How To Break A Heartbreaker's...

By LarryHaveBabies

*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly e... More

Prologue
1: Who is this "Harry"?
2: Hi, um, you okay there. .?
3: Is anybody there. .?
4: All my life I've been good
5: I hope this stays
6: C'mon C'mon
7: Someone's a little bit jealous.
8: He's SO confusing.
9: Oh! This is Harry.
10: We Should Hang Out Tomorrow
11: Daydreaming, man?
12: The VERY Nice Get Together.
13: Did Harry just---?
14: Loopy Lou
15:Location: At Harry's House
16: I um- Sorry?
17 : I um yeah...?
18: Maybe, Just Maybe...
19 : Oops and Hi
20: Louis' Past
21: Off To School... Together?
22: A Dirty Little Secret..?
24: Unknown No. - 15 Texts
25: Please.. One Date?
26: A Public Kiss...?
27: Spilled Secrets
28: I'm Done.
29: Last Day
30: Tranformed..
31: Reaching Late Costs Much.
32: Detention
33: Searching For Home
34: Moving
35: Meeting The 'Flatmate'
36: I'm fine. Leave.
37: Staircase Rendezvous
38: Love or Hate?
39: Old Fear And A . . . Saviour?
40: Memories
41: Gone.
42: Found.
43. New Beginnings
44: Planning
I'm sorry
45: Party Tonight
46. Confused Beans
47: Happy Birthday
48: Out.
49: A Night Under The Stars
50: Making Love
51: High On Love
52: Almost Complete
53: Can't
54 : Out
55 : Always You
Hey Hey
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

23: Fire Alarm and New Friend..?

3.1K 226 368
By LarryHaveBabies

Hiya!

An early update!😉😉

The picture above though!😍😍

Thank you to all, especially to _Summi_ and kawaiinekoes and all others who have read/voted/commented on my story!

I'm sorry I didn't tag you all, this time! I will tag two of you amazing people in each chapter, just pm me!

I'm happy to announce that this book, though it does not deserve, has reached 6.5k reads!

Like wtf?! I'm sobbing! Thank you so much!😳😳

Also, a surprise! 😉😉

Enjoy xx

~~••~~

Flashback:

But he heard Harry say,"Hey babe."

So he looked up. What he saw almost brought tears to his eyes...

And he suddenly remembered the ringtone of his phone and decided to follow the advice...

'No, nothing's gonna hurt me with my eyes shut,
I can see through them...
I'm drawing pictures,I'm evading...
I will not use them..
I will not use them..'

Of course. Louis should have known this! Harry is called a 'player' for a reason!

Harry is talking to the same brunette whom he earlier kissed, and is currently leaning up to hug her.

Seriously, Louis isn't sure whether Harry is literally playing with Louis or he is doing this to keep his secret safe.

Okay. So maybe Louis is a teensy bit jealous. But only a little bit!

Harry should do this with him. Not some desperate girl! Moreover, Harry seems to enjoy this a bit too much, because he leans into the hug a tad too long.

So, Harry is looking for someone better than Louis already. What a joke? Everyone is better than Louis.
Even this girl. Maybe that is why, Harry is hugging her but he didn't even look at Louis.

'Maybe I am really a napkin. To use and dump.' Louis thinks and turns his head away, sulking.

He has never been, and probably never will be, a good boyfriend...
First Nick and then Harry. God knows, maybe Louis really is meant to be alone.

"Hi! I'm Kendall! You are?" That brunette introduces herself.

"Oh, don't talk to him. He is a faggot! I don't even understand why is he sitting with me. Like, please take your unworthy gay ass somewhere!" Harry says, sounding annoyed.

Louis' eyes widen. Oh.

So this was the whole plan all along?

To embarrass Louis?

To humiliate him?

To make him fall in everyone's eyes?

Wow. How stupid can a person be? Obviously less than Louis. He can't believe Harry said that!

He called him a faggot. He is unworthy.

Faggot. Unworthy. Faggot. Unworthy.

These thoughts swirled like a hurricane, in Louis' mind. He put his hands to his ears, trying to stop them.
He can't have a panic attack here in front of the whole class. He would die before this.

The fire alarm rang suddenly. All the students rushed for the door, but Louis. Louis was still there as the water sprinkled from the ceiling's system. Harry had not waited for Louis. No. He had rushed out, leaving Louis alone.

But honestly who would put their own life in danger for someone worthless, like Louis?

Louis tried to get up, but he couldn't. Louis was having a panic attack. And the stampede wasn't helping at all.

Suddenly, god knows from where, someone rushed in.

"Louis?!"

Louis couldn't exactly tell who the person was as the sound of drizzle was increasing.

The person rushed to Louis and took him outside.

Like, literally carried him.
Louis and the boy (he assumed that the the person was a boy, because he couldn't feel you know.. the things..)
were soaked to the skin.

Everyone was rushing out of the building. But Louis couldn't breathe.
The person, as if somehow magically, understood what Louis was trying to say about not being able to breathe, took Louis to a relatively secluded place behind the school.

Louis was put down on some dry mat, and a blanket was being draped over his shivering form.

"Louis? Breathe in. Breathe out."

Louis listened to the boy and followed the advice, as the boy calmed him down by running a hand soothingly on his back.

After the repeated actions, Louis finally looked up.
He saw a cute boy, from his English class, who was worriedly talking on the phone, all the while rubbing Louis' back.

"I-I-" Louis tried to speak.

"Oh! Wait a second." He said to Louis, and hung up the call after muttering something like," He is safe, come here."

"W-who a-are-" Louis tried to question, but the boy shushed him.

"I am Stan. And no, I'm not kidnapping you!" The boy, Stan smiled.

"Stan! You got to Louis right?!" Was it Liam?
Louis saw Liam and Niall running towards them. Ed was behind them, holding Louis' backpack.

Okay. What is going on? Louis can't decipher any of this.

Seeing Louis' confused reaction, Niall started laughing.

"W-what?" Louis asked.

"I will tell you." Liam spoke up, after his usual check-up of Louis. Seriously Liam is going to be a good father. He sometimes (all the time) worries about Louis, like Louis is his own kid!

"So, Niall and I were was walking to our next class, and we saw you having a panic attack. I couldn't let you have one in front of everyone. You would've been so embarrassed. So, Niall sneaked in and switched on the fire alarm, and I distracted the security guard. Also, Stan helped us by taking you here and Ed by taking your backpack." Liam explained rather guiltily.

Louis was shocked. Liam, he had known for so long, so he could understand, but Niall, Ed and Stan?

He really couldn't believe this!He is so lucky to have such amazing friends. He honestly doesn't deserve them, but still he is selfishly glad to have them.

"T-thank you!" Louis smiled.

All of them looked at his smile which made them smile and Liam ruffled his hair.

"But can I ask why you had a panic attack?" Liam asked going back to his protective-brother mode.

Niall nodded in agreement and crossed his arms. Seriously, what is this?

Is Niall his mother or something? He acts like that honestly, agreeing with daddy Liam and all.

Louis giggled but quieted down when Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Um-- n-nothing. I w-was j-just sitting and s-suddenly this h-happened." Louis sighed.

"But you were sitting with Harry, right?" Niall piped in.

"Um y-yes." Louis answered, not knowing how to lie about that.

"That fucking bastard did this! Am I right or am I right?" Niall asked going in his protective-mommy mode, as Louis has decided that Liam and Niall were his daddy and mommy respectively.

Louis didn't answer, just looked away. He didn't want to cause trouble between two best friends.

Niall let out a humph and stormed off muttering various curse words. Ed and Stan followed behind Niall aiming to stop the blonde boy.

Liam stood still, before helping Louis up and shaking his head in disappointment.

Louis knew what was coming. A lecture.

"Louis? Why didn't you tell me earlier that Harry was troubling you? Please, Louis. I want to help you. I know I don't have to, but I love you Louis. You are my small brother!" Liam spoke, sadly.

"I'm older than you!" Louis replied, avoiding the other topic of that Handle or something..

"Lou! Stop avoiding the topic. Tell me. Is there something I should know?" Liam suspiciously gazed at Louis.

"No." Louis said, faking confidence.

"Are you sure? Because if I get to know-" Liam started to scold Louis.

"Yes, Liam. I am sure. Now, my turn! What is going on between you and Niall?" Louis asked excitedly.

"Uh... I a-asked him out." Liam admitted, while blushing.

"Awwww. What? Where? When? HOW DO I NOT KNOW THIS?!" Louis squealed and started throwing question after question to Liam.

"Yeah. I asked him out day before yest-" Liam is interrupted by an angry Niall.

"Liam! Do you know what I saw? I saw Harry-"

~~••~~

Hi, its me! And a

C
L
I
F
F
H
A
N
G
E
R!
😂😂😂😂

So, I know this was a shit chapter but...😑

How was it?

All of you answered B sooo. Here is the loooong chapter and a cliffhanger! 😘

Q: What is your favourite Larry Moment in this book?

Please:
Vote.

Comment.

Recommend.

Share!

NEXT UPDATE:
When there are 70+ comments and 25+ votes! 😊

All the love, as always,

LarryHaveBabies xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2.5K 12
So @franzixidfc contacted me and asked if I couldn't write a book on her idea and this is the result. I tried to follow the basic storyline and added...
8.8K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
2.2K 121 9
"They have the alphabet all wrong, U and I are supposed to be together." "Is that supposed to charm me or something?" • • • Where Louis plays hard to...
6K 154 32
Louis Tomlinson. Hottest guy in my school. Two years older than me. Yeah, that Louis. Why was he talking to me? I could always tell there was somethi...