The Resident // Harry Styles...

By needmoreharry

Janel survived abuse and neglect as a child, at the hands of her adoptive parents. When they died, she lived... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

24

1.6K 30 7
By needmoreharry

HARRY'S POV:

The next morning, my mum had breakfast ready and woke us up, not knowing how late we'd stayed up the night before. It was the best breakfast ever, as it always is when she cooks. My dad cleaned up, and Janel tried to help with cleanup, but he insisted that NEXT time she could help. For now, she was still a first time guest. So we sat outside soaking in the morning sun and cool breeze watching my mom pick veggies from her garden.
I strummed my guitar.

My dad came out and joined us soon after, with a paper to read. I made fun of him for still reading an actual newspaper. Who does that anymore? You can read all the news and more, online now. On your phone, even. He said old habits die hard. He likes the feel of a newspaper.

Later, it was time to go back to London. I had decided to take Janel sight seeing to all of the popular tourist attractions. I found an old hat in my old room, and a mirrored pair of sunglasses, that would be good for hiding my identity. I came downstairs with them on before we left, and Janel started laughing at me. She said I didn't even look like me. PERFECT.

When we got back to our hotel in London, we took turn taking showers again. Janel told me I could get in with her for once, "like they did in the St. Elmo's Fire movie" as she put it. I told her we'd do that AFTER we made love. It's another spot where....temptation could happen easily, so I didn't want to try it. Plus, I kind of liked NOT doing everything possible with her yet. Taking our time. Having stuff to anticipate....I liked that. I think she did, too, from the smirk she gave me.

I put on my master disquise, and we took off on foot, so I could show her around London.

I did get figured out a few times, and at one point, as we came out of a restaurant for lunch, there was a rather big crowd that ended up forming for a few minutes there. I did the customary selfies, autographs, and small talk with the crowd, and again, half of them were just there because they saw a crowd and wanted to check it out. The restaurant manager saw the crowd and managed to stop it from getting bigger. I acted like "sorry guys" to the crowd, but I was secretly thankful. I called the restaurant a few minutes later, to talk to the manager, and thank him. It was a place I really didn't go very often, so he didn't really know me. He knew I was famous, but he didn't have to do that.

We had a GREAT time all day, and watched the sunset at the Thames from a spot I knew had a good view. And at night, we explored London even more. I stopped in a place where I knew the pub owner and we had a drink or two. And our dinner ended up being free from an old friend who bought the pub I played in a lot in my struggling years. I had no idea he'd actually done it. So I was very excited for him. We exchanged numbers and I told him he'll have tickets waiting for him and his girlfriend next time I play nearby.

Walking around London, holding hands, looking at the sights, was wonderful with Janel. She was the most appreciative tourist I'd ever seen. Her eyes were wide with wonder the entire day. She never tired. She never complained. She never wanted to stop. She loved reading the history plaques of places she'd only heard about in school. We took a million selfies throughout the day. Life couldn't get more perfect than on this day.

Then we got all ready for the club party. We didn't really have to change much. Janel wore her hair down for once and we brushed our teeth again. That's about it.

The taxi took us to the party spot and we snuck in unnoticed.

I spotted my friends right away. They sort of flocked together all the time. There were plenty of other people here though. It seemed like a good night ahead. I got Janel and I a drink and Michelle too. I had to do something for her help the other night.

Michelle, Brian, Mark, Andrew and Aggie were all here again. No one told Mikey about the party because he'd ruin it somehow. Yay!!

We all sat at a table laughing about the other night and about nights long ago and they told some embarrassing stories to Janel about me. They loved doing that. Then somehow my breakup with my ex, Anna from years ago got brought up and everyone sort of got quiet. Janel knew it was a sore subject. I'd told her all about the whole thing. So she knew I went through hell. She wondered how I could love HER, if I was so heartbroken over Anna. I told her it was years ago and Janel puts a whole new dimension to love that I'd never felt before. And she does. I look back at my sorrow for Anna and wonder how it was so painful, now that I know Janel. Live and learn I guess.

So Janel ended up saving the conversation right then. She asked everyone at the table, "Who wants to dance with me?"

Everyone lit up again. Nice one Janel!

We all had had two rounds of drinks by then, so we were ready for action.

Aggie got up and drug Janel to the dance floor. Before she got dragged away, she looked at me and winked. I mouthed "thank you" to her and she was off.

Michelle and Brian got up too.

Mark, Andrew and I decided to be boring and keep drinking.

I pulled my seat around so I could watch everyone on the dance floor, and I ordered another round for us three. My friend Stephen, who hosted the party came over, and sat with us for a while too, catching up.

Aggie was all over Janel. I wasn't sure if Janel knew it or just thought she was being a friendly, bouncy girl friend.

But I could tell.

I saw Aggie pull something small out of her pocket and show it to Janel as they danced.

Janel looked back at me. I watched carefully what was going on, and as much as I wanted to rush over and see what was up, I didn't go. I knew Janel could take care of herself.

Janel took the small object in her hand and gave Aggie the "hold on" signal.

She walked straight back to our table.

I pretended I hadn't been paying attention.

Janel got to the table and sat next to me. "Nice try, Harry", she said with a smirk.

"What??" I asked, suprised.

"Acting like you weren't watching me like a hawk just then. I don't mind, Harry. I like being protected by you. And you didn't come over to us....because you trust my judgement. I like the faith you have in me, too", she smiled and leaned in for a quick kiss.

"Dammit Janel. I'll never put anything past you! What's up babe? What is that you've got? It's killing me." I told her.

Aggie said it's ecstasy. She said I could have it if I wanted. I told her I'd see what you said first, cause you know about this stuff. She probably took hers already", she said as she looked out at Aggie dancing next to Michelle and Brian.

I looked the pill over. Yep. It was E.

"I don't know what to tell you Janel. I mean...it can be a bad time sometimes...or it can be good. If you think you wanna do it, I won't stop you...but I took it once. I won't ever try it again. It was fun...but my heart was beating really hard and I kinda felt nauseous and after it wore off I felt like shit for a day or two.....I'd be happy if you didn't take it, but I won't be mad if you do." I told her.

"What if I took half?" Janel asked. I could tell she wanted to live a little and try it.

"Try half. That's a good idea." I told her.

"Will you watch me? Take care of me?" She asked.

"Don't I ALWAYS, babe?" I responded.

"Yep! You do. Just making sure." She said.

She handed it to me to break in half and she downed it with a sip of my drink.

"I'm nervous!" she stated.

"You'll be fine, love" I reassured her.

She gave me one more kiss and went back to Aggie.

I put the other half of the pill and stuffed it into a napkin and crunched it up for trash.

She'd start feeling it in maybe a half hour or more. Hopefully this would be fine.

I went back to the manly conversation I was missing with Mark, Andrew and Stephen.

JANEL'S POV:

I was nervous about taking a drug, but if Harry said I could, then I guess it couldn't be that bad, right? Or was he just letting me live and learn? I don't know. I hoped everything would be ok.

I danced with Aggie for a long time. Song after song after song. Till we got thirsty and went back to the table. I'd noticed that she hung all over me a lot. More than Michelle does. Like, more than normal girly behavior. And then I remembered what Harry told me, that she's bisexual. So....did that mean she was attracted to me?? This life can be SO. Confusing! I'll just dance and have fun and be friendly. I like Aggie. She's wild and crazy and animated and a lot of fun.

Harry had me drink a water, instead of the drinks I was drinking. He knows best, so I didn't argue.

Aggie got done her drink and pulled me up again. I quick kissed Harry again, before getting dragged off, AGAIN. Whew. I was still sweaty from dancing before! But it was fun.

We danced for a long time. It had been about 45 minutes since I took that pill. I wasn't sure if it was working or not. But I thought I was feeling sorta good about now. Like, carefree. I told Michelle I'd taken a pill, so I'm sorry if I do anything weird. She told me she could already tell because I was hugging her as I told her that. I laughed and said sorry, then turned to Aggie, but I caught Brian out of the corner of my eye, and decided he needed a hug. He laughed as I gave him a lonnnnnnng hug, rocking with the music. Aggie tore me away, and said "Mine!!" to Brian.

Michelle and Brian were laughing. Probably at me, instead of with me.

We danced more, and I started to notice that the colored club lights were like.....REALLY pretty. Like, REALLY pretty. And they moved with the music. And the music...I could feel it in my soul. Inside my body. I told Aggie this, and she was like "I know, right!??? It's fvcking beautiful!!!! Give me some love!" and she pulled me into a big hug.

We danced like that for a while. Just hugging and swaying.

Her neck smelled really good. I told her so. She said it would taste even better.

So I licked it. "I don't taste anything?" I told her.

"Try it again.....lick it like it's a di.ck!" she laughed and said.

"A di.ck neck?" I cracked up. She cracked up.

She pulled me into a hug again, and I did what she said. I licked her neck like...well, you know. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Aggie's head fell back like Harry's does sometimes when we're messing around.

I licked it more. All over. It REALLY smelled good. And the music REALLY was inside of me.

I just felt......happy.

Aggie's hands were rubbing all over my body outside my clothes as we swayed on the dance floor.

And then her hands were under my shirt. How did THAT happen? But it felt really really good. Like...my entire body felt really really good.

I didn't have a bra on, because the shirt I had on didn't need one. So now her hands were right on my boobs. I felt my ni.pples harden under her palms. My ni.pples hardening gave me a ripple of tingles from my boobs, and spread out up my chest and through my neck, and to my spine, and downwards, into my legs. It was soooooo weird!

She felt my newly hardened ni.pples between her fingers and she lowered her head down to my neck.

She kissed it like I'd kissed her neck.

Every touch was like......sparkley tingles, that rippled like a rock thrown into water, across my entire body! It was really strange. But REALLY cool. I'd never felt anything like it.

I suddenly realized....it was the drug doing this to me! Because not even Harry had ever made me feel like THIS! And if HE couldn't do this to me, then it wasn't natural.

As we swayed and she kissed my neck, with her hands still under my shirt on my bo.obs, I turned us slowly, so I could look at Harry because my back was to him.

I finally turned us enough and saw him. Of course, he was watching me. But he seemed to glow under the colored lights. And his hair....was soooooo........pretty! And I swear, he had a halo above his head. I swear he did. I even rubbed my eyes a few times, trying to focus better. There was a halo above him. Like, translucent. Almost clear. But I saw it. Drugs are weird! Or, he was my angel sent from above, to save my life. GIVE me life. I didn't know which. So I just shook it off.

I smiled at him, and he waved to me and smiled and shook his head.

I suddenly had the urge to be near him.

I told Aggie I needed to feel Harry. She said "let's go then".

So we skipped over to him and I sat on his lap. Aggie grabbed the leg of his chair, and pulled it out more, and pulled Harry's leg out from under me, so I was just sitting on his one leg.

She sat on his other leg.

"Harry, honey darling! You look pretty! Group hug!" Aggie said cheerfully.

He laughed and shook his head at me and went along with it.

"You should take the other half of that pill!" I told Harry.

"No thanks. I'm good. I'm having fun watching you two sl.uts." he joked.

Aggie laughed and looked at me. "Sl.uts? He hasn't seen anything yet!"

She leaned across Harry's lap and kissed me on the lips.

Again with the tingles across my entire body. I kissed her back, and it was a nice, long kiss. I opened my eyes, and I noticed Harry's face RIGHT. THERE. by us.

I stopped kissing Aggie and started laughing. "Having fun?" I asked Harry.

"Quite a bit, yeah!" he smiled with eyebrows raised high.

Aggie told me to kiss Harry. I had no problem with that.........so I did.

OH. MY. GOD. He felt so GOOD! The tingles were sooooooooo intense.

Next thing I knew, Aggie's face came into our little kissy area, and then....there were three???

Aggie was kissing us both, as we kissed eachother.

And it was strange. And it was lovely!

And I moved from Harry's lips to Aggies, and back again. And Harry moved from my lips to Aggies, and back again. And Aggie moved from my lips to Harry's lips and back again. And it was just.....a communal kiss. I felt.....connected to them both. Like....we were all part of this sparkly, tingly world....all connected. All close.....I couldn't explain it.

Aggie stopped kissing us, and got up. She pulled Mark's chair out from behind him, and sat on HIS lap now and started kissing him.

And then she chair hopped to Andrew's chair, and kissed him for a little bit.

Isn't she friendly? I laughed to myself, and Harry noticed. "What's so funny?", he asked.

"I don't know! I think Aggie's really....friendly." I said.

"Ahh. Friendly. Yes. VERY friendly." Harry said, looking amused at me.

I stopped watching her, and kissed Harry to get his attention. He turned right to me, and kissed me back. His hands wandered around, and then up the bottom of my shirt, and then Aggie was suddenly back, saying "MINE!!!" as she pulled me off of Harry.

She leaned down and kissed Harry for a few seconds, then straightened up and kissed me.

Then dragged me back to the dance floor again, saying "this is my JAM!!!!" about the new song that came on.

We danced. We danced a LOT. We didn't stop dancing for a long time. We were sweating, and thirsty as hell, but we didn't really notice. We just kept dancing.

It must have been an hour, and Harry showed up at our side on the dance floor, holding a bottle of Gatorade. "Drink this. Both of you. Please." he ordered.

I took a huge huge sip, and downed half the bottle. Oh, that was soooooooo refreshing!! I handed it to Aggie, and she downed the rest, ending with a loud "Ahhhhhhhhhh", and smacked her lips.

"Thank you Harry! Now, dance with us!" Aggie ordered him.

He looked over at the table. Mark and Andrew were talking to some girls at another table, and Stephen had left earlier to mingle. So Harry shrugged his shoulders and said "fine".

We all danced for a while.

Aggie got "friendly" again. Making us all kiss together again. And feeling me under my shirt again. Harry noticed, and joined her in there. Having two people "at me" felt really really really really reallyreally good. I threw my head back and noticed the lights above us again. Ooooooooh. Pretty. How come they'd never looked this pretty before? This club had really cool lights. They moved in...spectacular ways sometimes. The colors...were vibrantly magnificent!

And then...there was lips on my neck. Ooooooh. Niiiiiice. I didn't even know whose they were. I just know it felt really good. Two different hands on my boobs, and lips on my neck. I was in heaven. I was turned on like crazy. I was throbbing. And tingling. Ripples of tingles everywhere through my body. I felt sparkly. Life felt sparkly.

Sm.ut in the middle of the dance floor warning. Oh yes I did. I'm a horrible person!.....

One of the hands left my boob. I think it was the smaller hand. Aggie's. It slid down my stomach and into the top of my jean capri's. Aggie danced to the side of me, then around to the back of me. Her hand stayed in my pants, though. She reached down all the way to my area. She had done this last time I'd seen her, I remembered. But now she was behind me and her hand had a better angle.

And that angle was really feeling good.

Harry moved towards me and filled in the gap that Aggie left in the front. He put his other hand on my other boob, and leaned in and kissed me roughly. One of his hands slid down my jeans and joined Aggie's fingers, that were working around my cl.it. His warm hand slid all the way down, and found the source of my wetness, and slid it up to where Aggie was working. Aggie squealed...."Oh thanks, hon! She needed that!" and she slid her fingers around, pressing on my cl.it. Harry took his hand out of there, and brought it up to Aggie's lips, next to my head. Harry was looking intensely at Aggie. He had sort of a naughty, evil grin as he watched her. I looked over, and Aggie was sucking my wetness off of his fingers. I didn't know what came over me, but I reached over with my mouth and sucked the finger next to the one Aggie was sucking. I could taste myself very strongly. Aggie was making a meal of it, and loving every drop. "More Harry..." she demanded. He took his fingers out of our mouths, and put his hand back down in my pants. I was throbbing soooo hard down there. I could feel the throbs in my stomach. Even in my spine. It was sooo much stronger than normal. This drug.....why would Harry never want to take it again?? He's crazy. It's AWESOME! Maybe he didn't have s.ex when he was on it? Maybe he needs to do that.

He slid his fingers around down there, past Aggie's fingers that were still down there.

He got what he went sown there for and pulled out of my pants. Aggie had her mouth open and ready, wanting more. He fed her his fingers, and he helped himself to one, also.

When they cleaned both fingers off, Aggie stuck her tongue out at Harry and moved to his lips. He stuck his tongue out and they twisted tongues around together, sharing the taste of me, I guess. Harry then turned to me, and kissed me hard, and stuck his tongue right into my mouth. I sucked his tongue. I could taste myself on his tongue. It was sexy.

Aggie's hand got back to work then. She was slacking when she was sucking his fingers.

I was feeling all warm and tingly, just loving our little three person bubble of s.ex. I felt like.....we were all meant to be together at this moment in the Universe.

Harry danced in front of me, and Aggie danced in back of me. I was like a human sandwich. I was warm on both sides. It was nice. Harry had his hands on my hips, and Aggie had her one hand down my pants, and her other one on my boob from behind, up my shirt.

Aggie went for it. She was officially working on me, trying to give me an org.asm, I think.

Harry leaned over to her, and their faces were beside my ear. He told her "Don't put your fingers in, ok? She's a virgin. Nothing goes in there till I do!"

Aggie gasped right in my ear. "Are you for real? For REAL????"

"YeP", Harry said.

"Oh. MY. God", Aggie said, very suprised. "She's a VIRGIN???? I don't believe it!? That's AWESOME!!!! That's SOOOOO fvcking hot!" she looked at me, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye, so I looked over. I laughed. She laughed. "That's really fvcking cool, Janel! So, you guys have done......everything ELSE then, I presume?"

"YeP" I told her.

"Well then...where was I? Oh! Right. I was working on what I told you last time I saw you. That'd I'd get you next time!" Aggie said, and got back to work on me, down there.

She was doing a superior job, too. Along with Harry kissing me and rubbing his groin overtop of Aggie's hand down there, pushing it against me harder, I felt.....REALLY REALLY REEEEEEEALLY good.

And I'm sure the drug helped, because I felt.....unnaturally natural and my entire body felt like a huge cli.toris. That's the only way I could describe it. Everywhere they touched me, was beautiful.

It didn't take long for my entire body to start building up. Harry stayed directly in front of me, kissing me, hands on my hips now, holding me up sort of, because my legs were getting weak from my oncoming peak. I think he was trying to hide what Aggie was doing to me. After all, we were in the middle of a club. On the dance floor.

My entire body....felt like an org.asm. And when it hit, it hit so hard!

Aggie's finger work on my cl.it was wonderful.

I threw my head back, and it rested on Aggie's shoulder behind me. She licked my ear as I started coming. Hole. E. SH.IT, this drug made for the word's best org.asm EVER. It consumed my entire body like...I couldn't even believe.

I cried out, but luckily the music was so loud, no one could hear me.

Harry started kissing my neck on the other side Aggie wasn't working on.

Harry moved his hands up to under my arms, because I was "melting", it felt like. The waves of pure ecstacy hit my body with each pulse of my va.gina muscles, and I could feel each one all over my entire body. It felt soooo good, it was a little scary! I felt like I was out of control.

Aggie kept her fingers moving down there, as I practically screamed. My entire body was throbbing this time. Not just my va.ginal muscles.

When I started to get a little too loud, Harry moved his face over mine and kissed me. That shut me up. But it was hard to concentrate on kissing him as I was melting in his arms, sliding down the front of Aggie. I suddenly realized they had both totally ganged up on me and did this! Effers! I guessed this was something Harry thought I should experience? Well, it was a GOOD experience.

I felt like I couldn't come down from the org.asm. It just kept going and going and going. And it overtook my entire body. It was actually sort of hard to breathe at one point, I was panting so much.

Aggie finally stopped working her fingers over me, and just pressed the palm of her hand against it, and moved slightly up and down, and finally I started to come down from my high. Well, my peak. I was still high.

If it wasn't for them both holding me up, I would have been on the floor.

I tried to get the strength back in my legs, but they were tingling everywhere. My arms, they were useless. They were resting on Harry's arms, as they were wrapped around me, holding me up still.

I finally started getting my wits about me, and I was able to stand on my own.

Aggie took her hand out of my pants, and I don't know what she did, but I noticed Harry watching her, and looking down. I leaned on his chest, and caught my breath and recovered.

Looking up at him, he was still watching Aggie, whenever he'd stop looking down at me.

I lifted myself off him, and he looked at me with a huge smile. "You liked?" he asked me.

"Uh.....whew! Yeah! That was incredible! Did you have s.ex when you took this drug?" I asked him.

"No, I didn't have s.ex, but later, I had a wank, and it was fvcking spectacular! Amazing. So I figured you'd like this. And you seemed to like Aggie's touch last time you saw her, so...I thought you might want to......finish, this time. And no, we did NOT plan this. She was all over you....I just helped out."  informed me.

"You guys totally ganged up on me!" I laughed to Harry.

"Yes. Apparently we did. We make a good team! Ha ha ha haha." Harry started laughing, then looked at Aggie again.

I finally looked back at her to see what he kept looking at. Aggie had her hand down her pants, but her shirt was longish and flowy, so you really couldn't tell it was down there. But after what she had just done to me, I figured it out. She was doing the same to herself.

And right when I looked, she was coming. Her shoulders shook and jutted forward, and her head bobbed with her shoulders. Her eyes were closed, and her head was thrown back in pleasure.

Harry looked at me watching her and said "I guess she couldn't wait for you to return the favor. You were HOT to watch...I could barely stand it myself, actually!"

I smiled to Harry and shook my head, and leaned my back against him as I watched Aggie finish up in her solo throes of passion. She looked hot. I looked around, because I realized that other people surely must have noticed all our antics on the dance floor. But everyone else was dancing looking like they were having org.asms in their heads, too. You literally couldn't tell the difference from Aggie or anyone else. I guessed they were all high on drugs too.

Aggie finally opened her eyes, and took her fingers out of her pants and laughed at us. We laughed at her. "I'm sure Janel would've helped you out on that, Ags!" Harry offered.

"I couldn't wait another second! I was almost there even before my hand, just from watching Janel's pleasure!" Aggie said.

End sm.ut...

Harry unwrapped his arms from around the front of me as I leaned on him, and spun me around. "I'm gonna get you guys another Gatorade, then do ya wanna go?" he asked.

"Sure! I can guess why you wanna go!" I winked at him, and he smiled an evil smile, as he left my side.

I turned to Aggie. "That was crazy FANTASTIC, Aggie. Thank you!" I felt weird, thanking someone for an org.asm. But, I was.

"No Janel....thank YOU!!! I've been waiting to finish you off since that party! You're sexy! I HAD to touch you!! I'm bise.xual, by the way..." Aggie told me.

"Yeah, Harry told me." I said. "I don't have much experience...only some with Harry, so.....that was an....interesting experience just now. I laughed, and she laughed with me.

"I still can't get over that you're a virgin! You guy's will have to come see me when you finally have s.ex. I can make you feel WAY better than I just did!" Aggie said and then she winked at me with a sexy grin.

"Oh boy!" I said back, and my eyes widened and we both laughed. Harry came back just then, and we shared a Gatorade again. I never realized how thirsty I was, until Harry would come give us drinks.

And then I'd realize how sweaty I was. How sweaty Aggie was.....

But everything felt....great. I felt great. I couldn't be happier, really.

I checked my phone, because I realized I didn't see Michelle or Brian anywhere. I'd wanted to say goodbye before leaving. She had texted that Brian didn't feel good, so they left sort of quickly, but I seemed to be (and she put in quotes) "busy", so she didn't wanna bother us. And she put a :-P

Oh jeeze. She noticed what we were doing. Awkward!!

We went back to the table, and Andrew and Mark were sitting with girls they'd met tonight.

"You guys looked like you had......fun....out there" Mark told us all as we sat down.

"Hahahaha......yeah." Harry said.

"Who are these cuties?" Aggie asked Mark and Andrew, eyeing them up like candy. Oh boy.....I guess she'd be staying here when we left!

Harry stood up and did the manly one shake hand shake with them both, and said "nice to meet you ladies" to the girls, gave Aggie a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then Aggie came and gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. I wasn't expecting that. But it felt sparkly again. I waved to everyone at the table and said goodbye.

And Harry took my hand and led me outside, where there was a taxi waiting.

HARRY'S POV:

Back at the hotel, we weren't tired yet. And Janel was still high on E. She'd be done soon, I knew.

We decided to be naked, just for the hell of it. (Knowing the hell of it might lead to the heaven of it!) She was joking that we were sl.uts, and we should leave our clothes ON. So I agreed with her, just for the game of it, and we ended up trying to take each others clothes off, while the other tried to keep them on themselves.

After wrestling eachother trying to NOT let our clothes come off, (I won at this. She sucked at it.) our clothes finally came off.

Yeah yeah....I know. So much sm.ut...starts again here:

We were completely nak.ed. I layed on top of her, (we were on the floor.) and we writhed around pressing against each other. My di.ck made its way into the comfort lines of the outside of her mound, and I hum.ped her slit, overtop of her cl.it, which felt great for both of us. With my stomach pressed down on the top of my di.ck, and the underside of my shaft being rubbed in her warm, moistness, while pressing on her cl.it and rubbing up and down, we both came, almost together again. She was slightly before me. It was a HUGE turn on, because if you were to watch from afar, it would look like we were actually fvcking. It was all the same. Only my di.ck stayed on the outside.

We both came pretty loudly, too. I was never one to make much noise before, but after being with Janel...I just can't help it! The noise just comes out!

From there, limp on the ground, panting, we both decided to take a shower. We showered separately, and dried off, and we both crawled to bed, and fell asleep for the night. I thought it'd be safe to sleep with her, even being nak.ed, because we were both tired and she was plenty satisfied tonight already.

In the morning, I woke her up by tracing her naked body up and down with one finger tip. When she finally stirred, my finger tip headed straight down to her cl.it and started gently circling. She woke up much faster that way, I have to say!

Since she was turned on, and so was I, I told her to FINALLY tell me about the time she learned to mast.urbate when I was away. Even though I'd just seen her mast.urbate a few nights ago, in the yard I grew up playing in as a kid. It was mostly dark.
As she got deeper into her story, my hands wandered down my own body as ai listened. Then I noticed her own hands wandering down hers....
Things got heated fast, and for the next hour or so, we did things that I can't even really talk about without wanting to spontaneously combust!
We were kinky. I'll just say that.

GOD, I coudn't wait until we had REAL sexual intercourse. The times we could have!

But not too soon. I wanted our first few times to be tender, loving, and romantic for her. That's the way it should be. And that's how I TRULY felt about her. It's fun to have naughty, rough, demoralizing sex, sure. But it's all in kinky fun. And I'd be fine for the rest of my life if I only ever made sweet, slow love to her. If anything, she'll probably demoralize ME and abuse ME! I can see it happening.

We laughed when I told her my thoughts about that. And we kissed tenderly and cuddled when I told her how I'd be happy to only make slow love to her forever.

We took a little dozer nap for a while, still feeling spent, then we needed showers badly. Again.

We packed up and left the hotel room hand in hand with our bags. I didn't like using bell boys. I felt like a duche bag, because I'm a perfectly able bodied man. I can carry my sh.it! Just being famous or rich or both doesn't make you a cripple.

After a long wait at the airport, and more people discovering me, even through my old hat and sunglasses, we boarded the long long flight back to America. I barely got anything done in the UK, but I didn't care. I loved every last second of it. And besides...I was just there for that special small intimate gig, anyway. So really, I got more done than I'd wanted to. WAY more. Blink blink!

Janel's trip to England was a success. She slept on my shoulder a lot of the way across the Atlantic. She said the ocean looked really cool and all, but after a while it all looked the same, and she was really tired. She'd been drunk, high, drunk again, high on Ecstacy, let alone all the various orgasms, from "various" people (ok, just two people!) she experienced in England, and her body had never had most of that before. She was Worn. Out.

Actually, so was I.

There's more than s.ex in this story! I just kinda went wild with this story. But there's an entire love story and adventure in here. Don't worry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.2K 77
Gwen was trapped working in a restaurant kitchen by day, and made to be another type of "worker" at night, but not by choice. She was adopted from a...
9.9K 309 45
Janel survived abuse and neglect as a child at the hands of her adoptive parents. When they died, she lived in the woods, just trying to survive day...
643K 18.5K 46
When Ivy Lancaster, a young and successful publisher, saves a family farm in an old rundown town, her life is flipped on its axis. Her charity puts h...
242K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...