Running From Him

By WhoisAnastasia

More

New girl in town
Adventure
Soon
Jealousy
My Soul
Two week notice
Gone
December
Under New Protection
Good luck
See You Around
Leave
Broken Promise
Glimmer of Hope
Theresa
Prep
Discretion
Sorry not sorry
Heavy hangs the head
Come back to me
Getting better
Pillow talk
Out and About
Plan
Shower
Confession
Stolen
Terror
Last Hoorah
Recovery(End)

You Found Me

1.3K 90 7
By WhoisAnastasia

"Ollie if we weren't here, I swear you'd be on punishment." I scold kissing her cheek. The cherub looking boy has been coming to visit us every few hours. Each time Ollie stares at him, a ghost of a smile on her face.

"She's really beautiful." He comments reaching out to touch her pulling his hand back second guessing the move.

"Here." I offer giving him a chance to hold her. "She seems to trust you and so do I.

"I-I don't think I should. I'm not um what if I drop her?"

Giggling I pat the edge of the bed for him to sit. "Don't drop her. You'll be fine."

The hand off was awkward but once he got a good hold of her, I knew he was comfortable.

"Hello beautiful." His finger brushes lightly over her face his smile growing wide when she reaches to grab it.

"See, you're a natural." He smiles proudly at me. "What's your name anyway?"

"Caleb." He says before handing Ollie back.

"Luna, I can get you out of here."

"How soon?"

He shrugs, "Now if you like. The guards are all on edge about your mate coming. Ami is too distracted with trying to be in charge right now. If we make a move now while no one is focused on you, I can get both of you out."

I nod in understanding ready to leap at the chance for freedom. Tossing the cover away. Dressed in combat boots, black pants and a long sleeve shirt he'd given me to wear I climb from the bed cradling Ollie. "Let's do this."

We're right outside the hideout of these fuckers who have Queenie. Derrick took a squad with him to ambush from the rear. His main goal is search and rescue. I'm here to search and destroy.

My men wait patiently for me to give the word. Not a single one of them has an ounce of fear in them. All hearts of men trained and ready for war.

Howling into the air, we charge the house shooting all moving and scared shitless hunter in sight.

Reaching the front door kicking it down, a hunter fumbles with his gun dropping a clip on the floor before he can reload. "Pitiful." I growl shooting straight through his head, watching the blood spray across the wall and mist in the air.

My wolf grows excited by the bloodshed ready to be set loose. Not yet. I can't shift yet.

Hunters scramble about clearly caught off guard. What was Ami thinking? He actually believed a group of hunters were a match for my men? Absolutely ridiculous.

Someone set off an alarm, maybe it was us. It might've been a bad idea to try an escape. I just had to try, even though I might get caught, we didn't think about cameras.

"What should we do?"

Caleb runs looking over his shoulder at me, "We keep going. Your mate is here. That alarm is for invasions, we're being attacked."

My heart flutters with excitement, so close to being back with Tristan is motivation enough for me to keep moving. I'm in so much pain though, I just had a baby and now I'm on the move like that didn't just happen.

We'll be a family again, just keep going Soph. Think about Olivia, you don't want her to grow up with people like Ami around. That thought alone scares me to keep pushing.

The lights flash, alarm growing louder with each stride we take. Gun shots, gun shots boom all about as we reach the stairs leading down a hallway.

"Luna take this." Caleb passes me a glock. "You know how to work one?"

"Yeah." I turn the gun over and over in my hand getting a feel for the weight.

Clutching Ollie tighter to my body we use the wall for cover. Caleb peeks in the doorway to make sure the cost is clear.

The split second he looks in a bullet shoots out hitting him in the shoulder. He pulls back grimacing, "Shit."

"Dammit." I grumble taking blind shots. What are we going to do now?

Caleb slumps to the ground gripping his shoulder to stop the bleeding. Kneeling beside him I tear at his shirt to get a better view.

"It's fine, you won't die. It went straight in and straight out." Tearing more of his shirt I use a piece to wrap around the wound. "Can you make it?"

Sweat trickles down his face now growing pale. "I said I'd get you out of here and I will."

Loud footsteps sound from the hall we were shooting in. "Sophia!" Derrick breathes looking me over for any damage.

"I knew you guys would find me." A tear slips from my eye, Derrick catches it with his thumb wiping it away.

"I'm getting you out of here. Is that our future Alpha?" He beams looking at the bundle in my arms. I nod pulling the blanket down to reveal a very alert Olivia.

"Her eyes!" He gasps. "One blue one brown, she's half a pure alright." He chuckles, "Just like me." Already Derrick is so in love with her. His chest puffs out with pride in knowing that his future Alpha will share a connection to him.

Derrick growls glaring at Caleb, "He taking you to Ami?"

"Caleb, no. He's helping me escape but someone shot him." Caleb looks between the two us not saying a word. I can't tell if he's scared or just in pain.

"Well if you trust him Luna, I do too. Let's go." Helping me from the floor the three of us head off into the melee ensuing.

Where the hell is she? Her scent is everywhere but I can't pinpoint it to one location in this godforsaken place. Growing frustrated by the seconds I'm so close yet so far away from Queenie.

We've done some damage to this hunter hellhole, most of them fleeing the premises, thinking they've escaped. Only to find more of my men waiting in the woods to eat them.

Ami the dumb fuck, must've been waiting for me to find him. He didn't run, matter of fact he's looking pretty at ease.

"Where the fuck is she Ami?" I growl slamming his head into a wall drawing blood.

He hisses in pain, wiping it away."She's safe with me."

"Bullshit." I aim my gun at his temple, "Take me to her right now. Your men have left you, it's just us now. This is why we don't make deals with hunters you dense motherfucker. They can't be trusted."

"I'd do anything to be with Sophia." He confesses. I've had enough of his antics, shooting him in the hand he falls to the ground yelling in pain.

I yank him up storming out of the office pointing down the hallway, "Which direction? Next time it's your face."

He thinks it over as if he's got a better option before nodding. "Fine."

We made it! Caleb showed us an underground path that shot us right out of the hideout. We were surrounded by more of Tristan's men which was a bitter sweet moment. Where is he?

"Luna we have to go, I was instructed to take you away once I got to you." Derrick leads me to a truck helping me get in. Caleb has the nerve to wave somberly as if I'm not bringing him along.

"You're coming right?" I ask the boy who shakes his head. "I want you to come with me Caleb, I'm asking you to come with me."

"I can't, I just committed treason by helping you. I'm a traitor, I've gotta pay for what I've done." He hangs his head down in shame. I hand Ollie over to Derrick jumping out of the vehicle to embrace him.

"You're not a traitor, you're a fucking legend. I'll never forget you if this is what you choose. However, I know someone who can train you and help you be a guardian, I need someone to help guard Ollie when she gets older."

He wipes away my tears smiling, "Luna I appreciate the offer. I just couldn't live with myself." Unable to convince him we let each other go.

"Good luck Caleb, the offer will always be available to you. You've just got to accept it." Turning to Derrick he helps me back in to the truck. "Ready Luna?"

"No, where's Tristan?"

He shrugs, "I was instructed to to take you and go."

"I'm giving you new instructions, stay here with Ollie. I'm going back." Taking off Derrick yells for me to come back.

"Where the fuck is she Ami!? Enough of your games."

He lays still on the ground heaving. "I-I don't know. I left her here, she should've still been here." I know better than to believe he's hurt. One of my father's best trained men. He's got plenty of tricks up his sleeve I'm sure.

"Not good enough." I bellow as we both shift. Circling around my prey I prepare to gorge myself on his flesh.

He took what belonged to me then lost her, he is without a doubt the worst kidnapper in the universe.

I don't even know where I'm going, I just need to get to Tristan. Stopping to listen past the blaring alarm a growl that could have only come from him shakes through the house.

My pace quickens as I follow that sound. It takes me right back to the room I've just escaped from.

Tristan's back is to me, but Ami sees me barking ready to come for him. Tristan unknowingly blocks his path biting down on Ami's neck bringing him to the floor.

They continue to clash together in a vicious battle. Ami is so focused on me he isn't fighting smart. Tristan hasn't picked up my scent too determined to take Ami out.

It felt like the battle would never end, Tristan stands over a severely wounded Ami. He growls ferociously making him flinch back. Without a second thought Tristan rips into his throat snapping it.

Once he's had his fill of him he shifts back crying. It breaks my heart to see him this way. I take cautious steps towards him reaching out to touch his shoulder.

He jumps at the feeling, "It's me." I whisper squatting beside him.

Looking at me he smiles holding me in his arms. "Queenie, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Shh, you came for me and we have a beautiful daughter. That's all that matters now."

"Where is she? She's okay?"

"She's safe, Derrick has her. How dare you tell him not to come back for you. You really thought I'd let that happen?"

He kisses me all over my face breathing in my scent. "I hoped you would. I knew you were stubborn enough not to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 4.7K 19
If you don't like it don't read it, otherwise have fun. I always take requests.
1.8K 256 16
Simple alternate universe love story of malec.
342K 11.3K 100
Chase finds out he's mates to a bully who used to be his friend, Juno, and tries to get Juno to accept him and regret rejecting him. A gay BxB story...
18.2K 762 10
When a mysterious red wolf shows up the other werewolves start to question their history. What happened centuries ago can only be found out from one...