The demon king is my mate? (H...

By demonslayer29

Getting lost while running away from home sounds stupid but I did and stumble on to a rich looking house. But... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Author note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author note
Chapter 9

Chapter 5

409 18 2
By demonslayer29

"J-J-Hope w-what is that?"

"Just stay behind me."

I blush and looked at it again. I didn't feel scare well my mom and my stepdad are way scarier.

The demon was like a dog but more like a wolf. It had three heads and was three times the size of Rap Monster.

Where have I seen a three-headed dog before? Uh, what was the name? I can't remember.

"Cerberus calm down it is just us."

Ah.

Now I remember the three-headed dog in mythology.

Cerberus only growl and knock the others out the way and came towards us.

"J-J-Hope. It's coming towards us."

He held my hand tight and ran back into the house into his room.

"Why did we run away? Aren't you a demon can't you do something."

"We can't do anything. This house restricted our powers so as you can say we are like ordinary humans."

My eye twitch and I let go of his hand. I held on to my sword really tight.

"Jiah what are you doing?"

"I'm going to face it."

"What no I can't let you get hurt. I don't something bad to happen to you."

"Look J-Hope I haven't known you for that long. And I can take care of myself because every day before I met you guys my life was all about getting hurt and each day wondering if this will be my death day. So I don't care if I get hurt I am going to stop this before any of you die. Even though I only knew you guys for like a day so ignore that speech."

I went out and the dog growl at me.

"Oh my gosh just shut up already okay I know you're tough."

He growls even louder and was about to hit me when I hit it with my sword even though it can't open.

I ran up to it's back and saw something weird. A stick was poking out and blood was dripping. I was about to touch it when Cerberus started moving.

"Eek. I am going to kill whoever sends this freaking dog."

I took out my sword and unravel it from the cloth. I tried opening it but it was shut closed. I pull again and then I heard something tearing or a crack.

I look and saw the talisman tearing.

"Finally and for a minute I thought I pulled something."

I pulled again and it open. I felt the power coming out and then a light suddenly came out too. I closed my eyes and then open to see if it was over.

There was a really good looking man floating from the sword and smile at me. He had blondish hair but also brown mix in. It was long and tied up. He had a kimono and one eye green while the other yellow.

This is totally something that would happen from an anime or a manga.

"Are you the-"

I closed it and pretend nothing happen. I wrap it back in the cloth and hung it around my shoulder. I held on to the dog ignoring the guys' call.

I went closer to the thing that was sticking out and touch it. I pull my hand quickly away because it burned.

"Jiah please get down!"

I ignore them and took the cloth from the sword and wrap around it. I pulled and it burns even through the cloth but I ignored it. I pull harder and it came out. I threw it blowing on my hands.

My hands were burnt and just like my other scars great.

The dog calms down and poof they became three little dogs while I was falling. Someone caught me. It was Jungkook.

He put me down and we went to J-Hope's room.

"Jiah this is why I didn't want you to-"

I stop listening because my hands hurt. J-Hope touches my hand making me flinch and pull away immediately.

"J-Hope it really hurts."

He grabs my wrist and then drew blood from himself letting it drip on to my hands which burn at the contact.

"Ow owowowowowowow."

"Jiah it'll go away just wait."

It started healing and he kisses my hand making me blush.

"J-Hope you didn't have to do that."

He looks at me and then looks back at my hand. Three dogs came in. I went behind J-Hope causing him to chuckle.

"Don't worry when they are in this form they are harmless."

They walk to me causing me to back up.

"Are you scare of dogs?"

"Yes okay."

I back even more and then I ran to J-Hope.

"Why are you scared of dogs? You weren't scared earlier."

"That wasn't a dog earlier it was a demon, not a dog. And I also almost got my arm torn off by one before."

I mumble the last part but he heard it.

"These dogs aren't like that one. They are really nice and besides, I think they like you."

He turns me toward them and bend me down. He held my shoulders giving me comfort and making me less scared. The dogs came near and bark at me making me jump.

They started to sniff and I close my eyes. I felt J-Hope's hand off my shoulder. I open my eyes slowly and saw him holding one of the dogs.

"Come on he won't bite. Pet him."

I hesitantly pet it. I smile because I wasn't afraid anymore.

"See he isn't scary."

I nodded then I remember something.

"Should I call you J-Hope or Hoseok."

He chuckles and pats my head.

"Hoseok is fine."

I smile but then frown.

"Shoot, school! I have to go. Bye."

I ran out of the door because school is in 20 minutes.

I don't go to school school. I go to the one at night because on the day I am too busy at home where my mom and my stepdad are so urgh.

I finally got there even though I got lost a couple of times on the way. I held tightly to the sword around my shoulder ignoring that a man pop out earlier.

A good looking one too but not as good looking as Hoseok. Wait what is happening to me?

I went in and instantly the principal yelled my name. I froze and sprinted off.

"Yah Jiah get back here!"

He almost caught up to me. He finally caught me and drag me by the ear.

"Uncle let go of my ear."

"No, because you miss school for over two weeks even though you didn't miss anything but still."

My uncle, my dad's brother who build this school. He wouldn't tell me the reason why but he said one of the reasons is me. He knows about my mom and well my whole situation just not the one I am currently in.

He let go and I sat in the chair in his office.

"So where have you been? Because your mom has complained about you not doing the dishes, the laundry, or paying the bills."

"I ran away okay. It took a while to get them off my tracks but it's all good now."

Yeah, right I'm not gonna be known as crazy if I said I live with demons. Hot demons in fact but Hoseok is the best looking of all. Wait what?

"Okay just inform me about it because I cannot stand that woman."

"Sure thing. Now I'll go to class now."

My life is starting to be free from abuse or did I say that too soon?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 10.5K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
144K 7.6K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
84.3K 241 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
23.3K 107 10
I'm bored and I'm not satisfied with the smut/fluff I'm getting so..here you go!