The Fakes In Goode And Annabe...

By TheGreatGreekOwl

my version of 'Annabeth goes to Goode'. Annabeth goes to Goode because her step-mother got a temporary promot... More

Surprises and Introductions
Happiness and Rivalries
Jessica
Jealous?
The Cold Shoulder
Sorry
Plans and Lunch Talks
Flashback and Boring Tuesday
Date Night
Getting Ready and Promises
Nico and Blank Message
Familiar
Boring Chapter, N meets A
We Talked. Blue Cookies.
The Party- Oh, SH*T!
What Happened. And Danielle
Special! For me at least..
Death Kid With Black
The Best Flashback
Date Night Gone WRONG
Timothy
Announcement
Um..okay. Hi again. SORRY
Auditions

Giggles

5.3K 107 65
By TheGreatGreekOwl

CHAPTER 8

PERCY'S P.O.V.

                        When we finished our lunches, we decided we should go to our classes. We said goodbye to the guys and walked towards our room. And by ‘we’ meaning- Jessica, Annabeth and I.

                        Jessica and Annabeth were still chatting about stuff that girls chat about. I wasn’t listening, though. I was just looking at them. I was beyond happy. They were getting along. My girlfriend and my best friend.

                        All I know is that I’m happy and lucky to have them being friends. I mean the worst it can get is them being enemies. And even if being just friends is what I get, I’ll take it anytime.

                        When we got there, we took our seats at the middle row of the class. They were still talking so Annabeth and Jessica sat down next to each other. In a classroom there is three isles. Jessica sat in the first, Annabeth in the second because you know, she likes learning and wants to get a better view, and I sat next to Annabeth in the third row.

                        In less than a minute, the teacher walked in and immediately started the lesson. Talk about lame.

                        The whole time I wasn’t listening. Well, I only listened to the important stuff like we’re going to have a test on Monday, we’re having a project next week and we need to pair up, we have an assignment that dues on Friday, and my favorite part: how Annabeth always corrects the teacher and always wins the argument.

                        When the bell rang, Annabeth and I said goodbye to Jess and walked towards Bio.

“So, wanna be my partner for the project?” I asked.

No” Annabeth said sarcastically. “DUH!” she said shoving me by the elbow. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at her.

“Hey, Annabeth, Percy!!” someone shouted behind us, then Macy came to view and slowed down when she reached us. “Hey.”

“Hey Mace.” Annabeth said cheerfully.

“Hi” I said. She smiled at me then turned back to Annabeth.

“So, you’re coming right?” she asked Annabeth. What’s that about? Hhmmm..

“Yeah, of course, I am!” Annabeth said smiling.

“Wait, what are you talking about?” I said as open the door for them. I almost forgot that Macy was in this class too.

“Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you. Macy invited me to her house for a sleepover at Saturday.” She said sitting down and smiling widely.

 I could see twinkles in her eyes. That only happens when she’s happy. I know she is. She never had a sleepover in her life. She always wanted to, though. She wanted to try being a normal teenager, and apparently, having a sleepover counts.

                        I smiled at her. And leaned over to her, since I was seated next to her.

“Well, I’m happy for you babe.” I said kissing her cheek. She smiled at me. I then leaned back at my seat, smiling at her. Apparently our little ‘moment’ just have to end.

                        The teacher came in and started the attendance.

                        And like History, I also didn’t listen to Bio. Then came English and I also didn’t listen.

                        At the end of Paul’s class, he said that we should give our assignment now. Everyone started to line up at Paul’s table, give their work, and then leave the classroom.

                        Then it was my turn. I gave my work to Paul. He took it then looked at it for a moment. Hr then looked at me.

“Impressive.” He said as he placed it on top of the pile of homeworks. “Annabeth?” he asked, but I know he knows the answers. I replied with a wide sheepish grin.

                        He shook his head while chuckling.

“Oh, Percy, Percy, Percy.” He mumbled. I chuckled.

“Bye, Paul” I said as I walked out the door, making my way towards P.E.

“Hey, Percy.” A girl said. Umm.. Sandra, I think, her name is. She is one of Jessica’s friends. You know, (cheerleaders).

“Hey, Sandra.” I said smiling. I then continued towards gym. I could hear her giggle. UUGGHHH.. why does cheerleaders do that!!

                        She was..well.. a bit of my .. stalker. I mean, she was always stalking me. Like, she was one of those girls who stalk me. I swear, there’s not one day they didn’t follow me around school campus. And the giggling. Oh, the giggling!! I really wanted to shout at them when they do that. I normally don’t mind, but when the giggling began, my mind wanted to blow up. I mean, who would want to hear lots of ‘hehehehehehehhehehe’ ALL DAY!! UGHH.

                        I was happy because they didn’t even follow me this past few days. Hades, I didn’t even see them. I sighed.

                        I opened the door of the gym and saw a familiar blonde sitting alone in the far corner of the benches, reading a book.

                        I smiled and walked towards her.

“Hey.” I said when I was near earshot. Annabeth looked up from her book. When she saw me she smiled.

“Hey.” She said kissing my cheek, when I sat next to her. I shook my head and kissed her on the lips. I could feel her smile against the kiss, then kissed back.

“Guys, stop it with the eating your faces. It’s really gross!!!”someone said behind us.

                        We looked back and saw Alex and Mark.

“hey, guys.” We said. They took a seat and we waited till all of us are here, in comfortable silence.

                        Not long, we were complete. Zach and Max sat beside Alex behind us, and Jessica sat next to Annabeth.

 Then the coach came and said that we will have the ‘worst and boring day’ today, because we were only gonna measure for our new P.E. clothes.

                        The news received some cheers, some grunts, and some lazy nods.

----------LINE BREAK--------

                        I was at my locker throwing my stuff that I didn’t need in the locker quickly, because I told Annabeth that I’d take her home.

                        We parted ways because her locker was at the other hallway. So, I told her to wait for me.

                        I then arranged the things I needed later in my bag. When I was finished I took off and walked my way towards Annabeth’s locker.

                        On the way there, I felt myself get thirsty so I stopped by the fountain.

                        I gulped down the cold refreshing water, loving the feeling when I heard familiar noises that I hate so much.

GIGGLES!

                        UUGGHH!! I mentally screamed. Sure enough, three girls who I know that was few of the stalkers were across the hall looking at me, giggling.

                        I sighed. I smiled at them cause I didn’t want to be rude then quickly walked away. Not before hearing the torturous giggles.

UUGGHH!!

                        When I was at Annabeth’s locker I saw her talking to Kyle. Great.

“Annabeth?” I said trying to get her attention from behind her, and succeeding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 17.3K 29
⤷ annabeth does not sing in public, which is something she made perfectly clear to her theatre loving best friends. however, thanks to them forcing h...
379K 4.9K 36
One shots of Percabeth to Jealous Jason to others meeting our favorite demigods. In other words random one shots of demigod goodness!
65.3K 1.6K 51
I have edited the first 5 chapters of this story, please check them out, since I think the are much better than the old ones. Percy and Annabeth meet...
351K 5.8K 20
Ever since Annabeth Chase was young, she was always bullied and made fun of. She had never met her mother, her dad was always busy and she was never...