A War for Love (A TVD&The Ori...

By Salvatore97

Natalya Russo is a vampire thanks to Marcel Gerard. She was turned 200 years ago. Her family brought her to N... More

Ch. 1: The Night of Pain
Ch. 2: New Life
Ch. 3: It's my Birthday!!!
Ch. 4: Party....from Hell?
Ch. 5: Fight???
Ch. 6: May I Have This Dance?
Ch. 7: Truths and Treachery
Ch. 8: Catching Up With Niklaus
Ch. 9: Werewolf Bite and Secret Revealed
Ch. 10: Damon Salvatore
Ch. 11: Club Thirst
Ch. 12: Witch of a Wake-up Call
Ch. 13: The Klaus Cure
Ch. 14: Memories
Ch. 15: Tieri Awakens
Ch. 16: Elijah the Peacemaker
Ch. 17: Niklaus' Baby Drama
Ch. 18: A Visit to Mystic Falls
Ch. 19: I'm Screwed
Ch. 20: Niklaus Forgives Me
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST REPLY
Ch 21: A New Chapter in My Life
Ch 22: I Choose Klaus
Ch 24: The Witch
Ch 25: Davina
Ch 26: Betrayal
Ch. 27: Sacrifice
Ch. 28:The Strega

Ch 23: You Did What To Elijah?!

207 2 0
By Salvatore97

I hear someone sit down next to the bed and I'm up with my hand around their throat quicker than they can think and realize it's Klaus. I let go and I feel my eyes vamp out again when I smell blood.

Klaus says,"Calm down, love. I brought you something."

I wince as I relax. I lift up the sheet and see I'm practically a mummy.

I ask,"What happened?"

Klaus hands me the blood bag and  says,"The werewolf Dan attacked you. You needed copious amounts of both vampire blood and human blood to heal. We even gave you a little werewolf blood."

I down the blood bag and Niklaus throws it away.

I ask,"What vampires volunteered?"

Marcel's voice says,"My guys did. We kept the blood flowing into them so that it could go into you."

I look at Marcel and ask,"Why would you do that?"

Marcel replies,"Contrary to you not telling me you were a hybrid, I don't want you dead, Natalya."

I ask,"Where's Thierry, Elijah, and Rebekah?"

Thierry says,"I'm right here, Natalya."

He comes into view and I reach my hand out to him. He comes to my left side and sits in a chair there. He takes my hand in his and I see tears in his eyes.

I ask,"What's wrong?"

He replies,"I thought I was going to lose you, Nat."

I squeeze his hand reassuringly and say,"I'm not going anywhere."

The tears fall from Thierry's eyes and I use my magic to bring him to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he hugs me to him tightly.

Thierry says,"Don't scare me like ever again, Russo."

I reply,"No problem, Vanchure."

Thierry says,"I'm going to get something for you. I'll be back."

I smile and nod. He presses a kiss to my cheek and disappears.

Klaus says,"I'm glad you're alright, love."

I hear paws pounding and claws clicking on tile along with security yelling. The pounding and clicking turn into my room and next thing I know, I have a giant wolf on my bed. It's Jackson and he licks my face.

I laugh,"Jackson."

Jackson yips and I say,"Down."

He whines and I ask,"What are you doing here anyway?"

Klaus says,"The wolf helped me get you here. He hasn't left at all since. I had convinced him to leave before you woke up."

I pet Jackson as security comes in.

I ask, Can I help you?"

They shake their heads and I say,"Good."

They leave and I look at Klaus.

I ask,"Where's Elijah?"

Klaus doesn't answer me and a nurse comes in. I can smell her blood and I feel my fangs come out. She leans over me and I quickly grab her and sink my fangs into her neck. I drink til I'm no longer thirsty. I give her some vampire blood and compell her to forget what just happened and that she got light headed because she didn't eat enough this morning. She leaves and I look at Klaus.

I say,"Klaus, answer me."

He replies,"I daggered him and gave him to Marcel."

I exclaim,"You did what to Elijah!?!"

Klaus looks away and I say,"Nik, look at me."

He shakes his head and I get up. My legs give out and Klaus catches me. I glance at Marcel and he is glaring at Klaus.

I say,"Marcellus, thank you for helping me."

He nods and leaves.

I say,"Klaus, get me out of here."

Nik nods and says,"You need to get dressed first."

I vamp speed my clothes on and am back in Nik's arms. I'm breathing heavily and he looks at me concerned.

I say,"I'm fine. Just get me home."

He says,"I didn't think you would wake up. I thought you would die right in front of me."

I say,"I'm not going anywhere Mikaelson."

Nik smiles and everything blurs as he runs us home. He sets me on his bed and I change into one of his shirts after I rinse off in the shower.

I ask,"Why did you dagger Elijah?"

Nik says,"I needed Marcel to trust me."

I ask,"Why didn't he trust you?"

Nik says,"I may have but one of his men and gave him an ultimatum."

I ask,"How long was I out?"

Nik replies,"You were out for a month."

I ask,"So did Elijah agree to this?"

Nik replies,"Sort of. He didn't pull the dagger out after I put it in him."

I sigh and say,"Nik, we need to get Elijah back."

Nik says,"And that is what I have been doing."

I use my magic to dry my hair and stand. I go to Nik who is at the window looking down across the plantation.

I say,"Niklaus, I'm still here. I don't care what you do. Just know that I'm here."

Nik says,"I know."

I say,"Then look at me, Niklaus."

He looks at me and I say,"Let me in. Let me love you, Nik."

Something clicks in his eyes and next thing I know, his lips are on mine. I kiss him back and he slams me against a wall. I gasp and he slips his tongue inside. He rips his shirt off of me and I rip his shirt off of him.

I trace the tattoo on his chest with my fingers and look up at him. He captures my lips in a kiss and I pull away. His lips go to my neck and I gasp when he grazes his fangs against my neck.

I sigh,"Niklaus."

He trails his lips down to my chest and my back arches off the wall.

He says,"Natalya."

I say,"Niklaus."

He says,"If we keep going, there's no turning back."

I look at him and see that a small part of him hopes I will turn away and the rest of him hopes I will stay. I lean in and he looks at me. My lips are centimeters from his when he lets out a shaky breath.

I take his lips in mine and catch his bottom lip between my teeth. I tug on his lip lightly and a guttural moan comes from him. He grips my thighs as I wrap them around his waist when our lips meet. I wrap my arms around his neck and he carries me to the bed. I wave my hand and the covers move back.

I say,"I choose you Niklaus. Always and forever."

Niklaus looks at me with wide eyes and I feel tears in my eyes.

I say,"I would have chosen to go with you if I had had the choice all those years ago."

Nik says,"Natalya, I-."

I say,"I love you, Niklaus Mikaelson. I mean it with every fiber of my being. I never even loved my parents as much as I love you. I love every part of you. From the gentle, loving side I see right now to the notorious destructive Original people say you are."

Nik says,"I love you, Natalya."

I say,"Nik, I don't know what that's like. I don't know what it's like to be loved anymore."

Niklaus says,"I'll show you, my love."

He sets me in the bed and blurs to the door. He shuts and locks it. He blurs around the room closing the curtains and I light the candles with my magic. Nik comes to me and takes my bra and panties off. I instantly go for the sheet but Nik stops me.

He says,"I want you. Don't hide from me."

I look up at him and see only love for me in his eyes. I lay down against the pillows and his eyes trail over my body.

He says,"Beautiful."

I blush and Niklaus blurs on top of me. His lips are on mine in an instant and his tongue slides across my bottom lip. I open letting him in and I feel something pressing against my thigh. I realize it's Klaus and blush profusely.

He pulls away and says,"My little warrior."

He says,"I love you."

I reply,"And I, you."

Nik lays his body carefully on mine.

I say,"I won't break Mikaelson."

Nik smiles and captures my lips in a kiss. I feel his manhood push into me slowly. My hand fists in his hair and I gasp.

Nik says,"Bite me, Natalya."

I look at him and he nods. I sink my fangs on top of his right pec. He pushes into me fully and I draw blood from him. I pull away and lick my lips. I lick away the blood and the wound heals.

Niklaus says,"I'm sorry it hurt."

I reply,"You're my first Niklaus."

He seems truly shocked and I say,"I'm not lying."

Nik says,"Well I'm truly honored."

He pulls himself most of the way out and pushes himself back in. There's pain but he doesn't a few more times and the pain goes away. He thrusts back into me again and I feel pleasure. Niklaus' lips are on mine and I can't get enough of him. He gets into a steady rhythm and I rake my nails down his back from the pleasure.

I moan,"Niklaus!"

He grunts in response and I sink my fangs into his neck. He thrusts into me harder than the other thrusts when I sink my fangs into his neck and grunts in pleasure. I moan against his neck and pull away. Niklaus sinks his fangs into my neck and goes back to his rhythm.

I gasp when he does that and my left hand goes to the back of his neck holding him there. He thrusts into me and my hips move up to meet his. He pulls away from my neck in a second and a strangled moan comes from him. He captures my lips in a kiss and he picks up his pace.

I moan,"Oh, Niklaus! Yes!"

I see his eyes shift and he looks at me. I can't seem to look away and my eyes shift as well. I feel an unfamiliar tightness in my stomach and Klaus thrusts faster. Something happens and pure pleasure crashes over me and my back arches off the bed.

I cry out,"Niklaus!"

He moans my name and I feel him still inside me as he spills his seed inside me. Nik's eyes go back to their beautiful blue and mine shift back as well. Nik collapses on me and I feel his member slip out of me as he falls to the side on his back.

We're both panting and I look at Niklaus. He raises his left arm and I scoot towards him. I curl into his side and lay my head in his shoulder. He lays his hand on my thigh and I can't believe what we just did.

Niklaus asks,"Penny for your thoughts?"

I reply,"That was incredible."

Nik says,"That was something that can become very addictive, darling."

I look at Niklaus and say,"I think you're going to have to show me how you love me more often."

Niklaus smirks,"It'd be my pleasure."

I blush and he places a kiss on my forehead.

I say,"Niklaus, what do you say to having kids?"

Nik says,"Well I'm kind of already doing that, sweetheart."

I sit up and say,"That's not what I meant Niklaus."

I look down and ask,"Would you want to have kids with me?"

Nik doesn't respond and I look to find a mask of non emotion. I start to get out of the bed and grab the sheet.

I say,"Forget it, Niklaus."

I stand and Niklaus is in front of me.

He says,"Natalya, wait."

I reply,"No Klaus, I get it. You already have a kid coming. I shouldn't have expected you'd want more."

Niklaus says sternly as I walk around him,"Now you wait just one second."

I walk out of the door with Niklaus right behind me.

Niklaus says,"Natalya, you didn't even give me a chance to answer."

I reply,"I have to a chance. You didn't answer."

Nik says,"You're question caught me off guard, Nattie."

I say,"When it comes to me, there should be no hesitation, Nik. I have done nothing but think about you for the past two hundred years. You made me forget you in the twenties then you show up and I give up everything for you. For you, Niklaus."

Nik says,"I'm not that good with relationships and answering questions that catch me off guard."

We're in front of the entrance to the living room and I turn around quickly causing Niklaus to jump back. Little do I notice that Hayley and Rebekah are in the living room.

I say,"Nik, you tell me you love me and I don't know if it's true or if I'm some pawn. But I have given up my friends, Marcel, my life, I've given it all up to be with you because dammit, you make me feel alive, Niklaus. I have never felt like that with anyone. You make my heart beat faster than humanly possible. You make me feel emotions that I haven't felt in centuries. But you can't even answer a question that's been on my mind since I fell in love with you two hundred years ago."

Niklaus says,"I give you my word, Natalya, that I do indeed love you. That you are not a pawn in some master plan. I do want to have kids with you, love. It's just, it sunk in right then that this isn't some torturous dream I'm having and when I wake up, it'll be just that. I actually have you by my side where I've wanted you to be for two hundred years. Now please, love, I'm begging you, believe me."

I know he's telling the truth but I can't be here right now.

His head drops in shame and I say,"I believe you, Niklaus. I just need time to think."

I kiss his cheek before blurring upstairs into a pair of ripped short shorts, a Metallica t shirt, and a pair black ankle boots. I jump out the window and take off running as I hear glass shatter from the house behind me. I take off through the forest until I come upon the church.  I see Camille, Father Kieran's niece, exiting the church.

I say,"Cami."

She smiles and waves to me.

I say,"I know you've got more exciting things to do than talk to me but I could really use some advice."

She nods and says,"I actually was just heading home. Come walk with me while you tell me what's wrong."

I smile and say,"Thank you."

She smiles and we walk and I tell her everything. Niklaus, my parents, me, what I am, what happened today with Klaus."

She says,"I think you should give Klaus a chance. He just got back into town last month, found Marcel, found out he is going to be having a baby, and found you. He does need time to adjust."

I say,"Camille, I love him so much. I don't know why I freaked out on him when he didn't answer a stupid question."

She says,"It's actually quite simple. You are afraid Klaus is going to leave you and you are insecure around him. It's actually quite impressive that you didn't have a total meltdown."

I say,"Klaus wouldn't leave me. He gave me his word he wouldn't. Now he isn't like Elijah who gives his word a little too freely so when Klaus does, he means it."

Camille says as we enter her apartment,"That may be true but you haven't seen him in two hundred years.  You have doubts and it's OK to have doubts."

I sit other couch and she makes tea. She brings a cup to me and I thank her.

I say,"But I've never doubted Klaus ever. Not since the day I met him. I really should say night actually."

Flashback:

1846 New Orleans, Louisiana The French Quarter

I walk out of the bar with two drunkards on my tail.

I say,"You're both drunk now go home. Sleep it off, you dumb jackasses."

One slaps me and I slap him back harder. The other tries to feel me up but I move away. They follow me down an alley and double team me. I scream for help as they pin me against the wall.

They start undoing my corset and I struggle against them. Suddenly, one gets pulled off of me and I'm able to punch the other one. I kick him between the legs and he goes down. He pulls my legs out from under me and pins me underneath him. His head suddenly snaps to the side with a crack and he is flung off me.

Standing above me is the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. Even if he has blood in his mouth. He helps me up and looks in my eyes. He tells me to not be scared about what I just witnessed because he saved me.

I throw my arms around his neck and say,"Thank you."

He wraps his arms around me and says,"I'd do it again."

I pull back and he looks down at me. He looks up suddenly and I'm confused.

He says,"Fix yourself, love. You're almost falling out."

I look down and quickly fix my corset.

I say,"I'm so sorry uh."

He replies,"Niklaus. But my friends call me Klaus. You can call me whatever you like."

I blush and he asks,"What are you doing at a bar this late at night by yourself?"

I reply,"I am a server here."

Klaus says,"Not anymore. I will take care of you."

I don't protest and he says,"I will make sure no harm comes to you ever again."

He touches my cheek and I ask,"You hardly know me. Why would you do that for a stranger?"

He says,"I see something in you that intrigues me."

I smile and he offers me his arm. I take it and he walks me to his home. Little did I know my life would change forever that night.

End of Flashback

I look at Camille and say,"It's not some night in shining armor infatuation I have with him. I see why he does the things he does and I understand. I did the same when I was growing up. I never really went to school so when Klaus came into my life, I had a better life. He taught me how to read and write. He sat down with me for two hours every day teaching me. Then he taught me how to fight. Better than the way I was. He had Marcel looking after me and I was grateful. But soon the lessons became longer and I got to see a side of Klaus that anyone rarely sees. We did indeed date when I was old enough. But then he left and my parents died. I only had Marcel."

Camille says,"It sounds like you feel abandoned."

I reply,"I did feel abandoned but Marcel made sure I was loved and it didn't bother me anymore."

Camille says,"You should tell Klaus about it all."

I say,"I want to show you something."

Camille nods and I place my right hand on her temple and think of the night I met Niklaus. I pull away after I've shown her what I want to show her.

She says,"Klaus deserves a right to know how you feel. How you felt."

I reply,"I'll try it your way Camille."

She smiles and I set the tea cup,now empty of its contents, down. I compell her to never speak of the things I told her and showed her today. I trust her. I don't trust many people. I leave and walk back to the plantation.

--------------------

A/N

Katherine McNamara as Natalya?

Oooooh. Niklaus and Natalya finally got together. Hehehehe. But is it real for Natalya? Keep with the story to find out if you want. Let me know what you think. I brought Cami in along with Father Kieran and I found out the correct spelling for Thierry.

Where's Kol? What's Jackson gonna think about all of this? Where's Hayley? Do you think Marcel and Natalya will be friends again? What about Niklaus? Do you think he truly loves Natalya? Speaking of Natalya, OMG a flashback from Natalya. I'll be bringing in a witch in the next chapter. I think you all will like where I'm going with this story. At least, I hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 89 56
Nothing is been the same since the moment I meet him long time ago... I believe in him once.... I though I was his all...how mistaking I'm.... Losing...
33.3K 643 49
"I'm glad you came, Alex. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up you...
83.9K 1.8K 55
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
214K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...