Marry Sensei

By mimikii

a love story between a student and teacher. a road to confession. More

Marry Sensei Chapter 1
Marry Sensei Chapter 2
Marry Sensei Chapter 3
Marry Sensei Chapter 5
Marry Sensei: Chapter 6
Marry Sensei Chapter 7
Marry Sensei : Chapter 8

Marry Sensei Chapter 4

326 13 12
By mimikii

“Wow! You’re late MIKI!!”Eya shouted and waved at Miki upon seeing her running towards her.

                        “Sorry Eya!”

                        “You know what to do right?”

                        “Uh... yeah, I’ll pay for the fare!”

Eya smiled and pulled her towards the escalator, “know what? I almost had cramps while waiting, I also counted 307 cars that passed by, 20 girls waiting for their boyfriends and 16 kids running around, I had fun counting within the span of ten minutes that you’re late,”she smiled again at her. Yeah, she’s good at making anyone feel guilty... “Ehe... sorry about that Eya, a lot had happened last night that made me slept at around four in the morning,”she sighed.

And so, I had to tell her everything, minute by minute blow, to be exact.

                        “wow... I didn’t know that Sachiko’s brother is cool!”

She always get the wrong idea... ”He isn’t,”Miki answered coldly and went inside the train, Eya followed her, “but he helped you, right?” Yeah... he did.

They went to the Shibuya train station. Eya looked around, “he’s probably somewhere, hiding,”she mumbled to herself. A hand pulled out her from the crowd, “Uh... where’s youre boyfriend now E—what the???”Miki has been grabbed too by Eya.

                        “Phew, that was close,”

Eya  let go of Miki, “You surprised me,”she said smiling at the guy. “It would be a pain if the fans will see me,”he explained. The guy closed the door behind them.

Miki looked around, its a big room and there’s an entire glass window to the left.

            “Is this your new flat? Wow... I can see everything from here,”

He pulled her closer. “Yeah, its too high for the papparazzis to snap a shot of us,”he breathed into her and kissed her lips. Miki saw everything.

Uh...I thought I just saw... a scene from a movie. She quickly turned around. “Wow... a painting! Look Eya!”she said sweating profusely. Eya didn’t seem to mind her.

I should’ve brought a map with me so that i can leave now and stroll around he city! I can’t take this anymore.

“Why did you tagged a friend a long? You should’ve said earlier, I could’ve set her up with a friend,”he said while hugging her waist and lips close to her neck. “Uh... she’s not that type, she already likes someone...”Eya explained, “oh... I missed you...”he mumbled. “I missed you too...”

Shiki smiled at her, “I’ll just make a quick call, I’ll be back,”he said and left. “It seemed you’re so happy Eya,”Miki smiled and faced her, “i also... didn’t know you were that type of girl...”she continued. Eya blushed, “Oh no! When... I’m with him I really lose control, Sorry... about that Miki... did it scare you?”she asked. “No... uh... I’m only scared at ghosts...just a little...shocked...”

Shiki went back and pulled Eya away from Miki, “I’m back and I’m stealing the whole day with you,”he whispered. “Y...yeah...I forgot to introduce to you, Shiki, she’s Miki, my bestfriend, Miki, this is Shiki,”

He looked at her, “Uh, nice to meet you, will you be okay in the lounge?Me and Eya will just be in the room,”he said and pointed the way to the lounge. “Uh... yeah... okay,”Miki nodded and walked to the lounge. Hey... did he just say they’ll be in the room???? That stupid guy!!!

                        “well, it’s not like I can do anything, Eya explained already,”

She lumped onto  the sofa, “this place is so big, wow... there are lots of paintings too... If Ryuu-sensei will be here... he’ll probably be amused,”she smiled to herself,

The door opened, “hey, Shiki, what about it now?”a guy entered while holding plastic bags and a box. “I got what you called for already,”

                        “You...again?!”

Miki sighed. “You... know a lot of people,” . “That should be my line, anyway. Did you get a good sleep last night? The girl left my room at around five in the morning. I guess,”he narrated as he put the bags on th counter.

                        “What????”

                        “Did you feel anything weird in your room? I thought she went back,”

This guy... really knows how to piss me off and scare me at the same time. “Oy, Shiki!! Where the hell  are you? And why are you with this trespasser?”, his voice echoed through the big room.

Shiki and Eya heard him and went out of the bedroom. “Ah... so you’re with a new girl, lucky you,”Gray greeted him. “New...girl?”Eya looked at Shiki suspiciously. “Drop the jokes, I don’t have time for new girls, remember, Eya, my girlfriend...”Shiki said and went to the counter to check the items that Gray had bought.

                        “Thanks, I thought I said a chocolate mousse cake?”

“Well, the owner said that’s a new look of the cake,”Gray answered and looked at Eya then to Miki. Eya run towards Shiki and hugged him from behind, “Wow... its a choco mousse cake!”she smiled. “Yeah, your favorite...”he smiled back and kissed her forehead.

I just can’t take it anymore. Miki stood, “Uhm... Eya, I thought about strolling around Shibuya, will it be alright if I leave now?”. Eya looked at her, “I’m fine, sorry for dragging you along, let’s go home together later,”she smiled. “Uh...yeah, just call me, okay? Have fun...”Miki said and waved before she left.

“Im not here to watch some romance from you two...Don’t forget our practice later at the studio, I got to leave now,”Gray reminded. “Yeah, I got it,”

I wonder how does it feel to have a boyfriend? She waited for the elevator to open and when it did, she stepped inside. Will it be fun? Will it hurt? Or will it feel both?

                        “Wait.”

Gray stepped inside of the elevator too. Miki just ignored him. Of all people, why does it always have to be him? Its like he’s all over the place, going as far as Shibuya? Give me a break!

He looked at her, "Didn't like the scene up there?"he mumbled as the elevator go down. Miki just ignored him. Ignore him... just ignore this stupid guy...and I will be fine.

Finally... Miki went out of the elevator immediately. Gray just smirked behind her back. I wonder where the hell should I start to explore Shibuya...I guess Eya will call me after six hours or so... She sighed.

Hmm... I heard there are many interesting shops here... Many people walked past her, boutique doors kept swinging open and close, cars honking and traffic lights beamed. What a busy city Shibuya is...Miki saw a tall building with lots of advertisiments, a  big mall eh, that’s where I should start! Miki turned right upon leaving the building.

                        "That path leads to one of the dangerous places here,"

                        "You’re still here? leave me alone,”

Gray just looked at her, "fine, do what you want,"he answered and walked away from him. Like i would really need him.

Miki continued walking. “guess it will take me another minute to reach that building,” she told herself. She saw many couples around and also guys hanging out in groups, they looked all scary to me...i’ll just keep on walking until I reach the...

                        “Hello there Missy!”un unfamiliar voice called.

Hold on... keep on walking... don’t look back... just ignore----

                        “Oy missy, you dropped your hanky!”

Miki looked back, the guy is definitely holding her handkerchief. “Well, uh...thank you,”she said and come to picked the hanky from him but he lifted his arm up, “what’s a missy doing around here alone? Say, why don’t you hang out with me? There are a pretty bunch of hoodlums out there...and i can protect you from them,”he said mischievously. Miki looked at him, “I’m sorry, I need to meet a friend...”

                        “Oh, is that it? You sure don’t have new messages on your phone,”

Huh? The guy showed him her phone with his left hand and he is scanning through it. “W...hy is my phone with you???Gi...give it back!”Miki said and aimed at his hand but he kept on leaping making her unable to reach it. “say, hang out with me, Missy, you looked like you need my help because you are so careless...” he smirked. “T...thief!!”. The guy just smiled and waved her phone and hanky on her, “you... want this right? Hang out with me... misss...sssyyy...”he whispered behind her.

I’ll definitely beat the crap out of you!  She aimed for a roundhouse kick, “no, don’t show me your legs, it’s too early for that,” he laughed as he grabbed her right leg. “H...how...did you?? You Bastard!!!”

“My offer is still on line, hang out with me, its easier to crush your leg with my hand,“ he said and pulled her leg to him. Miki screamed in pain but no one paid attention, “da...damn it... nobody cares...”she writhed in pain as she looked around at the crowd just watching them,

            “Yeah... everyone’s on their knees before me, and im putting on a very good show for them...”

Miki trembled, Why... why am I always as useless! The guy saw it through her and smirked even more, “why... don’t we play a game? Say, I’ll let you ran as fast as you can and I’ll catch you up, If I do, you’ll hang out with me, and if not...then you can leave peacefully...” the guys hooted. “Give up bitch! He knows every dust of speck in this city!”

The guy let her go, “I’ll let you ran away for a minute, timer starts now,” he laughed and covered his eyes. Miki looked around the crowd, “E...excuse me!”she stammered through the crowd. Wh...where am I going now??? It’s not like I’m safe here..... and I can’t even go home now... Eya is still here...too...

And so Miki ran away without direction, I am getting tired now... my leg still hurts... I guess I better stop now... the guy can really catch up with me no matter how far I go...

                        “TIMES UP MISSY!!!!” the guy’s voice roared like thunder.

                        Game over, I’ll be found! Miki looked up, “i always... end up like---”

A hand grabbed her from a dark alley and covered her mouth. He...he’s fast! Miki trembled with fear. The guy dragged her inside a rusty door. She just closed her eyes. I’m doomed, I’ll be assaulted!!

                        “Why do you always end up like this,”

Gray sighed as he let go of her. Miki fell on her knees. I thought... She cried and began to laugh. “J...just as I was about to give up... why are you always around? Are you a psychic?”

                        “I told you, I can see ghosts,” he laughed.

                        “ghosts... yeah... is there a ghost in here?”

Gray looked at her and nodded, “just behind you,”. “N...no way!”Miki said and ran behind him. “Still afraid, eh? These wanderers seem to like your presence...”

“Its not like I wanted it! W...wait a minute, we can’t be found by that... guy right?”she asked and looked nervously at the door. He went closer to her, “just be quiet...”

They heard a voice. “I know you’re here missy!”he laughed and looked around. Miki gasped, “he... he’s here!”. Gray covered her mouth. “mpf...”

The door swing open. “Found you, missy,” the guy smirked. Miki is hiding behind Gray, “Huh? Is that your boyfriend huh?”he said and pointed at Gray, “n...no---”

                        “I am...”

                        “What???”

The guy went nearer to them. “Missy was alone a while ago... and now she’s with a guy, did I picked the wrong girl again?! I just want a pure and innocent girl... a virgin! Yet I’m wrong again!!!!”the guy stammered. What the hell is happening????

                        “Yeah... you picked the wrong girl...”           

                        “don...don’t get the wrong idea... I’m a--- vir---”

The guy sighed, “guess my type is really hard to find, well, sorry to bother you missy, just thought you were the one I could play with,” he said. “just don’t mess with her again, I’ve had her since she was twelve,” Gray smirked and pulled Miki closer, I don’t get it!!!! What’s with the sudden change of emotion??

“I just want... a pure innocent girl...a virgin,” the guy kept on sighing and left them. “he’s gone now, where are you heading to anyway? I could take you there,”

Miki grabbed his collar, “what... did you just say??? You just disgraced me in front of that guy!!”she shouted. “but it solved the problem right?”he said and put her hand away. “So how about just thanking me... pure, innocent, virgin girl,”

This guy... I’ll really kill him! “Let’s get away from here,” he said and pulled her. “he...hey, where are you dragging me?!”

                        “Where do you want to be dragged?”

Miki’s face flushed with anger, “To Eya! I want to go home! I’ll never come back here again!!!”

They were at the elevator again. “If I can just get Eya away from that guy we can go home now,” she told herself.

Gray knocked at the door, Shiki opened it, “Come in. Did you left something?”he asked. Miki went inside first. “Where’s Eya? We need to go home now,” she said and looked around. “Don’t worry about it, I’ll give her a ride home, you can go ahead,”Shiki answered as he closed the door. “where is she? She told me we’ll go home together...”

“She’s in my room, and you wouldn’t want to go there, it’s a private matter,” he answered again, looking impatient. “Will you go now? Time is running, its very precious, for the two of us,” he opened the door for them, “you can just send her a message, bye,” he said, ordering them to leave. Miki glared at him and left. Gray followed her.

                        “Damn it!!!”

                        “Shiki, he’s very possessive and impatient too so you have to bear with it,”

“I don’t need to bear with him, I need to go home with Eya, she told me to!”she said angrily. “hey, know the term, change of plans?”he laughed. “Shut up!”

They reached the subway. I’m hungry, i’ll just have to wait until I get home, Miki stepped inside the train, “Why are you stepping in also?”she glared at Gray. “Change of plans, we don’t have practice later,” he said while looking over his phone.

A guy offered Miki his seat and she took it. Gray was just standing in front of her. It’s my first time to be out with a guy... of all people, why does it always have to be him? Why can’t it just be Ryuu-sensei?!

Miki stood when the train stopped at her station. She went on ahead Gray, taking few steps before him. I cannot possibly walk with him again!

                        “Ashikaga?” a familiar voice called.

Miki looked back, “Ryuu-sensei?”her eyes beamed with delight. Gray stopped behind her. “Why are you here Sensei?”Miki asked nervously. “Oh, I just came from Shibuya to get a few books at an old secondhand bookstore,” he smiled.

He saw Gray behind Miki, “Oh, a date eh?”he teased Miki. “It...its not that! We just bumped into each other... I was just actually hanging out with Eya but she left with her boyfriend so I went home early... and...” Ryuu pat her head, “you need not explain, I was just teasing you,” he laughed. “Uh... yeah... I guess,” Miki answered, still blushing. It’s the first time I saw Ryuu sensei not wearing the teacher’s uniform, he’s way cooler than I thought he’d be!

Miki’s blushing face never ceased. Gray just watches them from behind. “So where are you heading now Sensei?” Please say you’re hungry too and you want to grab something to eat...

                        “Actually I’m thinking of grabbing something to eat,”

Bingo!

                        “really? I just thought of that too! Can I... come along?”

He smiled and looked at Gray, “are you coming too?”he asked. “No, I just bumped into her, I’ll go ahead,” he said without looking at them and left. Good thing Gray left, I’m all alone with sensei...

                         “So, where do you want to eat?”

Miki looked around. “Uhm... anywhere is fine,” she answered. “Then is sukiyaki good?” he asked and pointed the food stall near them. Miki nodded.

“Two sukiyaki please, a large iced tea and?”he looked at Miki, “uhm... cold barley tea!” Miki grinned. This is nice, something good is actually happening.

Miki smiled, “did something good happened?”Ryuu asked. “Uh... yeah, I just had a bad impression about Shibuya but the sukiyaki made me forget what happened earlier,”

Ryuu looked at her curiously, “may I know what happened?” Ryuu-sensei... I just don’t know why he always want to know what happened to me...

            “Uh...but don’t laugh about it... its quite embarrassing,”

“I promise, and for that, the meal will be my treat,” he smiled. Miki told him everything, even her frustrations. He listened carefully while sipping some iced tea.

            “and... that was it...”

Miki looked at him. His face... i couldn’t read it... is he pissed he doesn’t seemed amused? Ryuu just smiled wryly. “You shouldn’t come back to Shibuya, its a whole lot different atmosphere, guys there think they could just pick any girl that they like, whether or not the girl likes it...”he said seriously. “I know that, but Eya is my bestfriend... I don’t want her to be alone in such a place, unless his boyfriend picks her up at home, but he didn’t and---” he looked at her and sighed.

“You always stood for somebody but at most times, you cannot protect yourself, what if Fullbuster was not there? You could have been assaulted,” his tone of voice... I understand now... what his face read...

                        “I perfectly understand what you mean, Sensei,”

“If you understand, then don’t do things carelessly, don’t wander in dangerous places, have someone to accompany you... or use your phone, silly, don’t you use yours?”

                        “I forgot.....that guy has my phone...oh no!”

He took out his phone, “i’ll call the police station in Shibuya and report about your phone, tell me the details and its number so they can locate it,” Miki nodded and told him everything. After a few minutes, Ryuu ended the call.

                        “Don’t worry, your phone will be retrieved,”

Miki gazed at him, I don’t understand, why is Sensei... so nosy about it? Ryuu noticed her, “what is it?”he said while pulling out some bills, “I just want to say thank you, you helped me a lot,” she said and blushed. “Don’t say that, you are my student after all, you’re my responsibility,”

Ahh... that’s right, I’m his student, his responsibility. That hurts, its like the sukiyaki in my stomach turned sour that I had to spit it out.

                        “Well, it’s getting dark already, we should get going,”

They stood and left the food stall. “I’ll walk this way Sensei, thank you again,” she smiled bitterly. He nodded, waved at her and left.

Miki watched him go. Even though I’m just his responsibility, my chest hurts...all his kindness, is it because it’s his obligation? I want to cry now.

                         No, not now... tears, please don’t fall right now.

Continue Reading