Ayato x Reader x Kaneki | Tok...

By lxlala

'Negotiations over violence ... ' ~ Meet Kasumi, a ghoul with only about 1/3 of her memory. She's not the typ... More

•++•
Ashes | #1.
Mad Hatter 2.

3.

282 11 1
By lxlala

Night fell, and I could see everyone's bodily figure, like as if I was an owl with superior seeing.

I was like a radar that was able to detect any presence coming near me, whether it be human nor ghoul.

I heard a crash and I could hear Rize's heart thumping..

It was getting slower and my eyes widened, I ran to where she was and that was left was...

A boy, and Rize squashed underneath construction site bars.

Just like the thumping dispersed, slowly fading into nothing but slight movements..

Soon I realised, Rize was no longer here.

~

I stood there seeing the whole thing,

Both bodies went faint, and afterwards a crowd of people had already gathered around them.

...

My source of information, is no longer here...

I slowly walked away, till someone bumped into me..
"Do you know who they are?"

I turned around, without batting an eye.
... And lied.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm just a passerby ..."

~

Morning fell, and my research on Aogiri Tree was getting stronger to the point, that even I knew 'their' abilities.

They were all SSS-S rated ghouls, though I had no idea where I could find them.

*ring ring*

I picked it up while multitasking, and heard Touka's voice.

"Hey! How have you been? Are you alright, lately your absences are getting worse"
She spoke with a tint of worry.

"I'm fine, I'll come over by Anteiku right now"
I hanged up, not wanting to bother myself with her.

~

I wore a midnight blue trench coat, with shorts and long stockings, and hiding my neck with a scarf.

The breeze went by and I quickly entered in,

While the staff greeted me.

I bowed back showing a small smile.

Touka was there waving over towards me and I saw a newcomer with an eyepatch..

That smelt exactly like Rize.

I stared at him cautiously and Touka sensing my stares towards him, she introduced him to me.

"Kaneki Ken, and Kasumi Seika"
Seika was just a fake last name, since I didn't really have a last name.

I greeted him by shaking his hands and stared at him curiously again.

He smiled back nervously and went off to work.

...

"New staff?"
I questioned and she nodded with a, 'yep!'

I looked around, while Touka guided me in the back room. And up the second floor.

"Do you think I can work here?"

She was shocked by my statement and smiled,
"I should let Yoshimura know"

She walked away leaving me alone and I sat there by one of the chairs in the hallways.

By than Kaneki entered in, seeming it was his break time.

He sat down far away from me, not noticing my presence.

He looked very unsettling, like he was craving something.

I was observing till we made contact.
"Are you okay?"
I asked and he nodded, like he couldn't say anything back.

He was sweating and his heart was thumping wildly.

He was craving for human flesh.
I quickly disappeared, and asked one of the staff to make me a coffee, while paying her back.

I bent down to where Kaneki was sitting by and offered him coffee. It was a substitute for human feasting.

"Here, drink it"

He hesitantly did so and had a look of relief.
Finally his heart was back to normal, and than Touka entered by.

"He's currently working, so I'll contact when I've suggested you to him"

I nodded sending her a small smile,

Slowly looking back at Kaneki I smelt a faint aroma of Rize lingering around him...

Just in a few mere seconds,

I realised that a human like himself, turned into a ghoul as if they transferred Rize's organs into his during that night..

But still, there is a possibility that Kaneki...

Has the powers of Rize's...

Maybe he has her kagune as well?
Or ... Memories..

"You alright ? You've been spacing out for some time"
I felt my mind feel heavy and I sent a smile back, signalling that I was alright to her.

We sat down shortly having a normal conversation.

I interrupted her and bowed down,
"I'm so sorry, I have to go now.."

Knowing that she was a ghoul and having her mistaken me for a human

I could no longer continue this conversation.

She waved to me and smiled quoting bye,
I smiled and stood up to head out meeting another presence of a ghoul.

It was a boy with light hazelnut hair and spectacle glasses.

I walked by ignoring him and walked through another dark alleyway, which was further away from Anteiku Cafe.

I felt a shadow cast over me and a chuckle escape from the figure.

"I've got you no-! Agh!"

I did a roundhouse kick, ending it with a bam to the head.

He fell unconscious and I checked the time on my watch..

I don't have time for this, I decided to leave him and he slid down with blood trickling after him.

He should be glad, that he's still alive.

~

I returned shortly to my apartment and made use of information I had from Rize.

Couple of hours had passed and I checked the time.. I stayed up for at least 4 hours and saw that it was morning.

Anteiku should be open by now..

I decided to take a small nap that led to the afternoon and woke up shortly after that.

~

I headed out to check the site that took place of Rize's accident.

But I realised it led to an abandoned place.

Only seeing Kaneki hopelessly being beaten around by the man with hazelnut hair and spectacles. Also a human lying down unconsciously.

I sat down and observed, they hadn't noticed me and I felt Touka's presence trying to find Kaneki...

I put an illusion bearing a certain pain on the hazelnut haired man, he collapsed but was still conscious.

All that was left was to see Kaneki's power...

He just needed a little, support?

I had to see the real thing, whether or not his kagune was like Rize's..

I towered over him letting my legs in between his lap.

Slowly cutting my lip, I leaned in for a kiss.

His heart rate went thumping wildly and I removed his eye patch. Only showing one eye that's black and red.

I licked the blood off my lip with my tongue and transferred it into his mouth.

Lunging my tongue inside his mouth. Instinctively he moved his tongue sliding it towards mine and slowly made contact swirling each other..

It was hot and steamy.. Feeling his wetness from his tongue.

His lips were soft and bit my lip, gently sucking the remaining blood, before it would heal..

I could taste my blood and I backed off.

The wound already healed and I gently pushed him back.
There was a line of saliva still connected and it broke as we parted away.

By than..

His kagune had shown from his back.

That's when I ran for it and backed off so that my identity wouldn't be noticeable..

It truly was ... Rize's..

I put the illusion off, the hazelnut haired man was back to normal.

And that's when Kaneki had already unconsciously went into offensive mode..

Striking his kagune multiple times into the man and throwing him away..

My eyes widened..

How is that possible?

They have the same kagunes..

It's like ... They're both each other.
Mentally, spiritually and physically ...

Rize and Kaneki.

Because.. Just now, the body controlling wasn't really Kaneki's rather.. Rize's.

I felt another figure nearby and realised Touka was here..

I ran for it and made my way furthest away from them.

Now I needed to use Kaneki.

If he has Rize's organs..
It's possible he might still have Rize's memories...

Right? That way... I can find Yamori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
474K 17K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC