A War for Love (A TVD&The Ori...

由 Salvatore97

Natalya Russo is a vampire thanks to Marcel Gerard. She was turned 200 years ago. Her family brought her to N... 更多

Ch. 1: The Night of Pain
Ch. 2: New Life
Ch. 3: It's my Birthday!!!
Ch. 4: Party....from Hell?
Ch. 5: Fight???
Ch. 6: May I Have This Dance?
Ch. 7: Truths and Treachery
Ch. 8: Catching Up With Niklaus
Ch. 9: Werewolf Bite and Secret Revealed
Ch. 10: Damon Salvatore
Ch. 11: Club Thirst
Ch. 12: Witch of a Wake-up Call
Ch. 13: The Klaus Cure
Ch. 14: Memories
Ch. 15: Tieri Awakens
Ch. 16: Elijah the Peacemaker
Ch. 17: Niklaus' Baby Drama
Ch. 18: A Visit to Mystic Falls
Ch. 19: I'm Screwed
Ch. 20: Niklaus Forgives Me
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST REPLY
Ch 21: A New Chapter in My Life
Ch 22: I Choose Klaus
Ch 23: You Did What To Elijah?!
Ch 25: Davina
Ch 26: Betrayal
Ch. 27: Sacrifice
Ch. 28:The Strega

Ch 24: The Witch

240 3 3
由 Salvatore97

I walk into the plantation mansion and see Rebekah standing there waiting.

I ask,"Where's Niklaus?"

Rebekah says,"Hell if I know."

I say,"Dammit."

Rebekah asks,"Why did you walk out on him after having had sex?"

I reply,"It's really hard to explain Rebekah."

She replies,"Try me."

We sit on the couch facing each other and I tell her everything that I told Cami and what she said.

I say,"So in short, I'm insecure around Niklaus and am afraid he's going to leave me again."

Rebekah's hard expression softens and she says,"Oh sweetie. He loves you so much. I've never seen Nik so serious about something other than revenge."

I reply,"He will think I'm stupid when he finds out."

Rebekah says,"I don't think he will. He loves you. He puts you above himself and Niklaus only does that for a few people."

I reply,"I just don't want him to think less of me when I tell him. Rebekah, I love him so much, it scares me."

Rebekah smiles and says,"I only have one word of advice. Hold onto that love with a death grip."

I say,"Rebekah, I've been doing that for two hundred years. I don't know if Niklaus will even look or talk to me after the way I acted today. I'm such an idiot for being so scared and insecure. He loves me. But I don't know what being loved is like, Rebekah."

Niklaus' voice says,"I will show you what it is like to be loved. You don't have to be insecure about yourself around me,."

I look to find Niklaus standing in the entry way.

He says,"You don't need to be afraid that I'm going to leave you. If I ever needed to leave New Orleans, I'd take you with me. I'm not losing you ever again."

I look at Klaus and say,"But how do I know that you love me. I can sense your telling the truth but I thought the same when you told me you'd take care of me in 1846. You weren't there for me when I needed you, Nik. I can't be sure that you'll be here for good now."

Nik's gaze softens and he is on his knees in front of me as he says concerned," What do I have to do to prove to you that I'm telling you the truth? Tell me and I will do it."

I reply,"Let me show you something."

I place my fingers against his temple and show him every memory, from the night he and I met all the way to today. I pull away and Nik looks up at me with so many different emotions.

He says,"Love, I'm so sorry."

I feel tears in my eyes and he says,"I broke you."

I feel tears falling down my face and he says,"I want to show you my memory of the night we left New Orleans."

I nod and Nik sits on the couch between Rebekah and he pulls me onto his lap. He shakily puts his hands on my temples and I gasp as I am transported back to that night.

Flashback:

New Orleans, Louisiana 1919

Elijah says,"Niklaus, our father is here, we need to leave."

Bullets rain down on our place and I say,"Natalya, I need to find her."

Elijah says,"We don't have time Niklaus."

I say,"I'm not leaving without her Elijah. I need to let her know that I will come back for her."

Elijah says,"Niklaus, family first. Always and forever."

Elijah grabs my hand and we run. Pain blossoms in my chest as I am taken farther and farther away from Natalya and our home. Once we are safely away, I shove Elijah away and scream at him. I want Natalya by my side and now she's most likely dead.

End of Flashback

I pull away from Niklaus with a gasp. My phone goes off at the moment as I look at Niklaus differently. I answer it as I stand slowly still looking at Niklaus.

Thierry says,"Natalya, you need to get here. It's bad."

I look at Niklaus and say,"I'll be right there."

I hang up and clear my throat.

I say,"Thierry needs me. We'll finish this later."

I vamp speed it out of the house to the compound. I see Thierry and run to him. I slam into him so hard we collide into the wall causing it to crack. Thierry wraps his arms around me and I see that there's a charity ball going on.

I say,"One dance, Thierry."

He doesn't argue which seems off. We go onto the dance floor and he wraps his hands land on my waist. I link my hands behind his neck and he looks down at me.

I say,"I love you Thierry."

Thierry smiles and says,"I love you too, Natalya."

I smile and say,"You've been my family for over a hundred years."

Thierry smiles and says,"And you have been my best friend for over a hundred years."

I say,"I don't want to lose you Thierry, ever."

He replies,"You won't."

I ask,"So why did you call me here?"

Thierry says,"I messed up, Nat."

I ask,"What happened?"

He says,"I broke Marcel's number one rule."

I realize what he means and say,"Marcel will go easy on you Thierry."

Thierry says,"I hope you are right."

I say,"Thierry, you wanted to get me something earlier at the hospital."

Thierry smiles and says,"I did. I got you several things actually."

He pulls out a long velvet box and we stop in the middle of the dance floor. I open the box and inside is a bracelet, a charm bracelet. Hanging from the chain links are a horn that looks like a mini version of Thierry's, a heart with Thierry's name engraved into it on one side with a single sapphire gem in the middle on the other side, and a pair of tiny fangs. Thierry gets down on one knee and holds the box to me and everyone stops to watch.

Thierry asks,"Natalya Russo, will you do me the honor of being my best friend for eternity?"

I nod as I hold out my wrist and Thierry puts it around my wrist and clasps it on. I do a spell on it so that it will never break and it will always come back to me. All of our friends cheer loudly and I laugh as Thierry gets up off the floor. I see Diego talking to Marcel and notice Nik at the bar glaring at Thierry.

I say,"Thierry, I love the bracelet."

Thierry says,"Then you're going to love your other gifts. They're in your room."

I nod and say,"Thank you Thierry."

He smiles and kisses my cheek. I really hope Marcel goes easy on Thierry. I kiss his cheek and put a spell on him so I could always find him. I head over to Niklaus and stand between his legs. I see Marcel shove Thierry against a wall and realize Marcel won't go easy. I feel tears in my eyes and Nik touches my hand that's resting on his thigh.

I say,"Thierry messed up Nik. I can't save him from this one."

Nik looks at me concerned and I say,"Thierry is a good man and always follows the rules. He had a reason to break Marcel's number one rule. But Marcel won't hear it."

I watch as Marcel, Diego, and Thierry head upstairs and some new vamp heads over to Marcel. He hands him something and Marcel flips. I bury my face in Niklaus' chest and he comforts me. I don't want to see him being taken out but I know I will go with them. I hear them coming down and go to them.

We head outside and Katie is there chanting while walking rodent the street. I feel pain in my head and groan in pain. I start chanting
My own spell to counteract it and I see Marcel is able to move. Katie them ups her spell and I drop to the ground screaming in pain. I hear a crack and don't hear Katie anymore.

I see her lifeless body on the ground with Niklaus standing over it. Thierry crawls towards her and cries. I try to crawl towards him but Katie's magic has an after lasting effect on me. I cry out Thierry's name and he's there.

I say,"M-m-magic. K-k-Katie. S-s-Sabine."

Thierry nods and takes me to the witches cemetery. Marcel and everyone else follows. Sabine is walking out with tourists and sees us.

I say,"Help me."

Sabine runs over and Thierry tells her what happened. She quickly injects me with something and a burning sensation runs through my veins before it calms.

I ask,"What was that?"

Sabine replies,"Witchhazel it's a small dose. It will counteract the residual effect of Katie's magic on you. But you won't be able to do magic for several hours."

I say,"T-thank you."

Sabine says,"Go home and rest."

I nod and lay my head against Thierry's shoulder and sigh. We walk away from the cemetery and Nik is there waiting for me to go into his arms.

Marcel stands there and I ask,"Marcel, just one more thing before you put Thierry in the garden, just let him stay with me til I fall asleep tonight. Please, Marcel?"

Marcel says,"You know I can't do that."

I feel tears in my eyes and say,"Please, just for a few hours let him be with me. He's my best friend Marcel. Just let him put me to bed."

Marcel sighs,"You know I hate seeing you cry."

I say,"You can take him once I fall asleep. I just want my best friend right now."

Marcel looks at Diego and Diego says,"It's fine Marcel. He's still going to be sentenced."

Marcel looks down and I look at Diego.

He looks at me and I mouth a thank you to him. Diego nods and Marcel looks at me.

He says,"Only until you fall asleep."

I say,"Thank you, Marcellus."

He nods and I say,"Thierry."

He looks at me and I say,"Take me to our spot."

He nods and vamp speeds to our spot. It's a lake with a waterfall that we had found a few years back. The water is crystal clear and reflects the sky. Thierry sets me down and I look up at him.

I say,"I'm gonna miss coming here with you."

Thierry says,"I want you to come here every Friday. No matter what is going on. Escape and come here. Relax. Remember us being here."

I smile and I ask,"One more swim?"

Thierry smiles and I take off my clothes. I had blurred one of my bikinis on when I had left the house the first time. Thierry takes off his clothes and is only in his boxer briefs. I take his hand and we blur to the top of the water fall.

Thierry says,"We jump together."

I nod and we jump. We cheer as we fall into the water. We let go once we hit the water and I swim to the surface. Thierry breaks the surface next to me and I jump giving a Yelp of surprise. Thierry bursts into laughter and I splash him.

I say,"Not funny, Vanchure."

He laughs,"That was pretty funny."

I swim to him and shove him under. He comes back up and glares at me.

I say,"We're even now."

He rolls his eyes and I use my magic to make little bubbles of water float above us. The moon shines brightly through the bubbles of water and I look at Thierry.

He says,"Beautiful."

I smile and say,"Thierry, come here."

He swims to me and stands. I go to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

I say,"I'll be waiting for you when your sentence is up."

Thierry says,"I know you will."

He wraps his arms around me and slowly falls back. He floats with me on top of him. We just float in silence and I place my head on his chest. He draws circles on my lower back as we float in the water.

After an hour, we get out and I lay on the grass. Thierry lays next to me and I entwine our hands.

I say,"I love you, brother."

Thierry replies,"I love you too, little sister."

I smile and we blue our clothes on. We lay back down and I go to Thierry. I lay my head on his chest as he stares up at the stars. I feel him put his baret on me as I slowly doze off.

~ One hour later~

I wake up as I am being picked up. I realize I'm in Thierry's arms. He's walking from our waterfall.

I say sleepily,"Thierry."

He says,"Shhh. It's ok."

I grip his shirt as I lay my head on his shoulder. He vamp speeds it to the compound and I see Marcel and Niklaus standing there. Thierry looks at Marcel and nods.

Then he walks up to Nik and says,"If you truly love her like she does you, you will protect her at all costs."

Nik seems shocked and Thierry says,"Promise me that you'll take care of her."

Nik says seriously,"I promise."

Thierry nods and I grip his shirt as he tries to transfer me into Klaus' arms.

Marcel says,"Let go, Natalya."

I reply,"No."

Thierry says,"It's ok, Nattie."

I shake my head as tears fall down my face.

Nik says,"Let go, love. You'll see him soon."

I say,"Thierry, don't go."

A single tear falls from Thierry's left eye as he says,"I have to. I'll be ok."

He takes my hands and takes them from his shirt. He kisses my knuckles as he lets go and steps away.

I start sobbing and Marcel says,"Give her to me."

Nik hands me to Marcel and he vamp speeds it away from the compound. Next thing I know I'm in the attic of the church. Marcel sets me on the bed that's in there and disappears. Davina comes into the room and I look at her.

She asks,"Natalya, what happened?"

I sob,"Marcel."

She asks,"Marcel what?"

I reply,"H-he. Took. T-T-T-Thierry away. H-he is s-sentenced to the g-garden."

Davina comes to me and wraps her arms around me. I grip her arm as I cry out my pain. I don't know how long I cried but I pass out at some point.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

303K 7.2K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
725K 14.2K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
253K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
901K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...