Saving him (Naruto fan-fic)

By BrookeSimmons

~Part One~ (Sequel to becoming a ninja) Yuki is back and stronger than ever! She has spent the last two year... More

Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke
Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!
Chapter 7- Give Gaara back!
Chapter 6- Team highfive?
Chapter 4- Fighting Itachi and a memory
~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day
Chapter 3- Saving Gaara
Chapter 8- Gaara lives!!
Chapter 9- What happened to Akamaru!?
Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami
Chapter 11- I would rather spend a day in the wooden cage beating up Sai
Chapter 12- The plan
Chapter 13- Orochimaru, still a creeper...
Chapter 14- 'Love illness'
Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...
Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf
Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko
Chapter 18-*Filler part 4* Arriving
Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi
Chapter 20- The beginning of a new mission
Chapter 21- The violent monk
Chapter 22- Yuki's tears
Chapter 23- A small talk with Sai
Chapter 24- Desperate attempt for a kiss
Chapter 25-A small bet
Chapter 26- Sora, stop glaring at my part-time dog!
Chapter 27- Naruto! Didn't I tell you to stop breaking into my house?
Chapter 28- A little talking and a little training
Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's
Chapter 30
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?
~ Special ~ The Lost Tower- So, we went back to the past
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade
~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back
Chapter 32- A little frustration
Chapter 33- Progress
Chapter 34- R.I.P Asuma sensei...
Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.
chapter 36- The First Kiss
Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage
Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 39- Another Crystal user
Chapter 40- Their intentions
chapter 41
Chapter 42- You're sending me back?!
Chapter 43- *Mai* Separation of the Crystal Users
Chapter 44- *Mai* Academy and Genin Days
Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)
Chapter 46- *Mai* Jounin Days and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Who are these two?!
Chapter 48- Introducing and a almost confession
Chapter 49- Going after Sasuke
Chapter 50- Getting Closer
Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi
Chapter 52- Another failed attempt
Chapter 53- Kessho Village's new leader, Eito
Chapter 54- Learning About the Crystal Style
Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities
Chapter 56- Last Day at the Kessho Village
Chapter 57- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 1-
Chapter 58- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 2-
Chapter 59- Zero and Ichiru's Past -Part 3-
Chapter 60- Is He Really Gone?
Chapter 61- Leaving Konoha, Alone
Chapter 62- Training with Crystal
Chapter 63- Training with Wolfs
Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami
Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds
Chapter 66- A New Konoha
Chapter 67- The New Hokage
Chapter 68- Going to meet the Raikage
Chapter 69- Begging for Forgiveness for a Friend
Chapter 70- Madara and Sasuke
Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe
Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami
Chapter 73- Granny's back
Chapter 74
Chapter 75- Date?
Chapter 76- Goodbye

Chapter 31- There's no way Granny Tsunade lied

8.3K 210 49
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's

Re-cap

3rd person

kakashi looked at Yuki again, her head fell on Naruto's shoulder, her eyes closed. Naruto looked down at her, his face turning red.

'I guess with all of her escaping attempts, she's warn herself out.' A smirked formed on Kakashi's face. 'And she chose the perfect time to fall asleep. Oh, where's a camera when I need one?'

End of Re-cap

                                                              ....Still 3rd person....

"So this is where you were. Kakashi, can I have a minute?" Kakashi turned to look at Asuma, who had just walked in.

"Huh?"

Asuma rubbed his head, "I need to talk to you. Oh, Naruto, Sai, these are for you. I got Yuki some too, but it seems she's asleep..." He held up two baskets of apples.

Naruto shook his head, waving his arms. "I've had enough apples..." He eyes widened when he felt Yuki's head slip off his shoulder.

Quickly, before she fell to the ground he caught her. He sighed, realived that she didn't fall to the floor.

Kakashi walked out of the room, following Asuma. Sighing, Sakura looked at Naruto, who was putting Yuki's head back on his shoulder with a soft smile.

A smile formed on her lips, "They are so cute! If only Yuki wasn't so clueless...'

Naruto began to unwrap his bandaged body. Sakura looked at him. "What are you doing, Naruto?"

"I don't have time to be sleeping. I have to continue my training." Naruto answered, pausing to look at Yuki, making sure she was still sleeping.

"But you aren't..." Sakura trailed off.

"I'm still too weak. That's why... I have to develop a power that won't hurt everyone. That can protect them. I have to become stronger to be able to do that." Naruto said.

Yuki moved, falling off the bed in the process. She grunted, Naruto's eyes widened in worry. "Y-Yuki-chan!"

She sat up on the ground, one hand on her bandaged stomach, the other rubbing her eyes. "Owe, that hurt a little..." Standing up she sat next to Naruto again. "But, I'm healed enough to start training!" She assured.

"Well,  don't be in such a rush..." Kakashi said, walking back into the room. "Right now, your training is to heal your injuries." He crossed his arms.

"Kakashi sensei..." Naurto and Yuki muttered, the female pouting.

"Especially you two, Naruto, Yuki! I'm warning you. The only thing waiting for you outside the hospital is severe training that could put you back here, or worse. So you better be ready for it." Kakashi explained.

Naruto looked down, "Okay... I get it."

Yuki sighed, "Yeah, yeah."

'That should be enough to calm them down.' Kakashi thought looking at the uninjured female int he room. "Sakura, I've got some stuff to do, so please handle things here. Be sure not to push yourselfs too much. Bye!" With a wave he walked out the doors.

Sakura puffed out her cheeks, "Jeeze, he's always so aloof."

Yuki chuckled, "That's Kakashi sensei for you. Well, I'm tired so I'll just go back to my room. Bye guys!"

Naruto stared at the door that the blond just walked out of. 'Awe man! Now I'm left with Sai... Well Sakura's here too, but it's just not the same without Yuki...'

Yuki's Pov

I sat in the hospital bed with my arms crossed. "Stupid nurses, saying I'm not healed enough to leave. Now Naruto-kun gets to train without me. They even let Sai-san out."

I looked up when the door slip open. My head tilted when team Asuma walked in.

"Hey, Yuki." Shikamaru greeted.

"Hey Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Asuma sensei." I smiled. "What brings you guys here?"

"We brought you chocolate!" Ino grinned, handing me a candy bar. "Well, actually, Naruto gave it to us to give to you, since he's so busy with his training and all."

Choji, Shikamaru, and Asuma blinked. "But, Ino. We didn't see-" Ino slapped her hand over Shikamaru's mouth.

"Isn't that sweet of Naruto?" She closed her eyes, smiling at me.

"Um, yeah it was nce of him to do that..." I muttered.

Rubbing his head, Asuma said. "Um, we also came here to see if you were better enough to go on a mission. Lady Tsunade had said that if you were well enough you could go."

I sighed, "I wish, they won't even let me train, what kind of mission?"

Shikamaru rubbed his head. "Eh, if you can't go, then we probably shouldn't tell you. You'd probably break out of the hospital just to go."

My eyes narrowed, "It has to do with Naruto-kun, dosen't it?"

They sweatdropped. "Um, no?" Ino forcefully laughed.

I sighed, "Even if I wanted to break out, they put a bit more security on me... Since I've snuck out a couple times already."

Ino smacked me on the head, I crouched down, clutching my head. "Baka! If you didn't do that, then you would have healed faster!"

I pouted, "Yeah, but I don't like hospitals. I spent the first half of my life mostly in hospitals."

Their looks softened, Choji smiled at me. "But, if you had stayed, then you would have been out sooner."

I sighed, "Yeah, you're right. You guys be careful on your mission. I don't want to see any of you guys in here, got it?"

They chuckled, "Don't worry, Yuki, I'm sure we'll be fine." Asuma ruffled my hair. He looked at his team, "Okay, let's go. Yuki has the chocolate that, um, Naruto gave her, and now she needs her rest. Also, people are waiting for us at the gates."

They all waved, walking out of the room, leaving me alone in my room again. My smile slowly dropped when they left. I looked down at my hands, 'I hate being alone...'

The sun had set, and after Team Asuma I was left alone. Once and a while a nurse would check on me, to make sure I was still here, then they would leave. Unwrapping the chocolate bar Naruto had gotten for me I popped a piece in my mouth. The sweet candy melted on my tongue, bringing a small smile to my lips.

My eyes narrowed in thought, 'Love Illness.... I've never heard of such a thing before... And to think, a person is the cure to it...'

I paused. 'But, that person is the cause of the illness... so wouldn't it be the opposite?' Groaning to myself I layed down on the bed. 'Wait, I'm in a hospital, why don't I just ask for more information from a nurse?'

Just then, the door slid open. I looked in the direction to see a nurse. She smiled once she saw me. "Ah, good you're still here."

"Um, can I ask you a question?" I muttered as she walked in, carrying some plain food on a tray.

"What is it?" She asked, setting the foor down on the nightstand.

"What exactly is the cure to the 'Love Illness'?" I asked.

She blinked at me before laughing. " 'Love Illness'? There is no such thing. Now, eat up and get some rest, you might be able to leave tomorrow." She walked out of the room, still laughing about the 'Love Illness'.

I sat in the white bed, confused. "But... Granny Tsunade told me..." I paused. "So, if it's not a illness then... what is it?"

I crossed my arms. "Now I'm completely blank. Also, why would Granny lie to me- no she wouldn't lie to me. So then, maybe that nurse just didn't know what she's talking about." I nodded. "Yeah, that must be it."

"Alright, you're free to go. Just don't push yourself too hard." The nurse smiled, I grinned.

"Yosh!"

"Oh, and I think someone is waiting for you outside the room." She giggled before walking out.

I quickly got dressed before running out the room. My body ran into someone, I briefly saw orange before I started to fall backwards.

"Yuki-chan!" Naruto exclaimed, quickly catching my around the waist before I fell to the ground. We didn't notice the nurses giggles, or the pink-haired girl hiding around the corner, grinning.

I grinned, "Thanks, Naruto-kun! Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Sakura-chan said you were getting out, so I came here to get you." He smiled after he helped me stand.

"Oh, thanks. Well, come on! Let's go meet Kakashi sensei and get some training done!" I grinned

"Yeah! Dattebayo!"

I looked up at the long waterfall. 'So, he's trying to cut it in half.' My eyes widened when he threw his shirt off.

My face heated up as I looked at Naruto without his shirt. Quickly, I looked away as a fever kicked in, unaware of the two snickering adults.

"Yuki, since you're crystal-natured, I figured you should try to crystallize a tree." Kakashi said, I nodded.

Yamato formed handsigns. From the ground grew a large and thisk tree.

"SHadow clone jutsu!" Naruto shouted, I glanced over at him.

My face grew hot ad my eyes grew wide. I quickly looked away from the hundred or so shirtless Naruto's. I blinked when something warm trailed down from my nose. Wiping it, I saw red liquid, which I knew as blood.

Ignoring it, I formed a handsign. "Shadow clone jutsu."

Twenty clones appeared from smoke, each red after glancing at Naruto. Quickly, we surrounded the tree to begin our training. Trying out hardest to ignore Naruto, all while Kakashi watched amused fro reasons unknown to me.

End of Chapter 31! I know it was very uneventful... but  there really wasn't much in those episodes, since the Akatsuki are around, and team Asuma are taking care of it and all. But, I made sure to get some Naruki in there :3 hehe, Yuki's getting a little closer to knowing about her feelings.

So comment and vote! And if you don't have anything to comment on, then I'll start asking random questions. The question this time, What do you think Yuki's biggest fear is? I will be making it more obvious in a couple chapters, but I just wanted to know what you guys think so far.

 Also, the picture on the side is Yuki's summonings, some of them though I haven't introduced, but I will be doing so soon! ^-^

This is not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 136 133
Two and a half years have passed since Naruto Uzumaki left to train with Master Jiraiya. Kimiko Sumire and her friends have been training hard themse...
69.6K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
25.9K 1.1K 31
SEQUEL TO KAKASHI'S TEAMMATE, THE LIGHTNING GODDESS. A couple of years ago, Kira Izanami returned to Konohagakure, seeking revenge on the man who had...
160K 6.9K 33
Misaki's back and she's better then ever. She thought that after finding out of possessing another kekkei genkai besides Ice release nothing else cou...