My Bully (TYGA) [DISCONTINUED]

By mymy_dopee

Read about JaMya's complicated life with her Bully Michael. (Make sure to Vote & Comment!) More

My Bully (A Tyga Love Story)♥
OMG
Isr(In school restriction)
ISR (part 2)
Dead Wrong
Bestfriend
Funeral
Progressing..
It comes out.
Forgive HimForgive Him Not
Forgive himForgive him not P2
Friends
The meet
Catching Feelings?
Game Day
Game Day 2
Game Night
Vote & Comment

Game Night Pt.2

2.3K 96 43
By mymy_dopee

~Excuse All Mistake~

Mya

I followed behind Trina through the doors to get inside the game. Luckily we were pretty early so the line wasn't to long. Apparently this was a rival game so it was going to be packed. We payed our money and went into the gym our boys were on one side of the court practicing while the other side was empty, and there was already a few people scattered around in the seats. I was looking around to see if I could spot Amira when Trina grabbed my hand and pulled me.

Trina: I know where she usually sits.

    The more we walked to the other side of the gym the more the people were easier to view. I heard Trina chuckle, I looked up and saw Amira waving us down showing off her pretty braces, it caused me to smile. We walked up a few stairs and met with her. She sat me in a seat next to her and Trina sat on the other side of me. I looked around at our view we had nice seats right in the middle of the gym floor, we would be able to see the game perfectly.

Mya: Soo is this where the famous Bball girls sit?.

Amira:No + Trina: Hell nah

Mya: *eyes big*

Amira: *laughs* They sit up there *points*

Mya: eh why? you can barely see back there.

Trina: Trust me they're not trying to watch the game anyway.

Amira: Yea they could care less about the game, they just wanna gossip and look cute. Exactly why I never fit in.

Trina: Oh shit there goes the other team.

Amira: Kenny's been talking about playing his cousin for forever, the day is finally here.

Mya: *looks at Amira, then the court* Oh Shit!

Trina&Amira: What?

Mya: Thats my old school

Trina: Oh yea, I forgot to tell you we were playing them.

Mya: Can we go to the bathroom like now? *looking at Trina*

Amira: Yall can go I'll save your seats.

Trina: *Gets up*

     I get up while hiding my face from the court and follow behind Trina to get to the bathroom. I don't know why but I didn't want to be seen by Ty, my best friend, or really any of the team. Me and Trina made it to the bathroom and I went straight to the mirror.

Trina: What are you so panicky for?

Mya: Ty is here, he plays for my old school.

Trina: And this is serious why?

Mya: I kissed Ty yesterday and today I'm in another niggas hoodie.

Trina: Babygirl your all good, and Ty kissed you then today told you it was nothing if he gets mad, he should blame it on himself.

Mya: What would I do without you? 😩

Trina: Probably kill yourself by accident the way your running around here.

Mya: *playfully hits her* Shut up 😂

Trina: You ready to go back out there?

Mya: Yes lets go.

Trina: Can we go to the concession stand first?

Mya: Sure.

       Ty

    I was showing out pretty hard during the drills, but I always do gotta let the other team know you ain't playing no games. I took a break and sat on the bench to get a drink of water when I saw the girl with the hoodie and her friend again. She looked to damn familiar. Tre must of seen her walking to cause he walked off the court and went up to the railing. He started talking to her and I guess asked her for some of her candy she was blushing hella hard. I looked back at the friend and she was looking hella impatient, I guess she felt me looking cause she looked up at me and whispered in her friends ear. Thats when it all came to me, I knew I wasn't trippin it was Mya. She just starred at me I looked at her then Tre who was tryna get her attention, and looked away. I just need to stay focused on this game.

     Mya

  Fuck even after this talk Trina gave me I was still mad that he saw me, while I was fooling with Tre. He looked upset when he realized who I was. But I don't care I should be the one mad he played with my feelings. I wished Tre good luck and me and Trina went back to our seats. I got on my phone and started snapping me,Amira & Trina. The game had started and we were winning, Ty seemed to be a little off his game today and I had a feeling I was the problem. I looked around the gym and it was full I guess I was so zoned out I hadn't noticed all these people come in, everyone was so hype yet I didn't exactly know whether I should be happy for Tre or upset for Ty & my best friend. Either way this was a good game and Im sporting Tre's hoodie don't wanna make him look bad. Lemme get up and cheer for him.

     Chris

  Fuck! Coach had to take me and Ty out game to give us a so called pep talk. Shit I'm doing my job Ty off his game tho.

Coach: Man wassup with yall? You guys are running around here like chickens with their heads cut off.

Chris: Man coach Im on my shit, but I cant do it alone.

   I looked at Ty who kept quiet he was starring into the crowd. I followed his glance and.. shit that explains my best friend was the shawty rocking the Tre bills hoodie and she up there cheering for the nigga, thats why Ty been trippin. I pat Ty shoulder.

Chris: Bro I know you upset or whatever, but you cant let that bother you right now you gotta stay focused bruh deal with that when the game over.

Ty: Yea man, ion even know why I'm trippin.

Coach: Its already 4th quarter and since yall been out the other team been scoring, so for this 4th quarter I jus want yall to do your best and make it a close game ya got me?

Ty&Chris: Yes Coach.

   We went in and did exactly what we were told, the game ended and the other team won by only two points. Tough game.

   Mya

  The game was finally over and the gym was slowly starting to clear out. Me and the girls walked down to the court to congratulate the boys. I looked around for Tre when I had finally spotted him and walked up to him.

Tre: *smiles* Hey ma. 😛

Mya: Good game.

Tre: Yea I saw you up there cheering for a nigga.

Mya: Well ya know.

Tre: *checks me out* Damn you look good in that hoodie ma.

Mya: 😊 Thanks Tre

Tre: Well gimmie a hug, I gotta go to the locker room. *hugs Mya*

Mya: *hugs back* Text me tonight.

Tre: Of course.

     I watch as Tre and the rest of the players go back to the locker room. Then Trina and Amira walk up to me.

Amira: Well yall wanna chill outside with me until Kenny comes out?

Trina: Might as well they're about to kick us out of here anyway.

Mya: So what we doing after the game? I don't wanna be bored at home its Friday.

Trina: Im single and yall our really my closet friends nobody likes my attitude so I'm free.

Amira: I would hang with yall but I kinda have something planned for Kenny tonight.

Mya: Opp.

Trina: After a game sex!😩 Must be fucking nice.

Amira: Might as well give em some tonight, he won too makes it all better.

Trina: Your so damn lucky I wish I was getting Dicked down tonight.

Mya: 😂 Yall are too much!

Trina: Shit atleast yall got some niggas thats willing to give you some.

Mya: Girl get out yo feelings, I ain't giving nothing up.

Trina: Oh yea I forgot you a saint.

Amira: You a virgin?

Mya: Technically I'm not but..

??: Is that Jamya?

I turn around and see Raheem and the rest of the team walking up, all except Ty.

Mya: Oh wassup yall.

Raheem: *peeps fit* Awe damn I cant talk to you while you in that niggas clothes. (Everyone gets on bus except Chris)

Trina: *whispers* Petty.

Chris: Don't mind them best friend they just fooling.

Mya: Oh I ain't stunting them, and you played well tonight.

Chris: You ain't gotta be nice to me, and um Tre Bills? *scratches head*

Mya: Were just friends. And um wheres Ty?

Chris: Somewhere around here.

Trina: *coughs* Um you mind introducing us to your bestfriend?

Mya: *rolls eyes*🙄 Bestfriend this is my cousin Trina and my friend Amira.

Trina: *walks up to him and shakes his hand*

Chris: *holds on to Trinas hand* Hey Amira, and why haven't you introduced me to yo cousin sooner?

Trina&Chris: *talking to each other*

Mya: eh 🙄

Amira: 😂 *whispers* looks like she got somebody to dick her down now.

Mya: 😂 ew stop, I do not wanna picture that.

Amira: Well Ima go to the back Kenny told me to meet him, I'll text you tomorrow. *starts walking*

Mya: Okay have fun, and be careful.

Amira: *yells back* I Will!

And now its just me, Trina and Chris just forgot I was here. I pull out my phone just to see a few thirsty niggas texted me.

??: Mya is that you?

I turn around to see Trinity and Ty.. Fuck no.

Mya: Oh hey Trinity.

Trinity: How have you been?

Mya: Im doing fine.

Trinity: Thats good nice seeing you. Ty my place at 11 right?

Ty: Yea, ima see you.

Trinity: Cant wait. *walks away*

When she left it got hella awkward, here I am feeling bad cause the whole Tre thing and he's going to fuck Trinity tonight just wow.

Ty: So Tre huh?

Mya: um Trinity?

Ty: I guess yall cute or whatever.

Mya: Chill, its not even like that.

Ty: Thats yo babydaddy?

Mya: What no.. wait you went through my phone?

Ty: Nope I saw you texting him.

Mya: What you even trippin for? I don't mean anything to you remember?

Ty: Jamya I ain't mean-(gco)

Mya: Whatever Michael have fun tonight with ole girl. Trina ima be in the car.

Trina: Oh yea I'm coming. Um hmu tonight?

Chris: I gotchu lil mama.

Trina: *blushes and runs after Mya*

   Omg Yall Im sooooo sorry it took me so long to update ima try to get yall another chapter Asap. Lately yall have been commenting like crazy asking me to Update, Thanks for that it helped me get on track. I don't want to abandon this story. Hope you like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.3K 16
As A Forewarning; This Book Is Discontinued. A Tyga Fan Fiction Featuring Other Celebrities As Well (: This Is My First Fan Fiction, So Bare With Me...
76.1K 2.5K 35
Battling her demons due to the loss of her father, Snowlene moves to Chicago to live with her fashion icon, aunt. During this time, she runs into RnB...
160K 4.6K 54
Every girl that has thought about being with some famous guy and some point in her life. What happens when August meets your family? What happens whe...
238K 6.1K 46
Serena Diamond has had a passion for dancing all her life. She got her skills from her Mother and Grandmother who passed away. Her Father has been an...