I'm... A Pokemon?!

By WaffleCake00

Hey guys... More Pokemon shit I know I know I had to lol XD this was inspired by my friend! I'm sure he'll be... More

Character registration [CLOSED]
1: The World Of Pokemon
2: New Friends, New Goals
3: The Heroes The Villan
4: Dreams, And Mysteries
5: The Bonds Of Friendship
6: A Double Agent...?
7: A Trap?!
8: Innocence
9: The Illusion of the Past.
10: Feelings
11: Legendary
12: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...
13: Break Time
14: New People?
15: Shinshi and Flare
16: Kyoko's Adventure
17: Envy
18: The Struggle
19: A Chance?
20: Something to Say
21: Mission Success!
22: Spy
23: The Plan Of Attack
24: Cause and Effect
25: Whats Done is Done...
26: My Sin
27: Death
28: Planning
29: A Challenge?
30: Too far...
32: Revenge
33: Comfort
34: Assist
35: A Request
36: The Battle
37: Retaliation
38: War
39: Krimson V.S. Crystal and Shade!
40: Varian and Minori V.S. Shinshi and Kyoko!
41: Juliette V.S. Aurora!
42: Martin V.S. Shadow and Keita!
43: I Will Always Be By Your Side.
Authors note:

31: Atone

73 4 2
By WaffleCake00

Shade's POV:

"This is the place." I said to myself. I was at the entrance of their camp. "Hello? Can I-" a Sylveon walked towards the gate. "... Guys?!" She said. "Wait, wait!" I said. "I have a request! Please hear me out!" I said. "What's going on...- Kyoko get away, now!" Shinshi said. It was the guy that trashed my old teams base. He made a blade out of water and pointed it at my neck. "I'm going to give you one minute to get out of here." He said. He glared at me. "Wait! I'm not here to harm you I promise!" I said. "THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" He boomed. "BECAUSE I WANT TO APOLOGIZE! IVE DECIDED TO JOIN YOU!!" I shouted. "Wait. Join us...?" He said, making the blade of water disappear. "How do we know that you aren't lying?" He asked. "Because. I hate seeing people die." I said. "I HATE IT! MORE THAN ANYTHING! I ALREADY HAVE TOO MANY SINS!" I said, falling to my knees. "I thought this would be a good way to atone for them. Plus, I don't like Martin. Because of what he did." I said. "Very well." Shinshi said. "Follow me." He said. "CRYSTAL?!" Kyoko shouted. "Sigh... Where is she?" He said. "What? I was training!" A girl walked over.

No way...

Yuuki?

"Why is he here?" She asked. "He wants to join us." Shinshi said. "Fine. Follow me." She said.

Crystal's POV:

"Yuuki...?" He said. "Hm..?"
I said. "Who's-" he hugged me, and started to cry. "Uh..." I said. "Ah!" He let go. "S-sorry about that..." He said, clearing his throat. "It's fine..." I said. "You just look a lot like... N-nevermind..." He said. "I'm Crystal." I said standing up. I held out my hand. "I'm... Shade." He said. "I can tell that you have strong feelings for this, Yuuki person." I said. "Had." He said. "Oh... S-sorry for asking." I said. "No, its fine." He said. Looking a little depressed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 1.5K 35
As the trees and its land slowly burn down by he deadly purple acid, a man that was watching from afar shivered at this sight. This has been going on...
1K 28 15
A strange Pokémon came here with no memories what so ever. She found a necklace, with strange powers? Will Pikachu make friends and go to the Expedit...
158 9 23
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...