Please Don't Leave Me...

By -Wanna-Be-

After 2 years Dipper and Mabel return to Gravity Falls, after things happen in Pidmount. Dipper's feelings fo... More

2 Years Later...
The Mystery Shack...
The News...
Why...
No...
New Scars...
The New Boy...
Richard...
I'm Sorry...
The Wedding...
Hospital...
The Twins...
PLEASE READ!

Movie Night...

2.5K 52 25
By -Wanna-Be-

After I was done day dreaming I headed to Wendy's place. I walked up to the log cabin that hasn't changed since I was here years ago. Before I knocked the door swung open.

"Dipper!" Wendy yelled excitedly, she was practically jumping.

"Wendy!" I said mocking her. She slapped my arm playfully and lead me to her room. I laid on her bed as she stood next to me.

"What movie?" She asked holding three movies. Pulp Fiction, Saw, and Batman Begins.

"Three totally different movies." I said with a small chuckle.

"These are my three favorite movies." She said. I nodded.

"Um.. How about Saw." I said pointing. "I've never seen it.. So why not."

"You've never seen Saw!" She exclaimed. I nodded with a smile. She popped the movie in and laid next to me.

She was lying closer then ever other time before. My face heated up and my heart started beating quickly. Soon I relaxed and watched the movie, after awhile I fell asleep next to Wendy.

+++++++++++

I woke up to a weight on my chest, I looked down to see a mess of red hair.

"Wendy?" I asked. She stirred and looked up.

"Dipper.." She said calmly with a smile. Soon she looked at me in horror. "DIPPER!"

"Um.. Yeah. That's me." I said with a smile, trying to make this less awkward.

"What time is it?" She asked, I shrugged. She reached across me and picked up her phone. "Ugh. Get up and shower. I'll change. Go."

I did as I was told and grabbed a towel of Wendy's dresser. As I walked to the shower I saw pictures of Wendy. When she was a baby to her now, seeing her growing up made me smile. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my waist loosely and walked to the mirrior. I smiled and nodded at my slightly toned abs. As I brushed my hair to cover my birthmark.

Wendy walked in.

"Dipper?" She asked full of concern. My body tensed up. I turned around to see her eyes wide and full of fear.

"Wendy!" I said scared.

"Dipper.. Your back.." She said walking to me.

"Oh its nothing!" I said with a smile and a small laugh hoping she'll leave it alone.

"Turn around!" She said sternly, our toes touching. I looked down and turned around.

I felt her fingers trade the cigar burns, the ones my dad gave me when I disobeyed, leaving scars. Her thumb traced the long scars I got from when my mom hit me with a belt when I didn't tell the truth. Both hands traced it all.

All the two years I tried to forget.

"Who did this to you?" She asked still tracing my scars.

"N-no one." I said. Remembering everything.

"Dipper?" She turned me around. I looked into her green eyes, full of concern. "Who did this to you."

I hesitated. "M-my parents."

Wendy gasped and put her handover her mouth.

"Does Mabel?" She asked. I shook my head.

"I made sure they didn't.. When she was late to curfew, I took the beating..." I said. Tears rolling down my face. "I couldn't see her in pain..."

"Dipper.." She said. She hugged me, so hard. Harder then anyone ever has since I was here last. "I'm so sorry."

I hugged her back. She pulled away and we stayed looking at each other for awhile.

"I love you..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" She said.

"Nothing." I said with a smile, as for the second time. I felt like my heart fall into a million pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.2K 32
"I hate you." "I hate you more." Yes, Dipper and Pacifica "hates" each other because they seem to be completely opposites. But what if one suddenly f...
585K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
299K 7K 25
Gaia. She ruins lives. She takes lives. Percy Jackson,starting a new life,meets a group of new people... But he has no idea what he's getting himse...
11.6K 189 23
as the title says!! ships: Jaiden Jam Huntesly gabellie Yulet maybe some other ships but idk😭