Friends With Benefits

TheShonelleAct tarafından

Violet Shay, and Elliot Ritchers are best friends. Well best friends with Benefits. Daha Fazla

The Breakdown
Friends With Benefits Right?
Time For Fun
Behind These Gray Eyes
The Times We Have
Sex Can Be A Real Downer
What's Love Got To Do With It?
Tell Me That You Love Me
Leave Me Breathless
Can You Believe It?
Let's Get This Started
The Untold Secret
Bitter Memories
Who Desires Most?
Dance Without Regrets
The Secrets Revealed
Did I Do That?
You Can't Just Fix The Past
You Didn't Have To Do That
Can You Hear Me?
Maybe A Cold Shower Will Help?
I Was Not Expecting That
Epilouge-My Choice Is Made
Got Questions?

Help With My Strings

144K 2.1K 356
TheShonelleAct tarafından

Copyright 2019 by TheShonelleAct

The school day was a complete and total blur. I'm serious, I couldn't focus on a thing. Usually I can easily remember things like the food in the cafe or what the less-than-smart humans in my school are wearing these days but I couldn't. My mind was all on this date with Sean tonight. Do you know how long it's been since I went on an official date? Too damn long.

     I did know however that I was in the mall with Scarlett and Lena. We all admitted we needed a couple hours away from the guys.

   Scarlett linked her arms with mine while Lena held her books to her chest. "So where to first?" Scarlett asked looking around. Now usually we go to the mall closest to us but Lena suggested something brand new. We didn't even know this area existed.

   "Um.. why not.. there" I pointed to a store that had a name I wouldn't even try to pronounce. Scarlett gripped my arm tighter. "Let's go make you pretty," she said with an innocent smile.

Wait a second...

"Are you trying to tell me I'm not pretty?"

  "Who said that?"

"You just did!"

"Did I?"

"Uh yeah!"

  "Oh... must be true then."

  And I whacked her in the arm.

We looked around helplessly at the store. It was definitely a fancy dress place but it wasn't what I was looking for. I'm not a fancy ball gown type of chick. I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt but who knows my skin might start to burn. Still, I didn't want to give up.

   This is the first time in a long time that I've been on a date. An actual date. Said guy picks me up in his car we go to wherever we are suppose to go and talk about whatever and then he'd take me home and he'd give me that freakishly breath-taking, fever inducing, good night kiss.

     I sighed and sat down on the changing room chair waiting for Lena and Scarlett to throw some dresses my way. Was I thinking too much into it? Technically he never said the words "Violet, would you like to go on a date with me." I just figured that's what he wanted. Hell, that's what I sure want!

    A bright ruby dress hung over the top of the changing room door. "How's this one?" Lena's voice said slightly breathless. Were they racing out there? "Too bright." I said honestly. "I might blind him."

    Lena swiped the dress away and within seconds a orange mini dress hit the top of the door. "Now this one is drop dead sexy!" Scarlett exclaimed. I laughed and shook my head. "Oh god no, I'm trying to look good not half naked. I personally prefer to ease into nudity." I said holding my sides. Scarlett groaned and dramatically stomped away. Why was this so hard?

    I opened the door and stepped out to see both Scarlett and Lena running towards me, both of the dresses they had in their hands were hideous. I held up my hands stopping them. "Guys, I think we should just forgot about this. Take it as a sign ya know?" I walked in between them and they both pulled me back. "Oh no freaking way! You are not blowing this chance with a super hot guy!" Scarlett hissed and I gulped. I was normally not afraid of much but when Scarlett got her scolding face on it wasn't pretty. I pity her future children.

    Lena's face however was softer. "She's right Violet, he's a great guy who likes you and you can't throw that all away just because you can't find a dress. We promised we would help you and that's what we're gonna do." They both let me go and I sighed.

     Why the hell was I freaking out for anyway? It was one date. I could go in jeans and a t-shirt for all I care. As long as I didn't look like some hobo I was fine.

    "You guys are right. We'll just go look in another--Holy shit!" I yelled running towards a dress. It was amazing. It was the color purple ironically enough and was long enough not to resemble a hooker but tight enough to let him know how curvy I generally am. I found my perfect dress.

    Lena and Scarlett hurried over and gasped. "Vi, you have to get this." Lena said softly. I felt uneasy in my tummy. Usually Elliot calls me Vi... that's odd. I haven't thought of him since we got here. Usually I imagine him naked or something. Did that mean... nah.

     I grabbed the dress and walked over to the cash register. "Hello welcome to (Something I still can't pronounce) did you have trouble finding anything?" I looked at her like she was wearing a tutu on her head. Isn't that what your suppose to say to people in the beginning? And did she not notice the dress in my hand? Clearly I found what I was looking for.

    "Uh.. yeah." I said handing her the dress. "How much is this?" She scanned it and the machine made a high pitched beep. "It's on sale! It's only four dollars." She said with a smile. I coughed and patted my chest. Scarlett hit my back a couple times—roughly I might add.

     Once I started breathing properly again I glared at her. "What? You could've died."

  I shook my head and brought my attention back to the worker. "You said four dollars? How long is this sale?" I asked looking around the store. How come I was the only one freaking out? "Oh, we're shutting down soon. So everything must go." She said sadly. "So pretty much everything in here is under four dollars. That includes dresses and the shoes and jewelry upstairs." She jerked her head towards the stairs.

     My eyes widened. Under 5 dollars? Everything? I handed her a five dollar bill. "I'll be right back." I ran up those stairs so fast someone would have thought there was a fire. I'm going on a date for christ sake, I might as well have shoes to match.

I rolled my eyes and did yet another twirl for Scarlett and Lena. The dress fit perfectly and the shoes I found were simple and matched well. At the risk of sounding conceited--ah what the hell, I looked hot as hell.

    Once we got back to my house Scarlett did my hair while Lena did my make up. They did a really good job too. Even Sherry helped out, letting me borrow one of her favorite pairs of earrings.

     "You look gorgeous Violet." Lena gushed putting on the finishing touches of my make up. I blushed a little and nodded. "Thanks girlie" Scarlett patted my head as a final touch. "Yeah babe. Totally sexy." She said with a devilish grin.

    I sat down and looked at myself in the mirror. Wow...

   I actually did look good.

  I only had the view of my bottom half and not my face. My hair was looking more layered than usual and it's usual straightness was curled slightly around the edges. Some of it was up and some of it was down. The mascara and eyeliner around my eyes made my gray eyes shimmer just a bit brighter. I felt different. But better.

   I was so happy I could cry. I got up and hugged them both. "Thank you guys so much." I whispered. Lena was the first to grip tighter and Scarlett followed. "No problem Violet. We know how much you wanted this to be perfect." Scarlett said. Lena nodded into my hair. "Yes, it's been a while."

     "Too long." I said releasing them. I looked on the clock on my dresser. "It's 7:50." He should be here in ten minutes."

      Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Wait, is he really that early? "Well damn he's pressed." Scarlett said with a smile.

    "He must really like you." Lena said.

  The moths in my stomache seemed to be never ending on their flight and flapped through me. I stood up and walked out my door in silence.

    At the foot of the stairs I saw him, his back turned to me, talking to Sherry. I couldn't quite understand what there were saying so I took a quiet step on the steps.

    Only my sneaky ninja plan failed since this house is old and everything creaks. They both turned to look at me and his jaw dropped.

   Except.. That's not Sean.

  Elliot.

My chest plummeted and my mouth opened wide and I stood at the steps frozen. I felt like I got caught stealing.

  "Wow, Vi. You look.... you look..." He trailed off speechless and I felt my cheeks burn. Either it was from the way he was saying it and the pure awkwardness of it or the way his eyes were scanning my body. "I'll let you two talk." Sherry said softly breaking into a wild grin and running up the stairs. Did she do this?

    "What are you doing here Elliot?" I said my voice barely above a whisper.

  "I called your cell but you didn't pick up. I.. was wondering if you wanted to hang out.." He said his voice was slow and his eyes continued to dance across my body and I was feeling suddenly cold.

     "I can't tonight I have..." Should I mention the date? "Plans. But Lena and Scarlett are upstairs in my room, you could catch them before they leave." I said forcing my legs to move forward and down the steps.

   "Oh... you sure you can't stay longer?" His voice was deepening and I knew what that meant, what he wanted. And I sure as hell wanted it too. But I can't. Not tonight.

   I didn't even realize how much he leaned in into we were inches apart and I could feel him breathing and I could hear his heart racing.

     With the limited amount of willpower in me I pulled away before we got any closer. A horn honked outside. Snapping back into reality I grabbed my coat from the closet and my clutch. "I'm sorry but I have to go."  I said give him a sad longing look and stepped passed him.

   I walked towards the car purposely trying not to look back. I know my strength when it came to that boy and I know that if I looked back now I would be running to him practically ripping his clothes off. As I got closer Sean got out the car and gave me a surprise hug. "Nice to see you again. I'm looking for Violet but you'll make an exception." He teased. I hit him playfully in the arm.

    "Violet's not going to like to hear that." I said playing along. He shrugged his shoulders and flashed me a chest tightening smile. He walked towards the passenger side and opened the door for me.

   Once we got in the car he paused. "What's the matter?" I asked. Did the car stop working?

   "You look absolutely breath taking Violet." He said simple his usually cool like dimming so his blush was see able. I blushed a little too. His shyness was cute. "Thank you." I muttered. He looked at me now. "No problem. Are you ready?" He asked.

     I looked back at the house to see Elliot still looking this way. "Yeah I'm ready." I answer.

      I wish I was ready for the disdain look on Elliot's disappointed face.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

959K 50.9K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
4M 86.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
375K 14.3K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
545K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!