self harm poems

By flora7890

More

Red
Razor blade
Her sleeves
silly little girl
How she learns
Picture
Be with me(please)
me
One day
Sea of black
Friday
My last breath

Infliction of pain

176 6 0
By flora7890

Looking around for what could be used to inflict large amounts of endless bleeding and pain.
Plastic could be used again, to slit their wrists, a knife to cut their throat, or an overdose of sleeping pills and never wake up.
They feel they're not doing good if there is no pain applied.
Broken skin and flesh cut straight to the bone and left there to bleed.
But mostly there's scars to hide for the world not to see the pain deep inside.
Why would anyone take the easy way out when they could get out through blood and pain?
Felling blood draining form the flesh and more than one broken vein.
not gushing, but only seeping form wounded skin and the great desire of wanting to do it more until the very end.

Thank you guys for the votes please do vote,comment and share and no hate love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 312 18
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
1.6M 62.8K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
21.3K 845 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
1.5K 333 78
This is a collection of poems written about love and sadness. ~new updates when any new poem is written~ [All work is my own. Please ask/tag/credit m...