She Changed

By AbbieCharmaine

All Aiden's life did was go further downhill when his best friend Violet was shipped off to boarding school f... More

Aiden
Violet
Friends?
Temper, temper.
Jelousy
The Friends.
Everything went dark.
Them three words.
She deserves better.
She calls me daddy too.
Ex-bestfriends
"Aiden.."
The Great Escape.
Daddy's home.
"Do you think we should?.."
The reveal
"No comment"
Her Hero
Aiden
Date night
Max
The End
PUBLSIHED

"The fuck you saying now, bitch!"

155 3 0
By AbbieCharmaine

Aidens P.O.V

(2 months later)

"Fuck me, I thought we were gonna die." Spencer laughed as we stopped running.

"As soon as he pulled that shit our I was gone." I chuckled and pull of my mask, as did he.

"You know, i'm still trying to figure out why we get all the jobs like this." He wondered.

"Cause we're the only fuckers willing to do them."

We hid our masks in our back pockets as we exited the alley onto a crowd filled street. I walked besides him as we strolled down the street, ignoring all the stares at my bruised eye and busted lip.

I had earned them both when Max sent us out to a deal that turned bad pretty quickly. Spencer had remained un-touched, whilst I got two hits to the face by a chick. You can only imagine how many jokes Spence had locked up inside that big head of his.

Max had decided to partner us up after the day we went to see Harley and Kalin. He decided we would work well together since our ages and personalities are similar, and he had not been wrong. We did work well together, extremely well, as friends and 'co-workers'.

"Damn, look at that chick over there." He nudged me. "Why the fuck is she with Harley's lame ass?"

I froze on the spot as I saw her two feet away from me.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern. "That's her isn't it.."

I nodded my head but didn't respond verbally. I just stared as I saw them both leaning in for a kiss. My heart broke as their lips touched and they kissed for what felt like forever. Before I could look away, her eyes connected with mine. She gasped as she saw me and came rushing over, leaving him behind. She didn't say anything as she wrapped her arms around me. I didn't return the hug, just stared blankly down at her.

"Get off me." I spat.

She did as she was told and released me. Then stood back and stared at me with hurt clear in her eyes.

"What have I done?" She asked. "If I remember, you're the one who left."

"You're dating him? Are you fucking serious?" I shouted.

"I can date whoever I like Aiden!" She yelled back at me. "You can't not speak to me for two months, then come back and start telling me what to do!"

"I ain't, I just thought you were smart enough to not jump into bed with that!"

"We haven't even slept together!" She screamed.

"I wouldn't put it past you." I snarled.

She gasped and stepped back a step as if I had physically hit her.

"Why the fuck are you upset? You shouldn't give a fuck what I say, cause I mean i'm just nothing to you right?" I added.

"Of course you're something to me." She sighed.

"Then why're you constantly trying to hurt me!" I shouted, then realised what I had admitted. I should've stopped there, but the words just kept flowing. "First you fuck off to England for five years and now this!"

"C'mon Aid, let's go." Spencer chimed in and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, go! You always do." She said with hurt in her voice.

"Oh yeah, you can talk." I scoffed.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself." She screeched.

"Cause you should be fucking me!" I shouted back, catching Harley's attention.

My face held a smirk as he stormed over towards us, with anger clear on his face.

I knew that would get his attention, I thought.

"I guess we're fighting." Spencer chuckled next to me.

"I guess so." I smirked.

"No one's fighting." Violet put her foot down as Harley stood next to her.

"The fuck did you say to my girl?" He said through gritted teeth.

"I said, she should be fucking me." I laughed.

He ran towards me with his fist in the air, ready to hit me. Which was soon stopped by Spencer, who grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the ground. I smirked then kicked Harley in the ribs as his head hit the concrete.

"Stop!" Violet screamed.

We ignored her and continued to kick him on the floor. He attempted to curl up in a ball not realising we still could hurt him.

"The fuck you saying now bitch!" I taunted, as I lent down to his level.

Before he could react, Spencer removed his arms from his face, giving me entrance to damage it. He started struggling as I swung my right arm back and went for his jaw, then nose and eyes. Blood poured out of his mouth and nose as I hit them repeatedly.

If I was honest, in a sick way I was enjoying this and Spencer seemed as if he felt the same. Whilst Violet was stood behind us begging us to get off him, which we was never going to listen to.

I swung my arm back rapidly for a final hit, then stopped mid-way as my elbow hit something. I heard someone hiss in pain and then a muffled cry.

I turned in horror as I saw I had hit Violet, hard, in her mouth. Blood drenched her cream sweaters sleeve, turning it into a crimson colour as she held her mouth and cried in pain.

"Baby, i'm so sorry!" I panicked as I rushed to my feet to help her.

"Get away from me!" She cried as she pushed me away.

"Let me help you.." I pleaded and attempted to touch her again.

She shoved me away again and I saw her busted lip clearly as she did. The blood poured from her mouth and filled it up, causing her to spit every few seconds. The cut was deep and I could tell her tooth had pierced through her lip, because of me.

I felt my arms being pinned against my back and knew exactly what was happening as I stared at her, blank faced.

"Sir, you'r-"

"Under arrest, I fucking know." I said and turned my head to see him.

""Aiden Prescott, no surprise." The officer chuckled. "Never took you for a women beater."

"Just shut the fuck up." I groaned and looked at Violet with guilty eyes.

"We've also got Spencer Payne here." Another officer laughed.

"Well he's a pain in my ass for sure." The douchebag holding me joked.

"Fucking comedians you two are." Spencer growled.

My eyes stayed locked on Violet as they put us into the vehicle. Guilt filled up inside, causing me to gulp or she shot a pain-filled stare my way.

How the fuck am I going to get myself out of this one?

------------------------------

I walked up to her door after dropping Spence home. My palms were sweaty and my nerves were getting the best of me. I turned to walk back to my house as I was only two steps away from her front door.

"Aiden?" A girl said from behind me.

I gulped and turned to her with a nervous smile.

"Uhh.. hi," Was all I managed to get out.

"So you've been pacing up and down my front yard just to say hi?" She raised an eyebrow.

I shook my head in response as she folded her arms across her chest. I smiled as I saw what she was wearing. On her feet were bunny slippers, and she had a onesie to match. Her long blonde hair was tied up into a messy bun and her eye's shone out under the porch light. My smile faded once my eyes traveled down to her busted lip.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled as I approached the doorstep.

"It's fine." She replied.

"I elbow you in the face and you say it's fine?" I asked, in confusion.

"Just come here." She instructed and I did as she said.

She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled into my chest. This time I returned the hug and rested my chin on her head.

"I'm sorry for shouting earlier." She whispered.

"I'm sorry for beating up your boyfriend and elbowing you in the face." I chuckled at how stupid it sounded, and she joined in. "So I guess he don't want me hanging around with you?"

"You wasn't anyway, but you're right. He don't." She told me.

"I guess I should go then." I sighed and released her.

"No." She looked up and pouted.

"I swear to fuck I will bite it." I smirked.

"But I have a boyfriend." She cocked her head to the side and continued to pout.

"I don't care." I laughed. "But speaking of him, I should go."

"No, stay the night." She pleaded.

"Vi.. I can't."

"Please." She begged.

I stared into her penetrating eyes and just couldn't say no. So I just extended my hand up and she took it immediately, then let her drag me inside.

-----------------------------------

(A/N

So guys, Aiden or Harley? Haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 17.5K 45
Aiden's life is far from perfect. He gets abused by his father and his mother left him. Then there's school. He is constantly being bullied because h...
13.1K 552 46
Aiden hasn't really been the popular girl or the one loved right she is beaten when she's home and bullied when she's at school. Her brother tries to...
3.6M 92.7K 62
"Cora, whether you like it or not, you belong to me. You're mine! Do you understand that? I suggest you accept it because I won't allow you to decide...
142K 4.2K 33
Maya, Piper, and Nicky are just normal teenagers at a high school, living happy lives until three new guys transfer to the school. They are automatic...