Blood Lust | K.Th./V

By TaeSyubDKook

When Rei got the scholarship to continue her studies for medical school, she never expected to be bonded for... More

Note
I - 0
I - 1
I - 2
I - 3
I - 4
I - 5
I - 6
I - 7
I - 8
I - 9
I - 10
I - 11
I - 12
I - 13
I - 14
I - 15
I - 16
I - 18
I - 19
I - 20
I - 21
I - 22
I - 23
I - 24
I - 25
I - 26
I - 27
I - 28
I've been tagged!
I - 29
I - 30
I - 31
II - 0
II - 1
II - 2
II - 3
II - 4
II - 5
II - 6
II - 7
II - 8
II - 9
II - 10

I - 17

7K 289 75
By TaeSyubDKook

It took us all day to arrange our stuff in the right places. We had a large closet incorporated into the living room's wall with 2 big mirror sliding doors. It was spacious enough for the both of us. Next to it, was the tv that was placed on a glass table and in front of it was the coffee table and a lilac couch, which Aotaki pointed out the minute she saw it since it is her favorite color.

My bedroom was painted baby blue and it had a king sized bed that was situated between 2 square brown nightstands, the same color as the bed's frame and the small table I had by the door.

Aotaki's was a pinkish color that she protested against taking but her view compensated for the color as it showed the lake that was near the campus. Her furniture was a lighter color than mine but it had the same ensemble.

I was in my room with Jungkook as he was helping me put on my bed's comforter. The elastic just didn't want to stay around the mattress.

"Thank you for helping us today. Sorry it took this long." I smiled as I passed my hand over the bed's surface to get rid of the crinkles.

"Don't worry about it. That is what friends are for." He straightened his back, letting out strangled sounds from the fatigue that took over his body.

I heard Aotaki's voice calling us to dinner and we made our way towards the kitchen where she was waiting for us with two large pizzas.

We sat around the coffee table, Jungkook and I taking the couch since she preferred to sit on the floor with her back facing the tv.

"Girls, do me a favor and don't move out again." Kookie whined and we chuckled as his eyes were failing in keeping him awake.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocked and took it out to view the notification. It was a text message from Taehyung.

From TaeTae:

Babe, where are you? Are you okay?

Every muscle in my body wanted to type out my location but instead I ignored the text and placed the phone back in my pocket. I excused myself and went to the bathroom to take a shower and eventually go to bed.

After I got out of the shower, I checked my phone to see that I had several voice messages.

"Rei, call me back. You're worrying me." And his voice sounded so concerned that it almost broke my heart.

"Are you mad at me again? At least let me know you're okay." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry for what it's worth. I miss you. Please come home soon. Good night, my princess." His voice cracked at the end. I couldn't control myself any longer and I broke down.

I bit my lip to stop the sobs from coming out but a loud one slipped past my lips and in a few minutes Aotaki opened my door to check on me.

When she saw me in tears, she gave me a pitiful look and sat on the edge of my bed, not knowing what to do to calm me down.

"It's okay, Rei. He'll come around." She comforted, rubbing my back as she pulled me into a hug and I silently let out the tears.

I couldn't say a word. I didn't know what to say. I was so tired and my head was hurting and truthfully I wanted his blood to make it all go away like it always did.

"I did the spell you asked me to. Jungkook helped me and he crashed on the couch." She informed me. "Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" She asked and I nodded, making room for her to lie down next to me.

I fell asleep to her patting my head, trying to make me feel better. I was woken up by a loud thud on our front door and we got out of my room to see the maknae dead asleep through the loud noise. In our sleepy state, we opened the door to reveal an angry Taehyung with Jimin by his side.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, feeling a little scared.

"Hm, I should ask you the same thing, love." He hissed, sarcastically. "You packed your things and left without even telling me?" He chuckled nervously and tried to pass through the door frame only to be stopped in mid-air. "What the fuck?" He growled.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I knew this would happen." I looked down.

"Of course, you knew." He sighed. "Let me in." He said and I shook my head. "I said, Let me in." He commanded, raising his tone. I swallowed the lump that was in my throat and when I was about to deny him again, Aotaki spoke.

"Go home, Taehyung. You too Jimin..." She said, slowly closing the door.

"Aotaki, if you dare close that door-" Taehyung started, but Jimin finished his threat "-we're over." He said, his eyes sparkling with the tears that were about to spill.

"Chim, you don't understand. Please, we'll talk about it later. I'm just trying to help out my best friend." She tried to reason.

"So am I. Undo it." Jimin growled. She looked at him with pleading eyes but when Jimin fisted his hand, she quickly raised her hand in defeat and snapped her fingers, the spell dissipating.

"I'm sorry, Rei." She mumbled.

Taehyung ran towards me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me into my room, growling as he closed the door.

"So you left me for Chanyeol." He said. It wasn't even a question.

"No. I didn't. I never said I'd break up with you." I said as I sat on the edge of my bed while he was pacing back and forth in front of me.

"Then what do you call leaving someone without even saying goodbye nor answering their calls and texts?" He stopped and walked towards me. I opened my mouth to speak but the words weren't coming out. I didn't know how to explain the situation without him misunderstanding. Again.

"That's what I thought." He smiled sadly. "Rei, I thought we were supposed to deal with this together. What happened?" His voice softened as he stood in front of me.

"I know but I don't wanna cause more trouble than I already did." I lowered my voice to almost a whisper. He smiled and raised his hand to cup my right cheek.

"This isn't your fault, babe. I was the one who made this mess." He whispered, connecting our foreheads together.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I moved my head into the crook of his neck with my hands placed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, rocking us from side to side as he hummed a random song.

"We have to keep this a secret." I whispered against his tanned skin. "If Chanyeol finds out I lied to him..." I trailed off as I knew he understood the situation. He sighed loudly and took us both to the edge of the bed to sit on the mattress side by side.

"Alright. We're doing this your way." He raised his hands in defeat. "Are we good now?" He looked at me for a second.

"Yeah, we are." I nodded and out of nowhere he jumped on me, pinning me to the bed. "What the-" He caught me off when he sunk his fangs into my neck.

I chuckled tiredly as the pheromones were doing their job in making me feel lightheaded. I brought my hands to his hair and tugged gently on it. He, soon, pulled away, licking my wound to help heal faster and leaving small pecks all over my neck, making a trail towards my mouth. "Never scare me like that again. I mean it." He said between the kisses, looking deeply into my eyes. All I could do was nod and he leaned down to lie on top of me his face hid in my neck as he hugged me close to his body.

"Tae... you're.. too.. heavy.." I struggled to say and he placed his elbows on the mattress to support his body and leaned up to kiss my lips, muttering a soft Sorry.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, not even knowing when the night passed by so fast that it was already morning and Jungkook was hovering over us, smiling widely.

"Yo, lovebirds, wake up. Jimin made breakfast." He commanded. I groaned at the thought of leaving my warm bed and Taehyung and pouted at Kookie for waking us up.

"5 more minutes, Kook-ah." Taehyung slapped his ass, to motion him to get out. I looked at him questionably and he shrugged his shoulders at me. "What?" He asked, innocently.

"Did you just slapped his ass?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Yes. Why? Are you jealous?" He chuckled, pecking my lips. I place my finger over his mouth to stop him from doing it again.

"No, that's not the point." I lied, looking away "But what would you say if Aotaki and I were to slap each other's asses like that?" I pulled myself up to lean on the headboard.

"I'd say that it would be hot." He smirked, grabbing my leg and pulling me back down, leaning over to kiss me properly.

Just when the things got more heated, we heard a yell from Aotaki, saying that the 5 minutes were up and we had to get breakfast. We groaned in annoyance and slowly got up as Taehyung yelled back at her to let her know we were coming.

After we ate together, we got ready to go to our classes as it was Wednesday and mine and Kookie's first lecture was with Baekhyun and that meant no getting in after the teacher. When we reached the building's doors, Taehyung pulled me into an empty alley, placing his hands on either side of my head and lowering his head to cover our faces as he whispered against my cheek.

"Meet me in the library's bathroom on the second floor at lunch. Love you and be safe." He finished with a peck on my cheek and one on my lips before he disappeared into the sea of students.

I met back with Kookie in class, thanking him for saving up a seat for me to sit next to him.

Soon enough the lecture was over and I had to hurry to met up with my boyfriend. My phone vibrated in my pocket to notify me that someone has texted me and I pulled it out to check it. It was from an unknown number and I opened it out of curiosity.

From Unknown:

Make sure you are out of your apartment tonight!

I frowned at the text and I couldn't help but feel a little scared at the thought that something bad might happen that night. I placed the phone back in my pocket and continued my way towards Taehyung, thinking about who might be the person who warned me and if it were a trap.

As I was in my own world, I didn't notice that I bumped into someone and I quickly apologised, looking down, bowing and continued my path.

I went inside the old library and climbed the stairs to the second floor. I looked around to make sure no one was following me and entered the first door on the left, next to the staircase. The girl's restroom. It was clear of students up there since they were too lazy to climb up that many stairs and it made the perfect place for Taehyung and I to meet up.

I opened the door and slipped inside, making sure to lock it behind me. I turned around to find Taehyung laying on the floor, unconscious with blood coming out of the right side of his stomach. I gasped and I put my hand to my mouth and ran to his side. "Taehyung! Wake up!" I said as I slapped his cheek harshly. Nothing.

I picked up my phone and dialed Jungkook's number as I knew he was free as well. After 3 rings he picked up, laughing as he spoke, "Hello?"

"Jungkook... Taehyung... library's bathroom, second floor. Now!!" I screamed into the phone's mic.

"Whoa..whoa...whoa. Slow down. What happened?" His laugh died down.

"Taehyung is unconscious and he's bleeding. Hurry!!" I said and hung up as I undressed my cardigan and folded it to put pressure over the wound.

I placed his head on my lap and I didn't even knew I was crying until a tear fell on his cheek. I leaned down to kiss his face, still pressing on the wound, whispering "It's okay, Tae. I'm here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 509 32
Where werewolves and vampires collide. If you would've never of followed him that day. You would've never of known their secret. Love interests : Jim...
40.3K 896 13
a book where y/n chooses to stay with vampires. "you make me happy Y/N! you make all of us happy! you cant just go!" this book is being redone
24.7K 892 17
For his entire life Min Yoongi has been a vampire, living in a pack of pure-blood vampires. He goes to a mixed school. A school with both Vampires an...
11.9K 541 49
❝ ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵘˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍˡᵃˢˢ ʰᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵃˢᵗᵉᵈ ❞ ~ sᴏғᴛᴀᴇʟʟᴜʀᴇ🥀 𝑆...