Stuck in Your (Love) Trap [Bl...

By _shiro_usagi_

After spends almost a hundred years searching for someone, Aizen Sousuke finally found the person he was look... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 2 - Ascend to Hueco Mundo
Chapter 3 - New Life
Chapter 4 - Blue Espada
Chapter 5 - Back to Human World
Chapter 6 - Grimmjow vs Ichigo
Chapter 7 - Visored
Chapter 8 - The Hidden Power
Chapter 9 - The Next Plan
Chapter 10 - Back to Your Side
Chapter 11 - Love?
Chapter 12 - Sasaki Ren
Chapter 13 - Home
Chapter 14 - Promise Under the Cherry Blossom Tree
Chapter 15 - Goodbye, Mother...
Chapter 16 - True Feelings
Chapter 17 - At Last
Chapter 18 - The Truth
Chapter 19 - Jealousy
Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present
Chapter 21 - Cruelty
Chapter 22 - Came to Rescue
Chapter 23 - Discovered
Chapter 24 - A new Threat
Chapter 25 - The Hardest Decision
Chapter 26 - Say the Magic Words and You will found the Miracle
Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living
Chapter 28 - A Small Proposal
Chapter 29 - Two Years Later
Chapter 30 - Only Him
Chapter 31 - Became Yours Completely
Chapter 32 - Precious
Chapter 33 - Betrayal?
Chapter 34 - The True Proposal
Chapter 35 - One Glance
Chapter 36 - Marriage and...
Last Chapter - Epilogue
Author's Announcement - Polling Matter

Chapter 37 - The New Life Begin

2.3K 36 5
By _shiro_usagi_

Almost four months have passed since their wedding. 

Just another few more weeks and Ran will finally gave birth to her first children. Aizen's first children. Since that day, they have not got any chance to go a honeymoon because Aizen was worried is anything will happened to Ran so he suggested to have a honeymoon after she gave birth, along with their children.

After their wedding, Ran was opening her own flower's shop, in her own house. She told Aizen that she will opened her own shop if she got enough money. And as for Aizen, because he still haven't found what he want to do in human world-he decided to help Ran with her business. Her shop was open for everyone who wanted her flowers as a gift, anniversary, bouquets, and many things. Aizen handle the ordering while Ran arranged the flowers. He already told her to take it easy because she will give birth shortly but Ran being Ran. She was very stubborn to listened to him.

That day went out normally. Aizen was sitting on the couch while watching his wife arranging a bouquet of flowers. Since Ran opened her shop, many people came to her to arranged flowers for them. They said they loved her flowers as she was like gave the flowers a magic and they felt happy just by having her flowers in their house. He was happy hearing positive thoughts from then, but... Aizen knew her customers knew Ran is pregnant, but why they couldn't just leave her alone for the time being? He was...pissed because he knew his wife was extremely tired.

"Um, excuse me?" Someone shouting in front. Aizen immediately went to the door and found a rather old woman standing in front of the door. "Oh, Aizen-san? Good day. I want to pick up my order" She said.

"Oh, Suzuki-san. Please wait for a moment, Ran is--" Before Aizen could finished his sentences...

"Suzuki-san!" Ran called her as she walked towards the door while bringing the bouquet and gave it to her. "Here your order"

"Oh my, thank you so much dear. I'm sorry to troubled you with this. I'm sure you're very tired, right?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it. I hope your sister likes it"

"She will. She have to. She already bothered you too much. I already told her you're pregnant so let her be for a moment but she was to stubborn. Said she wanted to arranged it at home. For how much longer, Ran-chan?"

"The doctor said another seven weeks but today I'm going to have another check up just in case" She told her.

"I see. Well, please rest well. You should closed your shop for the time being. I'm sure your customers will appreciate it. Well then, thank you for the flowers and see you again" She waved to both of them. When she already gone, Aizen and Ran went inside their house.

"She's... Aya and Kyo's mother, no?" Aizen asked.

"Hm? Yeah. She looked exactly like Kyo-kun, right?"

"Indeed, she is. Anyway, Ran?"

"...Yes?" She looked at him.

"You should closed your shop for awhile. You will give birth soon, so--"

"Hey, I'm okay. Don't worry, I'm still--" Before she could finished her words, Ran could feel the world was spinning around as her body became unstable and almost fell if Aizen didn't caught her.

"Ran..!" He adjusted her body and slowly sat her on the floor.

"I--I'm fine. I'm just...a little dizzy" She said.

"No, you're not. We should go to hospital now. Here, let me take you" He hold her up slowly and exit the house.

***

Hospital

When they reached the hospital, they immediately went to their doctor to check up on Ran. The doctor, named Hoshino, told them that Ran was having a pre-eclampsia. She told them almost every mother who have their first pregnancy or twins were vulnerable to this kind of state. Moreover, because Ran was overworking and always exhausted, she got anemic. She also told them that the risk of giving birth will be much higher as both the mother and the children's life will be in danger. The doctor suggested to let Ran hospitalized until she gave birth so doctor Hoshino will be able to keep an eye on her.

When Ran already got a room, she immediately ascend to her bed and sat on it while Aizen sitting on the chair. The atmosphere became heavy again. Aizen recalled on what the doctor told them.

If she's not be careful, there will be a possibility both the mother and the children's life will be in danger

He didn't want that. He didn't want to lose Ran. For the first time in his life, he was scared. Scared of losing her. Scared of losing his children. From his looks, Ran could tell her husband was worried about her.

"It's okay, Sousuke-san.." She suddenly said, causing Aizen looked at her. "Hoshino-sensei said if I got treated immediately, everything is going to be all right" She then touched her tummy. "These are the precious life that I want to protect. I want to give birth to them. Even though... I have to sacrificed my own life" Ran stated. Aizen could see from her eyes that she was serious. She determined to do anything so their babies will be saved. A face without any hesitation. As she was ready to gave up her own life so the babies will be saved. 

Hearing her words, Aizen immediately stood up and gently closing her face to his shoulder. "...I'll be right beside you when you gave birth to them. I...I won't let you die. The babies...they will need their mother so don't you give up" He stated and Ran wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I will" 

As Aizen and the doctor predicted, Ran's condition became worse as she was raising the babies in her womb. She have to stayed at the hospital until the birth month. Her friends always came to check on her and also some of her loyal customers. Since then, Ran decided to closed her shop for a moment because she didn't want to made Aizen more worried. 

~Timeskip~

Doctor Hoshino predicted Ran will give birth in another week. Because Ran's condition became a lot worse, she told Aizen to prepared for anything. If everything was going out well, both the mother and the babies will be saved but if not... He should be prepared whether the mother or the babies will be saved. Aizen didn't told Ran about this because he knew...she will choose to sacrificed her life to saved the babies and he didn't want that. He didn't want to lose her. He almost lose her before and he didn't want to go through that again.

While Aizen was taking care the flower given by Ichigo and his friends, he could see from Ran's face that she was...really pale. She always said she's fine over and over just to not made him worried, but hearing her said that-Aizen became more worried.

"Um, Sousuke-san...? If I--" Before she could finished her words, she could feel something in her stomach as Ran hold her tummy, surprising Aizen.

"Ran!" Aizen immediately pressed the button on the side table. "Don't worry, Ran! The doctor will come here soon. Hang in there" He assured her as he looked at his wife's face became in pain. It didn't take them too long for doctor Hoshino and the nurses to came.

"Hoshino-sensei! She will be giving birth now!" The nurse said, confusing Aizen.

"Now? I thought there is still one week" Aizen asked.

"There are many mothers who are giving birth, particularly twins faster than we predicted. If one of her babies is on the breech position, she will take more longer to give birth. Please prepare for anything worse as the giving birth process will be much more difficult" The doctor told him. They immediately took Ran to the surgery room. Aizen requested her to let him stay at Ran's side which surprisingly she let him. At that moment, he didn't want to let her alone. He want to be by her side.

Five hours have passed since then. There were still no sign of Ran will giving birth in any moment. She was still in pain just like always as Aizen didn't know what to do. As for Ran, the only thing she could feel was pain and she could feel her conscious slowly move far away from her.

"Sensei! Her blood pressure continue to drop. If we continue like this--" The nurse said.

Doctor Hoshino was like thinking very hard in her mind. And then... "...Which one should I saved? The mother, or the babies?" She asked to Aizen. He didn't know how to answer her. He didn't want to lose any of them. In the middle of his thought, Ran suddenly grabbed his arm while trying to hold back the pain.

"N-No! P-Please! I---I don't care what's going to happen to me! My babies--!" She told him. She wanted to protect her children and she was ready to do anything so they will be saved. "Ugh!" She could feel the pain became much worse, her tears continued to flowing down as she continue to grabbed his sleeves. "P-Please--! Sou--suke..san! N-No...matter what...happens... Please...protect them! Protect...our children!" She begged him.

Aizen then hold her hand tightly. " Don't say such weak things. I won't promise such things" He assured her. "You're going to be okay. You're going to live together with me and our children, the four of us. I told you, right? They will need their mother. And I still need you. So, don't give up, Ran" He continue to assured her. As for Ran, she like satisfied hearing his words as she slowly closing her eyes and all she could feel were the voices of Aizen and doctor Hoshino became far away from her. "Ran!" He called. "Ran! Open your eyes!" He continued to called her.

Ran could feel her body became weaker and weaker. Aizen's voice became far away from her. She couldn't feel her body. 

Sousuke-san... Since that day I realized my feelings, you became the most important existence to me. I will always love you. Even though I die, you won't be alone. You will have a part of me with you. They will be right there, beside you. Even if I have to sacrificed my own live, the babies...they will be saved.

Ran could feel her breath became slower as she was ready to entered to another world, and then...

...an...

She could heard voices.

..on't...ve...up...

Again, another voices. She opened her eyes and there she found...

Don't give up... Ran...

Her eyes became wide as her parents and Kiyo suddenly appeared in front of her while holding her hands and then... The only thing she could heard were the voices of crying. Babies' crying voice. When she finally aware on what happened, she began to cried in happiness as she knew... Her babies were saved and she also...saved.

"It's done! Congratulations! Both her mother and the babies are in perfect health!" Doctor Hoshino informed her. The nurses then took the babies and together with the doctor left the couples alone. Aizen was still in shock, he was like tried to understand on what already happened. Ran, his wife, finally gave birth to his children and surprisingly-both Ran and their children were saved. He then walked towards Ran and hold her hand and brought it to his face.

"Ran... You did well... Thank you" He said while closing his eyes. He now could finally felt relieved as he didn't have to lose her or his children. Ran could feel his hands were trembling because he was scared of losing her. She hold his hands back and looked at him gently.

"Sousuke-san... Even though, it was just a moment... I met them..." She informed him.

"Them?"

"My parents and... Kiyo-san" She told him. Her information about Kiyo made him surprised. "They... They told me to not give up. I---I always sad because I couldn't meet them again. I want to show them, their first grandchildren. But, I know... They always right here, beside us" She told him again. In the middle, the nurses return while bringing her children, wrapped in towel and gently gave them to Ran. She began to cried again while she had them in her arms as Aizen wrapped them in his arms. Beautiful and healthy children. She promised to herself that she will live for the sake of Aizen and also her children. 

"...Ran?" Aizen called. "Have you thought the names?"

"Oh... Their name... Um, Sousuke-san too? Did you think about it?"

"Well, I have but... I just want to ask for your opinion first"

"Really? Then, what's the name?" 

"...Kyosuke" He said.

"Kyosuke? That's a great name. Let's use it. Ne, Kyosuke?" She asked to her baby boy. "Well then, can I named the girl then?"

"Go ahead" There was a short pause before Ran told him, and then...

"...Kiyomi" She told him. "Sounds good?" She asked.

"Kiyomi, huh? Did you used Kiyo's name there?"

"Well, she's the reason on why I was born and she's also the important person to you and I want to honored by giving her name to our daughter. Um, you don't like it?" She asked, worriedly. Aizen then poked her nose and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

"I like it. Well then..." He reached his hand to his children. "Thank you for being born. Kyosuke... Kiyomi..." He said gently.

Hearing him said those words, Ran leaned to his shoulder. Although she felt very exhausted and sore, she was happy. Happy that she finally have her own family. Happy that her family was perfect. 

"Welcome to the family, Kyosuke... Kiyomi..." She said and gave them a kiss in their forehead. And turned her face to Aizen. "Sousuke-san... Thank you for being by my side"

Aizen then closing his lips to hers as both of them promised to themselves that they will do anything to protect their children. Aizen vowed to himself that he will not let anything or anyone hurt his family. He was ready to do anything for his family. Ran also believed she will be saved as long Aizen by her side. She couldn't wait for their children to grown up.

And then....

-----------------------------

Done with chapter 37! Fiuh~ Ran-chan already work hard during giving birth. Good job, Ran-chan! And so... The babies are finally born! One boy and one girl. Kyosuke and Kiyomi. Do you like it? :3 Ran-chan is now a mother and Aizen become a father. Wonder what he looks like? An over-protective father? Or a strict father?

Well then, after they're born-what will happened afterwards? Stay tuned for the...epilogue! Tee-hee~

The cover for this story is the twin. It was extremely hard finding a twin picture so guessed I have to use this for the cover. The credit of the picture goes to the owner.

Please leave comments or votes.

See you in the Epilogue! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 115 29
-Note: Arc is Arrancar Arc- Yuri Kurosaki, cousin to Ichigo Kurosaki, has learnt something about Aizen Sosuke's plan. Something devastating. As he a...
8.7K 196 44
Ichigo and Tsubaki Kurosaki have always known that they were different from other people. After all only they could see spirits and the two men that...
31.6K 1.1K 50
We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a great and achieving soul reaper, Gin also...
23.4K 761 40
This story is about Ulquiorra and Orihime. Soon they had a daughter name rose and when she turned 16 things went wrong. Can ulquiorra and orihime sa...