Similar Masks

By Chocochibi

She seem like a cold ninja. She has her own secrets. She never easily show her feelings. Just like him, she w... More

1: stubborn anbu
2: I am going too
3: the soft side
4: unbreakable mask
5: a dream
6: loneliness
7: be my friend
8: don't mistaken
9: a resemblence
10: in replacement?
11: broke the mask
12: valentine's day
13: "white day"
14: first white day
15: x'mas present
16: a little surprise
17: have faith
18: not for negotiation
19: jealousy?
20: I'll tell... somehow...
21: announcement
22: shock and loss
23: unexpected visitor
24: it's disgusting right?
25: precious right?
26: a little game
27: returning to the past
29: (end) a short letter

28: mine

2K 57 0
By Chocochibi

Erina: so... Tell me what about nee-chan did you like?

Kakashi: why? You still like me?

Erina: stop being so... Presumptuous!!!

Kakashi: then why did you kidnap her?

Erina: I didn't kidnap her. I invited her with a piece of heartwarming letter. See.

She slides the paper across the floor. He picks it up and reads it. " invitation huh. More like lure."

Erina: it's the same . I still have her anyway.

Kakashi: what do you want?

Erina: give me a minute OK.

She does a few handsigns and slams her hand onto the floor. Two chairs appear on each side, both chairs seated with one yetsuna tied to it with their mouths gagged.

Kakashi: .... Both of them aren't fake right?

Erina: hehe. As expected you do know your stuff. Hai. They're both real.

Kakashi: what did you do?

Erina: bad erina, good erina. Bad yetsuna, good yetsuna.

Kakashi: what do you want?

Erina hugs his arm " for you to love me~~ "

Kakashi: .... How can I explain this to you... I love yetsuna and I don't want her to get hurt. It's different from how I feel of you.

Erina shrugs his arm off violently " why?!!! You feel like...YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!! "

Kakashi: I feel like not hurting you because you are her imoto and I want you to let go of yetsuna.

" alright then... " erina walks over to the two chairs in between " I'll give you a chance. Me... " she takes out a kunai and slices the throat of the yetsuna on her right. Blood spills as yetsuna's eyes came on and erina covered her mouth " no no. "

She charges forward towards kakashi " or bad yetsuna. "

" yetsuna..." Kakashi watched as the eyes of yetsuna on the right come to slowly close... Anger rose...

*clank* blades crossed...

" you won't ever get me even if yetsuna died. " kakashi flashes his sharingan and puts erina in a short illusion.

As erina releases herself from the illusion she feels a sharp pain ... She looked to her chest... Kakashi had used raikiri to her heart. Blood flowed out from her chest... Her mouth. She made a final smile " I'm so glad... Kakashi and yetsuna found each other. Lonely people too can be happy you see. Kakashi. Must... Make... Nee-chan happy... " she collapsed as he takes out his hand.

Kakashi catches erina before she falls to the ground " erina...? "

Erina: gomene... My crazy side caused you problems... I never died... I locked myself inside nee-chan... Tell...

And she ceased breath... Kakashi laid her down gently and went to yetsuna. He cut off the strings... He shook her "yetsuna." He hesitates a little before calling her again... Bad yetsuna... What will that be like?

He brushed off the thought and called her once more. She called her a few more times and her eyes open " kakashi...?" She hugs him " kakashi!!!" her tears flowed.

Kakashi: * cups head * baka.

Yetsuna: I was prepared to die.

Kakashi: bad erina never planned to kill you... Now I look closer... The other one is a puppet.

Yetsuna: erina... Then she wanted to die?

Kakashi: I don't know... I only know... You baka. You wanted to die for her. *squeezes* don't. You're mine... *blush*

Yetsuna: ha...hai.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 173 5
When the object of all Kakashi's desires begins to receive his notes telling her how much she is loved, her reaction isn't a happy one. This is becau...
53 2 3
ANBU masks are passed down. Some are so notorious they never see the light of day, and some are better off staying buried. Kakashi finds himself face...
127K 10.4K 41
One Night,One Dance and One Kiss was all it took for Sanskaar Maheshwari to lose his heart, to a masked beauty, who vanished without a trace.Little d...
Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

253K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...