The Unexpected Love

By nafaeria24

This is the sequel to The Only Exception. I haven't come up with a description yet but if you liked the other... More

Chapter 1: SM Pt.1
Chapter 3: SM Pt. 3
Chapter 4: SD
Chapter 5: MSM
Chapter 6: SM Pt. 4
Chapter 7: Sean
Chapter 8: MD
Chapter 9: Kate
Chapter 10: SDM
Chapter 11: KDS
Chapter 12: Kate
Chapter 13: DS
Chapter 14: KDM
Chapter 15: Kate
Chapter 16: Se Do De
Chapter 17: Sean
Chapter 18: SM Pt. 5
Chapter 19: McClane
Chapter 20: SDMK
Chapter 21: KM
Chapter 22: KD
Chapter 23: KS
Chapter 24: Kate (Past)
Chapter 25: ADS
Chapter 26: D and S
Chapter 27: Sean
Chapter 28: SM Pt. 6
Chapter 29: SD Pt. 2
Chapter 30: SDK
Chapter 31: Sean
Chapter 32: KMD
Chapter 33: PKS
Chapter 34: MSD
Chapter 35: MTD
Chapter 36: SK
Chapter 37: SK Pt. 2
Chapter 38: SK Pt. 3
Chapter 39: AS
Chapter 40: TDK
Chapter 41: Dover
Chapter 42: SD
Chapter 43: MDM
Chapter 44: MiSe
Chapter 45: STKS
Chapter 46: SM Pt. 7
Chapter 47: MDSDLG
Chapter 48: KD Pt. 2
Chapter 49: SM pt. 8
Chapter 50: SDMSM

Chapter 2: SM Pt. 2

27K 815 165
By nafaeria24

As you know mama likes to write very very naughty... well this isn't the 'Naughty Version'. I dub thee the 'Nice Version' good for the PG-13 rating I have. If you want the 'Naughty Version' drop me a line.

Sean’s POV: (Present)

When we pulled into the last stop I got off and stretched a bit. It had been nine hours of riding since our last pit stop. This would be the last stop we’d make before getting to the depot. There were only seven more recruits to pick up here. They were getting signed in when I came out of the rest stop restroom. Showing the commanding officer my badge I boarded the bus and took my seat. The awaiting recruits were digitally signed in and allowed to store their luggage then board. I was about to close my eyes when a familiar face appeared. His eyes went from face to face until it landed on mine. He stopped for a second before a smile blossomed on his lips. Coming forward he took the empty seat next to me.

                “Long time, no see man.” Reaching out he gave me his hand. Shaking it I smiled back.

                “I didn’t think I’d see you here.” I said sitting up more. Grinning he gave me a little wink.

                “The Marines has been an Owens tradition as long as I can remember. A lot of people think I was pushed into it but it’s a desire man… I want to be a Marine… it’s in my blood.” I sat there staring at Damian’s face while he spoke. He had conviction in his voice while he spoke. He truly wanted to be a Marine.

                “Well it’s nice to have one familiar face.” I said as the bus started up again. Nodding Damian leaned back and got comfortable.

                “I know what you mean… Here’s hoping we get assigned together. I rather it be with you then some of these other guys.” He said. Grinning I agreed. It would be nice to be placed in the same barracks with Damian. He would be my distraction… my focal point to keep me focused. He would help me forget the past and look towards the future.

McClane’s POV: (Present)

I lay there in bed thinking about Declan’s words. He was right. Four years had been enough. I couldn’t hide from Sean and what I feel for the rest of my life. What good would that do? I would be miserable and Sean…

                ‘He’s probably better off without you.’ Said my subconscious. I would have come back with a snappy retort but it was right. Declan didn’t know the whole story. No one did. I wasn’t spending nights alone at home crying over Sean… well not all my nights. Sometimes I skip right over the beer and head straight to the hard stuff. That’s when I get into trouble. That’s when I have my ‘episodes’. I wake up in strange beds with guys I don’t even remember meeting in the first place. The taste of whatever I’d been guzzling down on my breath and a pounding headache throbbing through my head.

You’d think I wouldn’t remember the first time but I do… it’s the only one I do remember. I went out with Kallum before his undergraduate workload had gotten busy. He kept saying he wanted to have a blast before school made it impossible for us to hang out. Of course I hadn’t told him about Sean or the fact I wasn’t really wanting to go out. At that moment all I wanted was to sit and stare at the picture on my phone but Kallum wasn’t having it.

We went to some new club called Chaos across the county line. I ordered a rum and coke from the bar and from then on it was kind of a blur. Next thing I know I’m being sandwiched between two girls who had thought it was too hot and they’d started taking off their clothes. The brunette in front of me was on the table stripping off her shirt and all I could do was think about Sean. How much I wanted to kiss him. How much I wanted him with me right now. They must have sensed I wasn’t into it because they suddenly left.

Next thing I know I was faced to face with this young blond kid. I saw him earlier at the bar but didn’t pay him any mind. Now he was right beside me and his hand was creeping up my thigh. He leaned in close and let his lips brush against my ear.

                “You wanna get out of here?” He breathed in my ear. By now he’d found me hard in my pants. I couldn’t stop the little moan that escaped my mouth. Nodding my head I watched him through hazy eyes. Smiling he tugged on my hand and led the way to the exit. I pulled out my phone and text Kallum I was gone. He text back telling me to be safe. That kind of sobered me up a bit because I stopped and tugged back making the blonde stop.

                “Give me a minute.” I said. Stumbling to the left I made it to the restroom. After relieving myself I rinsed my hands then went for the condom dispenser. Each condom was a dollar each. I spent ten dollars just in the restroom. Better safe than sorry right? When I came out the restroom I found my new friend waiting for me at the bar. Nodding to him we headed out into the cool night air. I pulled my keys out and handed them to him.

                “Be careful.” I slurred. Nodding he helped me in and climbed into the driver’s seat.

                “Your place or mine?” He asked. I turned my head to him and really got a good look at him. He was young, probably nineteen or twenty.

                ‘So is Sean.’ My conscious said. His had these wide chocolate brown eyes with these impossibly long lashes. His nose was straight and narrow while his cheeks were lean. His lips were just regular. Nothing special… not like Sean’s lips.

                “Your place.” I said. Nodding he crank the car and we were off. He kept rubbing my thigh and grabbing at my crotch while whisking us through the semi-empty streets.

                “I need you to fuck me hard.” He said when we pulled into his apartment parking lot.

                “How hard do you want it?” I asked undoing my belt. Turning to me he looked at me hungrily.

                “Fuck me until I pass out.” He said climbing from the car. We hurried and made it to the second floor. Or as fast as a drunk guy could. By the time he had the door open I was already tearing open one of the ten condom packets.

                “No condoms.” He said stripping off his shirt.

                “No condoms… no dick.” I said. He debated for a second then snatched the condom out of my hand. Dropping to his knees he yanked my pants down to my ankles and swallowed me in me go. I was enjoying his mouth when he pulled off and started to put the rubber on.

                “Lube?” I asked. Nodding he finished applying the condom then crawled to the cluttered coffee table. Popping the bottle open he greased himself up and bent over the back of the sofa.

                “Now please…” He begged. Pushing the front door closed I advanced on him. His body squirming back and forth. Taking hold of my member I lined up with is entrance.

                “Rough or gentle?” I could hear him panting now.

                “Rough, hard, fast, now!” He screamed. Without another question I did just as he asked. It felt like I’d entered a black hole or something. There was no end to it. I worked his body over forcing a shrilling scream from his lungs every time I thrusted forward.

                “Oh Sean…” I moaned grabbing hold onto his hips. I could feel the sofa moving underneath us but I didn’t care. I didn’t stop. Underneath me he kept yelling for me to go harder. He wanted it faster.

                “You like that Sean… YOU LIKE IT SEAN!!” I yelled. I couldn’t see him look back at me but I felt his body turn.

                “Scott… my name…. is… oh fuck…is…Scott!” He yelled back at me. I didn’t hear him. I didn’t open my eyes. All I could see was Sean’s face. This wasn’t some stranger’s body but Sean’s body. I wasn’t fucking some guy I met in a club. I was fucking my Sean… my Sean. By now his sofa had made it to the other side of the living room and up against the entertainment center. He kept asking for me to go harder so I did just that. Grabbing hold of his arms I pulled them back and his upper body up from the sofa. Using him as an anchor I let my member take over and fucked the shit out of his body.

                “OH…FUCK…FUCK YEAH… FUCK ME…FUCK ME… FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK MMMMMMEEEE!!!!” He screamed. I could hear someone banging on the wall but I didn’t stop. I felt his muscles constricting around me, his body convulsing and his flesh quivering. I’d literally fucked the life out of him. I kept going even after he was done. I wasn’t finished. Letting go of his arms I pounded his body with strong short jabs. All I could see was Sean’s face. His voice telling me to unload inside him. It was all I needed because I felt it explode out of me and into the condom. After the adrenaline had left my veins I struggled to stay upright on my feet. Pulling free of him I caught my balance on one of the bookcases.

                “Hey…” I said. I didn’t get an answer.

                “Hey…” I said a bit louder this time. Still no answer. Pulling the condom off I stumbled around the sofa and pulled his head up by his hair. I couldn’t believe it but he’d actually passed out. Letting go his head dropped back down to the cushions and I collapsed in the arm chair. I didn’t even have enough strength to pull my pants back up. The last thing I remember was hearing the kitchen clock chime.

                                         * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I couldn’t recall everything that happened throughout the night. I know at some point he’d woken up and was making love to me with his mouth. When I cracked open an eye he was putting on another condom and climbing onto my thighs. Slowly he lowered himself down and I swear he started whimpering when our bodies met. Up and down he rode me like a professional or something. He rubbed his left hand over his chest, his head was thrown back and I could feel him stroking himself with his right hand.

                “So good… so fucking good…” He moaned increasing the pace of his bouncing. I let him ride me for a while before I took over. He let out a little yelp when my hands clasped his waist. By the time we finished we were in the bedroom. The next time I woke I the sun was peeking through his blinds. I could hear snoring coming from the other side of the bed. Moving a pillow out the way I got sight of him knocked out. His chest was red and his nipple looked raw. He splayed his legs so his cheeks didn’t touch. With a finger I poked his red and swollen flesh. A low moan came from him but he didn’t wake. Scooting to the edge of the bed I spotted my clothes and hurried to get them on before he woke. I didn’t want him to think this was going to work out.

                ‘Aren’t you always running away after having naughty sex?’ My conscious asked me. I ignored it and found my car keys. I’d locked the bottom lock and let myself out. When I climbed into the car I got the hell out of dodge. Stopping at a Doughnut Heaven I grabbed a coffee and rummaged around my car until I found my aspirin. After taking a couple pills I checked my phone to see I had seven missed called. Three were from Kallum checking in on me. One from Declan and the last three were from an restricted number.

                ‘He called you… and what were you doing… or should I say who were you doing?’ My conscious sneered at me. Tossing the phone into the passenger seat I closed my eyes. It could have been anyone calling me. I don’t have a clue telling me it was him. I looked at the phone then took another sip of the coffee. Flashes of last night kept coming back. With each flash I could feel my stomach turning.

                “What the fuck have I done?” I said to myself?

                ‘Doesn’t that sound familiar?’ My conscious said. I was really getting tired of hearing its voice but I had no one to blame but myself. My conscious wouldn’t be snapping at me if I hadn’t just done the stupidest thing I could possibly do. Dumping the rest of my coffee I went back to my car and headed home. I got to my apartment building and parking in my assigned spaced then put my head on the steering wheel and cried like a baby.

I cried for about an hour then made myself go into my apartment where I cried bit more. I kept promising myself I wouldn’t do that again. I wouldn’t make the same mistake. I wouldn’t be so stupid but as I promised myself those words I knew I was lying. I would do it again. I would wallow in that same mistake. I would become the definition of the word stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Scott------>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3K 22
A gay boy and his straight roommate, what could happen when one falls for the other? Gay romance/comedy. I mean I think it could be funny at times b...
Brad & Nick By Lex

Teen Fiction

136K 7.2K 23
Two Bros. One Friendship. One may or may not be in love with the other bro's boyfriend.
392K 21.7K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
25.7K 639 18
warning: this is basically all boy x boy smut. another warning: the storyline is pretty much shit but the smut is good. When Patrick finds out that h...