The Rise and Fall of Cupcakke

By iangallaghrr

This book is about an unnamed guy and his adventures with Cupcakke. From one dm to a trip to Florida, they be... More

Vagina
Tit for Tat
Best Dick Sucker

Deepthroat

606 18 16
By iangallaghrr

After that one post, I didn't know how the media would react. My friends... Pussy? Idk! I hope Cupcakke is in the recording studio and not looking at it... Well... Okay I should shut up anyways!

About twenty minutes later I was pondering around my living room. My dog looked at me like I was crazy but I was just scared, and maybe crazy. Did Cupcakke see it? Did she love it?? Then something hit me. She's probably sucking dick for money. Maybe I should donate to her? But I'm poor too!
After there was too much stress on me, I finally took a nap.

I woke up with a notification on my phone about two hours later. It was from my friend, April.
"Dude, Cupcakke is poor! Should we donate to her?" The text said.
"Well... I'm working at kfc so idk. You can donate though." I replied.
"Whatever I'm not donating anymore! Why are you so mean?"
Ugh drama. I have no idea why they're obsessed with her. I mean... I'm.. Totally... Not obsessed... Anyways.

A few minutes later I was still thinking about the whole 'Cupcakke is poor' thing. So of course, being myself, I checked Twitter.
This was so heartbreaking to see. It was Cupcakke full out crying because she only got 40 donations of $10 each. Poor Cupcakke! I started to tear up too. Maybe I should donate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.