The Devil Who Owns Me

By JoAnDi17

Trisha is being haunted by her pasts she wanted to forget. They keep coming back and she knows she needed to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Who is your ideal "Sebastian"? (for the cover)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Trisha's dress for the Party
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chaptet 34
Chapter 35
Snik Pik for Chapter 36
Chapter 36
Main Characters
Chapter 37
Questions
Chapter 38
Teaser for Chapter 39
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42--part 1
Teaser for Chapter 42 part 2(draft)
Announcement: Prequel???!!
Next Update will happen on...
Chapter 42 part 2
If you want or not
Chapter 43 (teaser)
Chapter 43 part 1
...
Chapter 43 part 2
Chapter 44
Trisha
Visit
Kurt
Read
ending
who is who?
Jacques
The Code of Intimacy
Chapter 45
TDND
Chapter 46
Who wants?
Warning
Chapter 47
Sorry; not an update
not an update so don't bother to read
still not an update
Chapter 48 (part 1)
For the upcoming stories???
Nickolas (Nick)
teaser...Chapter 48 (part 2)
almost there
another hint for the next big update
Chapter 48 (2)
The Defiance
Special Chapter: What if
cover
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
guess
Chapter 51-- Sebastian's POV (teaser)
Chapter 53 (Filipino Version)
Chapter 54 (unedited)
Chapter 55 (unedited)
Chapter 56 (unedited)
what's next (not an update)
Chapter 57 (unedited)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (unedited)
EPILOGUE (unedited)
NEW YEAR GIFT FROM THE AUTHOR
Happy New Year!!!
Bonus Chapter: Sebastian's POV
new story
Loving the Devil and His Demons (book cover)
Book 3 now published in wattpad
Special chapter: Who's gonna win?
William's story anyone?
Dreame.com
CHAPTER 53 (ENGLISH VERSION)
This story will be deleted
Where you can find this story again
Merry Christmas!!
Happy new year!!!
Nick's story
Sample scenes for Nick's Story--Until She's Mine
Special Chapter 2: Boys Do Fall In Love
Rick Got His Own Story
Please Support
The Billionaire's Rule
Special chapter: Social Distancing
Read And Support Please

Chapter 9

18K 552 10
By JoAnDi17

Trisha's POV

He stopped kissing me when his driver told us we arrived at his house or rather his mansion which is quite large for someone who's living alone. I was too embarrassed to even thank his driver because I forgot he was there with us and I got lost in our moment of passion. He guided me on the grand staircase leading to a numerous rows of rooms. And I wondered why he lives in a house this big.

He escorted me on a room at the end of the hallways on the second floor. I felt panic slightly grip me. He opened the door and I saw nothing but darkness.

Just one night.

I told myself.
Just when I stepped on the obscurity of the room, I felt his presence behind me so close. I tensed when I almost sensed his heat behind me. I quickly whipped my head around and felt panic slightly gripped me.

"What?, the way he talk now would nearly made me think if the incident on the car a while ago really happened. He gave off the impression of a hard stone cold man.

I moved my eyes away from him and said," The lights". And bravely looked at him again.

He raised his brows in amusement but otherwise his face had the same expression.

""Won't you turn it on? It's so dark in here"

"Why? Are you afraid if the dark?"

No. I wanted to answer just that.

I am not afraid of the dark.
I am afraid of YOU.
And of myself when I'm with you especially in a dark room. With no one else.
Just you and me.

Yes, I was afraid of myself whenever I'm with him. He was too dangerous for myself.

I remembered what I've read on a particular romance book I've had when I was in my early curiosity and addiction of historical romance. This situation had been almost the same as the heroine of the story and I was too afraid to know if I would end p the same as her. May be I was reading too much and had been affected more than I should have but Sebastian was more ruthless compared to the character that got her in the end. I would like to think that Sebastian was the villain instead of the heroin. But how could I ever think of that when somehow he had been almost the same as the heroin I had been dreaming about to come to reality. Especially when he kisses me. and I wished for more.

Just like that story...

He searched more intensely with his tongue forcing an entrance. The kiss started gentle but he was unconsciously getting rough. Seeking deeper and would like to discover if the taste of her changed over time. A luscious kind of rough. A pleasant kind of rough.
She drew back but he gladly leaned over following her action, instantly cupping his hand around the back of her head.

"Open for me, love...Open", he murmured, drunk on the addicting flavor of her. Before she could react, his mouth was on her again, coaxing and firm. And through her denial of her craving for him, her body moved to betray her. She let his tongue touch hers the moment she unlocked her lips and a burst of a million sensations and of the most long forgotten pull washed over them. He explored the inner chambers of her mouth, gliding along her teeth, the walls of her inside cheeks, under her tongue and sucking her moans and gasps of pleasure. And she matched his exploit with the same intensity of hunger.
Hands roamed around and over each other. She, stroking the hard muscles burning with the unspeakable and restrained release of need for a touch. For her touch. He glided a hand on her shoulders, her arms then leaping on the side of her breast. Down to her small perfect hips and savoring the feather-like surface of her bare legs.

So smooth. He internally groaned in delight.

And him, caressing the heavenly soft and flawless skin he was aching to feel beneath his fingers and made contact with his own.

He brought her cheeks between his large calloused hands as he focused on his greedy, soul-stealing, fire-igniting passion for her.

He couldn't get enough.
He went down for her neck nipping and sucking the soft pale skin...too delicious... too compelling...
And she moaned some more.

"My Angel...", the moment almost stole his ability to speak other than utter her name.

It's not enough.
He wanted more.
He needed more.

With this, he pushed lightly holding her tiny shoulders and temperately imprisoned her on his arms in a tight possessive embrace. Snuggling his face on her hair.

"We should stop, love", his tone hoarse, lips moving to her ear and tongue fondling on her lobe.
Their heavy breaths filled the backseat heated with the untamed passion they shared. '

"Or else..."

Trying her best to steady her breathing, she asked" or else what?"

Her challenging but innocent accent drew a sexy chuckle out of him.

"Or else... I won't be able to stop myself. And believe me you don't want me to take you here, right now. On this garden", a sudden rush of heat made their way up to her face, but then it drove a fancy image of them doing the need. She clutched on his coat to impede herself from saying, "just do it", mentally slapping herself for thinking such thing.

"You want that, won't you?, he said teasing her.

"No. I don't want that"

"If you say so"

And with that, they stayed locked with each other until the fire of desire and lust ceased between them. Occasionally running a hand on her skin, drawing invisible circles and rubbing his nose up and down on the side of her neck, he seemed to content himself with those little touches and kisses.

For now...

<Back on Trisha's POV>

My reverie was cut off when he called my name. I played with the sleeves of my dress and nodded my head. I heard him walked along the room and touched the lampshade resting atop the bedside table. A king-size bed with its four beautiful posts. White, soft-looking sheets and black neat pillows were the ones I noticed.

"Come here", my eyes widened from his command.

I did not move. What will I do? I know what happened in the car but I was not myself at that moment.

"I said, come here, Trisha", his eyes flashed with impatience. I shook my head furiously and not thinking anymore, I started to run for the door only to find myself, second for this evening, being lifted off the ground. I fought him with my fists pushing myself away from him but he started to walk to the bed.

"No!", I screamed at him as I continue to struggle. I have to get out of here. I have to get away from him. But how? He's too strong.

I pushed hard until my hands hurt from his coat's rough texture grazing at my skin. I was thrown, making my body bounce at the softness of the bed. I got up, kicking away from him only to be pinned down. Fright enveloped me when he put my hands above my head and his body was pressed on mine.

"No...", my voice croaked and tears spilled. My body shook from dread when he put his face on the crook of my neck. He tugged on my dress that added to the fear I already felt. As far from what happened earlier, someone will think I should be enjoying this as much as I enjoyed the one in the car. But no.

"I bought you!", he practically screamed to my face. Astonishment covered me.

" I own you now! So don't you dare deny me of what I own and I repeat. I OWN YOU NOW!"

Those words hurt like hell, it made me feel so cheap. He made me feel so cheap.

He looked at me and this time I want to stand for myself.

" I am not your fuckin' toy! I am not an object you brute!", I forced another shove but he was like an immovable brick wall. Tears leaking like a fountain from my eyes.

His face was painted with a ridiculous smirk that angered me more.

"That's where you are wrong", he smashed my arms on my side holding them too firmly. " As far as I know you sell yourself on that damn auction just like what an object should be! You stood there parading yourself like an item to be priced and be bought!"

That left me nothing to say while I watch him contorting his face with hot rage.

But then, his eyes softened asking, "Why?"

This man is seriously giving an immeasurable dread for his personality swings.

I wanted him to see I was strong. He couldn't break me like this. It's my turn to smirk.

"Maybe because I want to be bought!", I spat at him which cause him fuming mad that I felt his hand shake holding me.

" You want to be bought?! You want that?! To be touched by another man?!", my arms seriously hurt this time that I winced but I boldly met his burning gaze.

"So what if that's what I want?! I'll want that as long as it's not you?!"

Hurt flickered on him a second but he regained his burst of disgust on me.

"William...", he said as if realizing something amazing.

" You want him to have you, don't you? It's him, isn't it?"

I shifted my eyes but he squeezed my arms again.

"How pitiful. I already bought you and he couldn't do something about it, neh? Love?"

"It's just for this night", I tried to stay strong but my voice let me down.

" Let me tell you something, darling. When I buy things, I use them and take care of then if I know they are still valuable", just then his fingers were on my inner thighs.

Dread came back to me. No... I closed my eyes tightly.

"And most of all, I don't just give my possessions to other people much less to my enemies. I own what I own. What's mine stays mine. And I don't share", he harshly whispered the last three sentences on my ear biting it lightly but with force.

This time I don't feel the passion I felt before. all I feel is the forced action and emotionless craving. It scares me to death.

This is not my Sebastian.

Tears continued flowing on the side of my face when he attempted to kiss my lips. His eyes were dark and scary. I shifted my lips away from his attack and he seemed not to like that.

Roughly, he grabbed my face with his hand and forced me to face him kissing me. A harsh I-don't-care-about-you kiss.

"Stop!", I sobbed, his went for my throat.

"Stop...", I was a mess now but I can't do anything.

My whole body trembled uncontrollably with my hopeful and helpless cries.

I said repeatedly say 'no' and "stop" but he cruelly carry on his way with me.

Stop pleading with him licking my neck like a maniac. Respect was gone. It clenched in my heart that he might thought and treat of me as low as other girls he bedded. I let myself lose in exhaustion and defeat. Closing my eyes for thoughts that might drive me away from this situation. The hands that violently moving on the length of my legs stopped.

He stopped and his wild assault was lifted from me. with blurry eyes, I saw him taking hard breaths and I don't know if that was guilt I saw but his expression told me otherwise.

He grasped his hair and pulled at them.

"Shit!", he cursed and in a second, he fled out of the room leaving me in wreckstate of mind and of myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 16.2K 55
Being abused by some one you love is PAIN! Not being able to express and defend yourself is HELL! Running away from the cause of you nightmares who...
5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naΓ―ve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
731K 6.1K 7
Two worlds collided with a force that neither could withstand. Daniel Knight, a ruthless billionaire with a past steeped in violence and power, rule...
506K 13.7K 33
The most dangerous people are those who have nothing to lose. Norman Blackford, the 22 year old self made billionaire playboy, literally lived by thi...