Homeless

By starryynights

Ricky Garcia a 16 year old celebrity who has moved to LA to live with his auntie and uncle. Little does he kn... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 36

150 5 1
By starryynights

Chapter 36
Chloes pov

It took quite a long time for Ricky and I to climb up the tall tree. We are both pretty fast climbers, but that was one pretty tall tree. After what had seemed like forever, we had finally made it to the top of the tree. There was a large thick log at the edge which was pretty stable, so Ricky and I both sat on that and gazed out at the beautiful scenery. I looked out onto the beach to see the bright orange sun laying on the horizon, reflecting off the clear ocean water. The sunset was breath taking. There were magnificent colours everywhere, surrounding us. Tons of yellows and oranges were spreading across the ocean and all over the sky. It really was mesmerising.
After a while of staring out to sea, I slowly turn towards Ricky and I talk to him. "Ricky?" "Yes Chlo?" He replies, turning towards me so I could look into his beautiful emerald green eyes.
"I don't think I ever really got to tell you how much I appreciate what you did for me. I really can't thank you enough for how great you have made my life. To think, I was homeless 2 months ago. And now, I'm going on the Ellen show. None of this would have ever happened if it wasn't for you Ricky, and I would like to thank you for that. Thank you for giving me $50 when you first saw me. Thank you for buying me clothes when I was soaked to the skin from the rain, because I had no shelter. Thank you for taking me out for the coffee on that rainy day. Thank you for giving me a place to stay, when people had vandalised my things, and destroyed the box that I was sleeping in. Thank you for introducing me to Lori. But most importantly, thank you for being the  greatest guy I know. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for helping me get my life together. Thank you for being you."
Ricky looked up at me, with tears forming in his eyes.
"I love you" and before I could say I love you too, he placed his lips on mine.
Woooow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 2.8K 32
Madi, a 16yo girl moves to Nevada with her parents in search of a new start, meets tony, a 17yo dancer at school and a new love starts to flame up
14.6K 250 20
17 year old Zoe Harte has lived in London her entire life together with her mom. Her dad left before she was even born so she had never met him. As D...
8K 145 2
The smutty one shot no one asked for where Louis is everything but a slut for his older brother's best friend.
349K 8.1K 24
Chloe Lukasiak is seventeen years old. You would say she's living a normal life, but then you would be lying. Being a part of 'The triple L's', a gro...