Death Follows Me-- Sterek/Sci...

By Alphabeta00

When Derek Returns from the dead, and the Alpha pack is believed to be gone. What lies ahead in fate of Stere... More

Sterek- Surprising Relationship (boyxboy)
The Return
The How
Putting The Choice On The Table
Coming Back From The Dead Party
The First Night
The Party
Alpha Business.
Death Follows Me
Dereks Vendetta
New.. And Improved
The Daze
Waking Up
Bruxa
What are you?
WRITERS BLOCKKKKKKK
The Hybrid.
oWhen is a door not a door.
Big Brother
Anchors.
Cant
Isnt this what you wanted?
Deep into the Fray.
Fool Me Once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Its not the power, I just care.
Rising or Falling, Derek?
Red
Hell Or Heaven?
It's Up!! New Sequel! Death Runs From Me.

The Ritual

5.1K 189 5
By Alphabeta00

  With Derek and Scott getting prepared for tonight I have been pretty much stuck with being bored! Which sucks.. because I really need something to do I have too much freakin energy! Scott asked me to be there when they do it because he feels I need to see it. I DONT KNOW WHAT HE MEANS BY THAT. But I'll take it for what he thinks it is.

The more and more I think about tonight the more I think about Derek. Which is not fun when you keep getting boners At work! Which Lydia takes the chance to tease me about Derek. Since Lydia is like the closest I have to a friend other than Scott, I trust her with alot more than anyone else.

A Few Hours Later...

  When Scott finally called and said it was time, I was pretty freaked out. All I could think about is Derek and Scott possibly Dying. My supposed Mate, and My Best Friend since the 3rd Grade may be dead within a hour or so. So I closed up the club and went outside and got in my Charger. Derek and Scott said they would meet me at the Hale house. When I pulled up Isaac and Scott were standing there talking as Boyd and Derek walked around just admiring the forest surrounding them. I got out of my jeep and met Scotts worried eyes. "Stiles! Thank God!" I was surprised by what he just said. "Scott, What's wrong?!" He just looked at me puzzled and mumbled something, which I of course didnt understand. Derek helped out Scotts worried gaze at bestfriend. "They have Deaton and Scotts Mom and....... your dad."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 829 15
Stiles is having a tough time at school, it was fine for a bit when he had Scott there with him. But Scott left school to be able to train properly a...
15.3K 505 11
Derek Hale has made many mistakes in his life and being gay wasn't going to be one of them. He is going to find a nice shewolf to settle down with s...
14.8K 347 10
Stiles and Derek is on a date when they discoverd that stiles is being target by the Alpha pack. And then it All evolves from there. PS. I dont own t...
32.5K 933 39
Stiles finds himself buried in sorrow after the Nogitune kills Alison and he is left to feel the consequences. But then Derek is there to pick up the...