The Billionaire's confession...

By rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 34 The Emerald City.

17.3K 581 50
By rosavet

(Rome)

Thanks a bunch, guys. You Rock!! \(^.^)/

Mia's POV

I am very much excited to go on a vacation with James. I was so excited at I couldn't sleep all night last night. I m packing my clothes when Cloè came in. Alex has gone back leaving Cloè to organise the new cloth line in New York. She will go back when she is done. "So everything is packed," she asked me.

" Yeah, just the bath products are left." I went to the bathroom and grabbed the essentials like my toothbrush, lotion, body mist etc. I came to pack it in when I saw Cloè holding that thong that we saw in Victoria's Secret a few months ago.

" Cloè what is that? How did it come here?" I said raising my eyebrow.

" You are not taking any sexy lingerie. So I thought to add some spice in your boring clothes." I took that from her hand and threw it on my bed.

" I am not taking that with me so lose the idea. End of discussion."

"Like this, you will always be a hermit in the shell." She murmured. I heard Jasmine calling me." Don't touch my bag while I am gone." I came back after a while I as everything was as it is but I couldn't see that thong packet.

" Where is that thing?"

" I put it away as you were not into it." I dought it still I thought to believe her. " James is here," Jasmine called out to me.

" coming." I took my suitcase and went down. " Let's go" I smiled at him.

James POV

I have decided where to take Mia for vacation. I didn't tell her the place yet I thought to surprise her.

I came down to her house. Jasmine called her to see me. She came down with her suitcase. " Let's go." She said.

" You not telling me where we are going till now?"

" No surprise is a surprise. You will see when we get there." We reached the airport. "Sir your jet is ready." We went inside and as soon as we sat in the seat she fell asleep. I took her in my arms and fell asleep too. I woke up a few hours later she was still asleep. "Sir we are going to land." The pilot said. I am a very punctual man. I don't fall asleep just anywhere but when she is around I lose control.

I woke her up." Wake up angel we are going to land." We got down from the jet.

"Welcome to Rome, the emerald city Mia," I said to her.

" Rome? We are in Rome?" She seemed shocked and happy.

" yes, angel. Now let's go." I drove to the hotel. I booked the presidential suite for us. We went to our room. " Mia gets to rest and after that get ready. We will be going to see the Colosseum later."

" Okay. "

I went out to arrange the car.

Mia's POV

I went to bed and kept my luggage on the and I pick out the first dress I could see. I took the towel and went into the shower. After a long shower, I came out wearing my black silk bathrobe.

I was just about to get dressed when I heard a glass broke."shit" I heard James shout. I thought something happened to him. I ran to the kitchen. Our suite had its kitchen also.

" what happened? " I came in panicking.

" it's nothing. I was unpacking when I accidentally dropped the glass and cut myself while picking it up."
I saw his hand dripping blood.

" seriously James! Why did you try to pick that up? "

I quickly grabbed the first aid kit and took out some cotton and bandages. I took his hand carefully not to hurt him more. I cleaned the blood from his hand. I wrapped the bandage around his hand. We were sitting in the bed.

" You gotta be more careful James. Is it hurting?" I looked up at him. His gaze was fixed on me.

" James is it hurting too much?." He touched my face.

" Mia you're so beautiful." By saying that he kissed me. We fell on the bed. His hands were exploring me.

" You know Mia it 1000 times difficult to control and resist my urge right now when you not wearing anything except a silk bathrobe. I will not wait any moment now I am making you mine right now."

I breathlessly said," James what about the sightseeing and the Colosseum?"

" I don't give a shit about that. Let me take you right now." His kisses were showering on me with his hands all over me. The doorbell rang. He didn't stop. The doorbell rang again and continuously this time. "James..." he stopped at last.

" Grr...way to ruin the moment." He got up and fixed his shirt and opened the door. I giggled. He came back.

" The car is here."

"Let me get ready. Just 15 minutes."

He caught my hand." Leave that let's continue." He was going to kiss me again I put my hand on his lips.

" Maybe next time. Our car is waiting."

" Mia..." he made a face.

" No more arguing. Let's go and see Rome." He nodded. I went to the bedroom and got dressed.

I wore a simple fluffy white top and criss-cross black leggings with platform shoes. I put my hair in a pony and I wrapped a black ribbon on that making a bow. This is nice. I checked myself in the mirror for the last time and I head out carrying my little bag.

I saw James standing beside the car. " James is this okay." I twirl and gave him a view of my outfit.

" You look beautiful as always." He put a chaste kiss on my cheeks." I love that previous outfit also." He was talking about the bathrobe I knew.

" That's no outfit." I laughed. We got in the car.

" but this outfit looks good on you too, you look cute." He kissed after saying that.

"You look good in that angry bird T-shirt too." We reached the Colosseum. It was breathtaking. James arranged for us to go the very in to see... I don't know how he does these things.

" Now that we have visited the Colosseum what you want to do next?"

" Let's go and see the Trevi Fountain. I heard it's lovely." I said clapping my hands.

" So Trevi Fountain it is." We got in the car and the driver drove to the Trevi Fountain. In a few hours be reaching there. I went running out of the car to see it.

" James isn't it beautiful." The fountain water made a small rainbow at the top. It was a beautiful scene.

" Yes, it is," James said. I don't understand what he is saying. The fountain is in the opposite direction where I am facing. James was standing beside me and when I faced him. he was looking at me.

" James the fountain is that direction." I pointed.

We enjoyed ourselves then we went to the most famous restaurant to have lunch. We came out with a full stomach from the restaurant. I saw a Gelato store. I pulled James to the stand.

" James I want a Gelato."

" Mia we had lunch just now. How do you get the space to eat after eating that much." He laughed. I pumped my mouth full of air and made a face.

" James we are in Rome. This place is like the birthplace of Pasta and Gelato to be saying. How come I won't have it? You know I love ice cream so much." My mouth went all watery seeing the tasty looking Gelato Italiano Ice Cream's.

" Mia stop drooling. Let go and get some." He said smiling. I excited pulled him into the store. I started eating my tasty looking Gelato.

"Mmm... ahhh..."
I put another spoon in my mouth.

"Ahhh...Mmmmm... it's so good."

I took a spoon full to him," taste it." I said holding the spoon.

" No angel I am full." I made a face like a child and stick out my tongue.

" fine more for me then, mm....ah... Ahh...mmm...aah..." Saying that I put the full spoon in my mouth. In a moment James pulled me to him and kissed me. I could feel his tongue in my mouth tasting me. He took the ice cream from my mouth to his. He separates and I was blushing red.

" Now, I always have space in my stomach for that." He smirked licking his lips.

"..." I couldn't say anything. I was blushing constantly. I slowly put another spoon in my mouth.

I finished having my treatment and we were walking down the market. " James I enjoyed today. Thanks for bringing me here."

"I am happy to hear angel. I enjoyed today with you." We were walking hand in hand. Then I heard someone calling my name. How is that possible? I don't have any relatives in Rome and I don't even know anyone here.

" Mia..." I heard it again. I am imagining I guess.

" Mia I think that girl is calling you," James told me. I am not imagining it. I turned back. I saw a girl coming towards running. I looked carefully. Is it Lisa? Is it is? She came near me.

" OMG. Girl where have you been all these years." She hugged me.

" It's been so long. How are you, Lisa?"

" I am a good girl. How is Arora? Still a sleeping beauty I guess?" She said to me. I was shaven hearing that name after a long time. I didn't let that get to me.

" I am good and yes. Still a sleeping beauty I guess. Guity pleasure." James was looking at me confused.

" Oh let me introduce you to my boyfriend James." And I looked at James, " this is Lisa Carven, my high school friend." I introduced Lisa to James vice versa.

"Nice to meet you." James shook her hand.

" Same here," Lisa said.

" Anyway what are you doing here? I thought you had gone to California for your restaurant."

" I had some clients to deal with so I am here. How about you?"

" I am on a vacation with James," I said happily.

" it's nice to see you have a boyfriend after a long time after... Well, I gotta go. Let's catch up sometime okay?"

" Love to. See you again bye Lis"

" bye, Arora." She went always.

" why she was calling you Arora?." James asked me.

" in high school, everyone used to call me Arora. As I used to sleep a lot in class and anywhere I used to go. We all know sleeping beauty is Arora. My name got stuck to Arora."

" Oh. So till now, your habits are the same as Arora. You still sleep anywhere. " James joked. We both laughed. Today was good. I felt so good in his arms. We went back to the hotel.

Lisa's POV

I took out my phone and dialled quickly," hello? Hi, it's me. I just saw Arora in Rome?"

" what? How could be that possible? " the voice at the end of the line said.

" Trust me. I just talked with her right now and she is not alone. She has a boyfriend. A handsome one I must say and they are on vacation here."

"This can't be true. She has a boyfriend?" The voice shouted.

" shouting won't change the fact. So what's your move now?" I asked.

" Mia is mine! She can't have a boyfriend. I won't allow it. She is my Arora." The line went blank after that.

My work is done here I guess. The rest is up to... your know-how. I smirked.

______________________________________

♡♡ hi, guys how are you all?♡♡

Hope you all like this chapter????😊:)

Can anyone guess who the person at the end of the line is?

Mia and James are having a lovely vacation. But who is the person on the phone? It appears that the person has some connection with Mia. Stay tuned to find out more...

Please vote and comment. I like to know what you all think? :)

Thanks for your support guys. A lot of hugs and kisses from me to you all. 😘😘

Vote, comment and follow me 😄
Love, rosavet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.2K 65
"What if your not so one nightstand turns out to be your new boss ?" ❤ STARTED : 9th DECEMBER 2020 FINISHED: 14th FEBRUARY...
18.9M 666K 53
After running away with her baby sister from her abusive father, Juliana bumps into the last person she would expect to help her. He was rough, dange...
808K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...
418K 13.5K 41
"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can come back to you!" I shook my arm forceful...