Rose pedals (a Vampire Academ...

By mony1231

This story takes place 2 years after the book Last Sacrifice. It fallows Rose when Robert comes back for reve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chaptre 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapte 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 30 part2

Chapter 29

441 14 1
By mony1231

Rose's point of view

"What the hell do you mean by you are pregnant?" asked Abe. I and Dimitri decided to have a family dinner with my Dad and Mom to tell the news.

"Well, somehow because I am some part Moroi I can reproduce with a Dhampir. Please don't make it harder than it is Zmey." I said and my Mom looked furious. "Hell, I am happy for you Kiz, and you young man. If you don't help my daughter out and take your place in her life. Jennie and I will personally rip you apart," said Abe while getting up. "So we are having another Mazur how exiting. Wow, I am getting old, I am doing to be a grandfather," Abe said at last and hugged me.

"I am also happy for you. And hope to be part of the little one's life." said my mom while hugging me. "Also Belikov I expect for you to treat my daughter with respect and tolerate her when she starts getting moody and gets weird cravings," my Mom said and we started laughing. "Of course I will, and will try not to make her mad," Dimitri said kissing me. "You better comrade. Now can we go back to the house I am tired." I said starting to yawn. "Of course Kiz. Dimitri, take her to the car me and Janine will pay the bill and will get home later. Dimitri got up from the table and we started walking towards the entrance.

"So what do you think it's going to be?" I asked wondering if it would be a Dimitri jr. "I think it's going to be a Girl. That she will have your gorgeous black hair" He teased. I thought about a little girl with my attitude and flinched. "Oh no, I don't wish my kids to be like me. you know like a little brat." I said and we laughed at the same time. "No, I think we will have a small Dimitri. That he will dream of being a cowboy like his father." We got to the parking lot and the guardian was waiting for is.

"You think that is going to be a boy. Well you know he could look like me but be stubborn as you." Dimitri said while opening the door for me.

"That would be a miracle and a nightmare," I said. We were in the back seat of the car and I started drifting into sleep, but I knew I was far away from resting because I was in a spirit dream. I was in a type of room that was decorated in Baby toys for boys and girls.

"Is it true. Sydney told me but I had to ask you before I went to sleep." Adrian said existed by the news. "Yes, I am pregnant," I said and he pulled me into a hug. "Oh little Dhampir you are going to have a rascal or rascals," he said while letting me go. "Hold on Pretty boy. My kid hasn't even been bored and you are already talking bad about him, or her." I said playfully punching his shoulder.

"Yeah with a mother like you and uncles like me, Sparky, and Eddy, God knows what will happen." He kissed my forehead and then came to his knees. he placed his lips on my belly and whispered something. "I will let you rest know" he came back up and the dream disinterested.

Once I got up I was in my room with Dimitri in my side. "Dimitri...I am hungry....get me food...." I said twisting in the bed. "Of course let me just brush my teeth," Dimitri said.

"No Dimitri I am hungry now, GET ME FOOD!" I said and Dimitri walked out of the room. I got up super tired and went to take a shower. It had been 3 days since Jill came and we had gone shopping to Swans to get are dressed yesterday. Tomorrow morning we would be in a yacht to Grace and me and Dimitri would stay as Lissa's and Christian's guardians in their honeymoon.

As well as Liam and Edgar. but they would be far grading and I and Dimitri would be near grading, pretending to be there just married friends. So today was packing day and I hated parking. I walked out of the shower and found Dimitri waiting for me with a trade of food. "I love you, comrade," I said taking the trade for him.

After I ate Dimitri left to start preparing for the security for tomorrow, so I left to find Lissa. I was getting better in controlling my powers or magic whatever you call it. anyway now I can better control the whispers and only have problems with them when I am sleeping. However others emotions hit me hard and I was still pulled into others head by accident, and that exactly what happened when I was about to knock on Lissa door.

"Are you kidding me, Christian, I told you Tiffany blue not Turquoise blue. Get out and don't come back again with a Turquoise, Teal, or any other cooler that isn't TIFFANY BLUE!" Lissa's screams cloud ve heard from the hallway. Her door was open only to kick out Christian. I walked close to him and he turned around.

"Having any second thoughts" I teased. "You won't believe how many," Christian said moving away from the door. "I won't walk in there if I was you," he said walking away. I turned the doorknob and was welcomed by Lissa's scream.

"What did I tell you!" She weld coming into the room. She recognized me and she changed her expression. "I am so sorry Rose. It's just that man. I can't believe I am marrying him in 2 days," she said while coming close to me. I cloud feel strong negative energy around her. But tired my best to stay away from it.

"Well, I think you should calm down Liss you have a baby in you that feels everything you feel," I said trying to calm her down. "You are right. but we have to much stuff to do. Okay did you called the resort to confirm our reservations?" Lissa asked while pulling out her wedding planner.

"Yes. The presidential suites and the other sites JR. will be ready at 9:30 pm tomorrow" I said. "Perfect what about the hairdresser?" Lissa asked. "They will be in the room at 7:25 in your room," I said. I was panicking Lissa stress was consuming me. "

"What about security. There will only be 7 Guardian right" Lissa asked. I was not sure how to answer her question. Lissa did want too many guardians in her wedding because of how many attraction it would bring and because the wedding was secret. However, there were too many people. we had to guard Jill the Dragomir Princess, Adrian which was a lord, and none other than the Queen herself. And that wasn't even counting the others.

"Liss, I am sorry to tell you but I had to add more guardians. You will have 5 guardians, and 4 other male guardians and me. Christian will have Dimitri. Jill will have 3 Eddy, Edgar, and William. Adrian and his family will also have 4 guardians. Lastly, Abe will have my mother and another guardian. than would be a total of 15 guardians" I said. Lissa looked furious now and her aura was now pitch black.

"15. 15 Guardians... that's more than twice Rose. I told you it was a secret wedding and it's going to be in Grace their won't de any Strigois." She trow her wending planner binder to the ground and got up. "Are you trying to ruin my life rose you completely ruined the wedding everyone will know about it and I won't get to live without gossip, and." and that's when she started shaking. Lissa dropped to the ground and started twitching.

"Lissa...Lissa!" I screamed I was feeling all her pain she was consumed by spirit. I was scared and all I could think about was trying to bring her back from this horrible stage. I placed my hands on her chest and let the magic flow through me. I started healing Lissa. Lissa slowly stopped shaking and I made her look into my eyes.

"You will stop stressing out about the wedding. you were tired and wanted to go to sleep. you already have everything ready." I said using as much competition as possible because she was a spirit user. Lissa got up and yawning she went to her bed and started to drift into sleep. I got up feeling weak and the whispers came back and strong, stronger than ever. I could hear all of the streets though and all I could think about is getting fresh air and a place away from all the people.

I started shaking and itching but got down the stairs. I was in a tip of shock stage and could see figures movie next to me and people trying to stop me and ask me questions but all I could hear is those haunting whispers that were penetrating my head. I finally recharged the back door and open it. At this time my legs feel my a thousand pounds and I couldn't take another step.

"Rose" Dimitri said while stopping me from a painful fall. He laid me down on the ground and touched my hurting lower stomach. "Dimitri," I said look at my hand and what I found was horrifying. my legs were dripping in blood and so was my hand. "Dimitri what is happening," I said in a weak voice.

"Don't worry rose just look ate me don't go to sleep just look at me," Dimitri said placing a hand on my face. I never lost eye contact with him all I wanted was for my baby to be ok. Some brought the car next to where we were and Dimitri picked me up. "Ahh please, Dimitri, save him," I said.

The car started moving and I could hear my mother's voice. "Ibrahim was is the nearest hospital". "There is one a block away," My dad said. All the ride was agony because any time we waste my baby wouldn't be safe. How cloud I have hurt my kid. What if something happens to it.

"Dimitri. Save the baby. Please. Please, Dimitri." I cried. I was bleeding none stop and all was dripping from my legs. "Rose you both will be. Safe. Just look at me, stay with me, we are almost there." he said tears running down his face. He was as scared as I was. The car finally stopped and Dimitri opened the door. "Hurry, this is way," said Abe open what I think was the hospital's door. I could hardly make up Dimitri's face and would try to stay awake but I felt too weak. "Roossee..... Stayyy wwiitthh meee....." I could hardly recall Dimitri's voice. Then the world went blank.

Dimitri's point of view

"Rose stay with me," I said while walking into the hospital. "Dammit, Rose don't leave me," I said. At this moment my face was dripping with tears. What would happen? Would Rose and the baby survive? The thought of it was killing me. "Help we need help" I screamed with agony.

"Lay here down here." said a nurse. "Please help her she is pregnant," I said laying down Rose in the hospital bed that was in the hallway.

"Page Doctor Joseph, I need him in surgery as soon as possible" the nurse said to another nurse. They pulled out a flashlight and open Rose's eyes to see her pupils. "Darling can you tell me your name please?" she asked Rose. Rose looked confused but answer.

"Rose...Rosemarie Mazur Hathaway" Rose said while touching her stomach. "Dimitri, save him," she said in a very small voice. Then they took her from me and left to surgery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 922 12
This book is based off the Vampire Academy Series after Last Sacrifice.This book is more about Dimitri and Rose’s life after Last Sacrifice and is mo...
50.3K 1.6K 14
WARNING: This contains mature content - proceed at your own risk. You've been warned. Love Fades, Mine Has - those famous four little words ripped Ro...
251K 6.4K 50
Join the journey of Rose and Dimitri's love for each other. Please forgive me about my writing in the first few chapters.I know its bad.Mostly in Ros...
63.2K 1.5K 18
I do not own any rights to the Vampire Academy series that all belongs to Richelle Mead. This is a Fanfiction from the books. This all takes place af...