Teen Wolf Imagines

By icedcoffeeeee

I do preferences, one shots and ships. So comment or PM me requests for preferences and your details for a on... More

Teen Wolf Preferences
Behind Closed Doors
Having Trouble Sleeping
How He Wakes You Up
Comfort
What He Loves About You
Sleeping
You're Shorter Than Him
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant (Derek)
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant Part 2 (Derek)
He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant ( Other boys)
He Sees You For The First Time
You Get Jealous
He Gets Jealous
He Breaks Up With You But You're Pregnant Part 3 (Isaac Sad)
He Breaks Up With You But You're Pregnant Part 3 ( Isaac Happy)
Meeting For The First Time
You Meet His Family
You're Too Far Away In Bed
MrsBBrooks Imagine
Isaac Imagine for Diyadm
Scott Imagine for Dayja17
A Dog's A Woman's Best Friend
Scott Imagine for trumpetcocopuff081
Stiles Imagine for TaniaVen
Stiles Imagine for TaniaVen (Part- II)
R.I.P Allison
Ship for Fritzzy
Isaac Imagine for Diyadm
You Try To Walk Out During A Fight
You're Friends and He Touches your Boob
Imagine for MiarraxLove
Hogger
Imagine for Miarraxlove Part II
Imagine for lost_in-space
Petty Arguments
You're Best Friends And You End Up In Bed Together
You're Best Friends And End Up In Bed Together (Part II)
You Have An Ex From Another TV Show
You're completely off your head
Cheater
Prompts
"It's midnight! Where the hell were you?"
"It feels like everyone just forgot I exist"

He Breaks Up with You but You're Pregnant Part 2 (Other Boys)

25.9K 369 78
By icedcoffeeeee

*not edited

Stiles
Life was great. You had your dream job, you had a beautiful little home and your baby girl Tiana (Y/L/N) was now one and a half and you were going back to Beacon Hills because your best friends Lydia and Allison have been begging you over the phone to meet your baby girl and since her second birthday was coming up you decided to have it in Beacon Hills.

You walked through the airport, Tiana skipping beside you. She looked just like her father and only a hint of you. She had her dad's brown hair, light brown eyes with specks of gold and high cheek bones.

"(Y/N)!" You heard your name being called excitedly.

You turned in time just to be pulled into a big bare hug. You soon felt a second pair of arms wrap around you. You recognized them to be your best friends.

"You look really good (Y/N)" Lydia complinted, Allison nodding in agreement.

"Tiana, come meet Aunty Lydia and Aunty Allison," You knealt down beside your daughter lightly knudging her forwards.

Allison and Lydia got on really well, your daughter was non stop talking back to Lydia's house where you were staying for the next week.

The girls had your luggage and Tiana was sitting on your hip as you walked through the door, which you were soon greeted by a loud chorus of "Welcome Back!"

You jumped in suprise seeing all your old friends from the pack and a large banner that said Welcome back.

Your eyes scanned the crowd, you could see all the suprised looks on everyone's faces to you holding a baby that coincidentally happened to look like your ex-boyfriend whom you haven't seen since you left. You never told anyone that you were pregnant except Allison and Lydia.

Everyone came forward welcoming you back and introducing themselves to your daughter. She was very energetic entertaining each guest.

Then last but not least Stiles stepped forward. You pulled Tiana closer to you and nodded at him politely. He nodded towards a secluded corner gesturing for you to follow him. You knew you couldn't keep Tiana a secret from him any longer especially when she looks exactly like him.

"Why didn't you tell me Y/N?"

"Why do you think Stiles? You dumped me."

"I would've been there for you, you didn't have to leave!" He argued.

"Stiles, I was 16 and pregnant and I had no one. You left me. I was scared and didn't know what to do, leaving was the only thing that seemed logical!" You argued back.

"I'm so sorry I made you feel that way. I loved you so much. That's why I left you, I couldn't stand to see you get hurt. I thought leaving you would keep you safe but when I found out you left my heart was shattered into a million pieces. I missed your pregnancy and all her firsts please don't let me miss anything else." He cried holding your hands.

"Stiles I miss you too." You pulled him in for a kiss and he responded fiercely.

He pulled back "Can I meet her?"

You nodded calling her over.

"Honey remember when you always asked me why all your friends from school had daddies and you didn't? Well baby, meet daddy," You smiled

Scott
It had been a week since Scott had dumped you. All you did was mope around the house. Hardly eating, hardly drinking.

Today was just like every other day. You curled up in a ball on the bed. The only thing different was you were continuously getting stomach cramps and it was getting worse and worse.

Finally when it was to much to handle you stood up and made your way to your phone dialling your best friend Allison's mobile.

"Hello?"

"Allison-" You croaked but stopped when you felt something wet on the inside of your thigh.

You dabbed your finger on the inside of your thigh and had a look at your finger. Blood?

You faintly heard Allison calling your name as black dots covered your vision.

--------------------------------------------

You could hear a distant beeping somewhere and your eyes were struggling to open. They fluttered and you forced your eyes open only to be greeted by a bright white light. You continued opening and closing your eyes until the light dulled and you were left with seeing a hospital room. You were in a hospital room. Why were you in a hospital room? All you remember is calling Allison and then blood.

You looked around the room and saw Scott sleeping awkwardly on the chair beside you. You tried to call his name but nothing came out except an awkward croaking noise.

You grabbed a pillow that was placed beside you and threw it at him which had him wide awake.

He stood up alert his eyes flashing red. His eyes scanned the room before landing on you. He rushed forward firing questions that you couldn't make out.

"Scott. Water," You croaked out.

In a flash Scott had a cup of water with a straw in front of you.

You gulped down all you could and lightly pushed the cup away wiping the water from your mouth.

As soon as Scott had put the cup down he raced out of the room and you could faintly hear him yelling Doctor through the corridor.

A few minutes later Scott had returned with a Doctor beside him.

"Ms (Y/N) how are you feeling? "

"Good, what happened?" You asked

The doctor looked at Scott. "Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave as the next piece of information is only for the patient, "

Scott went to protest but you nodded towards the door silently dismissing him. As soon as he walked out of the door the doctor turned towards you.

"I don't know if you knew this Ms (Y/L/N) but you're pregnant? "

"Yes I knew that, I found out about a week ago,"

"Well, you're about 11 weeks along and what caused you to pass out was that you must have been very stressed and you  weren't eating or drinking properly which affected your babies health and if you hadn't been found in time it would have been very likely for you to have a miscarriage, " The doctor explained softly to you.

"So my baby's alright?" You aksed half panicked

"Yes your baby is fine but we're going to need you to stay in for a bit longer to get your baby up to it's full health,"

You nodded and asked the doctor to send Scott in so you could explain everything to him.

"So what's wrong? Did the doctor tell you why you passed out? Are you okay? Do you need anything? " As soon as Scott walked in he had fired plenty questions at you.

"Scott calm down, I need you to sit down ok. I need to tell you something. Now I recently found out that I was pregnant and the day you broke it of with me was the day I was going to tell you but I didn't obviously. But that week I was so depressed and stressed that it affected the baby's health which also affected mine and that caused me to pass out," You explained quickly to him

Scott sat there with his mouth open in shock.

You knew it he didn't want the baby. He probably is going to leave now.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He spoke suddenly cutting off your thoughts

You nodded slowly.

You jumped in fright when Scott pulled you into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry for leaving you but I just wanted to protect you and I want this baby, I want to raise this baby with you. I love you," He smiled at you.

You returned the smile and crashed your lips to his.

Isaac
You had ran from the house and straight into your car driving aimlessly soon you found yourself parked outside of Scott's house. You knew he would be home alone because it was around six and his mum would be working.

You had gotten out of the car and was knocking in Scott's door waiting for him to answer. When the situation had dawned in you.

You were a teenager. Still in high school. Your boyfriend was cheating on you and to top it all off you were pregnant.

You suddenly had no control of yourself and your body was shaking, tears were streaming down your face and sobs were escaping your mouth.

You didn't even notice that the door had been open and you were sitting om the bed in Scott's room with his arms wrapped tight around you. You and Scott had always been really close.

"I'm sorry," You blubbered after pulling away.

"What for?"

"For getting snot all over you, "

He chuckled "It's fine, now tell me why I found you on my doorstep crying?"

"Isaac" sniff "Allison"

His eyes turned a bit darker "What about them?" he slightly growled

"They've seeing eachother behind my back," You cried to him

He stood up angrily and began pacing the room.

"Scott, " You lightly called to him but he continued pacing.

"Scott!" You called louder and he turned to you.

"I'm pregnant, " You watched as many emotions flashed through his eyes.

"Does Isaac know? " He stuttered out

"No, I was going to tell him but then I found him with Allison,"

"I'm so sorry (Y/N). It's ok, I'm here, I'll help you through this. Move out of yours and Isaac's place and move in here with me. My mum wouldn't mind,"

You sat for a moment before agreeing.

"Ok I'll move in with you,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 53 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...
114K 2.1K 67
Book of one shots about Stiles that might actually become stories later on. Requests are open but if I'm uncomfortable about the request of if I have...
681 12 29
Just some imagines and preferences for ya. {CONTINUING!}
208K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*