The Journey (Hetalia/2P Hetal...

Por firegoddess1

Ever dreamed you could enter your favorite anime? See what adventures you'd have? One boy had this chance but... Más

What the heck is going on?!
I believe i'm not in Kansas anymore
Is there something they're not telling me?
Attacked again......... Just My luck
Finally I Get Informed of What's Going on! Wait What?!
Tough training but these cupcakes taste..... off
Ah, what a nightmare! Um How long was i Out?
Add Party Planning to my saving the world list
Too Many Questions but hey what's up with Italy?
Did i Actually plan a successful Ball?
So this is the reason why Italy was acting strange!
We have to go save him!
Some people don't know the concept of "Shut Up!"
I never thought He'd take things this far
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS A FANATIC'S DREAM COME TRUE!!!
The guys are girls?!?!?!
Well the World of Nyotalia was Unexpected
Cold Dark Revelations
On the road again..... can't we relax?!
I met who again?
Ride Kentin Ride! I said Ride! Not Crash!!!!
Life's Roller Coaster
This is not the end is it?
Finally we're at the end
The End of my Journey

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

462 2 7
Por firegoddess1

((Sorry for not uploading this so long, as a special treat this chapter is extra long and features more characters from the different animes. I had some help cowriting this with my friend awesomeprussian so to me this chapter is extra special, hope you enjoy! :D Oh and if you can catch it, there's a slight Harry Potter reference in this))

The birds chirped me awake, the nightmare i had was horrible. I dreamed that one by one the nations were killed by the 2p nations and i was forced to watch Chloe get hurt among other things. Their plan for her angered me and i was gonna do everything i could to make sure she was safe.

"What a dream dude, i'd rather not tell anyone what it was about because i'm freaked out about it" I heard Alfred say between yawns, the nations woke up shortly afterwards and apparently i wasn't the one who had nightmares.

Everyone was a little tired from the night before but our little campsite was taken down and cleaned up and by the time 10 o clock came around we were on our way. I looked back at Luciano and saw that he had been gagged during the night. I could only imagine that Ludwig did that with some assistance from Gilbert.

I was putting my stuff up on my back when i saw a black cat with a crescent moon on it's forehead, it meowed and ran off. I watched it as it stopped to look at me, the cat looked in the direction it was going then looked back at me.

I had a feeling this kitty wanted me to follow it so i slipped off while the nations were distracted. It led me to a door that had a rose in the middle of a crescent moon "it can't be" i whispered, the door opened "Luna, where have you been?" out stepped a girl who had long blonde pigtails that had odangos (i did my research at times on different hairstyles), she had blue eyes and wore a Japanese style school uniform. On the uniform was a brooch that looked elegant "Oh hello, did you find my kitty?" i smiled at her "yes i did or rather it found me"

She smiled "My name's Serena and this is Luna" the cat bowed it's head "a pleasure to meet you" i jumped at when the cat started to speak "did that cat just talk?" i asked surprised "of course, i did im not your normal run of the mill cat if you hadn't noticed" i leaned down "im so sorry" they both smiled at me.

"Your Kentin Phillips aren't you?" Serena asked "yes, i am" i answered "we have heard about you, your destined to save the Hetalia world" Luna told me "i guess i am, everyone i've met so far in this forest is telling me not to mess up" Serena giggled "well that's one of the things you can't do, you can't fail" Serena grinned "Well come on Serena, you have your homework to finish" Luna informed her "BUT Luna, didn't you know studying and homework is bad for the brain?" Serena complained "your rotting your head with those comics now come on!" they both left to go back into their world "KENTIN!" i heard Gilbert shout out.

Oops i worried them "COMING!" i ran back to them "where were you? we were scared a 2p got you" Ludwig told me "no, don't worry, a couple of characters wanted to speak with me quickly" after that we carried on through the forest.

I yawned and stretched while walking "tired Kent?" i heard Matthew ask, i noticed that was the first time anyone called me just Kent "a little, Arthur is brutal with the wake up times this is the fourth time he's gotten us up at 7:00" i complained "I heard that!" i heard Arthur's shout from the back where the cage was "and he's got eagle ears too" i whispered to Mattie "i heard that as well!" i groaned while Mattie snickered. 

I was staring at all the doors while we were passing them. Some of these animes i have never heard of before while others i have only knew about from my convention friends. I heard one of the doors open "who the hell  are you? you better have a good explanation" i froze and saw who i believed to be Inuyasha "um hi? my name is Kentin Phillips?" i answered with questions "Inuyasha! Sit boy!" the beaded necklace around his neck glowed and with a yelp he was forced to the ground. Typical Kagome move. As if on cue, she stepped out as well "sorry about this, you said your name was Kentin Phillips?" Kagome asked and i nodded "oh wonderful!" she smiled then glared at Inuyasha on the ground.

Alfred walked over from Trigger "oh i know this dude, he's the dog eared guy from this world right?" he asked her "yes and a big pain in the butt" Kagome answered "Those ears" i looked at Kiku who was struggling to resist rubbing them, something Kagome did when she first met Inuyasha. "Oh finally, another girl i was worried i was the only female character we were going to run into today" Elizaveta wiped her brow in relief "well that's not true Elizaveta, i met Serena and Luna from the Sailor Moon world" i informed her "but i didn't see them, there's a difference" Elizaveta poked my nose when she walked up to me, Inuyasha slowly got up and glared at Kagome "i really hate you for that you know" he mumbled but Kagome didn't answer.

 "So, i take it you heard or felt a dark pulse of energy from our door?" Arthur asked Kagome and she nodded "Inuyasha smelled the dark pulse and thought it was Naraku, Miroku had shivers with how bad it was even Shippo and Kirara felt it, i felt it as well" Kagome explained "Which means the idiot who is the cause of it better not screw up, hear me Kentin Phillips?" Inuyasha told me which i gulped and nodded. Each of the countries had their say in our encounter "come on Inuyasha, time for us to get back, don't want to make the others worried" Inuyasha stormed off grumbling while Kagome smiled,waved and ran after him.

I was worried about what was going to happen, all these worlds were counting on me to not fail in my quest but it was huge pressure. It wasn't too far away from the Inuyasha world that we saw a girl wearing a school uniform, had short brown hair with a yellow ribbon in it and she had big brown eyes. She looked like she was waiting for someone, beside her was a guy who was taller wore a male school uniform and he had brown hair and eyes. The girl whipped her head towards us "about time" she stood in front of us with her hands on her hips "Who are you?" i asked.

"My name is Haruhi Suzumiya and this is Kyon" Haruhi introduced herself "wait your from the Melancoly of Haruhi Suzumiya aren't you?" i asked "that's right, i know who you and these guys are already so I'm just here to tell you one thing, you better not mess anything up, i like having a world and i won't let the likes of anybody who just happened to come into the Hetalia world thus breaking the barrier screw it up for me got it kid?" Haruhi told me before walking back through her door without giving me a chance to speak "sorry Kentin" i heard Kyon say before he ran after her.

"That was very weird" Lovino commented, Antonio, Gilbert,Kiku, Alfred, Arthur, Elizaveta, Ludwig and Mattie all nodded in agreement. I decided to talk with Lovino, i havn't had the chance really to talk so i figured we could do that now. He was walking by himself looking away from the others who were all chatting with each other. I could tell the absence of Feliciano was getting to him, they were two halves of a whole. 

"Lovino?" i asked when i walked beside him "what is it Kentin, did you need something?" i heard him mumbled "you miss your fratellino don't you?" i inquired using the Italian world for "Little Brother". Lovino sighed "he's a pain sometimes, he gets himself into trouble, he surrenders all the time when he should be trying to fight, he's always so dependant on that potato eating bastard when once he was dependant on me" he looked at me with a saddened expression but he was trying not to cry "he was dependant on you?"  i asked Lovino who nodded "it was before the Axis was formed and when Ludwig and my brother weren't as close. I had just reunited with him after being an underling to Antonio but that was also when those cursed 2Ps attacked. When my little brother was attacked he ran to me, hid behind me saying "Romano please save me" and i did, i was alot tougher in my younger days. When it was world war 1 i tried to protect my brother from being part of it but we got separated. Last i heard after i went looking for him, he was pretending he was a box of tomatoes fairy to try and not be killed by Ludwig. Then like a little puppy, my fratellino followed that macho potato everywhere, i grew bitter and jealous because that was me he once ran to" Lovino told me "now if you will leave me be Kentin, im not in the mood to speak with anyone".

I walked away feeling sorry for Lovino but i couldn't help it. A door caught my eye and it had the Geass symbol and it was sort of glowing red "i know this anime" i whispered "who doesn't dude?" Alfred mumbled and walked on i wondered what was with him? "He's freaked out about the Code Geass world, the powers are real and it scares him, Alfred isn't one for scary things" Arthur informed me then Alfred stopped walking then ran behind Arthur. I looked in the direction and saw Lelouch, he was leaning against a regular tree and he was wearing his normal  blue and gold modified waist jacket that ended in elegant points. 

Around his neck was a cravat that had a deep blue jeweled brooch to keep the cravat in place, on his hands were black gloves , his pants were blue and gold with shoes that blended with the outfit. His violet colored eyes were cold while one eye was glowing with the Geass. Lovino jumped back behind Antonio while Elizaveta had to be behind Gilbert who stood protectively in front of her. I was amazed but yet i was puzzled. Didn't Lelouch die in the last episode in the series?

“…You believe me dead but that isn’t the truth of how things have happened. The line between your world’s reality how they have perceived my story is vastly different from the way it has occurred in mine. Events are altered, tweaked to fit what the author believes to be a interesting story, and yet they have remained faithful to the story.” Lelouch’s voice was cold, calculated, like he knew what I was thinking before I’d said it.

Scary. It was just like in the series I’d watched, his eyes never leaving me even once.

He stepped forward, his moves deliberate with an air of grace that could only come from someone with such a regal background. He never focused on the others either, paying them no mind; as if I was the only one who mattered, and just maybe, to him, I did.

“This is why you must become the victorious one in this fight of yours. For if something were to happen to ‘their’ world, nobody will be around to tell the author their story and it will cease to exist as a world itself as you live in. Show to the world that you are not weak. You have something to fight for, so do not forget it. That is what will make you strong against those who fight against you and attempt to control you.”

I thought about it for a moment "Why do you put so much faith in me? like the rest of the anime worlds in this forest, they put so much trust in me to save the Hetalia world why? im just a normal kid from high school who was mistreated and taken advantage of. Im not special so why is everyone putting so much faith that i'll succeed?" 

 Lelouch seemed to go quiet for a second, his steps carrying him until he stood before me, his form so tall and almost intimidating, but his eyes seemed to bely that with a strange sort of kindness in them as he smiled lightly. “Kentin. You forget that I, too, was once a normal kid until I was granted a power to save my world from those who corrupted it. The fact they put so much strength in someone like you who is supposedly normal, says a lot about the strength they believe you have within you. It’s… not something you may see yourself but the others around you can tell and it’s why they believe in you and know you can accomplish this feat. The strongest man or the wisest could be regaled with this task and failed because they simply are too predictable… it’s perhaps because you are who you are that there is such a hope in you succeeding.”

I smiled and looked back at the others who smiled back, Alfred gave me a thumbs up. My friends. I was there for them, they made me who i am now, before i was a weak little kid who was forced to do jock homework everyday, who was abused into doing the housework at home and the nerd who everyone ,except one, laughed at. I turned to Lelouch "your right i do have things to fight for, I'm grateful to these guys for who they made me to be now, I need to fight for the girl i love. Chloe, without her my life is meaningless, she's believed in me from the start and she may not love me the way i love her but i can still protect her. I have to make sure that none of the 2ps get to her. My friends and Chloe are the two most important things to me" I finished my speech and looked away.

“Always keep in mind that thought. However, I will not lie and tell you everything will be easy from here on. They are truly corrupted beings who desire nothing but the control of your world and those in it, and will tempt you away from your beliefs and dreams, but if you continue down this path, you will succeed in the end.“ His words were almost kind here, a hand placing itself on my shoulder with a firm touch. “Push forward and you will persevere and be the stronger man than everyone who has ever repressed you and told you nothing but trash, walked on your dreams and left you believing you were worthless. So believe in your strength, Kentin Phillips.”

“…Lelouch. It’s time to go.” Another voice sounded but this time it came from the direction of the Code Geass door which was opened enough to reveal a tall woman dressed in what looked to be a long, black sleeveless dress, slit in several places up to the waist, revealing white and gold stockings as well as white shorts underneath the dress. Her gold eyes were focused on Lelouch, and it wasn’t hard for me to recognize who she was at once; her long green hair was unmistakable.

“…Keep in mind what I have told you. Do not give in and remember what you have to fight for.” Lelouch spoke one last time, gaze fixed on me before he drew his hand back, wordlessly heading to the door to follow after C.C.

I watched as C.C and Lelouch left then everyone relaxed. "That is the reason i don't like that world, i knew it existed but it still scares me" Alfred commented and soon we were on our way. Night time fell and we set up camp about 10 trees down from the Code Geass world as Alfred refused to camp near it. I heard the familiar chucking above us and l looked up to see Romania perched on a tree "Romania" i waved "Hello again Kentin, is little Hungary around?" he asked me and i shook my head "did you want me to get her?" his eyes seemed to glow slightly "i'd rather you didn't i don't feel like fighting with her tonight"

Romania gracefully jumped off the branch he was sitting on and landed beside me "you're very brave for encountering Lelouch, this group was kinda shaking in their boots, i could tell". "i'm just scared who will be next the forest is a big place" i told him "as far as i know, there's only 2 left who want to meet you, who they are, i'll keep that a secret. One wanted to meet you tonight for certain reasons and he wants to meet you alone, i told him its either i'll be there or he can forget it" Romania crossed his arms. I agreed to see this character who wanted to meet me with Romania leading the way.

We stopped at a door with a symbol that looked very familiar, it was the symbol of Cross Academy which means this was the Vampire Knight world. A figure stepped out, eyes glowing slightly red, he had white hair and wore a black and white school uniform. On his belt was a silver gun and he had a tattoo of the Cross Academy symbol on his neck. "Hello, Zero" Romania cheerfully greeted "oh Hello Romania, this is Kentin Phillips i presume?" Zero asked him "the one and only" Romania told him. Zero walked towards me then he stood right in front of me looking down on me. Romania was at my side in an instant.

"He doesn't look like much but that will make it advantage, We are putting our trust in you boy" Zero turned to go back "what? nothing else you wanted to say?" i asked him surprised "there's nothing i can say that hasn't been said already, you know what you have to do, thank you Romania" then like that Zero was gone.

I walked beside Romania pondering as we headed back to the camp "i can sense your curiosity Kentin" i jumped a little then smiled "you're very mysterious Romania, can you tell me a little bit about yourself?" i asked and that made him stop "that's the first time anyone asked me to tell them about myself, alright. I was born or created as a vampire right from the start about 500 years ago, i didn't know who i was. The only thing i knew was to feed, so i attacked countless humans during the night. I was a complete savage until my boss came to me. Seeing him for the first time, it calmed me down. I went to live with him in his castle and there year after year, i became more civilized. I only drank blood from packs due to the fact, my boss was doing the same thing.

300 years ago was when i started notice there was human countries running around, i bugged Hungary alot, i felt a sense of belonging yet i felt i didn't belong, it was a strange feeling. Your great, great grandmother Elizabeth came to this world in 1880, she called me Fang as i didn't have a name yet. I didn't even know i was a nation. I got close to Elizabeth, we became friends, best friends. I found a letter from her after she left our world so she could be married, it gave me stories history of Romania then after a while it clicked. I was Romania. Her suggestion was i wait till 1881 to tell everyone. Boy! were they surprised?" Romania chuckled. We got back to the camp in due time and everyone seemed to be sleeping "see ya later Kentin" Romania whispered before disappearing.

I got to my sleeping bag to find it set up and there was a note written in Arthur's handwriting "you have some nerve sneaking off like that! What if you were attacked? In the morning you have some explaining to do you git. Sleeping bag unrolled, No note, didn't take a weapon with you, you could have died! you could have gotten lost! Keep this in mind that we are on a dangerous mission and a 2p could attack you at any moment. Arthur" i groaned and gotten into my sleeping bag. Tomorrow morning was going to suck, it's bad enough with Arthur scolding, but when you get Arthur, Alfred, Lovino, Ludwig and Gilbert scolding you, it's enough to make you wince in fear.

((Feliciano's POV)) 

I had good dreams, i dreamt i was with Germany, Japan, Kentin and the other countries and we had a great big feast. It had pasta and pizza, all sorts of food from the different countries. We were in the world conference centre, in the banquet hall. It was some kind of celebration "Ludwig, i wish we could do this all the time ve~" i smiled at him and he nodded "ja,ja ve should" he told me  "i agree completely" Kiku added and i smiled wider "then it's settled! and Kentin you should come too and bring your little bella along as well" I looked and saw that he was looking down but when he looked back up, it wasn't Kentin sitting there, it was Keaton! He smirked at me and that's when the scene changed. 

It was the house from my nightmares, the mansion where me, Japan, Prussia, Germany, America, China, Russia, Romano, Spain, England, and France were trapped. I was watching all of them die before my eyes. No! No! This was a dream! Nothing more then a nightmare! 

I woke up with a start "GERMANY!" i screamed but i looked around and i saw i was in the cage "it was a dream after all" i whispered to myself, i put a hand over my heart feeling it slow when i heard the sound of breathing and grumbling. I happened to look to the cell on my left to see something i thought was a fantasy.

It was the monster from the mansion! I screamed "GERMANY! ROMANO! HELP ME!" I shouted and i backed away into the cage but i knew i couldn't run far and none of my friends could hear me. The thing was looking at me with its black eyes with a knowing look on it's face "he wasn't always like that" i turned to see 2P England and i didn't know who to be more frightened of. 

"W-w-w-w-what do you mean?!?" He sighed and went close to the cage, 2p England put his arm through the bars "wait! don't!" i tried to stop him but the thing's hand came down and i thought for sure, 2P England was going to lose his arm but the thing's hand gently placed itself on his "what's the meaning of this?" i asked "like i said chap, he wasn't always like this, he was as big as your America's little alien friend, Tony was it? anyways, i found him hiding behind a tree. I felt sorry for the little guy so i took him home with me, i fed him and cared for him. We understood each other and for the first time in my life, i didn't feel the need to go psychotic. Alan followed me one time when i went to go feed my new friend. I only found out later, when i was called into Master Keaton's office, he told me that he needed to borrow my little alien friend and i told him no. Keaton threatened to kill my friend if i didn't give him up so i was forced to agree" he paused to give a teary eyed look to the creature.

"Keaton, i didn't know what they were planning until i accidentally looked at some tapes in the video room, i was heartbroken, my little friend forced to turn into a monster" I thought for a moment "does he have a name?" i asked "yes, um i named him Steve" 2P England looked away "i know your judging me now" i shook my head and smiled wide "of course not, i think it's a fine name" 2p England smiled a little "I got to tell you something though, Steve didn't mean to kill you or the nations in those time loops, i could tell he was only chasing you to see if you could help him, i knew Steve, he wouldn't hurt a fly. That's why he wanted to help change the horrible stuff he did, he wanted to change the fact he killed them accidentally so he let you know about the journal and made that pact" 

I understood, Steve was a good creature, he was like America's Tony. He was changed into that monster that was chasing us in the mansion but he only wanted to helped. It killed me in one time loop and the other nations in another time loop but those were accidents due to his new strength. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs down to the dungeon and saw Keaton walk through "Oliver! i thought i said you were never to see that monster again due to you seeing those videos or do i need to punish that order into your empty head!?!" he shouted at him, Keaton called 2p England, Oliver, oh! That must of been his human name! 

"Yes sir, sorry sir" Oliver left to go upstairs but he gave one sad, longing look to Steve before leaving. "He never listens to me" Keaton whispered then he gave me a hateful glance "don't worry, your time will come soon Little Italy" Keaton walked back upstairs and i was left alone with Steve, who to my surprise, had tear rimmed eyes.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
645K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
259K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...