lust // h.s.

Autorstwa oliviastylesss

I'm the fire, your the gasoline. I'm no good for you, and your no good for me. [ harry styles // au ] Więcej

Loosen Up
Teenage Dirtbag
The Fight
Harry, your eyes.
Sweet Side
The taste that your lips allow
The Truth
Fire Against Fire
Partner Up
And Your a Dick..
Don't Fall for Him
Challenge Accepted
Watch Your French!
Puzzle Pieces
You're such a dork!
[Don't Read.]
Pretty Little Thing
Save a life, Kill a man
Fear
Everything Has Changed
21 Questions
Mind Over Matter
Anger
Don't Let Me Go
You're Mine Now
Thoughts
Betrayed
The Last Time
Just My Luck
The Feeling
Lust
Rage
Ruthless
Begin Again
Missing Piece
Strangers
Bittersweet
Special
Unknown
Warned
The Breaking Point
Regret
Wasted Spaces
Authors Note
From hate to love, from love to lust.
Mixed Emotions
Broken Promises
Safe and Sound
Falling
Read Below
Close Your Eyes
The Monster Within Him
It's Me
Goodbye
Innocence
The First Time
Authors Note
Gone
Not What You Wanted
Resentment
Take Me There
Changed Views
Take It All Back
Begin Again
Change Your Life
Part 2|Fresh Start
Part 2|Flashbacks
Part 2|Dread
Part 2|Fingertips
Part 2|Surprise
Part 2|Bond
Author's Note
Part 2|Don't Forget
Part 2|Watch Yourself
Part 2|Overprotective
Authors Note
Part 2|Vulnerable
Part 2|Cloud 9
Part 2|The Art of Faking It
Author's Note
Part 2|Feel Again
Part 2|I Hate You
Part 2|Trust
Author's Note
Part 2|See You Again
Author's Note
Part 2|I Trusted You
Author's Note
LUST IS BACK BITCHES!
Part 2|Hate to Love You
Part 2|Bipolar
Take Lust Down?
Part 2|Wrong
Part 2; Followed
Part 2; Living Hell
Part 2; Home/Moments
Part 2; Trigger
NEW BOOK
Author's Note
Part 2; Past
Part 2;
Part 2; confront
Part 2; medicine
part 2 // new beginnings
Author's Note
Sorry!
part 2 // two words
part 2 // replay
part 2 // pity party
part 2 // uneasy
part 2 // switching roles
part 2 // wreck
part 2 // hospital
Authors Note
part 2 ||| memories
Authors Note
part 3
Last author's note
part 3
Omg
i am so done
uh

Part 2|Seasonal Attire

31.9K 567 29
Autorstwa oliviastylesss

Omfg I had a dream my friend and I met Harry at the fair and we were just all sitting in a ride that got stuck, and he was beside me. When I noticed I think I peed, and started hyperventilating and shit. But I played it like I was scared of the ride, so he rubbed my back and calmed me down. Then we became friends and I asked him if he's ever saw Identity Thief, and he started cracking up, and I did to. So I asked if he could do the Jajumba punch, (I call that thing in your throat a jajumba)and he laughed even harder and so did I. And it was the best day like ever.

Mkay that was pretty much pointless but you knoww..

ILY! x

××× 

As ninth period comes by, I find myself thinking about Charlie. How did he even find me? Yeah, Aiden knew I was going to New York, but I told both him and Austin Buffalo New York. Of course I felt bad on Austin's behalf, but it was going to hide them even more.

By hiding them, I mean hiding the past. And hiding them meant hiding Lou, Zayn, Liam, Niall and the girls. But they didn't have anything to do with it, they didn't even know about it. Right? They'd acted completely oblivious and clueless about Taylor, but they didn't seem particularly fond about her either.

Anyways, besides them I was trying to hide Harry.

He was like clothes.

When spring finally came, you burried your winter clothes deep within your closet so you didn't have to look about them and think about winter anymore. So you could just concentrate on spring. But spring didn't last forever, and soon it would have to be winter again.

I'm erupted from my thoughts when the shrill sound of the bell goes off. I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder, flying out of the classroom, I walk down the hall and open my locker, grabbing a few things I hear footsteps behind me, as I shut the door and spin on my heel the footsteps grow louder.

I scan down the hall, and it's absolutely deserted.

Quickly, trying to forget that, I begin for the stairs.

The footsteps reappear, and I can hear them behind me getting closer, and louder. My feet move faster then my body can, and I overstep the stairs.

I grasp for the air and begin to fall through the air, roughly hitting the step before I collapse into a heap at the foot of the stairs. I push my body up, and fall right back down to my spot. I try again, realizing I can't put weight on it. And my head throbs roughly.

Fuck.

At the most convenient moment, I hear the doors at the other end of the hall click. "Hello?"

"Hello?" I call a bit louder.

I can hear boots clicking across the linoleum floor, "Charlotte, what the hell are you doing?"

Harry.

"Can you just help me up?" I ask, as the pounding increases. His face quickly changed from annoyance to concern. "What did you do?" He asks, leaning down infront of me. "I just fell." I lie, and he knows it. "Let's take you to my flat." He says, helping me up.

As I stand up, he wraps his arm behind me and helps me to his car. Climbing into his SUV, he sets the key in ignition and speeds down the road.

We arrive at his apartment with my leg and head throbbing violently, he helps me in the apartment and into the elevator. The rides quick but Harry's completely silent.

We get to the top floor, and walk to the end of the hall. Harry unlocks the door, and I'm breathless as we walk in.

It was gorgeous.

The high white ceiling had a large chandlier, the walls were complete windows with the dark curtains partially drawn. A fire place caressed a flatscreen TV above, and the entire fireplace was surrounded with bricks. The interior was just as modern.

Harry sits me down on the couch, "I'll be right back, stay here." , "Do I really have a choice?" I ask sarcasticly as he left.

I still can't seem to quit thinking of those footsteps. I wasn't just imagining it- because I wouldn't of fell. Thinking about falling, I remember my ankle and move it slightly and feel immediate pain.

Harry comes back in with a first aid kit, and kneels down infront of me. As he rolls my pant leg up slightly, and grasps my ankle slightly making me bite down on my lip. "Am I hurting you?" He asks, looking up at me.

It seems over the past few months, I'd forgotten how gorgeous he was.

His dark green orbs were breathtaking. I remember his rougher lips so soft against mine, and it sends a shiver through me. His cheekbones stuck out the slightest bit. Everything about him was utterly perfect.

And I hated it.

"Charlotte, am I hurting you?" He asks again, I shake my head as I snap back into reality, "It's fine."

His eyes look into mine deeply, and I can feel my heart stop inside my chest. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" He asks, and I know he's not talking about hurting me. He's asking me what caused me to fall.

"Yeah." Silence takes over for a moment before he nods and focuses back on my ankle. "I think you sprained it or fractured it.", "So I'm fine?" I ask. "Well you'll need to go easy on it for a while." He says, beginning to surround my ankle with wrap. He pins it into place, and tucks away the first aid kit.

"Can I have some Advil?" I ask, "Why?", "I hit my head when I fell."  

He nods and gets the Advil, along with water and I quickly take it.

"Your staying here tonight." Harry says suddenly.

What?

"No I'm not." I usher. "Yes you are Charlotte, it's getting late."

"No, I'm not."

He grabs a few blankets and a pillow from the chair. "Harry-" He completely ignores me, and begins to adjust me comfortably onto the loveseat.

Well, I can't quite run. And I can't really make him drive me home.

But staying here wouldn't be bad, I was on the couch anyway. Harry lays down beside me, and begins to cover me up. "I'm not sleeping here if you are." I fight, "You've slept with me plenty of times." He argues, "Well I'm not now, so either get off or I will." I say, as a chuckle escapes him. "Your not going anywhere."

I try to move but realize he had tucked the covers around me harshly.

"Your such a dick." I growl, and turn away from his body. I find a pillow as he turns the lights out, and can still feel the warmth of his body beside me.

This was a very comfortable loveseat, or maybe it was just Harry.

No matter how much of a dick Harry was, the presence of him was reassuring. It was comfortable.

It was like home.

I was homesick.

I snuggle into the pillow and quickly drift off.

××× 

My eyes slowly blink awake, and I nuzzle farther into Harry's chest-

Nuzzle farther into Harry's chest?

I pull back slowly and i'm faced by a sleeping Harry with his arms snaked around me, "Go back to sleep baby." He mumbles, still asleep.

No.

No.

I try to push his arms off me, but he has a strong grip. "Harry, let me go." I whisper, and his eyes flutter open. "What?", "Let me go."

His arms strengthen a bit and I begin to panick, I didn't want to be this close to him again. I didn't want the chance of loving him again. "Harry let me go." I say, my breath increasing a bit. "Just let me go." I say, rising up from my place.

His hand caresses my cheek softly, "Hey, hey. Calm down."

As his hand touches my cheek I feel a sudden calmness rush over me, and find myself in a somewhat like trance. "Just lay down." He whispers, and I rest my head on his chest. "And close your eyes."

I do, and his hand brushes across my forehead slowly.

"And go back to sleep."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.8K 29 62
"Do I frighten you?"
33.8K 332 61
'You can't protect me from everything.' 'I can try'
11.7K 211 50
"He has some kind of hold on me. Every time I feel like I'm climbing out of the fiery pit of hell, the devil reaches up and pulls me back down. The w...
2.5K 45 14
This is the sequel to Dark by Waaterbaby/Dark128 on tumblr.