Alfonso's Bride

By tartiana

Forced into marriage for a business deal, Helena has to face the difficulties of being a wife. Her misery ho... More

ME
Prologue
Home- 1
Wedding- 2
Wedding night- 3
Shopping- 4
Good goes wrong-5
St Peter's... 6
Diagnosed-7
Hospital-8
Hospital 2- 9
Shower- 10
Getting Green-11
Apologizing- 12
Day Out-13
Suicide- 14
Gags- 15
Day in bed- 16
Day with Annie- 17
hospital-18
Dance-19
Melanie-20
Alfonso!!!-21
Hospital-23
Coming home -24
two years later...25
EPILOGUE

Revelation-22

2.2K 76 10
By tartiana

This contains mature content too.

Skip chapter if you think it's necessary.

.......................................

The car from St Peters arrived when they were still bathing.

"I'm leaving and you still haven't touched it yet, Come on Helen it's not that bad..." Even Alfonso knew what he had done the day before was wrong and what he was doing now was outrageous.

"No, sir Diego, I shall not touch it."

"Come on, it will not bite. Come along now, we will both miss you at least greet him... Say hie to our baby,"

Helena curbed a giggle as she got under the shower.

"Let him know that he belongs to you Helen." Since yesterday it seemed as if the situation was at ease. The awkwardness that hovered between them was cleared and it seemed the two were now over friendly with each other.

"I think you can show him where he belongs by putting him where he belongs." Alfonso gasped at her words but didn't let it show as he leaned threateningly close to her.

"And where is that? Where does he belong?"

"In your pants sir Diego, now let's hurry so you get him there as soon as possible." She giggled at the scowl that had formed on Alfonso's face but she continued to put soap on her head. He turned the tap closed just as the suds started cascading on her face. She raised her hand searching for the water with her eyes closed.

"Sir Diego...did you just turn the tap closed?"

"He did it, he is mad because you do not want to greet him."
Oh, what a comeback!!

"How will I greet him when I can not see Him? Open the tap I want to say hie to our baby," Alfonso moved forward and turned on the tap helping her wash her head. He was concentrating on her hair putting much effort to de-tangle it and remove the suds all at once. He remembered the days when his fell with the water and a tear escaped from his eyes but who would see they were under the shower.

He knew however that the reason he was crying for was not Helena but it was what he was going to do today. He knew that if the medicine kicked in he had to be in hospital and he was not sure if the results were going to be negative tomorrow. With the spasms he was getting, however he did not believe he was negative.

The soap ran down her shoulders till she was able to open her eyes. She looked into his eyes. They were pale, very pale but God, why had she not seen that he was beautiful? He was beautiful when he smiled down at her.

Suddenly, without warning she grabbed his length and he gasped. "Helen... what are...are you doing...?" She giggled again. Well, this was fun. His croaky voice turned her on.

To be honest she had enjoyed since she came here. She was ready to call sir Diego her friend now. She doubted she would have the fear that her mother had when she looked at her father.

Sir Diego was...different. He was surprisingly funny and...naughty?

"I'm saying bye to him, he will be gone for a long time..."

"So... You are going toooooooo....." She stroked him. She did not really know it would have so much effect but anyway why wouldn't it? It was sensitive right?

She paused so that he speaks again, "Are you going to miss...uh...miss us?"

She nodded.

"Do you want me to teach you a trick?" She nodded innocently and a pang of guilt hit Alfonso before he even said it.

"It's pretty interesting..." he said with a lot of doubt, "so here it goes, have you ever thought of putting him in your mouth?"

She was silent.

He shouldn't have asked. The last time he had gotten a mouth job was from a whore in St Peter's, that was a week after he was told about his arranged marriage, two weeks before the marriage.
And God, he had smiled all the way to his house. But this was Helen, Helen was discreet, she wouldn't do such a thing.
He shouldn't have raised the topic at all.

Helena grabbed him more firmly looking into Alfonso's eyes.

"No, I have never thought of it. How...how do you do it?" she asked trustingly.

"I was just joking, you don't put him in the mouth..." He pulled her to him in a hug. God, was he crazy or what?

"Actually, I think you do. Logically, it makes sense." She said recalling how he had held her last night. He had licked every part of her and kissed all of her.

An idea struck her.

She started stroking him since he held him in her palm. He staggered to the wall and she followed still stroking him. Carelessly, he leaned on the wall as she kneeled in front of him taking him by the mouth and stroking him by the tongue.

"Helen...I...Hel... You don't..ah!" He was beginning to sound like a broken record now. She silenced him with her tongue pushing him as far as she could flicking it out to lick him when she pulled him out . She grabbed him in her palm tilting him upwards before sucking in what was below. His abdominal muscles flexed and he moaned openly, not trying to hide it like the day before.

He could not help but hang one of his legs on her shoulder to give her space as she went on bobbing in and pulling out, bobbing in and pulling out. He started moving his hips thrusting in and out of her mouth.

"Ah! Holy...ah...Helena!"

Really sir Diego really, does it feel that good?

She toyed with him slightly biting him and squeezing with her palm.

"Don't do that!!" That is exactly what he wanted then.

She looked up at him innocently, "Don't do what...?"

"The bi...ah!" She bit him more roughly, "That...!" She tilted her head chewing playfully at him stroking at the same time, "I'm close! I'll come if you keeeeeee... Helena!" He came, his back arching from the wall forcing his shaft deep into her throat. She pulled back a bit to avoid chocking as he filled  her mouth with the warm sticky fluid and she swallowed while some of it drained into her throat involuntarily. Who had taught her that at all, who had told her to swallow?

She looked up at his tired face, his eyes closed, his hand on his head the other grabbing her hair. Her eyelashes had water drops and the shower was pouring directly on her. His length was flexing as if it had some spasms. She placed him on her mouth to lick him off but was surprised as the fluid filled her again. She suck on him then flicked her tongue out while Alfonso tapped him on her tongue. She sucked again till she was sure he was empty then continued to lick him off.

Slowly he removed his leg from her shoulder and pulled her up.
"I would strangle you..." He panted, " ...but...that was wonderful," he whispered into her ear. And she nodded then he hugged her.

Perfect, now he had treated her like a whore, what was next? God Alfonso why are you so dirty minded, now you have messed the prude girl. That was a dirty game never to be played again.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..."

"Why do you apologize everyday sir Diego? Really sometimes it would not be something wrong at all."

If he had the energy Diego swore he would have carried her back to his bedroom. That is how he wished he could treat her. But now he had to gain muscle and make his bones stronger that is if and only if he tested negative.

"I apologize because I realise now that many things are my fault! I'm ugly, I'm hairless, my knuckles are white, my nails are purple. Sometimes I need feeding and you do that. Last month I needed taking to the bathroom and you did that. When I retch you clean the floors. I made you do the chores of the servants and you did, oh you did Helen.

Yesterday, I drove you like I didn't care. I didn't even try to check if you were experienced. I served myself and worse of all I lied about needing an heir when I can not produce young. My pants were too tight that I could not even hold myself any longer. Right now I took advantage of you. I made you take me by the mouth and you swallowed, that is the job of public whores and you are my wife.

A husband should never ask for a mouth job from his wife.

I wanted to make breakfast today but I could not because I could not walk up and down the stairs without help. But instead I had to ask you to help me to the bathroom and wash with me.

Now..." He chocked in a sob but decided to let them loose. "Now... I wanted to carry you to the bedroom in a towel and lay you on the bed while I dry you but...but I can not..."

He fell on the floor leaning on the wall. She turned to him with tears on her eyes and sat in between his legs resting her back on one of his thighs. She nestled herself in between him and lay her temple on his left breast. He started stroking her hair.

"I am sorry I have to ask you to help me to the bedroom and I am sorry I will also have to ask you to hand me a towel. I am sorry if I have to spend the last fortnight of my life in a hospital bed. Most of all I'm sorry I love you."

She looked up at him crying then she placed her hand on his cheek, "I think you are beautiful, and I am not sorry I had to take care of you when you were sick. I am happy to be here. Can you not tell that I loved it when you me Helen? I love the way you say Ma Donna. Was it not clear enough I loved singing for you? I'm not sorry for what happened yesterday in that room." She pointed to the door and looked back into his eyes.

"I'm not sorry for the kissing and sucking job I did right now, in fact I am happy about it. Yes, I am sorry you are sick and I'm sorry you can't produce young but there is one thing I'm not sorry for and that I will never in my life be sorry for. And that is the fact that I love you too. I will..." She was interrupted by his lips crushing on hers. After the kiss he broke away looking into her eyes.

"I just realised I'm not sorry I love you. I'm only sorry I did not tell you earlier." he chuckled a youthful blush causing him to lay his forehead on her shoulder.

"I love you sir Diego. I love you so much."

"I love you too Helen," the words had never sounded any truer to her as he let his lips crash on hers. This time gently as he stroked the side of her face. And curled one of his legs so that it lay on her thighs. Her hands found the nape of his neck pulling him down to her...When they pulled away he smirked.

"What's that smirk for?" Helena asked and Alfonso stood up steadily grabbing a towel as he went out of the shower towards the window. Helena followed and froze on her tracks when she saw her father's car.

"Seems Daddy is here to pick her little sunshine up," Alfonso whispered in Helena's ear causing her to almost scream in shock at how fast he got behind her. Helena looked up at Alfonso to see him smiling devilishly at his utterance. Helena looked at him confused.

"Look honey, daddy and I got what we wanted. He has signed the Mine CDK deal and I've finally slept with you. Annie packed your stuff. She will help you take them to the car okay." Alfonso picked up the phone from the medicine cabinet next to the window.

"Hello? Daniels, it's Al. Yeah....I'm fine now. The tests came in yesterday. I'm clean now, so we have a party....St Peter's? Sure that place is another world. Helena is leaving now, hook me some with some pretty ladies..." He guffawed as Helena stood perplexed, not just that he was standing but that he was laughing and not at all in pain. He had looked very week like a couple of minutes ago but now he was a new person.

"I know, man! Freedom," he laughed again and looked out the window again. "So I'll see you tonight." He put back the phone and turned to Helena, "You have to leave now Helena." He said a bit too strict. Helena looked broken as she fell on the floor and watch Alfonso stride out of the bathroom.

"Alfonso!" She called out and he turned looking disinterested, "I got what I wanted too. I fell in love....one day I will love again and this is going to be a story to tell to my grand children." she walked towards the door and dropped her towel next to his feet putting on the dress that was already put ready for her to wear by God knows who. Alfonso was leaning on the doorframe the whole time Helena got dressed as she sobbed.

"Look Helena I suddenly feel bad for playing you but I don't like you so you have to go." Helena ignored him as her father got into the room shaking hands with Alfonso and picking up her trunk to leave.

"Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick. At least I have finally said some truth," he winked taking out a cigarette and a lighter. Helena was disgusted as she walked past her father towards the car.

"You are welcome. Even he is welcome. Goodbye Alfonso." Alfonso looked away at the window as Helena left.

........................................

As soon as Helena went out the door Alfonso fell on the floor clutching his abdomen in pain. Mr McAfee looked back at Alfonso, "It's for the best." He said showing a bit of emotion as he closed the door behind himself going with the love of his life.

Alfonso just lay on the floor clutching his legs as they curled beneath him, his knees under his chin. The bathing towel had been replaced by a white dressing gown. Annie got into the bedroom and crouched next to him.

He started trembling a bit, damn his medicine was thirty minutes overdue.

"What did I just do Lalie?" Alfonso asked horrified.

"You made the right choice, Al. The girl does not have to see you in pain. Do that for her."

"But she will hate me forever. I loved her Lalie. I slept with her," He said his tone very low.

"That is selfish now but letting her go is for her, Al. That's the best you can ever do for love, baby. She will be fine, trust me okay. You have already put her through a lot. And you know tomorrow is not just radiation therapy..." Alfonso just nodded as he heard the McAfee car drive away.

Doctor Foster got in carrying his briefcase to meet a gloomy Alfonso whose eyes were filled with tears. Alfonso ignored him and wobbly walked himself to the ambulance knowing very much he was not going to make it past a week.

"You should tell Daniels you will not be around!" Annie shouted from the bedroom making it clear she had been eavesdropping his conversation with Helena which she in fact had promised not to do.

"I was calling no one." Alfonso said nonchalantly.

At least Helena hated him and had someone to blame for her heartbreak rather than herself. He sighed and braced himself for the operation that was going to take place tomorrow in the morning.

** ** **

Heyyyooo!!! Oh, so you read.

Enjoy coz heck I'm loving the book now even if it made me sappy a bit.

I write for u guys!!!! Read for me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The First Empress By DHolmes

Historical Fiction

278 52 19
The past three years of Helena's life had gone too fast for one to grasp what was going on. One moment she was the daughter of a wealthy duke in Fran...
4.2K 347 31
Everything has been peaceful and nice for the lovely couple... almost too quiet. And when it's been serene for too long, someone has to come along an...
112K 3.4K 20
All Caroline's (Cara's) life, she has wanted a happy ever after. She wants to marry a man, live in a nice house, and have a family. Caroline never ga...
32.1K 1.4K 26
On a quiet Spring morning, Avila awoke in her casket, six months after her death. By some miracle, she was suddenly alive, with no memory of her past...