Switched?! [Natsu x Reader]

Av Detherny

You and Natsu never got along. You've been rivals with him for 6 years, when he joined the guild. It all chan... Mer

O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y O n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y T h r e e
T w e n t y F i v e
T w e n t y S i x

T w e n t y F o u r

9K 315 545
Av Detherny

A/N: I told you to prepare for twenty four, guys! XD It came quicker than expected tbh. Two updates in one day, wow! You guys are lucky XD ENJOY this chapter! Have fun reading!!!

"We're here. We're back home!" Happy shouts, flying in circles. I look up at the guild from afar with a huge smile and start running towards the guild.

"Time to kiss everyone hello!" I shout, but then someone holds me back. I halt and look behind me, seeing Erza. "Erza?" she shakes her head at me and starts running ahead first. "HEY! ERZA THAT'S CHEATING!"

"Catch you guys there!" everyone starts running ahead and I scream, running after them. A flash of pink dashes in front of me and I narrow my eyes.

"NATSUUUU!"

"CAN'T BEAT ME, [NAME!"

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO CARRY ME!" I jokingly say and he slows down, running beside me with a grin. He grabs my arm and tucks me under his arm. "WHOA, DUDE! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR REALS, BUT THIS IS PRETTY NICE!" Natsu chortles and sprints as fast as he can, fire shooting out of his mouth.

"WE'RE GOING TO BEAT YOU BASTARDS!" Natsu exclaims, passing everyone besides Erza. "ERRRRZA!"

"That's right, Natsu! Run! Run, Natsu!" I cheer, fist bumping the air.

"Cheaters! [Name], you can't use Natsu as your train!" Lucy shouts, Happy sitting on her shoulders. "And, Happy, get off my shoulder! You're slowing me down!"

"Lushy, you can run, I can fly. I'm not wasting my wing energy to race to the guild! I think you're pretty effective at running, so I decided to stick with you."

I laugh and Natsu looks at me with a soft grin. "Go, Natsuuu!"

-Le skip-

We finally made it to the guild. Natsu and I got first, and he did all the job, so I'm fine. Natsu's wheezing like crazy as I stand up, gazing at Fairy Tail's sign. We're finally home! "We're home!" I shout, jumping up and down, pumping my fists.

"Hah. . .you made me run. . .hah. . .I'm dying!" Natsu pants and I look at him and smirk.

"Hey, hey, you picked me up. Not my fault," I say. Natsu pouts and sits on the floor.

"Geez, [Name], it seems like you don't even like me at all," he mutters, crossing his arms. Is it bad that I'm not that good at showing my feeling sometimes? I clear my throat and hold out a hand for him.

"Here. . .take my hand," I mutter. Natsu looks at me and grins, gladly taking my hand and standing up. Since he so excitedly took my hand, I stumble towards him, bumping my forehead into his chin. "OW!" I immediately bring a hand to rub my forehead and glare at the pink headed male.

"S-sorry! I got a little excited!"

"What kind of excited, Natsu?" I question, frowning.

"WH-WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?" he shouts.

"God damn, I come here and the first thing I have to hear is Fire Breath's loud voice," Gray murmurs, walking towards us, the others behind him. Natsu growls and turns to Gray, arguing with him. Now that I look at them arguing, I wonder. . .that's how me and Natsu looked. . .but we were definitely more. . .fierce.

"Now, now, since Natsu and [Name] made it here first, they owe us strawberry shortcakes," Erza announces and I shout.

"WHAT. NO WAY, YOU OWE US SHORTCAKES!" I point at her.

"WHAT'S WITH THE COMMOTION OUT HERE? SHUT UP, I WLL----- NATSU-NII?!" A familiar voice shouts. We all turn around and see Romeo. Romeo's eyes begin to water and he disappears a moment later. "EVERYONE! EVERYONE! THEY'RE BACK!" Soon enough, everyone is at the door with grins.

"WELCOME BACK!"

The rest of us stay silent, until we hear crying.

"Everyone came to greet us and my feels started to spill!" Happy shouts, crying. I look at Happy and smile softly. Happy actually looked cute. . .for once. Then, someone else starts to cry.

"W-we're home!" Lucy cries.

Then, Wendy.

God dammit, my feels.

My eyes begin to sting and I bite my lip. Nope. Nope. Tears you better not defy me you little fucks! I scrunch my face and then everyone looks at me with weird expressions. "What the heck is she doing?" I hear Macao whisper.

"Nope, nope, nope," I whisper, trying to keep the tears in. Suddenly, something warm falls on top of my head and I look up with somewhat watery eyes. I see obsidian orbs and a soft smile.

"Let it out," Natsu whispers, ruffling my hair a bit. My lips begin to quiver and I nod, letting the tears fall.

"WHOA! DID YOU JUST SEE THAT? WHOW! THEY FINALLY SWITCHED BODIES SO NOW THEY'RE GONNA GET AT AT!"

"Natsu just patted [Name]'s head, guys."

"CONGRATS! YOU BOTH HAVE FINALLY BECOME MEN!" Elfman shouts, fisting his chest. I laugh and wipe my tears from everyone's surprised comments.

"We're home!" I shout, grinning and looking at Natsu, who looks back at me with his contagious grin.

"You guys are such idiots," Erza says and then she sniffles.

"ERZA IS CRYING. TAKE A PICTURE!"

"Gray, are your tears ice?!"

"No, they are not tears! They're just frozen water that I store in my eyes."

"Gray-sama! If you need more water to freeze, please ask Juvia!"

"How is that even possible?!"

"I'm so glad you're all safe!" Mirajane says.

"Let's throw a party!" Romeo suggests and everyone cheers.

-Da partayyyy-

Everyone is having fun and I watch everyone, a warm feeling making its way to my chest. Seeing everyone happy like this, makes me feel at home. I grip my cup firmly and tilt it, making the liquid slosh around.

Why do I get a feeling that someone is watching me?

I look around the guild and then spot a pink headed idiot staring at me from across the guild, his cheek in the palm of his hand.

Why is he staring at me like that?

I raise an eyebrow at him and his eyes widen, cheeks reddening. Then, he turns away, his hand covering his mouth. Heh, that was pretty cute. I smile a little and look back down at my cup. I wonder what'll happen between us since we confessed.

"Go talk to her since you keep looking at her!" I hear Cana say and I look towards Natsu's direction. Cana's holding a mug of sake while pushing him towards my direction.

"That's right! If you want to be at my level of being a man, talk to her!" Elfman encourages, nodding. Beside him, Evergreen shakes her head, laughing a little.

Natsu looks nervous and he abruptly starts striding towards my direction. My stomach begins to feel weird and I bite my lip.

Crap, I'm feeling nervous already?

"[N-Name]?" Natsu stutters and I burst out laughing to hide my nervousness.

"What's with the shy get-up? Talk to me like you always would," I say, resting my cheek on my hand, staring at him. He looks around nervously and fidgets.

"I mean, I would, but I just feel so nervous talking to you. Don't laugh at me though! You're making me feel worse," he mutters, his shoulders drooping. I can see some people looking at us suggestively and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Natsu, I'm the same old [Name], what's changed is your feelings for me, right?" I question. Natsu stares at me seriously and shakes his head.

"Not just my feelings, [Name]. My whole perspective of you changed. Everytime I hear you smile, my heart skips, and everytime I see you, I feel like my world brightened up like Jesus came down to encourage me or something," he says with a serious expression.

Badump

Badump

Badump

Ahhh, my heart.

It's hammering against my chest like crazy and my stomach is doing freaking flips.

My face feels hot and my mind is going crazy.

"Oh. . .I didn't think you thought that strong," I whispered, bringing my hands up to my face.

"Just kiss already! You guys are acting like high school girls!" I hear Lucy shout and I look at her. She has a grin on her face and she nods.

"No, not in front of me, please!" Lisanna shouts, sitting beside Lucy, laughing. "Just kidding! Make out, lovely children!" Seeing a smile like that on Lucy's face tells me that she's okay with Natsu and me. I feel so relieved.

"If you guys really lock lips, I will smash your head to a wall," Gajeel mutters and me and Natsu growl at the Iron Dragon Slayer.

"Shut up, Gajeel! Want to fight?!" Natsu and I shout simultaneously.

"THEY'RE GONNA TEAM UP! THIS IS A FIRST!"

Gajeel stands up and cracks his knuckles. "Let's go, idiots."

"Alright, you metal freak!" I shout, furrowing my brows.

"Be quiet! This is a party! There is no fighting!"

Natsu and I look towards the voice and we see Makarov.

"Master Makarov/Jiichan!"

"Oh, you guys finally got your bodies back. Good. It was so confusing that my brain almost exploded," Makarov says and sighs. I laugh and then point at Natsu.

"Remember, he started all of this."

"What?! [Name]? I thought we were getting along fine!"

"Well, I just got back from a meeting, and I'm glad to see you guys are back. It was a bit too quiet without you both. Welcome back," Makarov says. I look at Natsu and he looks back at me and we grin.

"Master said it was quiet without us!" I whisper and he giggles.

"I know! He missed us!"

"EH? They're like teenager girls!"

Makarov sighs and then shakes his head. "All these kids never grow up, do they?"

"Jiichan, what abou---- what about me? Aren't I a grown up?" A drunk Laxus walks up to Makarov.

"L-Laxus?!" Freed cries and grabs Laxus's waist. "You mustn't talk like that! We need to get you to bed!" (I always thought his name was FRIED. goddammit. I had to look online just to find out his name -.-)

"Laxus, go to sleep. You're wasted," Makarov shakes his head, his hands behind his back. Laxus begins to weep and he falls on top of Freed.

"Jiichan don't love me. . . ."

"Laxus! Y-you're squishing me!"

I burst out laughing at the scene and wipe away the tears that begin to form at the corner of my eyes. God, this was way too funny! I cover my mouth to prevent even more laughter and then turn to look at Natsu, only to find out that he's looking at me with such earnest eyes that I choke on my saliva. I cough and pat my chest, cheeks heating up. I glance at him and he's still staring at me with that adorable expression. "I. . .really do like you, [Name]," Natsu suddenly says and I stare at him with wide eyes.

Ah, what do I say?

I mean this isn't my first time being confessed to, but my rival, saying something like this to me is making my heart beat so loud!

Natsu clears his throat and then looks away bashfully. "S-sorry, I was thinking how cute and beautiful you were and I couldn't keep my eyes off of you."

Was Natsu ever this direct. . .and so cute?

"Thanks," I manage to say despite my beating heart.

This is like the one thousandth time he made my heart go doki doki!

Natsu gives me a smile and my hands immediately grabs his cheeks.

I really want to kiss him.

I bring his face towards mine and then I give him a quick kiss. I pull away immediately and smile widely. "You're too cute," I admit. Natsu stares at me and then he suddenly faints. My eyes widen and I grab the collar of his vest to prevent him from falling. "Fire breath!" Then, I suddenly notice that everyone in the whole entire guild is looking at me. "What?" I question.

"Y-you. . . ," Wakaba stammers.

"YOU GUYS REALLY ARE CRAZY FOR EACH OTHER!" Jet and Droy shout simultaneously, pointing at us.

Levy and Juvia are a blushing mess and I laugh awkwardly. "Is it that surprising?"

"YES! OF COURSE! IT REALLY IS!" Everyone shouts.

A drop of sweat rolls down my forehead and I smile crookedly. "I mean, that note was right! Rivals will always become lovers! Hahahahaha!" Gray says. I glare at him.

"Who knows? You could end up with Lyon, or even worse. . .Gajeel," I stick out my tongue.

"What? HELL NO!" Gajeel denies. "I ain't into guys!" Gray kneels on the door and punches his stomach.

"Never!" Gray shouts.

"JUVIA WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN!" Juvia speaks up, pointing at Gajeel. "LOVE RIVAL!"

Everyone bursts out laughing and I look at the unconscious Natsu. "Geez," I poke his head, "wake up, flame head." Natsu shoots up and fire starts blowing out of his mouth.

"ICE PRINCESS, WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME FLAME HEAD?"

"I DIDN'T CALL YOU ANYTHING HOT HEAD!"

"WHY, YOU!" Natsu rolls his single sleeve, but I roll my eyes and sit him back down.

"I called you flame head," I mutter and Natsu's jaw slackens.

"Oh, that was you."

"HE'S NOT GONNA COMPLAIN. THIS IS FOR REAL, THEY REALLY ARE TOGETHER!" Cana nods her head.

"Everyone shut up! I'M TRYING TO EAT MY STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!"

Everyone quiets down.

"I want some," I speak up. Erza glares at me and I pout. "But, Errzaaaa, you owe me one!"

"Go eat Natsu instead," she mutters. I furrow my brows.

"Wait, was that supposed to be in a sexual way?" I question, unaware of Natsu's crimson face.

"If that's what you think," Erza replies and I nod, looking at Natsu.

"WHOA!" everyone exclaims. I look at Natsu, only to find him on the floor, steam rising from his head.

Ah, he's red in the face again
. I laugh a little and pick him up. "Natsu, you're such a sensitive person!"

I really am glad to be back home.

Author's Note: Some fluff here and there ;) and yes, I updated. What???? It took me three hours to write this chapter! It was a lot of fun! XD I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed mine! 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

185K 4.3K 39
YN has come home from a three year S-class. her brother is Gray so it's only natural for Y/N to hate Natsu right? What happens when Y/N falls for her...
73.9K 2.1K 27
Hey guys! So this fanfic is about your relationship with Natsu and how it had changed hope you like it! -AG
6K 109 13
See the lives of the next generation of Fairy Tail happen before your eyes. Will they laugh? Will they cry? Will they fight?(OK stupid question. this...
550 17 35
Natsu Dragneel is the newest member of fairytail. After years of looking for his father, and training, he decides to join a guild to get even stronge...