JB Imagines 2016

UnnamedBelieber által

hey guys, this is just a bunch of Justin Bieber Imagines from my amazing yet extremely cheesy imagination. re... Több

#1 Thanks Ellen
#2 Life Isn't Worth Living
#3 Pool Party
#4 Drunk At The Club
#5 Accidents Happen
#6 Beach Babe
#7 New Neighbor
#8 Sick In Bed
#9 Meeting Her
#10 Movie Night
#11 Vacation
#12 OLLG throwback
#13 More Than a Meet and Greet
#14 Mini Golf with Bieber
#15 Mini Golf with Bieber 2
Universal Studios

#16 Coma Stricken

429 9 1
UnnamedBelieber által

Justin's POV

Flashback:

I glance at my phone to see an angry text from Y/N.

Answer your phone!

I swear to God, you better not be doing unfaithful things.

That's it I'm driving to your work.

It was our one year anniversary and she thought I had forgotten, of course I led her to think that. This marks the day we got married I would never forget. I smile at the thought of her. I ruffle my hair looking outside the window to see that it's pouring outside. I close the blinds in my office and fix the candles and put the roses in a vase. It was raining but luckily the roof covered my set up for the date. I fix my tie walking out onto the balcony looking for her car hoping she will like the surprise.

Your Pov

I sigh typing into my phone angrily. How can he forget our anniversary. I bang my head against the seat breathing in and out trying not to cry. I think of all the possible worst scenarios and let a tear escape. I look in the mirror and wipe my tears quickly thinking of what to say to the bitch sleeping with MY husband. 

I start the car and it starts raining. Great. That's why he's been so distant. He doesn't love me. I'm so ugly, ugh, I just want to die! I might just be crazy, he probably just forgot. No, why would he want to even marry me, I am horrible. AHH. No I need to calm down, he loves me. I step on the gas to try and hurry up so that Justin can comfort me like always.

Justin's POV

I turn my phone on and start getting worried because it's been twenty minutes since her last text. She gets really depressed easily, what if she's rethinking our marriage. She's attempted to commit suicide before. Shit! I walk back outside scanning the parking lot and nothing, it was empty. I let my workers take the day off, of course it would be. I pace back and forth until my phone interrupts me.

"Baby girl, Y/N, please tell me you're okay, baby?" I yell into the phone.

"Mr. Bieber is this you?" I shake my head in confusion and look down at the number, unknown.

"Yes?" I ask breathing rapidly.

Your POV

I look up at the street sign and see that I'm like five minutes away. By now I am crying my eyes out thinking about what my husband was doing at the moment. I wipe my tears attempting to see if I make a right or a left which was pretty difficult due to the rain and my stupid tears. And just like that, I saw a car coming towards me and all the memories Justin and I shared flash before my eyes.

Our first date, first kiss, the day he proposed to me, everything, bad and good.

Justin's POV

It's been five months since our anniversary. The anniversary we weren't even able to celebrate. It's all my fault. If I just, ugh. I rub my hands across my face looking at Y/N's state. She's been in a coma so long. I can't stop crying. My mother insists on coming every time to see Y/N to help me out with my emotions.

"It's all my fault, I did this!", I yell motioning to her, quickly causing myself to sob.

"Justin, you can't possibly blame yourself.", my mom rubs my back.

"Mom, it's been five months! Five horrible months without her!", I yell grabbing my water bottle throwing it across the room. I cry and cry as my mom holds me like when I was little.

↠↠↠

It's been a couple hours since my last outbreak. I used to come every day for about two months, after that I gave up on her, and gave into partying. I still come at least once a week. It's just so hard to see her like this, no hope whatsoever to hold onto. I look at my watch and now it's 8 o'clock. Today is Friday so I'm off work. I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I have bags under my eyes, a slimmer face, and pain in my eyes. I'm definitely depressed without her. I grab the blanket from the top and sleep right to Y/N's side. I sing the same song I used to sing her when she wasn't feeling well, Be Alright, I'm a decent singer but never made it big, that's why I'm manager of my big business. I kiss her hand and say goodnight as I drift off to sleep.

Your POV

I jump onto my bed after a long day. I'm severely depressed at the moment, life sucks, and I hate school. The only person who keeps me well is Justin Bieber, celebrity pop star. I love him with all my heart. I wake up on another horrible morning and walk to work. I live in LA so everything is nearby. I am listening to Purpose and next thing you know I see him, the love of my life, the man who save me from myself, walking towards me. I run towards him and hug him crying. He takes me off of him shaking me.

"Wake up!" "He needs you!"

Is this real? What is going on? The ground beneath us begins to tremble and crumble to nothingness. I'm running, running for my life. Then, I'm in a white room with a woman next to me. She looks up at me sobbing yelling, "Nurses!". I look at her confused, it was all a blur after that. Women in similar clothes coming toward me. I start fighting them off, then they poke me with something and I feel peaceful, but scared really scared. Where am I?

Justin's POV

I get a call at lunch with my co-workers. We are just talking about me coming back full time. My dad can't cover for me anymore. I look at the caller ID to see that it's my mom. She told me to go out and she will take care of Y/N. I get up saying bye to my workers answering the phone. I listen and hear crying, no sobbing, I run to the car driving straight to where she is.

"Mom, what's wrong, what happened?"

"Justin." She stops crying but is still whimpering.

"What!", I yell wanting to know what caused her to cry.

"She- she's awake Justin, she woke up today. Y/N is awake!", I hear her yell of excitement into the phone and tear of joyness stream down my face as I run throughout the too familiar hallways.

I get to the door and hesitantly open the door. I stop in the front to see a still asleep Y/N. My mended heart breaks into trillions of pieces as I feel my pain again. I dart my eyes toward my mom beginning to cry wondering why she would lie. I walk over to her waving my finger at her. "You told me she was awake!", I yell causing her to back away.

"Justin, they had to sedate her, she fought them when she woke up.", my mom says grabbing my hands smiling, I smile for the first time in months tears running and running. I felt, I actually felt, happy. I look over to my gorgeous wife kissing her on her forehead.

"You're awake baby, I can't believe it, I missed you." I say wiping away my tears sitting down on the chair next to her.

↠↠↠

I've been waiting for Y/N to wake up for what seems like forever but only an hour. The doctors said that the sedative will start wearing off soon. I can't wait to talk to her, tell her how sorry I am, the doctors say I should go easy with the talking and love, but it's my baby girl, never. I can't believe it, I had started giving up too, and here she is, finally slowly gaining consciousness. I lay back against the chair to ponder why in the first place they even sedated her, who cares, my baby is back. I am taken from my thoughts when I see movement in the corner of my eye, I turn my neck so fast that I might have broken it. I call the nurse in since she wanted me to tell her when she wakes. I see her eyes open and I felt so good, all my burdens thrown off of me.

I put my hands over hers excitedly saying "Baby girl, hey it's me." I smile at the memories flooding back. I look into her eyes and they start watering, she tries to pull her hand out of mine but I hold on raising my eyebrows. I go to give her a kiss and she pushes my face away beginning to sob moving farther away from me and trying to get out. I start tearing up, "She doesn't remember me. Why doesn't she remember me!", I look at the Nurse accusingly and push the chair for it to slide across the room. "What did you do!" I scream rubbing my face pushing my mom away as she is trying to comfort me. The nurse tells me that it's best for me to leave while they see what is going on. I agree only because I don't want her to see me sobbing. I sink into the floor outside the room and scream as tears build up once again.

Your POV

I feel something on my hand and open my eyes. Oh, it was just a dream. I see a white ceiling and turn my head to see Justin staring right at me. No this can't be real, not again. I start crying and yelling in fear and happiness. It's just another dream. I cry pulling my hand away from him as he tries to get closer I push him away. I look around not really knowing who these people are, but I realize I'm in a hospital. I calm down once a nurse comes over with food and water. She explains to me that I was in a coma, for a while actually. I ask her about Justin Bieber, and she says that he should explain on his own behalf if it was okay with me.

"Okay, we can talk. This feels like a dream. Can you stay here with me? I'm scared.", I look up at the nurse with pleading eyes and she nods with a smile opening the door. I see her talking to someone outside and over hear, "So she doesn't have amnesia?". I play with my fingers nervously as I listen in on the conversation. I hear sniffles and see the nurse hug someone, a man, it's him. It's the guy that I was dreaming about in my coma.

"No, but she doesn't necessarily remember you much either." I hear sniffles and crying. "Hey, she does remember, just, uhm, go talk to her.", she stutters on her words as she guides him inside. He walks towards me with his head down. He sits down looking up at me with a timid look. He looks bad, his face is tear stained, bags under his eyes, and he smells of smoke and alcohol. I look down at my hands and start fiddling again.

"Did I cause this?" I question myself, but he hears my whisper. I look up slowly to see his reaction. He makes eye contact but quickly looks away. I sigh because I realize my idol probably hates me.

"I just missed you, and I was really dumb." He stumbles on his words handing me something. "You dropped this whe-, when you lashed out." I look at a ring in his hand and he grabs my hand putting it on.

"We- we are married?", I start whimpering at the confusion whirling in my head.

He chuckles, "Yes, it was actually our anniversary when, when you fell into a coma.", he smiles at me and I felt butterflies. I tell him everything about how I thought he was a singer. He laughed alot, and said that at least I still love him. I'm slowly getting my memory back, he's perfect let me tell you. I can't believe he loves me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note :

hey guys thank you so much for all the reads, it means alot. sorry this imagine is weird, cheesy, too long, etc. make sure to leave some suggestions because it really helps. i'm thinking about creating this idea into a story so look forward to that. *blurb* i'm going broke and i wanna buy ari's album on May 20th and you should too because she slays. somethin bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman! i wanna get her lipstick too. ugh, the struggle. *end* thanks for reading, god bless, have a great day. updates on tuesday will continue!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

34.6K 515 30
Justin Bieber Imagines any kind. Hope you like them. I really do and NO RUDE COMMENTS please. Thank you❤️
497K 7.3K 108
Your imaginations run wild here. Only if you love Justin Bieber ;) Some imagines are mine,and some aren't.I'm not claiming them as mine but I'm shari...
117K 1.6K 21
Just a bunch of imagines!! Enjoy!! (No dirty imagines but maybe some language here and there)
821K 12.9K 198
This will be a story filled with imagines about Justin Bieber! I hope you will enjoy reading these imagines, because I really enjoyed writing them...