⋆//Good Boys//⋆||L.S.

By HxrryLouisLove

//Good boys are bad boys that haven't been caught// ;Based off the 5 Second of Summer song Good Girls; "He's... More

Dream child
Naughty
Another conquest
Lovely little thing
The art of seduction
Cruel temptations
The resolution
Prepare yourself I have feelings
Solve one problem create another
New perspective
I kinda maybe sorta like you
Love my daddy
Motorcycle guy
Lima
Stupid school
#OhNoLouis !!!
I need you back
Big mistake
Forgive me daddy
Dream team
Who even are you ?
Back off bitch, he's mine
A mess
Sure jan
Momma bear
sweaty palms, sweaty back
study time , sexy time

What to do, what to do..

12.9K 691 52
By HxrryLouisLove

That was extremely embarrassing for Louis. He had never been turned down before. Harry was something entirely new. He turned down Louis. He turned down Louis.

Louis was lost in a daze the whole day. He knew it wasn't right to make Harry aimlessly wander around the whole day looking for his classes but he just couldn't see him now.

School had ended a couple hours ago and Louis was laying on his fluffy pink bed and was just staring up at the ceiling thinking over everything that happened that day. It was still hard to process.

Louis has tried his best to tempt and seduce Harry but for some reason it didn't work. He's so good at it that Louis even let his history teacher play with him a little bit but apparently not for Harry. How else do you think Louis gets such good grades...?

He sat there for what felt like hours when in reality it was only a couple minutes.

And then Louis realized.

Harry never had asked about what he had seen in the library.

He never even brought it up.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.6K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
22.3K 611 26
Harry loves dressing up he loves skirts and dresses but never dares to dress up in public what happens when his crush shows up at his front door... "...
61.6K 1.6K 24
Harry Styles. A 22 year old model and aspiring actor that does his best to stay on the down low and keep his private life just that. Nobody knows who...
90.1K 3.2K 37
Louis Tomlinson was comfortable in his shell, not at all wanting to go out in the world and do things that would involve him being social... Until Ha...