Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

By mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 30

493 18 1
By mony1231

Dimitri's point of view

"Is Rose in surgery," Abe said while coming into the building.

"Yes, a nurse just paged the doctor for surgery," I said. What the hell had happened? What costed her to bleed so much? Was it street, or the magic. I didn't what to think about it at this moment. "Do the others know?" I asked. It was a stupid question because she was walking down the stairs dripping blood from her legs. Clearly, the evidence of blood in the house would raise suspicions.

"Yes, they're on their way," Abe said. Janine had tears in her eyes as well as me. I didn't know what to do, what to say. "She is strong," I said touching her shoulder. "I know but the baby isn't," she said placing head between her hands.

"We are here Ibrahim. How is she?" Asked a worried Dilara. Baris was next to her and had a scared face. "She was taken to surgery," I said. "But what happened. Why was she bleeding?" Asked Baris, Rose's great uncle pacing around the room. "I don't know but she lost a lot of blood. And I am scared because she was pregnant." I said.

That hit the Dilara like a splash of water. "Rose was pregnant. Did she have a miscarriage?" She asked. What what was happening? Rose was losing are child, and may even lose her life. "Unfortunately I think she did," Janine said while taking a step forward. "I am so sorry Dimitri," Janine said while hugging me. I knew what she meant. She was sorry for me because we had lost our child. "It a horrific tragedy, but right now I have to worry about Rose," I said wiping off a tear from my cheek.

"Family of Rosemarie Mazur." the doctor said and we surrounded him. "We have good news and bad news." The doctor said. I was shaking what was happening with Rose. "The good news is that we stopped the bleeding and she is already is in recovery. However, I am afraid to say that the bleeding was cost by a miscarriage. Sorry but she lost the baby," the doctor said and my heart shaded. We had been so excited about our baby. To teach her/him to be the best guardian ever. To care for him/ her and give it all the love we could. "This is pretty normal and happened at the beginning of the pregnancy," the doctor said.

Abe exchanges some words with the doctor and then the doctor left. I walked out of the hospital and started walking in circles. I was mad, frustrated, and angry, and I need to take it out on something. I went up to the nearest trash can and kicked it.

"Calm down Dimitri," said Janine coming out of the hospital. "That wasn't supposed to happen. We were supposed to be a family, and now what am I supposed to tell her. That we lost what we wanted most in the world. It was our little miracle." I scared.

"Dimitri is Rose ok? Please tell me she is." Lissa sad running towards me. She looked conceder and scared as well as Christian.

"She is out of danger However...." I posed because I couldn't say my next words. It was too sad for me to comment on it. "However Rose lost the baby," Janine said at last. "No......that's not true. Tell me that's not true Dimitri!!" Lissa cried.

"Christian please tell me its a lie," Lissa begged Christian for another answer, but all he code do was wrap his arms around her. She cried into his shoulder. I was speechless. What was I going to tell Rose? How was I supposed to tell a mother to be that she lost one of the most important people in their lives?

To tell her that the life she was caring inside of her died. What if she completely loses herself? To think that she can enter into a depression that may never heal. I would try my best to not let the darkness of her magic consume her. However, I was frightened by the outcome of the loss of our child.

"Dimitri." a voice came from the hospitals front door. It was Abe. I left Janine with Lissa and Christian and went to were Abe was calling me. Once I entered the lobby I found a nurse talking to Abe. "Mr.Belikov, Ms.Mazur has been asking for you." The nurse took my arm and dragged me into rose's room.

"Dimitri final you are her. I had to use compulsion to make her bring you here." Rose said in an unsteady voice. She was peal and was scratching her arm until it became red. "So when can I do home. It was just a small thing right?" I didn't know how to tell her. She was already so broken up. I moved with my hand and the nurse in the room left.

"Roza". I said holding her hands. She was had a smile on her face. That I knew was going to fade in a couple of seconds. "Roza I am so sorry to tell you but." I didn't have to say another word. Rose started sobbing. look at her stomach and cried. "No Dimitri!" she yelled more viability. "It's ok. We will get through this." I wrapped my arms around her. "No, we won't. Dimitri, I lost my baby. I want to die Dimitri. I don't want to live anymore." she screamed while shaking in my arms.

"Please don't say that. I wouldn't be able to live without you. Rose, we will get through this." I try to make her see sense. I knew in my mind she had those thoughts tanks to the spirit inside of her. And knew she was more than capable of committing suicide.

"Dimitri I am so sorry I destroyed are dreams. I wish I could have pushed the magic away. Maybe.....Maybe I could have saved are a child." She cried on my shoulder. "I don't blame you. I would never do that. The doctor said It was a common thing, and with the fact that we are both Dhampirs it was never certain." I said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A week later 

Rose's point of view:

"Mommy, look at the water," Josie said while pointing out the window. "Yes Josie the water is pretty isn't it," Sydney said while taking Josie in her arms. Josie nodded and kissed her mother.

I could see the mom and daughter connection between them from my seat. We were on our way to the venue of the wedding of Lissa and Christian. The wedding was taking place in Greece and we were all on our way there. A week had passed since I was told my little angel passed away. I was saddened by the thought, and new I would never forget him, but Dimitri showed me that it was never certain if the child would have survived. I was now much better trying to move one with my life.

"Rose. Are excited about the wedding?" Lissa how was siding next to me asked. She was also helped me with my pain. She hadn't know however that I had healed her before I lost my child. I was glad of that because I knew she wouldn't be able to live with herself if she knew that because of her I had lost my child. I didn't blame her for it though, because I knew I had to save her no matter what.

"I am. I want to dance with Dimitri, and well I am excited about the honeymoon." I said and she laughed. "That's true. It is going to be great. But first I have to make it to the alter." Lissa said with a said expression. I could feel she was saddened by the idea that her parents wouldn't be there to see her get married.

"But don't think about it right now. Just enjoy your free time as a bachelorette, because by this time tomorrow you will be Mrs. Ozera." I teased and then a smile came to her face.

"I can't believe it. Some years ago I would only dram about this event, and now we are only a few hours away." Lissa said smiling uncontrollably. I did the same remembering as kids how we joked about getting to guys we didn't even know. "I can't wait until it if your turn to walk down the alter."

"Oh, the won't be happening so. For now, let worry about right now, and then talk about that later." I said trying to change the subject.

The yacht finally stopped and we all looked at each other excited. "Rose," Dimitri said standing up. I already knew what was next. Dimitri and I had to talk about security.

"The will be guardians around us 24/7 even though you may not realize they are there because I made sure they were undercover. However, Dimitri, Eddy, Angeline, My mom and I will be near grading You all as always." I was acutely really to see Angeline once again as the guardian on Jill. She was now back for Palm spring and was joining us at the wedding.

"Dimitri and Rose will be with the Queen and Lord Ozera. Eddy with the Ivashkov family, Angeline with Princes Jill, and I will be with the Mazur's family as well as the other guardians. There will be also 7 extra guardians at our surrounding at all time, and we will keep in contact with our ear peace." My mom said and we all agreed. After her long talk, we made our way out of the yacht and then hoped into 4 trucks that were already waiting for us.

Lissa, Christian, Dimitri, and I were in the same BNW and I could feel how excited the happy cupel was. I and Dimitri started pulling our equipment. I pulled out of my carry on one of my special stakes and realized the spirit that once was in it was now gone. However, that didn't mean that It wasn't any less special. I pulled out to more stakes, a UV flashlight, and my extra earpiece. I looked at Dimitri which was next to me and I could see he was doing the same.

We arrived a few mints later, and Dimitri opens the door for us. The sun was shining so gorgeously. I was taking it all in because I knew once we're back to court this would all be over. Lissa walked out of the can and we made our way fast to the lobby since the sun made them fell wake. Ade went to get the keys, and in the men, while we looked at the resort's accommodations.

"Look they have 5 pools," Jill said to Angeline. "That is great I can't wait to jump in," Angeline said already making plans.

"Rose they even have a spa." Lissa sad showing me the pitcher, but all that mattered to me was what was on the next page a pitcher of the gym. "I much better enjoy the gym," I said and Lissa rolled her eyes. Abe came back and handed us our keys.

"So, for now, Lissa will be stain with me, and Christian why don't you stay with Dimitri," I said and Christian looked heisted. "I mean does it even matter. She is already pregnant." Christian said and then I rolled my eyes. "It not about that Sparky. You can't see the dress." I said and Lissa giggled.

"I will see you tomorrow," Lissa said giving him Christian a lat kiss before leaving with me. Then Dimitri did just the same coming closer to me and giving me a kiss. "I will see you tomorrow Roza." He said walking back towards Christian. They both walked away, and so did we made our way towards out Jr. suits. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.8K 34
Rose runs away from the Academy for the second time, leaving Lissa and the rest of her friends behind. Two years later she is found by the person who...
193K 5.3K 37
*A Vampire Academy AU fanfic* An AU fic that branches away from the main storyline during Shadow Kiss: after the cabin, fight, and cave rescue. Dimit...
124K 3.5K 31
Rose has run away, - again - she couldn't handle Dimitri not loving her. Even after she gave everything to him. Her secrets, her heart, and even her...
157K 4.3K 25
Rose is just beginning to cope with Dimitri leaving to go with Tasha Ozera to become her guardian. But, in a random act of love, Dimitri spends the n...