The Thing 3: Assimilation✔️

By Obsidian_Thirteen

Captain J. F. Blake of the US Special Forces has been through a hell almost no one else on the planet has exp... More

Chapter 01: Back To Basics
Chapter 02: Down Among the Dead Men
Chapter 03: A Moment's Peace
Chapter 04: Salvage
Chapter 05: Rescue Op
Chapter 06: Communications
Chapter 07: Breakout
Chapter 08: Priorities
Chapter 09: In Darkness
Chapter 10: Jailbreak
Chapter 11: Countdown
Chapter 12: Endgame
Epilogue: The Long Haul
AFTERWORD

FOREWORD

777 15 4
By Obsidian_Thirteen

What you are about to read is a sequel to my novelization of The Thing (2002), which was, itself, a video game sequel to John Carpenter's The Thing (1982). If you haven't experienced any of those, I'd say you at least need to read my novelization, The Thing 2: Infection, to make any sense of what comes next. That story is available on this site. Just check out my profile. However, I must recommend that if you have not seen John Carpenter's The Thing, please stop what you are doing and IMMEDIATELY correct that mistake.

It's one of the greatest horror films ever created. Seriously. Go watch it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story. This will conclude, in my mind at least, The Thing Trilogy. Have fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1K 39
There is something different about this virus. It doesn't just make you sick. It kills you. It reanimates, it turns you into something else. An ordi...
6K 396 24
Eric Bishop's life has stalled in a way he never quite expected. At twenty seven years old, he thought that he would be more than thrilled to run sec...
Solacium By Anna

Science Fiction

221K 11.9K 54
What do you do when a tall, unreasonably attractive alien crash lands in front of you? You shoot him of course. ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── It's been...