HBK and HHH: A Series Of One...

By Beautiful_Brave_Lies

My first ever gay ship in wwe; Shawter. A bunch of Triple H x Shawn Michaels one shots. Some will be long, o... More

Jealous
Hotel Room (Smut)
Hospital
Chyna/Joanie
Leave The Memories Alone
Gasoline

Pretty Boy

1.6K 31 6
By Beautiful_Brave_Lies

A/N I don't think any of the Harts are bad people, and I like them. I just had to make Owen and Bret bad guys for this one shot. This does not reflect their real personalities. 

Shawn was about to cry, and Shawn rarely cries, but ever since the breakup, he's been doing quite a bit of it. He didn't know why he was letting it affect him so much, but it was. He tried to collect his breathing as he packed up his bag to leave RAW. While he was packing, the empty room got infested by the Harts, the last guys he wanted to see. 

Shawn looked up upon their arrival, as both men were already looking at him. Bret stared in an angry silence. Shawn was silent as well. While staring, he couldn't help but notice the championship that was on Bret's shoulder. It was the championship he refused to lose to Shawn. 

"Enjoying the championship?" Owen smirked. 

Shawn turned to look at him, but still stayed silent as he anticipated what was about to happen. Bret held out his hand to his younger brother. "Well it's not like he'll ever win it." 

Flipping his hair, Shawn grinned. "That is where you're wrong Bret. I am going to win it from you, and you know how?" Bret stopped smirking. "I'm going to make you tap to your own submission. How embarrassing would that be Bret, huh?" He tried to convince himself to shut up, but the words wouldn't stop pouring out of his mouth. 

Bret calmly sat down the championship and walked over to Shawn, to have a quiet face to face stare off. He then broke it, by grabbing Shawn's hair and slamming his head against the wall. Shawn groaned feeling the pain. Bret, then feeling encouraged, grabbed him by the neck and hoisted him up. Shawn began to panic as his throat burned in pain, and panic set in. He started wiggling, his arms clawing at Bret's hands, and legs trying to kick him, or at least push himself off the wall. 

"It's my championship Hickenbottom, okay? It's mine." he threw Shawn down. 

Staying down for a few, shawn layed sprawled on the ground in shocked silence but then let himself back up, and went straight back to Bret. "You know what Bret?" he grinned spitting in Bret's face, and then backhanded him. 

The slap echoed in the empty locker room as Bret's head tuned, a trickle of blood falling down. When he turned back, Shawn knew he was in trouble. Bret tackled him and started punching. The guys rolled around switching from being on top, until Shawn got the upper hand. That was until Owen hit him from behind, sending him back to the ground, allowing Bret to get back on him. Bret threw a couple of more punches and then slammed Shawn's head back down, causing more blood to spill. The pain erupted throughout Shawn's head as he wondered where everyone else was at. Bret stumbled back up to is feet, yanking Shawn up with him by the hair. Shawn, who was on his knees, looked up, his face bloody, to Bret, the man he loved. He gave a silent plea to stop that Bret recognized. Bret stared as Shawn put his hands on the man's hips, trying to drag himself up. For a second he thought he saw Bret's face change to the way he used to look at him, a look of love. It quickly disappeared as he grabbed Shawn's hair again, and shoved him back down to his knees. 

Bret smiled wide looking down at Shawn. "Stay on your knees Shawn. It's the only thing you're ever going to be good at." 

Shawn was left a bloody and crying mess. Knowing the locker room would start to fill up soon, he stumbled out into the hallways until he found an unlocked supply closet he could hide in. When he went in he fell in the corner and cried, and cried. He cried because he was failing as a wrestler, as a friend, and as an employee. Worst of all, he failed at being Bret's boyfriend. He failed big time, and now Bret was going to ruin him for it. He knew what Bret said was true. Shawn was only good on his knees, actually more than good, he was exceptional, he was only good at being a pretty boy, and pleasing his partners. That's all he's ever done, and he was well aware of it. 

After RAW Hunter couldn't find Shawn, and he was determined to find him. Shawns wrestling was sloppy that night, and he's been silent lately. Hunter didn't know fully why, all he knew was him and Bret broke up. And Shawn's been silently, rarely talking unless it was necessary. It was odd, as he rarely ever stayed quiet, and frankly Hunter was worried. Hoping Shawn would be in the locker room he went in to see it slightly full, most guys in the shower. But distinctly he noticed Bret just sitting there. Shawns recognizable bag was around the corner on a bench, but no Shawn, and he wasn't in the shower as he rarely showered at the arena. As Hunter turned the corner towards Shawn's bag to see if by the off chance Shawn was near it, he noticed blood all over the ground, and a dented locker. Bret hadn't seemed to notice Hunter, whose fists were clenched as he began to put the puzzle pieces together. 

Hunter knew Bret and Owen had attacked Shawn, that was obvious, and Shawn probably encouraged them to do so by being mouthy as he was. But why would Bret attack him if it wasn't for a promo? He did know there was some anger with the breakup since they had been seeing each other, and Bret broke it off and is trying to go to WCW. THe problem was he was the champion, and Vince wanted him to lose against Shawn so Shawn could be champion, but Bret refused. 

Hunter huffed staring at Bret. "Where's Shawn?" 

Bret looked up. "I dunno." and shrugged, 

Hunter yanked him up by the leather jacket. "Look. I know you hurt Shawn. And I want to know where he went. OR I could stay here and beat your ass. so which one: An ass kicking or information on Shawn?" 

Bret didn't look afraid, if anything he seemed to enjoy it. "Are you banging him?" 

Hunter faltered loosening the grip on the ma. What? Was he screwing Shawn? "I-I-" he stumbled in shock. "What?" 

"Shawn." Bret straightened up. "Are you fucking him?" 

Hunter was honestly flabbergasted. "Of course I'm not." 

Bret shrugged. "Too bad for you I guess. He's real great in bed." he laughed. 

Hunter growled not taking the joke well. He shoved Bret in anger knowing if this was how Bret was treating him, than he treated Shawn worse just earlier. He pulled himself away before he decided to get fired for killing Bret. As he walked through the halls he tried any and every door he saw, until he found one that opened. As he walked in, he turned on the dim light and gasped. He saw Shawn lying in the corner crying and his face was covered in both dry and fresh blood. 

"Oh Shawn." Hunter sighed dropping on to his knees near him. 

Shawn looked up, scared at first it was Bret coming back, but realized it was Hunter and relaxed for a few before remembering his mood. Hunter held his eye contact as his whisky eyes stared into the blue angel like ones of Shawns. "N-no." Shawn mumbled moving away from Hunter. 

"Shawn." Hunter shook his head, his heart breaking. "Let me help you." 

"No." Shawn cried allowing fresh tears build up and to fall down. 

"Shawn-" 

"H-Hunter." Shawn cut him off. "I.. I'm not worth it." 

Hunter let his mouth hang open in shock as he looked at the older man. Shawn didn't think he was worth it? 

"Shawn shut up! You are worth it." he reached out to grab Shawn's shoulder to pull him into a hug, and then somewhere to clean him up. 

Shawn flinched away. "L-leave me alone Hunter. You and I both know i'm not worth it." 

Hunter shook his head and tried again to reach out only to have his arm and hand caught by Shawn, stopping him. "P-please stop. I'm nothing more than a pretty boy." Shawn breathed in. "I'm just good at being on my knees." 

Hunter knew what he was talking about. He shook his head again letting his hair fall into his face. He was mad. He knew Shawn was an insecure person in general, and Bret messed things up more. 

"Is this what Bret told you?" 

Shawn looked up at him and cocked his head. "What?" 

"Is this what Bret told you when he beat you up?" Hunter tried again. 

"How did you know?" Shawn winced. 

"I ran into him." 

"Uh yeah." Shawn looked down. "He told me that." 

Hunter once again shook his head ready to kill the man. "Shawn get up. I'm going to take you back to the hotel room, and fix you up." 

Shawn stayed silent as he let Hunter pick him up. Hunter had his arm around Shawn's' waist, and Shawn had his arm around Hunter's shoulders, leaning fully on him. While they were on the way, both guys silently hoped neither HArt would be in the locker room. But of course they were, and almost everyone, was there. And once they opened the door, it all got silent as everyone stared. It didn't take  a genius to figure out all of the blood on the ground was Shawn's, the problem solving came into who did it. Some people laughed at Shawn for seeming weak, and Hunters glare shut them all up as he continued to drag Shawn through. Eventually they made it into the corner where Shawn's bag was. 

"Is everything packed?" he gently asked Shawn who only gave a slight bob for an answer. He zipped them up and put it on his other shoulder, and began his journey on dragging Shawn to his truck.  On the way he stopped to explain to Ric he was going to go with Shawn, rather than him, which Ric understood. While the two were walking out of the room, Bret stopped, and him and Hunter made eye contact for several seconds until Hunter went on his way telling himself he had to help Shawn. After 15 minutes he made it to Shawn's truck and was able to put him in the back to lay down as his bags went shotgun, and he drove. 

Eventually they arrived to the hotel room and Hunter sat Shawn down. He grabbed all of the supplies he  would need to help Shawn and then sat down with him. Hunter held the soaked luke warm rag to Shawn's head as Shawn closed his eyes to let Hunter do it. Hunter also went another step to get the blood out of his hair, and even started to brush it, to get the knots Brets grip had left out. After hunter was sure he had got it all he dropped the brush and began to pull away until Shawn stopped him. He put his hand on his knees and looked up, his eyes half closed. "Can you.. can you keep playing with my hair?" 

Hunter snorted. "What are we, 13 year old girls?" he joked, not believing Shawn. But when he saw Shawn's blue eyes looking up full of hope, he sighed and continued to mess with his hair. Shawn sighed happily and leaned into Hunters touch. 

"What, is this some kind of like fetish or sexual thing for you?" Hunter asked once he realized how content, and physically pleased Shawn had seemed. 

Shawn frowned and shrugged. "It's.." he thought for words. "Peaceful and relaxing." he decided on. 

"Me, playing with your hair?" Hunter asked, dragging his hand from the crown of Shawn's hair, all the way down to the very ends at the base of Shawn's neck. 

"Yeah. The only time other people are messing with my hair is in the ring or when.. or when we are doing stuff." 

Hunter nodded while humming, he knew what Shawn was implying. 

"That and my head still hurts because of Bret." he uneasily laughed. It hurt metaphorically, and literally. 

Hunter tensed and stopped. "What happened?" 

"Hunter." Shawn turned his head to glance up at him. 

"What happened?" Hunter tried again. 

Shawn sighed, knowing Hunter was angry. "i was in the locker room packing and they came in gloating. I told Bret I'd make him tap with using the sharp shooter. He grabbed my hair and slammed me against the wall, and then grabbed my throat and held me in the air. I-It hurt." Shawn started to shake. 

Hunters fist were clenched to his sides, and he felt as if he was ready to punch the closest thing to him, besides Shawn. So he brought his hands back to Shawn's hair, knowing it would help Shawn feel better too. 

"He then dropped me and shoved me down. I got back up and ended up spitting and bitch slapping him." Shawn laughed. "That was such a bad idea. He tackled me and kept hitting me, I of course fought back, but he kept slamming my head down. After he finished with that, he yanked me to my knees, and I have been bleeding for a long time, and bleeding a lot at this point. I tried to gt up, but I was dizzy, and he shoved me back down onto my knees. He smiled at me and said to stay on my knees because that's the only thing I'll ever be good at. He left me there, so i left." 

Hunter breathed in trying to stay calm. "Do you actually believe that?" 

Shawn stayed silent, and Hunter had his answer. As Hunter looked down at him, he noticed a few more tears has slipped through Shawn's eyes. 

"Does your back hurt?" 

"Excuse me?" Shawn looked up at him. 

"Does your back hurt?" Hunter repeated himself for the fifth time in the past hour. 

"Yeahh." Shawn nodded, seeming as if that was obvious. 

"Take your shirt off." Hunter ordered. 

Shawn looked at hunter, but did what he was told to do. Hunter pulled Shans hair up with a ponytail and lightly shoved Shawn so he would get the hint to go down. Shawn followed the instructions and layed down on his stomach. Hunter cracked his knuckles and started to rub and massage Shawn's back. He started from the top and the shoulder blades, and made his way down to the small of Shawn's back. "Shawn, you're not just a pretty boy. You're intelligent, and funny. You're not just good on your knees, you're a good friend, and you're more than good in the ring. You're caring, you're sweet, you're kind and you're absolutely amazing. Don't get caught up by what Bret says alright." 

"You're too sweet to me." Shawn sighed, as he side glanced to hunter from his view. 

"Yeah yeah." Hunter dismissed as he continued to work on Shawn's back. 

Shawn turned around, and Hunters hands rested on his hips as they stared at each other in silence. "I'm tired." Shawn then yawned and stretched his arms out, and looked back up to Hunter who had a grin on his face. 

"Go to bed then loser." 

"Only if you cuddle me." Shawn looked hopefully up at Hunter. 

Not only was Shawn generally a physical person, he honestly needed that structure, warmth, and familiarity, or he was probably going to break during the night. 

"Can I just sleep in my boxers though?" Hunter asked, not sure if that would be okay with Shawn. 

"Yeah of course." Shawn mumbled moving slightly to take of his jeans. 

"Woooahhh boy. Calm down." Hunter laughed, sitting up and started to strip down for bed too. 

Shawn moved under the covers and opened it for Hunter who had finished undressing and was at the side of the bed at this point. Shawn smiled innocently at him as he slipped into the bed. 

"And if you're not down with that, I got two words for you. Suck it." Shawn pointed down to his crotch, in a one handed crotch shot. 

"Idiot." Hunter mumbled and shoved his shoulder. 

"shut up and cuddle me road wife." 

"Excuse me?" Hunter rolled over to face him. "I'm the husband, you're the wife." 

"If I agree to be the wife will you shut up and cuddle me?" 

"Yes." Hunter nodded. 

"Great, I'm your wife." 

And the two fell asleep that night in each other's arms, and maybe Shawn wasn't fixed yet, but if Hunter stayed with him, it wouldn't be long until he was fine again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
901K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...