Cheated on? By Harry Styles?!

By ZaynMalikisperfect18

Hi:) bad cover I know:( #halyssa #lies #onedirection #harrystyles #styles More

Chapter Two of Cheated on? By harry styles?!
Kidnapped?! (One direction)

Cheated on? By Harry Styles?!

1.7K 18 0
By ZaynMalikisperfect18

Alyssa's POV.

I wake up to my One Direction alarm clock. I sigh and shut off the catchy tune. I hum as I get up and walk to the bathroom. I look at the state of myself. My hair has had a mild epileptic fit and stands out at odd places. I grab my hairbrush and brush through my dirty blond hair. I sing along to Na Na Na out of tune, shaking my curly locks and singing loudly. I laugh as the song ends and is replaced by Titanium. The radio is loud and clear and I sing along as I curl my hair into wavy locks. When I'm done I put some foundation on, lightly dab some eyeshadow on then layer on mascara. I add some blusher and I'm done. I skip to my closet where I put on an oversized America shirt and some worn bootcut jeans. I look at myself in the mirror. "Not bad,Alyssa" I tell myself and switch of the light. I walk to the kitchen and fix up some cereal. I sit in the couch, munching on Rice Krispies. I switch on the tv. To the gossip channel I go. "Harry Styles seen with a mysterious woman. What happened to his girlfriend, Alyssa? Is he cheating on her? More on that later." I drop my bowl to the floor. It shatters, the milk pouring out onto the floor. Was it true? Was he cheating on me? I look at the clock. It's only ten. He might not even be up yet. He likes sleeping in on Sundays. I find my car keys, tears spurting out of the corner of my eyes. I let them fall freely. I walk to my old secondhand car and start the engine. I drive to his house and park the car, sobbing.

Ok hi:)

Anyway what do guys think will happen? Do you guys think Harry is cheating on Alyssa? Comment what you guys think;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 62.3K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
83.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...