Messed Up Memories | ɴᴀɴᴀᴛꜱᴜ...

By kofiiwrites

ᴇʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ ʟɪᴏɴᴇꜱ + ᴍᴇʟɪᴏᴅᴀꜱ I missed you so much that I forgot you. -ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴀᴜ More

Promise?
Old Friends
Zeldris
Princess
Second Choice
Voice
Duet
Bonds
Questions
Her
Distance
Tears
Spill
Promise
The Room
Rain
Talk
The Truth
Dream
Apologies
Last Chapter
AYEEE EN ヽ('▽`)/

Always her

2.9K 93 9
By kofiiwrites

Every time they're apart, He would always think of her. Hear her voice, He instantly looks back, sideways, up any other way just to look at her.

When they're together, he spends it with her as if they're never gonna have fun together ever again.

They always hang out with each other, they'd never leave each others side unless necessary.

Every time Zeldris, Meliodas' little brother would ask about Elizabeth when he constantly forgot her name, Meliodas always corrected him, Well anyone who doesn't know who Elizabeth is, or who ever forgot her name.

Who ever forgot her, he was the one who kept on correcting them because he always thinks of her and as if she was burned in his mind.

No one would ever imagine him forgetting who Elizabeth Liones is, her blue eyes, her silver hair, Everything. Every bits of information, He knew.

Because he'd never let himself forget the girl who always made him smile.

"Who's your friend again?" Zeldris asked, Meliodas chuckled looking at the sky.

"Elizabeth, Pretty name isn't it?"

"Sure!" Zeldris laughed.

***

After 4 days in a very hot place with no internet ;-; I survived :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 783 72
Not mine for online purposes only
16.3K 63 6
Follow Jimmy's challenges as he combats his old problem, bedwetting, at a sleepover. Comments are welcome and appreciated.
1.6K 22 10
This abomination haunted me for the past few months of my inactivity, and it reached my concerns to eventually update this one-shot book full of abso...
17.7K 238 116
|• Matching pfps I found on Google ! •| |• Credits to all artists ! •|