From Enemies To Lovers (Kakas...

By Tayqii

Kakashi Hatake is a guys that thinks his life is ordanary. Boy was he wrong. Now that he is a jonin he has a... More

Info.
Chapter 1: Returning home.
Chapter 2: Over my dead body.
Chapter 3: Trying to convice the enemy to join the team.
Chaper 4: Becoming co-sensei.
Chapter 5: Fighting Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke.
Chapter 6: The Land of Music.
Chapter 7: Saveing prince Sebastian.
Chapters 8: Deciding to become friends.
Chapter 9: Rejecting the prince's marriage proposal.
Chapter 10: The fight between Kakashi and Gai.
Chapter 11: The Land of Waves.
Chapter 12: Saving Zabuza-kun and Haku-kun.
Chapter 13: Misunderstandings part 1.
Chapter 14: Misunderstandings part 2.
Chapter 15: Finally atmiting my feelings towards her.
Chapter 16: Listening to her angelic voice.
Author's note.
Chapter 18: Singing contest.
Chapter 19: The break up.
Chapter 20: Rose fights Juliana and Tsunade fights Kakashi.
Chapter 21: Leaving Konoha and the start of the flower village.
Chapter 22: Alliances.
Chapter 24: Informing Kurenai, Anko, Itachi, and Scarlett.
Chapter 25: The Kage's summit.
Chapter 26: Kakashi gets tortured.
Chapter 27: An alliance with Konoha.
Chapter 28: Roseline gets drunk.
Chapter 29: Everything changes.

Chapter 23: Messege to Konoha.

1.5K 50 7
By Tayqii

Roseline's P.O.V

I was in my office busy writing the letter that Haku would give to Tsunade when there was a knock on my door. I quickly put other papers over the one I was writing. "Come in." I said and Thaddeus, Charlotte and Dimitri walked in with children behind them. I only recognized one. Inari from the Land of Waves. Thaddeus walked to my deck and handed me the scroll. I quickly read the message. "Thaddeus take them and sign them into the academy and get them into a house while they are here. Oh, hi Inari long time no see." I said and Thaddeus only nodded as Inari stared at me.
"Rose?" Inari asked and I nodded. I opened my arms and he ran into it and gave me a big hug. "It's been a long time. I'm glad you came." I said and he nodded. "Where is Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi?" Inari asked. "They aren't here. Its only me, Zabuza and Haku." I said and Inari nodded. "Now run along and get settled." I said and he smiled and I smiled back as he followed Thaddeus. Charlotte stepped forward and handed me a scroll and I read it quickly. "Okay Charlotte take them to the ANBU and medical department and then get them settled. After that you can go home to your family." I said and Charlotte nodded and left.

Dimitri walked forward and handed me the scroll and I read it quickly. "Dimitri take them to the academy and then get them settled." I said and he nodded and then they left. I took out the note I was writing and finished it. "Haku." I said and he appeared  next to me. "You needed me Rose." Haku said and I nodded. "Yes. Haku I want you to deliver this message to Tsunade and then tell her I said that she can inform Kurenai, Anko, Itachi and Scarlett." I said and handed him the scroll. Haku took it and disappeared.

Tsunade's P.O.V

I was in my office doing some paper work when Haku entered my office and gave me a fright. "Haku you scared me. What are you doing here?" I whispered/yelled at him. "Rose asked me to give you this." Haku said pulling out a scroll.

Dear Tsunade

Sorry that this is the first time I'm writing you a message. It's just that thing are very busy here where I am. Sorry that I can't tell you where I am. But Haku informed me about some of the things that happened in the village. Congratulations with you and Jiraiya's marriage. I'm sorry that I wasn't there. I really wish that I was. I also heard that Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Lee, Neji, Ten Ten,Hinata, Kiba, Scarlett and Shino became jonin. Please tell Anko that I say congratulations on finding out that she is pregnant and to Kurenai about the twins. I heard it's a boy and a girl.

I also heard that Itachi and Shizune are engaged, please give them my regards. I also heard that Naruto and Hinata are dating. Shikamaru and the chick from the sand -Temari- are also dating, Ino and Kiba are dating, Ten Ten and Lee are dating. I also heard that they all were wandering what happened to me because a week after we left Naruto can to the compound to see me and when he realized you were gone he went to that stupid Hatake!! The whole team 7 went to see the you and when you said that we left the village for a mission Hatake didn't believe you.

So they got Ino to get the information about us leaving and then they went on a mission to get us back but was stopped by ANBU and escorted to your office and then you said that we went on training and didn't say when we would be back. They left it at that. I want to thank you for not telling them what you know. Maybe we will see each other in the further until then goodbye and good luck Tsunade.

Sincerely your best friend

Roseline Taylor DiMera.

As I read the note I felt tears in my eyes. I really missed her. I almost laughed where Rose said 'that stupid Hatake'. It looks like their friendship was destroyed the moment she found out that he betrayed her. I'm mean what was he thinking. Juliana was nothing compered to Rose. I began writing a quick message back.

Dear Rose

It was good to hear from you again. I miss you. We all miss you. Kurenai even named her baby girl after you -Taylor. The boy's name is Jonathan. I found out a week ago that I'm pregnant and when I told Jiraiya he was so happy. Anko and Ibiki are happy. I forbid her to do missions but she is still in interrogation and torture department.

Itachi and Shizune set a date. They both agreed to do it the day after you birthday. The 12th of August. When Naruto and Kakashi found out you, Haku and Zabuza were gone they went crazy. Sakura became my apprentice and Naruto changed so much. He has really grown. He became Jiraiya's apprentice while Sasuke became Kakashi's apprentice and the after that Itachi would teach him also. Scarlett took her ANBU exams along with Shikamaru, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, and Neji.

Konoha has never been the same since you left. We all missed you even more when there was a get together and a karaoke night. A week after Kakashi found out you left the village he stopped even coming to the get together everyone is worried about him since he became depressed when you left. He returned to the ANBU black ops after Scarlett, Shikamaru, Sakura, Sasuke,Naruto, Hinata and Neji became ANBU. Gai also told me that when he challenged Kakashi he said no.

Now normally I would not have mind but after a month in which Kakashi has rejected all the challenges I went to talk to him but when I got to his home I show him staring at a photo about you two kissing at the sakura festival. I could see that he wanted to cry and then he put the photo down and got his ANBU gear and left for work. When I went to take a closer look to the photo I saw that you were looking at the camera and Kakashi kissed your check and you were blushing while he had the look of love in his eye.

There was also a tear drop on the photo. When I asked him to test a new chunnin that came to the village he did but you know how he would read those books that Jiraiya writes when he is bored? Yes he didn't even read those books. Instead he just to the kid down and walked away. I asked his colleges if he reads the books when he's on missions. They said that they never saw him with those books and that he would always take watch and when the others take over he would walk off into the woods and train until it is his turn to take watch again. I can't wait to see you somewhere in the further again.

Love

Tsunade.

I gave the note to Haku and he disappeared again. I guess Rose told him to give me the note and the return to wherever they are and not let anyone else know. Trust Rose to be so clever and well planned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 14.2K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
26.3K 802 18
A girl from 'our' world finds herself in Narutoverse and immediately runs into a group of flesh-peddlers. She is saved by a silver-haired stranger bu...
1.7K 35 26
KAKASHI'S LOVE STORY (Trilogy) Konoha is recovering from the 4th shinobi war. The town is loomed with the dark time yet before Kakashi became the 6th...
133K 4.6K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...