The Resident // Harry Styles...

By needmoreharry

Janel survived abuse and neglect as a child, at the hands of her adoptive parents. When they died, she lived... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

21

2.4K 34 1
By needmoreharry

JANEL'S POV:

We had just landed in England. I had never been on a plane before. I'd never been ANYWHERE before, actually. So this was all crazy for me. I was loving it though. The ride was soooo beautiful over the Atlantic. I never knew...

Flying was a huge deal, though. I never knew that, either. I thought you just gave a ticket, and got on. Nope. There were counters to go to and people to see, and paperwork to show and blah blah blah....Harry helped me with all of that. He knew exactly what he was doing, obviously.

I could finally go places with Harry now, outside of the country. I had a passport now, and I was all cleared by my case worker. I'd never have to wait and miss him again, I hoped. This was so exciting, leaving the country. Traveling. Going on a plane.....

I wasn't sure if I was going to meet Harry's family this trip or not. They were away, and weren't sure if they'd make it back on time or not. But I'd get to see Harry's house where he grew up, at least. I was excited for that. To see someone's actual home. Where they lived for a long time. Grew up. Loved. Cried. Everything. The only other house I'd seen was Bonnie's house, but that was just a small tiny house that she rents, after she got divorced. It was all she could afford. It was nice inside, but it wasn't like a cherished memory type of place.

People kept recognizing Harry at the airports, even though he had a hoodie hood up and sunglasses. And then when someone would recognize him, more people would see, and come over, even if they didn't know who he was, just to see someone famous. He told me that's how it goes all the time. It's always the same. He said he can tell the people who are actual fans, from the people who are just looking for an autograph to sell, or an exciting "look who I met" Facebook photo for the day.

He said it gets annoying sometimes, but he knew this is what it would be like, so he doesn't mind much.

Stanley would always pull me aside when crowds came up to Harry and keep me with him. Harry didn't want me to be overwhelmed by a crowd. It was known that Harry had a girlfriend now, but no one knew who, so no one really suspected me as being the girlfriend. They probably thought I was with Stanley.

We all took a taxi to a hotel. He has a flat in London, because he spends a lot of time here for music stuff, but he was letting a friend live in it temporarily so they could work on their music career. Harry also has a house in the country, but further away. It's being worked on, so I probably wouldn't get to see it this trip. He said maybe if I'm good. Lol.

Stanley went to his own room and Harry and I settled into our room. It was really cool. I'd never been in a hotel room before. I'd seen them on movies, but they were usually small ones. This seemed bigger. Harry said he didn't like staying in the real fancy huge rooms. It was useless. All he needed was a bed, tv, and bathroom anyway.

We ordered room service, which was really fun having them bring the food in. I felt like royalty! Everything was a totally new experience for me, and I was loving it all. Harry was loving watching me experience it all. I kept catching him look at me with a big silly grin on his face. He said he loved how I appreciated the small things in life. Things that no one else would even think twice about. I told him that these things didn't seem small to me. They seemed huge. Like room service. That was so exciting to me! Harry  called me a dork. Told me I need to get out more. Big meanie. :)

Harry said he had a party to go to tonight, but he didn't want to go, because I had never been around lots of people like that yet. Like, I hadn't even met any of his friends yet. Let alone LOTS of them.

I told him to go by himself, and I'd stay in the hotel room. I'd be fine. But he didn't want to bring me to England to sit in a hotel room by myself. So I told him I'd just go to the party. I'd be fine. I said if I got overwhelmed, I'd find a room somewhere to relax by myself. Or he could have a taxi bring me home. Or anything. I didn't want him to miss the party just for me.

Luckily, it wasn't a fancy, celebrity party. It was just a bunch of his old friends from school. So I didn't need any fancy outfits or anything. I was secretly glad.

After our room service food, Harry and I ended up having a small food fight on the bed, with what we didn't eat. We were cracking up and rolling around everywhere, trying to mash food in eachother's faces. We even fell off the bed together. Harry was my prince charming, because I fell first, and he fell on top of me. But he was quick and put both of his arms behind my head so it wouldn't hit the floor.

I felt waves of love flow through me when he protected me like that. It was romantic, like in movies.

When I told him how good that had made me feel, he stared at me for a long few seconds with a funny look on his face as he still layed on top of me looking down. "What?" I asked impatiently. I thought maybe he was turned on from being on me. He's never really been on TOP of me before. A few quick times when we'd wrestle and play, but that was it. "Come on Harry! You're making me weirded out!" I added when he didn't answer me.

Finally, he said something. It was like he came to, from being somewhere else in his own head. "I was just thinking....remembering....."

"....................Ok?????? Good.......remembering WHAT?" I asked impatiently.

He smiled at me for a few seconds. "Remember when I first met you? You talked very very...slow. You were so shy and awkward. I remember holding my hand out to shake yours, and you just.....looked at me in a panic.....but mostly, I was stuck on how slow you used to talk. Like you wanted to make sure you were using the right words, one word at a time or something.

And I had forgotten about that, because each time I was with you, I guess you got more confident, and slowly but surely, your speech got faster and faster. But it was so gradual, that I didn't even really notice! And now, it just hit me, that you talk perfectly normal now. It just popped up in my head, when I fell on you, because I wanted to protect your head so badly, that I couldn't concentrate on protecting the rest of you, especially my weight landing on you. And for a split second, I had a panic because I knew I might hurt you with my body contact. And that brought me memories of the way you talked back then. And how far you've come. And here you are. My entire body covering yours. Full contact.

And you're laughing and fine. Every once in a while, my heart overflows with love for you, I guess is all. Sappy time. Sorry. You can finish trying to push the mashed food in your hand, into my face." Harry finished.

"Yes. I remember how slow I talked. I remember when I didn't talk at all, really. Being with you has made me get normal so much faster than I would have. I know I would have eventually, but it was taking YEARS. And I'm over all that stupid touch stuff, if you can't tell. After the first few times you hugged me, I realized that touching doesn't hurt, and that fear is totally gone. I mean, I know if someone WANTED to hurt me, it would hurt. It was a stupid fear, looking back, I guess. But how would I know? Ya know what else I know?" I added in at the end. "I know THIS!" I said, as I lifted my hand up off the floor beside me and mashed the potato mush I was still holding, right into Harry's face. Smack in the middle.

He totally didn't expect it. And I couldn't stop laughing.

"Pffffft.......ptheh.....oh you bitch!" Harry  said in an amused, but plotting revenge tone of voice.

He got up and reached onto the bed, and grabbed another handfull of food, and quickly brought it back down and sat on top of me, before I could escape. I had tried, but he was too fast. Dammit.

He smiled an evil smile for a while, looking down at me, helpless pinned under his legs.

He looked me up and down a few times. Plotting. Planning. His grin then widened suddenly, and I saw a twinkle in his eye, and he bit his lip.

Uh oh.

He scootched himself backwards so he was pinning my knees down with his butt and thighs.

He grabbed one of my hands that was up and ready to block the food. His other hand went straight through my feeble attempt to block it, and his entire hand, food an all, dug right down into the top of my pants and disappeared for a second. He pushed and pushed and squirmed his hand around down there, all the while, laughing an evil triumpant laugh at me as I squealed and writhed, defenseless.

That fvcker! He smeared that whole handfull of mashed potatoes inside my underwear. All over my va.gina. All inside the creases and folds, too. Even down onto the entrance.

Oh. MY. God.

I was sooo mad at him!! Yet, it was such a funny thing he did.....I never would have thought of it. I wished I did.

When he was happy with the mess he left in my panties, he got up and took manly steps around me, like a tough guy, saying "WHAT! WHAT!!!! That's right, bit.ch! WHAT!!!"

I got up and immediately started to take my pants off, because the food felt so uncomfortable and icky down there. I really was going to have to get him back for this sometime soon. When he least expected it. He just started a war, I told him. And I called him 'fvcker' outloud.

He stopped in mid tough guy arm flailing/gang sign dance, and started cracking up, watching me take my pants off, seeing the clumps of food making my underwear all lumpy.

"Ha haaaah." was all I could say. I stomped into the bathroom and found a washcloth and scooped out most of the food from my groin. When I got 90% of it, I left my dirty undies on the bathroom floor, and took off my food stained tee shirt too. And my bra. I'd shut him up. I could still hear him out there, laughing away.

When I was completely nude and mostly cleaned of food, I walked out of the bathoom. I felt really really vulnerable and strange, and a bit hesitant. Harry had never seen my body before, yet. He had felt it, but never seen any of it. I felt very shy.

It took Harry a few seconds to turn around, as he was picking up the big clumps of food off the floor and bed covers. He was still giving quick little chuckles now that his laughter had died down. After he flicked a bunch of food off his hands and into the tray on the bed, he turned and said "You ok in there babe? I hope you're not.........................................." his eyes landed on me at last. "........mad" he said that last word in a tiny, pathetic voice, then swallowed a loud, hard swallow as he stared at me, mouth gaped open. He looked me up and down several times, stunned.

Ha. I shut HIM up!

I put my arms up and out at my sides, and angled my fingers like he had, and bounced my hands in the air once, and said "WHAT!?"

Shocked, he burst out laughing, and so did I.

He stopped laughing and looked awkward as he backed up to sit on the bed, never taking his eyes off me. I felt really....self conscious! Did he LIKE my body? Was I funny looking? I bit my lip and my arms started to unconsciously cover my boobs a little.

"Janel.....don't cover yourself up. You're beautiful", Harry said with a gentle voice now.

"I feel....vulnerable." I told him.

He held out his arms, and I walked over to them and stood in front of him. His hands grabbed my hands and held them tight. "Beautiful" he repeated in an almost whisper as he looked me up and down closer.

He pulled my hands to pull me even closer and he stood up in front of me and his arms came up and his hands cupped the sides of my breasts. His thumbs slid underneath them, and then up across my ni.pples, in sync. That made me gasp, and I could feel my ni.pples harden tight. He flicked across both of my ni.pples several times, up and down with his thumbs, and he stared down at them as he played, then he stopped and looked up at me.

"I want to be nak.ed with you." he announced. With that, he grabbed his shirt and pulled it up over his head with crossed arms and dropped it on the floor. He reached down and one by one, slid off his socks. And then he unzipped his shorts and pulled them down along with his boxers.

He stepped out of them, then pushed them away with his feet.

Now we stood, face to face, totally nude. For the first time.

HARRY'S POV:

My heart was beating out of my chest. I'd seen plenty of nak.ed, beautiful women before. This was nothing new. But it WAS something new. Seeing a nak.ed, beautiful woman that I loved more than anyone ever before, was totally new. It had so much more meaning to it. SO much more feeling to it. So many emotions inside of me were flipping out right now. Janel stood in front of me totally nude.

I could finally see her body. Her breasts felt beautiful when I've touched them before, and now I could see they WERE beautiful. Perfectly shaped, like teardrops. Perfectly perky and full.

Her pubic hair was trimmed perfectly. There barely was any. I didn't know where or how she knew to "sculpt" down there, but she had. And it was mouthwatering. The perfect curve of her hips, up to her tiny waist was what a woman should be shaped like. She wasn't a stick figure, which was never my thing, but she was perfectly perfect.

I finally stopped gawking and put my arms around her and pulled her body against mine and hugged her. She hugged me back, her face buried into my neck, her obviously favorite secure spot, I'd noticed.

I left little kisses on her shoulder and back up along her neck. She began to breath heavier.

I started taking tiny steps to turn us around, so her back was facing the bed, while kissing her on the mouth. When she got there, I whispered "do you want to lie down?"

She looked back to see where she was, and she sat on the bed, scooched back, and layed down.

She was a sight to see, laying there nak.ed, looking at me.

I noticed the trays of food, so I quick grabbed them and set them on the floor, not caring what fell, when I practically dropped them.

I got on the bed and layed next to her, on my side, and leaned my head on my arm.

My free arm's fingers swirled around her stomach as we looked eachother in the eyes.

Her arms were tucked back behind her head and her knees were propped up.

I let my fingers fall, till my hand was flat on Janel's stomach. I rubbed slowly everywhere on the front of her. Down across her hip, and down her thighs, back up and over her breasts, up to her chin to tilt her face towards me and lean down and slowly kiss her, then my hand started the journey again.

A wave of want came over me, and I lifted myself on top of her. Ahhhhhhh. This is my favorite position to be in, Not even having s.ex. Just being in this position. Two bodies, totally flat together....it feels the best. And I couldn't not feel it with Janel for one more second. Of course, it made entering her really possible and really tempting. But I was happy enough to be against her, skin to skin for now.

She looked worried and her eyes widened a little when I got on top of her. I put her worries to rest quickly. "Don't worry....it's not time yet. I promise I won't put it inside you.'

"Oh, ok. Whew. I mean, I want to, but the pills aren't ready yet...and I got a little nervous..." she admitted to me. "I can feel your pen.is hearbeat. Hee hee." Janel giggled with glee.

"It's probably making a puddle on your stomach right now" I informed her with a laugh.

"I don't care. I love all of you. Even your...liquids." she laughed back.

I suppose the sm.ut pretty much starts here:

I slid myself down her body a few inches, so my di.ck was right on top of her area. She got a weird look in her eyes and her arms wrapped around me quickly and tightly. I breathed out a long moan and kissed her, at the joyous feeling of being against her like this. God, I'd waited so long to feel this.

And this wasn't even anything yet. This was just...against it. The sheer torture, my God.

Janel's hips started grinding against my naked di.ck. Sort of up and downish. I could feel my shaft being slowly sunken into the folds of her slit. It felt really good as her warmth flooded over the underside of my shaft.

I moved my kisses from her mouth down her chin onto her neck, and across her shoulder and back to her neck again.

I lifted my chest to trail my kisses down across her ti.t. I stopped to suck her ni.pple. I could suck them all day. I sucked and made a biting motion ever so lightly. She was loving it. Breathing harder now, grinding her slit on me.

I took my kisses from her ni.pple and slid my entire body down some more, to trail kisses and licks and a few light bites down and around her stomach. I made sure to lick around and in her belly button. I liked seeing her stomach quickly jerk in when I did that.

From her belly button, I licked a trail straight down to her sculpted mound. My pen.is was leaving a trail of precome down her thigh as I kept sliding down further and further.

I kissed the crease between her thigh and mound up and down. Her hips jumped in the air. I kissed across her mound and to the other crease, to cover that one.

"Harry" she whispered.

She did this to me, so I wanted to do this for her, ever since that welcome home blo.w job. We had not gotten around to having much more "playtime" after that. She still hadn't told me her mast.urbation story, even. We just both took things slow, I guess. And I still slept on her couch at night. I told her I didn't want to sleep in her bed at night, until we made love. Call me sappy. Old school. Whatever you want. It's just how I feel with Janel. The way she makes me feel, I could easily get swept up in my tired, aroused state, and go too far. I mean, I'm sure I wouldn't, but...you never know. She likes tempting me. She likes getting me to do things I don't wanna do. She's like a damn s.ex con woman.

And I love it. But I gotta be careful. And that goes for right now, too.

I gave a few little kisses to her thighs beside her mound, and then I thought I'd put her out of her torture, and get to it. I kissed back across to her writhing, waiting va.gina lips. I started at the top of her slit, and licked slightly parting her lips, following her line down to a certain point, then back up.

I felt her body shudder and she gasped the whole time.

"So this is what it felt like for you?" she said in a small, weak voice.

"Ohhhh, you have NO idea yet." I told her. "And mmm" I smacked and licked my lips together a few times, "mashed potatoes!" She laughed and said "I hate you meanie Harry!" I smiled a victorious smile and got back to seriousness.

I went to work on her area. I did the same thing again, only I put my tongue deeper into between her lips. I stopped a second over her cl.it, and made small, gentle circles over it. I was barely touching it. She jerked and let out a suprised "haaah" sounding gasp.

I licked up and down her slit slowly, but faster and deeper each time. Her legs kept spreading wider and wider for me as I got deeper, so I'd go down a little further each time.

I got up from my laying position and arranged myself better now, with my face in her groin. I arranged her legs outwards, and her scent put me in heaven.

I looked up at her, and noticed she needed a pillow. She might want to see what I'm doing sometimes. So I reached an arm out and grabbed one, and told her to take it.

She grabbed the other pillow, and used both and smiled down at me.

I lowered my head back down and got to serious work now.

I teased around the outside again, to get her back in the zone.

Then I used my fingers to part her lips and put my tongue directly on her cl.it. Her hips lifted immediately up to my mouth. I tickled around first, then took her cl.it in my mouth and sucked gently.

"Hoh....." she breathed.

I slid down her opened area and widened my tongue to cover it all as I went, pressing harder now.

I kept going down all the way to her hole. I licked around the entrance, and stuck my tongue inside a little. The first taste of her love juices was like drinking an ice cold beer after working in the sun all day. She tasted so sweet. So womanly. She smelled so good. I could live down here. Feed off of her and nothing else.

I moved my tongue around on her. I wasn't afraid to go as far as I could with my tongue. I was sure I wouldn't pop anything down there with that. Heh.

So I went as far as I could. And when I couldn't press any further, she helped me by pushing her hips down, in attempt to make me go even deeper.

I moved my tongue back out most of the way, then put my pointy finger in her a little bit. I had to be careful with my fingers. I didn't honestly know what it took to break a cherry, but I didn't wanna take a chance. I wanted it to be my pen.is that broke it eventually.

When I put my finger in and swirled my tongue around up above the hole, I could see her head whipping from side to side above me, her breathing out of control. It's all you could hear in the entire room. Her ragged, crazy breathing. Short pants. Long breathy breaths. Whispers of what sounded like she was trying to say my name but couldn't form the word....it was sexy and my di.ck was begging for attention.

I thought of a quick, clever way to give it some needed attention. I was already sitting on my knees, so I leaned forward to mostly laying on top of Janel again only I kept my hips up a little in the air.

I was about to attempt something dangerous. I was almost cursing myself for doing this, but I was so fvcking hot and bothered and in need of attention, my Mini me talked me into it. I hate him sometimes.

Janel stopped squirming and looked at me curiously. I was totally in penetration position, I realized.

Leaning over her body, with my di.ck in my hand, slowly stroking it, while staring downwards at her pussy. "Trust me. Don't worry...I won't..." I told her quickly.

I held my di.ck outwards and lowered myself so that the tip was touching her slit. I forced her lips open with the head of my co.ck and used my hand to slide it all around her. After a few up and down slides, I aimed myself at her hole and pushed the head right to it, until I felt the slightest amount of resistance. I smeared it around at her entrance to collect her juices to recoat everyting up to her cl.it.

Her chin bumped into my head when I did this. She was trying to look down and see what I was doing. "Harry...I want you inside me so badly. That feels sooo good. I want you. I want you so bad. Can't you just put it inside me once or twice? A few times?" she breathed out, pleading desperately.

THIS is why it would be dangerous. I knew she'd want it. I knew she'd cast all reason aside, and not care in the heat of the moment. I mean, looking down at my di.ck aimed right into her pussy was fvcking KILLING ME. She was so wet and turned on, it probably wouldn't even hurt her at all if I broke through. And I could stop, right? Just a few pumps.....I could pull out. Come on her stomach. People do that.....

"Ahhhhh.....NO! Janel, no. Please. Don't beg me. You'll break me down and I'll do it. And we can't. Not yet. I just needed....to touch my di.ck for a little bit. I'm so turned on, it was aching for touch.

That's all. That's all I'm doing. You'll be glad after. Believe me." I told her, feeling like I was telling a lie.

Trying to talk us both into not fvcking. It felt weird. It WAS weird.

"Ok. You're right Harry. Ok. I just.....ok." she conceded and let her head collapse to go back to enjoying my di.ck peeking in her hole.

I continued stroking it a little, while smearing around her wetness with the tip. That's what I'd wanted. The wetness on my tip. It feels good. And, I loved the feeling of having having my di.ck right there on her, too. It was as close as I could get to making love to her.

I finally stopped myself and let go and sat back on my knees and put my mouth right back on her.

I teased her hole with two fingers now. Never entering. Just peeking in. I tongued up and down her intimate skin and I could tell she was getting close now. Her hands grabbed my hair and pushed my head down closer to her.

Her hips rocked in a controlled fashion this time, according to where they wanted to meet my tongue.

This peak hit her suddenly this time. She was building up one second, and the next, her arms flipped out beside her and grabbed the covers and twisted them into little balls while her chest bounced up and down like someone getting a shock to start their heart. Her hips flew up and pushed my face away, but I got back on and continued tonguing her slit, concentrating on her cl.it mostly now.

Her legs kept going from having her knees up next to my head, to flat on the bed surrounding me.

And with each shocking chest jump, she'd scream out "Harry! HARRY!.........Oh ma....HARRRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!! OhGodOhGodOhGod, Harry!!" I loved to hear her calling my name. My co.ck felt like it was gonna explode as I hum.ped the bed while I layed there taking pleasure in her pleasure.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to come. Right there. Right now. The sight of her coming on my mouth, while her ti.ts bounced around was too much. She was still in the middle of her high. Her voice was still getting louder. So I lifted my as.s up just enough to put my free hand down there, and wrapped my fingers around my co.ck as best as I could and jerked it like crazy. It only took about 10 jerks, and as her voice started lowering, my voice replaced it with my own heavy breaths and groans.

"HawwwwwwwGodddd. Hawww God.......Hoh God......My God, Janel, you're so fvcking sexy" I said all this onto her swollen lips. She had just started recovering, so I took my face away and stared at her body in front of me. Spread out on the bed, glistening inside and out, her hole still contracting once every few seconds with aftershocks. I watched it clench and loosen up several times. Then when I started to come back down and recover, I layed my head on her thigh and just relaxed there for a few minutes. The smell of her wetness still smelled sweet when it hit my nostrils as I breathed in slowly to steady my breath. Only now it had a definate deeper, muskier scent to it, since she'd come.

My hand was trapped around my di.ck still as my stomach had collapsed back down on the bed.

We literally layed there for several minutes. In total silence. I listened to our breathing return to normal together.

We had come together, and this whole evening could be mast.urbatory material for months for me, if I needed any. I couldn't believe just how close I came to entering inside her. I'm glad I controlled myself. Fvck!

"How did you come?" came a voice above my head.

"I jer.ked off. It only took about 10 strokes, I was already so close from watching you. I had been grinding myself on the bed before that for a while" I admitted.

"Oh. We org.asm'd sort of together! That was cool." she commented.

"It sure was. That's what couples strive for sometimes. To come together. It's the best, but it's hard to do most of the time. Getting the timing perfectly right." I explained.

Sm.ut over:

I crawled up to be next to her, and we layed on the bed, sprawled on our backs, her legs crossed over mine a little, holding hands and talking, while we stared at the ceiling. I told her about some of my friends that she'd meet at the party later. Told her some stories of our crazy adventures as teens.

Some stories, she'd hit me in the arm and tell me I was horrible. And some stories she'd gasp and tell me I'm lucky to be alive. Others, she'd crack up and tell me how she wishes she had stories to tell. She missed out on all those crazy young years. I told her I'd live them with her. Maybe when she met my friends, she'd make some girl friends to be crazy with. Most of the girls that would probably be there were cool. I was nervous about the party. I was nervous for Janel. I knew she'd do just fine being in her first real social situation like that. Her first party. But I was nervous that she'd be nervous and back out or go hide and not have fun. I wanted her to have fun. And my old friends were the perfect people to learn fun from. As much as I loved hanging with celebs, cause most of them are a lot of fun too, there's just nothing like hanging with my good old friends from my normal life. It's just....comfort. I can totally be myself, and they know who I REALLY am. I don't have to impress. I don't have any pressure. If I trip and fall, they'll laugh at me, push me down further, then help me up when they're done making fun of me.

They're the best, really. I actually couldn't wait till the party tonight. Stanley wasn't coming, because I just wanted all friends. NO ONE associated with the music industry, or it doesn't feel "normal" like it should. I was good at separating my "real" life and my "celeb" life, when I wanted to.

Janel and I finally got up and took showers and got ready. She was fussing with her hair, but I told her just to throw it into a sloppy bun. That's what all the other girls would be doing. Believe me.

So she did. She cheated a little...she made sure it was all prepared to wear down if she wanted, but then put it up loosely for comfort. I loved when her hair was up. I loved down, sure too. It's my favorite.

But I loved how it brought out her face when her hair was back. And the stringy brunette strands that fell around her face...so pretty. I loved the messy look...even though I knew girls actually had to work at it to make it look that way. Kinda ruins the whole point of the look, but hey...I get it.

On a normal day in Janel's apartment though, when she doesn't care, and she put her hair up without even thinking as she's watching tv...THAT'S when I secretly look over at her, and think she looks the best. I like natural. And relaxed. I am not into fancy. Not even for myself.

When we were ready to leave, I stood by the door and waited for her to get her phone and tie her hoodie around her waist, and I pulled her into a tight, loving hug for 2 minutes. Just an "I love you" hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.1K 24
Once upon a time a gurl was bored in her room and wrote a book... JK So y/n is not having the best luck, her mother her father when she was 13 and go...
23.3K 464 45
"I remember the first time you held my hand. I don't know if it was because of the cold or the fact that I loved you, but fuck, I felt the world rush...
22.4K 724 37
Her deepest secrets are inked into her skin, the black lines a reminder of her dark past. No one can find out about them... Not even him. Everyone ha...
1.1M 14.3K 32
Sophie is a normal seventeen year old. She has average grades, a bestfriend and lives in a normal house. Her secret? She's the princess of the United...