Friendly Nemo

By cows1996

He was my favorite cat. When Nemo was 5 years old, we adopted him and knew he would be the best cat ever! Thi... More

Friendly Nemo
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

17 0 0
By cows1996

When Nemo purrs its when I'm sitting down on the couch. He  will lean against my kness and that is when I know he wants to be petted or he wants to eat his food!

Nemo can be amazing when he plays with my two dogs, Snickers and Oreo. Another reason why he is amazing is because he loves to be with me when I'm sad, he will want to come up to me and to be petted, and will be near me and looks at me with his beautiful green eyes.

Nemo can be very playful. Especially, during the day. He is playful with other people. Nemo is playful when I'm always trying to do my homework or when I'm reading a book. Even though he's old, he still is a very playful for he's age. I can't believe how playful he is with my family and I. When our relatives come over he will want be making sure he is right at the door and sometimes he will let my dogs, Snickers and Oreo go first because he thinks they might bite him or they might chase him around the house. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 80.3K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...