She Has A Secret | AC | Karma...

By CoFFeeBeaN28

「B o o k t w o」 Truly, madly, deeply is Yuuki Angel in love with Akabane Karma, so does he. Since they b... More

♚SHE [25.5] : PRELUDE♚
♚SHE [26] :MATCH MAKING♚
♚SHE [27] : SUMMER FESTIVAL♚
♚SHE [28] : PUDDING♚
♚SHE [29] : UMBRELLA♚
♚SHE [30] : COPS AND ROBBERS♚
♚SHE [31] : IMPOSTOR♚
♚SHE [33] : TINT OF ATTACHMENT♚
♚SHE [34] : CODE NAMES♚
♚SHE [35] : LOVERS♚
♚SHE [36] : WINNING♚
♚SHE [37] : STRONGEST♚
♚SHE [38] : FLY♚
♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚
♚SHE [40] : THE REAPER♚
♚SHE [41] : REVENGE♚
♚SHE [42] : FAMILY♚
♚SHE [43] : EDUCATIONAL POLICIES♚
♚SHE [44] : WEAK HEARTS♚
♚SHE [45] : CUTE♚
♚SHE [46] : UNDYING LOVE♚
♚SHE [47] : THE KILLER♚
♚SHE [48] : REMEMBER♚
♚SHE [49] : FACADE♚
♚SHE [50] : INFORMATION BROKER♚
♚SHE [51] : BLOOD LUST♚
♚SHE [52] : DARK PAST♚
♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚
♚SHE [54] : CHRISTMAS♚
♚SHE [55] : BREAK UP♚
♚SHE [56] : DRUNK IN LOVE♚
♚SHE [57] : CHOICE♚
♚SHE [58] : CIVIL WAR♚
♚SHE [59] : ENDS THE WAR♚
♚SHE [60] : FIRST LOVE♚
♚SHE [61] : SECOND CHANCE♚
♚SHE [62] : SPACE STATION♚
♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚
♚SHE [64] : RED STRINGS♚
♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚
♚SHE [66] : PROBLEM CHILD♚
♚SHE [67] : SPIDER AND FLY♚
♚SHE [68] : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED♚
♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚
♚SHE [70] : EPILOGUE♚
✦HAJIME IS HERE✦
✦THANK YOU✦
✦CHARACTER SKETCH✦
New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚

4.7K 163 21
By CoFFeeBeaN28

"ITONA!" the class yelled as they watched the white haired boy with tentacles attacked Koro-sensei.

"First we make drastic changes to the field, then we attack..."

"Ouch! Stop it—" Koro-sensei yelped.

"Easier to confine him first, then strike. I've taken a page from your tactics, you see." Shiro said as he turned to face the junior high students who were shocked that he was able to confine their bounty target just like that.

"Shiro! So you were behind all of this?" the yellow like octopus asked.

"Exactly, once that creature starts losing his students' trust, his movement grow panicked, what a fool."

"Damn! That's our kill!"

"Why do you always play so dirty?"

"It's called being an adult...aren't you going to help your teacher, Angel?"

They turned to the girl as she could only stare at the events that took place in front of her eyes, then sighed.

"Nah, not really." she stated.

"If that's the case, I am very delight—" Shiro was cut off.

"Not for now, that octopus still has something in his sleeves...let's just watched their fight shall we?" she grinned.

"I'll take you up to your request." he smirked.

Nagisa turned to her as he noticed that he couldn't see her crimson eyes because it was being covered by her black hair, he was confused.

'Why isn't Angel helping Koro-sensei? He's in trouble right now.'

"Those in Itona's tentacles are gloves with sharp edges made of anti-sensei materials, when it touches our target it will give him a critical hit."

The fight between Koro-sensei and Itona was on going, then the yellow octopus jumped up in the air and the white haired boy immediately cut him off.

"I won, nii-san...By killing you, I'm solving just one problem: I'm proving my strength!" Itona yelled as he keep hitting Koro-sensei with his tentacles mercilessly, then somehow the yellow octopus was able to dodged all of his patterns.

"Yeah, if you did this in the first term you might have killed me already... but in our third fight I can be able to see your patterns and adapt into it!"

"W-What? That couldn't be!"

He moved his tentacles as Koro-sensei grabbed all of it in one place, now Itona couldn't move by his grip.

"Itona-kun, I study too. How could I teach anyone if I didn't grow and learn day by day?"

Somehow, Itona was fazed by his words as Angel just smirked, he can do this, he can break free, she thought.

"Let's get rid of that cloth, when we were at the Island, I learned something else—compressing not my whole body but a portion of my tentacles to release a burst of energy." Koro-sensei said as he tied all of this tentacles together and glowed brightly that it could blind anyone's sight.

"Remember this, Itona-kun. I say assassination is education! The assassination classroom teacher will get stronger every time he teaches!" he stated.

Then a huge light hit Itona as he fell on the ground, utterly defeated.

"Why...couldn't I...win?" Itona mumbled as he slowly falls on the ground tiredly from the hit.

"I'm...supposed to be...stronger now."

He fell on Koro-sensei's tentacles and rested, you can bet that hit really hurt.

"Leave him to the Class E and go quietly, Shiro-san and—do spread the word that I'm not the underwear thief" Koro-sensei stated.

"And I'm actually a B-cup!" Kayano yelled as everyone sweat dropped from her protest.

"AH—!" Itona fell on the ground while he was hurting from the tentacles attached into him, it's like his going crazy from the pain.

"It hurts..." those words came out of Itona's mouth as Angel's eyes widened in surprise, she just looked at him.

"Itona-kun! What's wrong?" Koro-sensei asked.

"My head's...killing me! My brain is about to burst in pieces!" Itona yelled.

"With the shock of his repeated defeats, his tentacles are starting to gnaw away at his mind...this must be his limit."

"It hurts!" Itona was in pain.

"Hang on, Itona-kun!" Koro-sensei said.

"If this all you can take, we will continue to lose—your on your own now, Itona-kun. Goodbye."

"Wait! What kind of heartless guardian are you?" the teacher snarled.

"Quit playing school, you monster. I wish only for your death, no matter what the sacrifice—"

Suddenly, Shiro was stabbed on the back as the knife pierced his skin while blood gushed out from his inflicted wound.

"Are you satisfied now?" a voice asked.

Everyone's eyes widened as Angel stabbed Shiro from his back, she pulled out the knife as his blood splatted on the grass and some of it in her cheek. Shiro fell on his knees while holding his wound.

"Angel-chan, what are you doing?! Your not supposed to kill anyone else but me—that's what your contract says isn't it?!" Koro-sensei said.

"It will be fine, I held back. He wouldn't die with a small wound like that—if he did, he is weak." she smirked as she held her blood soaked blade.

"D-Damn you...I should've have killed you before, it hurts!"

"What're ya talking about? I never saw your face before, not once." she stated.

"Of course you didn't...I never showed my face to anyone before."

"What this? A riddle? Don't beat the around the bush." she growled.

"Until we meet again, farewell." Shiro hurriedly made his exit as Angel just clicked her tongue while watching his exit from the show.

"What a coward." she muttered.

"AH—!" Itona continued to struggle with the pain that in his head as he jumped out and left the show as well.

"Here's where the first incident occurred, a string of attacks on cellphone shops throughout Kunigigaoka has the police discussing a potential terrorism link."

Everyone was watching attentively, a news from Angel's phone while Ritsu was playing the video.

"This has got to be..."

"It's him alright."

"But why cellphone shops?"

"He must've had a bad past with cellphones related." Angel commented as she continued watching the incident on the screen of her phone.

"What should we do, Koro-sensei?"

"As his teacher, I have to help him!" Koro-sensei stated.

'I have a grasped on Shiro's personality, to him everyone's a pawn that can be replaced...you wouldn't know when his going to attack.' Karma thought carefully as he spoke to Koro-sensei.

"I think it'd be wiser to leave him alone, Koro-sensei." he stated.

"Even so Karma-kun, I'm his teacher and Angel-chan!" Angel flinched from Koro-sensei's tone and she tensed up.

"Y-Yes?" she squeaked.

"We will talk afterwards, stabbing other people at the back is something you shouldn't do!" Koro-sensei stated.

"He pissed me off...he should've hadn't did that to Itona, it's dirty!" Angel said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't give you the right to stabbed someone!" he scolded her.

"...It can't be helped, I was trained to kill, it's not your place to tell me what I should and shouldn't do..." she muttered.

Koro-sensei sighed knowing his words wouldn't reach her right now, then Angel started to walked out as well.

"Where are you going, Angel-chan." she turned around with a smirk on her face, then she opened her lips to say:

"To tend the troublesome."

✦ ✧ ✦

Itona was walking downtown as a pain shot through his head, it hurts so much that he fell on the pavements as he held his head.

✦ ✧ ✦

"There are no shortcuts Itona, only those who study daily and work with integrity will grow stronger."

✦ ✧ ✦

"Liar. I wanted to have the strength to win. Being a sore loser makes me sick." he said as his face showed the expression of anguish and despair.

"All you gotta do is to win, not with someone's strength but with yours." a voice stated.

He looked up to see Angel grinning at him, his eyebrows furrowed.

"How did you found me?" he asked.

"Instincts." she calmly said.

"What? You know that I'll be here?" he asked again.

"Yeah, something along those lines." she nodded.

He looked down on the ground as his body was numbed and hurt from the physically and mentally damage that he received earlier.

"Go away."

"...W-What?"

"Just go away!"

She looked down on him who was looking on the ground angrily, he was gritting his teeth while feeling defeated and frustrated.

"...Do you really want me to go...?" she asked him.

He looked up and met her red crimson eyes glimmering at his yellow ones, his gaze softened and nodded.

"Go away, I don't need anyone's help." his voice was filled with pleading and anger, she couldn't figure out what to do with him, with one glance at him, she lifted her heels and turned to leave without any words.

Itona heard her walking away as he looked up and saw her back slowly fading from his sight, her black hair bouncing with every move and her red scarf that keeps it in place. He felt his heard aching and breaking.

"...Don't go away..." he mumbled to himself, as Angel stopped at her tracks as she heard what he said, she kept quiet and continued to listen.

"...I'll be all alone if you did..."

Her lips curved in a smile as she turned to Itona who was looking at the ground lifelessly, she just chuckled in how prideful he is.

"You finally admitted it, didn't you?" she spoke happily.

"Y-You heard that?!" he blushed.

"Don't underestimate my ears that can hear a pin dropped from a mile." she joked.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Nah, just kidding." she grinned.

He fell at anime style at this girl could even make a joke in this time, he just chuckled leaving her confused.

"What're you laughing at? Did you got beaten up that you went crazy?" she asked him.

"Nah...I just find you interesting." he stated.

"Angel-chan!" a voice yelled as Karma and the others came up running to them, Angel turned to them who was panting really hard.

"Yo, you guys took your time." she said, turning to face them.

"You were *pant* so fast that *pant* we lost track of you!"

"Nagisa's *pant* right!"

"You guys were slowpokes~" she coed.

Koro-sensei walked up to Itona who was seating on the ground.

"Your human face is showing at last, Itona-kun...good job at finding him." Koro-sensei patted Angel's head and ruffled it while looking at Itona.

"Don't go ruckus on us now, Itona."

"Just come back with us."

"Shut up! We'll battle...this time, I will win for sure!" Itona slowly stood up as he was completely injured.

"Can you even win with your condition like that? Are you tryin' to commit suicide?" Angel asked.

"Shut up! I don't need your opinion!" he yelled at Angel who just kept quiet as it was Koro-sensei's turn to speak.

"Of course we can battle, afterwards we'll study together while we enjoy having a barbecue together!" Koro-sense grinned.

"He's a persistent, he'll go to the depths of hell to teach you."

"Like what Karma said."

"Nyurufufu~ put a student in front of me and I'll teach them!"

Suddenly, a smoke screen appeared, not your ordinary smoke screens, it was anti-sensei powder. It made Koro-sensei's tentacles explode.

"Setting Itona adrift was all part of the plan, Koro-sensei."

"I was distracted by Itona-kun's bloodlust that I didn't noticed." Koro-sensei stated.

"Come now, Itona—your final duty."

"What's with you? After you made Itona go all of that and you want him back?! Go to hell!" Angel yelled.

"Be silence Angel, this doesn't concern you at all."

A net appeared and captured Itona as he was abducted by Shiro.

"Yikes, they're getting away!"

"Unless we do something..."

Angel clicked her tongue as she secretly crawled in the truck without being noticed by anyone, what a risk spot she took just to save Itona.

'You better thank me for this, Itona!' she thought while covering herself with black covers so she wouldn't be caught, them the truck began to move.

"You'll come after him, won't you? Being his teacher and all."

Then Shiro was out of their sight as the children coughed while the smoke was irritating them.

"Is everyone all right?"

"Yeah, somehow."

"Wait, where's Angel?"

"Don't tell me..."

"That she sneaked inside the truck?"

Everyone face palmed themselves in how reckless she can be.

"Everyone, I'll go rescue Itona-kun and Angel-chan alone. Please be safe." with that, Koro-sensei flied with the speed of Mach 20 to follow the truck that went ahead of them.

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 23, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 11.1K 30
♔Assassination Classroom Watty Awards 2016 Winner♔ ♔2nd Place Winner in the category of Akabane Karma on AC Watty Awards 2016♔ 「B o o k o n e」 ...
91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
35.5K 1K 23
[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She had her parents, scientists affi...
110K 3.8K 16
⭐Assassination Classroom Watty Awards Winner 2016 | 3rd Place Winner | Akabane Karma⭐ ▫◻⬜❇⬜◻▫ [ Book 1 of 2 ] Meet a certain student with excellent g...