The Badgirl's Dancer [EXO Kai...

By coldsquare

What will happen if you combine a Badgirl and a Dancer? After a heartbreak, Cathy Song turned opposite of wha... More

The Badgirl's Dancer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Sixteen

2K 79 9
By coldsquare

Fighting

MICHAEL'S POV

I was on a club getting myself drunk.

This is so much. Too much pain. It is fvcking painful I wish I could just die.

"Michael, stop it already." Andrea said.

"Go away. I don't need you." I said. I don't really need you. I don't need you in my life. Just please go away.

But she gripped my right arm.

"Your parents will be disappointed if they'll know this."

The nerve of this girl.

I chuckled sarcastically.

"Why do you always want to ruin everything?" I asked.

She only looked at me with teary eyes.

"I hate you, do you know that? All of this is happening because of you."

She looked away for a second.

"Let's go." She said then pulled me again. I just let her pull me, until we made it outside.

She let go of my arm.

"What do I need to do just for you to go away?" I said.

She didn't answered, instead, she ignored my question and opened the passenger seat door.

She was about to help me get in but I refused.

"Just get in already. You need to rest."

"Stop acting like you cared for me, because you only care yourself."

"Michael, I just want yo---"

I didn't let her finish.

I kissed her.

--

CATHY'S POV

I was staring at the ceiling. I was like that for one and a half hour.

How is Michael doing right now? We don't have any communication these days. And I guess, that's great. I hope.

I know that it is hard for him. But I already have Kai, and he have a lot of responsibilities to do.

I feel for him. I know that he is really, really hurt. I hurt him. But I just want him to lighten up. To make him realize that there's no left for us.

I was in my deep thoughts when I suddenly felt someone inside my room. I immediately threw my lamp shade, alarm clock and anything I can grab. An intruder has entered my room!

I was furiously throwing everything, I was not able to look at this fucking intruder because of it.

"Mom! Da---" the intruder placed his hand at my mouth.

When I looked at the intruder...

"Fuck it, Kai!" I said.

He chuckled. "Fvck what? I'm not what you think. I don't just fvck anything."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You gave me a heart attack!"

"Should I bring you to the hospital?"

I raised my middle finger at him. This is how we show our love to each other. I'm sure you already got used to it.

"What the hell are you doing here? And how did you made it up here?"

"I climbed your house up to your terrace and entered your wide opened sliding door."

"The hell?" That's all what I was managed to say. He did that for me. He acted like a monkey just for me. I appreciated it.

"Yeah, just for you." He said.

"What are you, monkey? So what are your real intentions?" I asked.

"I just wanted to ask you if you already ate dinner."

"You could have just used doorbell, you know?"

"I wanted to surprise you, didn't you got surprised?"

"I did, you idiot. I was scared you, y-you dark-skinned!" Then I laughed.

He smiled sarcastically. "You must thank me that I can't find any flaws in you. You're just too way perfect for me. You're the most perfect person I've ever met."

Again, Kai. I am still not used to it. Making my heart flutter like crazy.

I stood up from my bed. I placed my arms around his neck.

"Kai, you're the most precious person for me. I hope you know that." I said then rested my forehead into his.

"I know." He said with a smile. I smiled. "So did you already eat dinner?"

I shook my head.

"Good. I have dinner with me." He said. "Let's eat together."

I nodded.

But I noticed that he don't have anything.

"Where is it? You don't have anything." I said.

"Here." Then he held the hem of his shirt and was about to pull it...

"Stop it! Geez, Kai. When will you change?!" I asked.

"Why would you want me to change? If I know, you also fell in love with my perversions." He answered.

"There! You got it correct..." I saw him smiled. "I'm glad you admit it yourself that you're a perv!" Then I chuckled. His smile faded away.

"Perv?" He asked then walked towards me. Fuck it.

"Fine! Fine! You are the most gentleman I've ever met." I said with my index and middle finger twisted behind me.

--

Classes just has started this week. Kai even enrolled to my school to be with me. Aww, how sweet of him, right? At first, I told him that I should be the one who needs to transfer in their school, but he insisted.

I asked him how about his friends. And he said they will enroll too in our school. His friends are awfully true sweet friends.

That's a big sacrifice.

I am reading my notes outside our house when mom called my name. I walked up to her.

"Why? Want me to help you design? I'm on the mood." I said.

"Oh, no need, Cath. Can I ask you a favor?"

I nodded.

"Can you take these flowers to Andrea?"

"Why?" Why would she ask me to bring flowers to Andrea?

She looked puzzled. "I thought you already know. Didn't Michael told you?"

I shook my head. She knows that Michael and I became really close. But she doesn't know that Michael and I are not in good terms right now.

"Andrea is in the hospital." Mom said.

"What?!"

What the hell happened to her?!

--

I went to the hospital where Andrea is confined.

I was nervous as I walk towards her room. I never thought that I will someday, going to get worried for her.

I don't know how it happened.

She...and...Michael.

--

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Kai went to a mall to gather more materials.

"Was that really Kai?" Suho asked.

Kyungsoo shrugged. "To think that this is the first time he did this for a girl."

"Yeah. Maybe he's possessed." Kris said.

They are now at a private garden. They are preparing a surprise for Cathy.

"Cannot it be just because Cathy is all worth it?" Lay said.

"Can I ask you a question?" Luhan said to Lay. Lay nodded. "Do you have a crush on Cathy? It's pretty obvious ever since the day Kai intoduced her to us."

"Uh, Cathy is beautiful, nice and smart."

"Confirmed." Tao said.

"Uhm, don't take me wrong. It's just a crush, nothing more, nothing less. I swear." Lay said.

They all believed him then.

Baekhyun, Xuimin, Chen went on the rooftop to prepare the other surprise.

"I can't believe Kai asked us to help him. I mean, I can't imagine Kai doing this to anyone. It's like a magic." Xuimin said.

"Maybe he really loves Cathy." Baekhyun said.

"Who would think that Kai was able to get serious about a girl?" Chen said.

"None." Baekhyun answered.

"But just like Lay said, I think Cathy is all worth it." Xuimin said.

"For Cathy and Kai..." Chen said and they placed their hands on the top together. "...Exo fighting!"

--

CATHY'S POV

I breathed in and out. I held the door knob of the door where Andrea is.

I slowly twisted the door knob and pushed it.

I found Cathy lying on a white bed. Then there is Michael. He is sitting on a chair beside Andrea's bed, with his head lying on the bed,he's probably sleeping.

I walked up to them.

When I got a better view, I found Michael holding Andrea's hand.

They...they look great together.

--

>>> nicole_do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 124 24
After experiencing a sour relationship Yoona finally found the love of her life.He is none other than the famous EXO's Dancing machine Kai. But what...
83.8K 3.1K 41
Kay is just an ordinary girl.. or so what you thought. Now that EXO comes into the story, her life gets harder. What will she do with these 12 dorks...
124K 2K 67
A story of a young idol named Seo Jungna, together with her group members, Oh Soohyun, Yoon Yeri, Byun Lami, Song Jieun and Kim Hyoin. On stage, Jung...
75.1K 2K 49
20180531 - #01 KOREANFANFIC 20180622 - #05 EXOFANFIC 20190301 - #02 EXOPLANET 20181217 - #04 EXOSTANS CHANYEOL'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an i...