The #RedefiningMentalHealth P...

By storyzrok

Aloha! Welcome to the #RedefiningMentalHealth project. This project is to help raise awareness for mental h... More

Deep Blue Seas
How To Get Involved
EndlessBoundaries' Article
mastershifi's article
Rawnaks article

Why Bother?

40 9 10
By storyzrok

Hey, my name is Sapphire, (not really that's just my pen name) and I want to change the world.

One voice alone cannot change it, so I need you to help me.

This planet is going to the pits, because of the people running the areas, the society and just...life really. So we need to take action and we need to take action now.

I say we not I, meaning that together we must take action, we must unite, and to unite, we need to see the world from the same perspective.

And to do that, we need to keep our minds healthy and happy.

Thats what this book is all about, it's the start to the new #RedefiningMentalHealth project, the first step to changing the world.

So are you up for it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 35K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
31.1K 662 76
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
98.2K 1.4K 49
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...