From Enemies To Lovers (Kakas...

De Tayqii

Kakashi Hatake is a guys that thinks his life is ordanary. Boy was he wrong. Now that he is a jonin he has a... Mais

Info.
Chapter 1: Returning home.
Chapter 2: Over my dead body.
Chapter 3: Trying to convice the enemy to join the team.
Chaper 4: Becoming co-sensei.
Chapter 5: Fighting Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke.
Chapter 6: The Land of Music.
Chapter 7: Saveing prince Sebastian.
Chapters 8: Deciding to become friends.
Chapter 9: Rejecting the prince's marriage proposal.
Chapter 10: The fight between Kakashi and Gai.
Chapter 11: The Land of Waves.
Chapter 12: Saving Zabuza-kun and Haku-kun.
Chapter 13: Misunderstandings part 1.
Chapter 14: Misunderstandings part 2.
Chapter 16: Listening to her angelic voice.
Author's note.
Chapter 18: Singing contest.
Chapter 19: The break up.
Chapter 20: Rose fights Juliana and Tsunade fights Kakashi.
Chapter 21: Leaving Konoha and the start of the flower village.
Chapter 22: Alliances.
Chapter 23: Messege to Konoha.
Chapter 24: Informing Kurenai, Anko, Itachi, and Scarlett.
Chapter 25: The Kage's summit.
Chapter 26: Kakashi gets tortured.
Chapter 27: An alliance with Konoha.
Chapter 28: Roseline gets drunk.
Chapter 29: Everything changes.

Chapter 15: Finally atmiting my feelings towards her.

2.7K 72 26
De Tayqii

Roseline's P.O.V

I walked around the village and stopped at the park where you you could only see the cherry blossom trees. I jumped up and sat on the branch and watched as the sun as it was busy setting. I was thinking for a while and before I knew it I was singing 'King- by Lauren Aquilina'.

You're alone
You're on your own
So what?
Have you gone blind
Have you forgotten what
You have and what is yours?

Glass have empty, glass half full
Well either way
You won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws

You've got it all
You've lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
Your in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again

You don't get
What all this is about
Your to wrapped up
In your self-doubt
You've got that young light, set it free

You've got it all
You've lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
Your in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king

There's method in my madness
There's no logic in your sadness
You don't gain a single thing from misery
Take it from me

You've got it all
You've lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
Your in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king

You've got it all
You've lost your mind in the sound
There's so much more
You can reclaim your crown
Your in control
Rid of the monsters inside your head
Put all your faults to bed
You can be king again

I sang and once I was done I noticed that I was crying. That was one of my favourite songs. It always brought me to tears.

"That was beautiful Rose. I didn't know you can sing so beautifully. It amazes me every time you sing." Kakashi said as he came to sit next to me. "What did you want Hatake?! Is it not frustrating to be in the same team with me? Am I not driving you insane?" I asked as I whipped away my tears. I stood up and dusted myself off when I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me down. "So you heard some of the things I said to Asuma?" Kakashi said and I glared at him. "Yes. I heard all that I needed to hear." I said trying to get out of his grip but he only tightened his grip around me. I was beginning to get frustrated with him.

"Not all of it Rose. The reason why I said that you drive me insane without even trying is because..." Kakashi said trailing off. "Because of what Hatake!!" I said angry. "Because your so beautiful, kind and strong. Every man wants to be with you and I got lucky to have on my squat but the I-I began to fall for you. I-I can't get you out of my mind and I don't think that I want to. That's what irritates me.

Having you so close to me but not able to touch you, kiss those plump pink lips of yours that looks so addictive or being able to call you all mine and come home at the end of the day and see you in my house and in my bed at night and wake up next to you to see that breathtaking smile of yours. I love you DiMera." Kakashi said as his hold kept tightening around me and I knew he was serious. I was shocked to the point where I stopped trying to get out of his hold.

"Why are you telling me this now Hatake and why should I believe you?" I asked him looking him dead in the eye. "Because I would never lie to you about something like this DiMera. Even before we became enemies I fell in love with you but then we became enemies and I pretend that I didn't love you but I did. I always did and I always will." Kakashi said looking me in the eyes. It was silent for a long time until I spoke again. "I also fell for you even if you are a pervet. I guess I always did and I just didn't want to admit it to myself but I can't ignore the feeling anymore. I love you too Hatake." I said as I looked away from him.

Kakashi's P.O.V

I couldn't believe what she said. 'I love you too Hatake.' Those words kept running through my head. I smiled and pulled down my mask. I turned her head holding her chin and leaned in. Rose closed her eyes and also leaned in closing the gap between us. Once my lips met hers I felt fireworks exploding. Her lips were so soft and I just wanted more. Once we broke away to get some air I looked at her and she blushed. I smirked and kissed her again. Rose put her arms around my neck and I liked her bottom lip. She kept her mouth closed and I growled. I could feel her smirking as she kissed me. Then an idea popped into my head. I bit her lip softly and she gasped.

I used that to my advantage and slipped my tong into her mouth. We had a heated make out session when she pulled away for air. "So does this mean that we are together now because if we're not then I'm slowly dying inside." I said and she giggled. "Yes we are. I wouldn't kiss anybody if we aren't together. So when do we tell everybody?" Rose asked and smiled at me. "You are going to be the death of me with the way you smile, giggle, sing and looks so beautiful without even trying. We can tell them whenever you want to, there is no pressure. I don't mind waiting for the world to know. As long as I have you in my arms I'm fine." I said and she kissed my nose as she pulled my mask back up.

"Lets go home to my house Hatake." Rose said in a seductive voice. It turned me on really fast. "Okay. When we get there would you please sing for me DiMera. You voice is really beautiful." I asked and she nodded and I stood up and picked her up bridal style and jumped out of the tree. Once I landed on the ground I teleported us to the DiMera compound. "Where is Scarlett?" I asked curiously because I wanted to spent some time alone with her. "She is visiting Hinata and Neji. I am pretty sure Neji is going to ask Scar out. I see the way he looks at her. He really likes her." Rose said and I chuckled.

"You always knows when someone likes someone. Yet you never realised that I liked you." I said and she blushed. "That's because I was to busy trying to ignore my feelings towards you." Rose said and I blushed. I put her down and then I followed her inside. "Would you like something to drink?" Rose asked and I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "No I just want to sit down with you and hold you in my arms." I said and she blushed. I picked her up and walked to the couch and put her on my lap and hold her in my arms.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

135 9 7
Setting: Post 4th Great Shinobi War. You, Yukina Namikaze, and your older brother Asuma lost both your parents during the 3rd war. Minato and Kushin...
72.3K 1.7K 17
{Disclaimer: this story does not belong to me all credit goes to the creator of this story} Kakashi is the closest thing Tilliqa has ever had to a p...
1.6M 51.3K 73
Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as she is transported into the Naruto World...
470K 13.5K 44
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), although my last name is not known to many people. I used to have a happy and chill childhood in a small hidden village from the Lan...