SMTOWN Academy And University...

By Gutchichibear

SMTOWN Academy and University is one of the famous school around the world. This school is not just an ordina... More

Prologue

8 0 0
By Gutchichibear

SMTOWN Academy and University is one of the famous school around the world. This school is not just an ordinary school. In order to get yourself enrolled to this school, you must have money, talents, and brains. If not, then you are not qualified. SMTOWN Academy and University has 12 powerful students. They are called EXO. Each member of EXO has a special power that only the schools head knows. They are also talented and bright. But what if the 12 powerful students in SMTOWN Academy and University become broken? Their friendship is tested. Can they survive without each other? Then one day, a strong-willed girl comes in their way. Can she help them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 386 47
Paano kung sa gabing di inaasahan at makaka one night nya ay hinahanap-hanap sya palagi? At paano kung sa pag tago mo, sa anak nyo ay malalama't mala...
1.7M 71.7K 46
"People really do wrong decisions when it comes to love. Nagiging matapang, minsan naman ay nagiging duwag. I kept on saying that I love him but I wa...
62.8K 1.6K 34
Date Started: September 21 , 2023 I didn't lose you,you lost me and you will search for me in everyone you're with and i won't be found Kadi. And no...
184K 220 108
This story is not mine credits to the real owner. 🔞