The Elemental Heroes

By -Ashley-01-

Highest Ranking- 290 in Action, 547 in Superpowers, 185 in Super These best friends are inseparable, they alw... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 5

453 15 4
By -Ashley-01-

I was in my gym class with all my friends talking about what the lady had to do with this, we had free time, "did you guys try to get her to say anything in your first class," I asked Misty and Camille.

"Misty went up to her," Camille started, "but she walked away with one of her friends."

"Wow, I thought she seemed kinda nice at the store," Sky said.

"Did hear her talking to her friend," I asked Misty.

"I heard her friend complaining that they should have been the ones with the elements, how are weaklings like them supposed to stop her, who even sold that to her, and all that kind of stuff," Misty explained.

"We're not weak," Sky yelled, and then a volleyball coincidentally came over and hit her on the head, "ow."

The girl playing with the volleyball came over and said, "sorry about that."

"It's fine," Sky said while throwing the ball back to her, "okay, maybe I am a little bit of a weakling."

"We're all pretty much little girls, except for Camille," Misty said.

"I've been through a lot," Camille said to us.

"Sorry," I said, I knew her parents were never around, like mine, but she didn't have a mansion, she lived in more of a shack, she also had an older sister who wasn't the kindest, so I couldn't relate completely to her situation.

"What time is it," Camille asked.

Sky pulled out her phone, "we still have ten minutes, where did she say to meet her?"

"I dunno," Misty said, shrugging her shoulders while she spoke.

"Olivia," Camille said in a questioning voice while turning her head to me.

"Backstage," I said after thinking for a little bit.

"What do you think she was talking about, Misty," Sky asked.

She shrugged, "the necklaces."

"No duh," Camille said.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I don't know everything, at least I actually got up to check."

"Guys," I yelled before the argument could get worse, "let's not fight about something like this."

"Olivia's right," Sky said while responding to a text.

"Who ya' textin'," Misty asked, letting the topic go.

"I'm texting the parent of the kids that I'm babysitting that I can't come today because I have to make up a test and now the parent is wondering why I have a test on the second day of school."

"Tell them that you need to take it so that you have something to compare your scores to at the beginning of the year and the end, and your teacher needs to know what your strengths and weaknesses are," I said.

"Okay," she said while typing away, "phew," Sky said, pretending to rub sweat off her head, "he believed me, his wife is coming home from work early."

"Well," Camille started, "at least they don't have to pay you today."

"Good for them," Sky started, "bad for me."

"Why are you trying to make so much money anyways," Misty asked.

"Just to have it, in case anything goes wrong."

"How much time left," Camille asked again.

This time I pulled out my phone and said, "two minutes," and then we got up and started to walk around, waiting for the bell to ring.

"Could this take any longer," Misty yelled, and right then I saw some blue start to appear at the tips of her bright blonde hair.

"Ummm," I said while pointing to her hair, "we might want to hide that," and then I ran over and tried to hide her hair.

"One minute," Camille said while running to hide her hair as well, and following her was Sky.

"What's wrong?"

I pulled a piece of her long hair, it was in a ponytail, in front of her so she could see it, "this is what's wrong."

"Oh no, my parents are gonna kill me," she said.

"At least you'll die pretty," Sky said in a jokingly manner.

"Sky," I said to get her attention, "your hair is next."

"How the heck is air opposed to be colored," she asked as the bell rang, we walked out in a weird huddle around Misty.

"White," Camille said.

"How do you know," Sky asked as we started walking towards the auditorium.

I looked at Sky's hair and noticed how Camille had gotten the color right, she's gonna hate this, her hair was a long and dirty blonde, now with white-silverish tips, "because your hair now has white in it."

"Oh no, what am I supposed to tell me parents," Sky screamed as we walked into the auditorium.

"Simple," started Camille, "we got some magic necklaces that give us powers for some reason and they make our eyes change colors and our automatically dye the tips of our hair," Camille is really sarcastic if you haven't figured it out yet.

"Now is not the time for sarcasm," Sky yelled.

"Now is not the time for anything," a familiar voice hollered from backstage, "stop acting like stupid little babies and get up here."

"She didn't have to be so rude," Misty mumbled to us.

"Do you guys want my help or not, because I could just leave and let you guys figure this out on your own."

"You don't have to treat us as if we're little kids, we're only a year younger than you," I told her.

"A year can mean a whole lot, now I want to go home, so get up here and focus," she told us as we climbed up the stairs and went behind the curtain.

"Do you know what's going on," Camille asked while holding up a piece of everyone's hair.

"Yes, yes I do, would you guys like to know what's going on?"

"Yes, yes we would," Sky yelled, "just get to the point."

"You guys now own the elements, fire, air, water, and the most important one of all, life, would you like me to continue?"

"Please," I said calmly before anyone could get an attitude with her.

"And you guys probably noticed that there was another element, death, why that store got it in, I don't know, why somebody sold it to someone after I told them not to, I don't know, but you guys are the good ones, death is bad."

"What are you getting at," Misty asked.

"Someone out there has the death element, once she figures out how to use it, she'll be a threat to the world, you guys need to stop her, now I am not allowed to tell you who it is, but I am allowed to train you guys."

"Do you think we're not capable of this on our own," Camille asked.

"No, I know you're not, if you're smart, you'll come here after school everyday so I can train you."

"If you don't think we're capable, then why didn't you and your group of friends buy them yourselves," Misty asked.

"Multiple reasons, one we couldn't afford them, two I don't have enough really close friends, and three, probably the most important of them all, the legend says that the necklaces have to call to you in order for them to work, the necklaces were obviously calling for Camille, causing it to call you guys too," she explained.

"Why do our eyes change colors," I asked.

"That's how we can tell that you're using your powers, now I understand you guys have a lot of questions and I swear I will answer every single one of them, but will you guys commit to doing good for the world," she asked us.

"We have to know all the details before we accept anything," Camille said.

"Okay, ask your questions away."

"What's your name," Sky asked.

"My name, you ask? My name is Julia."

"How did you know my name," Camille asked.

"I have first hour with you and Misty."

"Why did our hair change colors," Sky asked, "I'm going to get in a whole lotta trouble for this."

"It shows that you are the owner of that element, but fortunately for you, everyone dyes their hair, so this will just look normal."

"What is your role in the elements," Camille asked.

"I am the trainer, it runs in my family, my mom was the last trainer, then she passed it down to me, her mom passed it down to her, and her mom's mom passed it down to my grandma, and so on."

"What are we looking for, like, the person with the death element," I asked.

"Black tips and sometimes her eyes will turn black."

"What if I can't commit to training because of a job," Sky asked.

"Quit the job, this is way more important."

"Why is life the most important," I asked.

"Because without you, the elements won't work, since you're not wearing your necklace today, nobodies power was activated, which I recommend to keep them off until you learn how to control your powers."

"Is this seriously where we'll be training," Misty asked.

"Sort of, but I can't show you guys how to get in until you agree to take on the job as the Elemental Heroes, so, are you in?"

"We're in," all four of us said at the same time.

Julia had the biggest smile on her face, "okay, your guys's training starts tomorrow after school, make sure you all bring your necklaces, and you don't leave until I say practice over, practice over," and then we all said our good byes and walked to our houses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 621 30
I'm the kind of girl who keeps her own secrets. I'm in high school and I still believe fairies....because I believe I am one. I've never had REAL mag...
Undead By RA

Vampire

110 13 18
Being trapped inside one place most of your life is suffocating. So I took it upon myself to go behind my mother's back every chance I got to leave...
143K 10.1K 56
"It's- It's good to see you... though?" And Dahlia can't help that her voice shrinks, when Irie suddenly towers over her like she never has before. T...
1.2K 15 23
When Ariah Velox, a bullied middle school girl, suddenly develops the power of supernatural speed, she doesn't know what to think. But luckily, along...