She Has A Secret | AC | Karma...

By CoFFeeBeaN28

「B o o k t w o」 Truly, madly, deeply is Yuuki Angel in love with Akabane Karma, so does he. Since they b... More

♚SHE [25.5] : PRELUDE♚
♚SHE [26] :MATCH MAKING♚
♚SHE [27] : SUMMER FESTIVAL♚
♚SHE [28] : PUDDING♚
♚SHE [29] : UMBRELLA♚
♚SHE [31] : IMPOSTOR♚
♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚
♚SHE [33] : TINT OF ATTACHMENT♚
♚SHE [34] : CODE NAMES♚
♚SHE [35] : LOVERS♚
♚SHE [36] : WINNING♚
♚SHE [37] : STRONGEST♚
♚SHE [38] : FLY♚
♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚
♚SHE [40] : THE REAPER♚
♚SHE [41] : REVENGE♚
♚SHE [42] : FAMILY♚
♚SHE [43] : EDUCATIONAL POLICIES♚
♚SHE [44] : WEAK HEARTS♚
♚SHE [45] : CUTE♚
♚SHE [46] : UNDYING LOVE♚
♚SHE [47] : THE KILLER♚
♚SHE [48] : REMEMBER♚
♚SHE [49] : FACADE♚
♚SHE [50] : INFORMATION BROKER♚
♚SHE [51] : BLOOD LUST♚
♚SHE [52] : DARK PAST♚
♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚
♚SHE [54] : CHRISTMAS♚
♚SHE [55] : BREAK UP♚
♚SHE [56] : DRUNK IN LOVE♚
♚SHE [57] : CHOICE♚
♚SHE [58] : CIVIL WAR♚
♚SHE [59] : ENDS THE WAR♚
♚SHE [60] : FIRST LOVE♚
♚SHE [61] : SECOND CHANCE♚
♚SHE [62] : SPACE STATION♚
♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚
♚SHE [64] : RED STRINGS♚
♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚
♚SHE [66] : PROBLEM CHILD♚
♚SHE [67] : SPIDER AND FLY♚
♚SHE [68] : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED♚
♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚
♚SHE [70] : EPILOGUE♚
✦HAJIME IS HERE✦
✦THANK YOU✦
✦CHARACTER SKETCH✦
New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

♚SHE [30] : COPS AND ROBBERS♚

4.6K 177 13
By CoFFeeBeaN28

During the first start of the second term, Karasuma started training the students on the mountain as they were playing cops and robbers.

"Given the time limit, he'll only be able to tag..."

"Two or three of us, max."

"Yeah."

Some of the students were running as fast as they can through the forest, unknown to them, Karasuma was just right behind their back.

"I heard that." he said as he was squatting on the ground while looking at the path that the students' ran to.

"Beyond the ridge line—at 80 meters." he mumbled as he ran at full speed and started to tag the students on their backs, Shock was written in the kids' faces as someone touched them. In the blink of an eye, Karasuma was in front of them.

"You're under arrest." he stated.

"Eh?"

"When did he?"

"Okajima-kun, Hayami-san, Chiba-kun, Fuwa-san! Out!"

Ritsu announced, then Karasuma tagged Sugaya's back without warning as the boy was talking to Okajima through the phone, then Karasuma also tagged Jelavić who was at the cave, alone.

"Sugaya-san, Bitch-sensei! Out!"

"Yikes, we're dropping like flies!"

"It's like Mount Slaughter out here."

"Weren't they arrested?"

"Well, if this is cops and robbers then..."

"Yeah, we should just tag em' all!" Angel cheered as she jumped on the huge rock happily, then she heard Karma stifled a chuckle.

"Angel-chan, you dummy."

"What did you say, Karma?!"

"Like anyone's getting tagged without that sonic octopus noticing—if we could do that, we would have killed him ages ago."

"Yeah... but—we can just fool him!"

"And how should we do that?"

"..."

Angel didn't answered as she sweat dropped bullets, not knowing what to say or to do, she walked up to Sugino who was hiding in the bush.

"What're ya doing?" Angel asked him.

"Helping them to break from jail." Sugino stated.

"How?" she asked again.

"Watch." he grinned.

Then Sugino started doing hand signals as Okajima get the midst, he gave Koro-sensei a picture of a swim suited babe as the teacher turned around, quickly, Okajima signaled Sugino to come out of the bushes.

"We're going, Angel."

"W-What?"

Sugino grabbed her wrist as he pulled her with him and started to tag everyone who was in jail doing homework.

Officer Koro Scandal: Bribery

What a scandalous motive that octopus has in his sleeves... now Karasuma was troubled after hearing from Ristu the news.

"Five prisoners have escaped!"

Karasuma was irritated as he called Koro-sensei's number and started to scold his idiocy.

"Hey! How are these captured robbers getting out?"

"They're shrewder than I thought—whoa! Those boobs are something else!"

"They lured you away—Do not let my next batch of prisoners escape!"

✦ ✧ ✦

"Actually, Koro-sensei...my little brother is really sick, when I emailed him about playing Cops and Robbers, he replied: you gotta win. If he knew I was captured, the shock just might—" Yada sniffed as she faked a cry, wanting to get out of the jail while her classmates turned to her to see her acting.

"Go." Koro-sensei said.

"What?" Yada asked.

"This cop never saw any robber, go." he stated.

"Oh, wow—thanks!" she smiled.

Officer Koro Scandal: Covering for Criminals

Once again, the batch of prisoners have escaped yet again, causing Karasuma to be irritated.

"Four prisoners have escaped!"

"Karasuma, come in!" Koro-sensei called Karasuma who was now getting worried to his voice.

"How are these criminals escaping from jail?"

"That's my line, you crooked cop!"

Karasuma was chasing Angel's team who was running away from him.

"I can't... run  *pant* anymore!"

"Same *pant* here..."

"Kaede, Manami, don't give up now—just not now! We only have a minute left so, keep running!" Angel stated.

"How come your not tired from all the running you did?"

"I just have a huge stamina, that's it." she grinned.

"Time's up! Game's over!" Ritsu cut them off as Nagisa and Sugino fell on the ground, tiredly.

"It's over... *pant* finally!"

"Yeah."

In the end, their game of Cops and Robbers ended with all of them getting away, anyone could see their second term was a good start—right?

✦ ✧ ✦

Angel and Karma were walking home together from the school as the skies turned orange hue.

"I wanna play Cops and Robbers again! It ended too fast." Angel said.

"Your right, it's fun." Karma agreed.

"Right? But...all of us ended to get away in the end—that's boring." she stated.

"Yeah, it's was kind of boring." he said.

Karma saw something that caught his eye as he stopped in tracks, making Angel bumped at his back as the result.

"Ouch—that hurts."

"..."

Karma didn't replied, his eyes are glued in one spot, it was the magazine's of the stores.

"What're ya looking at?" she asked.

"That one." He pointed out the shop as Angel's eyes widened in shock.

Weekly Punch

A Quiet Neighborhood Shaken?

A Yellow Menace Targets F-Cups and Above

Exclusive! Late Night Terror in Kunugigaoka

"Hey...Angel-chan?" he called.

"What is it, Karma?" she asked.

"Are you thinking of what I'm thinking...?" he told her.

"Yeah." she answered.

They turned at each other who's reaction was deadpanned.

"No doubt it's him—I couldn't think of anyone but...The Perverted Educator of ours."

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 23, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 576 26
Karma is crushing on Gakushu. He doesn't think Gakushu likes him back. But not to worry, "it's just a stupid middle school crush," he said. "It'll g...
2.6K 210 15
Insanity... What is that? Can I eat it? Oh well not as if anything that happens right here wasn't insane. Nagisa was put in a mental hospital for a...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...
35.5K 1K 23
[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She had her parents, scientists affi...