Dark Paradise (Camren)

By alrenreguiaf5H

You have your moral and your principles above all, you follow the law, you pay every tax. And by divine inter... More

Little Note + Summary
Serial Killer (1)
The message and drinks (2)
The Cop (3)
Balans (4)
The Hunt (5)
I wanna use you... And abuse you (6)
Hot Beach (7)
Scopolamine (8)
Choices (9)
The Interrogation (10)
Guns and fire (11)
Family business (12)
You're not alone (13)
The rehearsal (14)
Sex (15)
Crossroad (16)
You have to stop (17)
Disappointments (18)
Escape (19)
Angel (20)
Hurricane (22)
Haiti (23)
Medical report (24)
Second day (25)
The other (26)
Know that I'm here (27)
Discovery (28)
The re-encounter (29)
Clarifying (30)
Curse in disguise (31)
Sister (32)
All I Want (33)
Be my girlfriend? (34)
I'm lovin' your skin (35)
There's no forgiveness (36)
Let it all go (37)
Close to you (38)
Maniac Polaroid x Deputy Cabello (39)
Bad blood (40)
Family (41)
Dinner (42)
Seduction (43)
Veromani's engagement (44)
He's gone (45)
The website (46)
The beginning of the end (47)
Russian Roulette (48)
Decisions (49)
Ramon (50)
Threats (51)
Truce? (52)
Veromani (53)
Britt (54)
I can kill you (55)
04/01/2019 (56)
Déjà Vu (57)

Make love to me (21)

31.4K 717 2.9K
By alrenreguiaf5H

NOTE: For a better reading listen to the song "Afire Love by Ed Sheeran" when I tell you to on the chapter ;)

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

I woke up cussing for being awake, I wanted to never wake up, GOD, every part of my body ached, my head seemed to be a mile a minute, it throbbed in a short time of two seconds. I began to remember all the things that happened yesterday and I was grateful for being here, so far away from everything and everyone. But I remember seeing Camila here. I opened my eyes so fast that my head throbbed, but I didn't care, I looked to the other side of the bed and nothing, no one. God, how I wanted the Latina here with me today, it would be so good to have her care. You are turning into a spoiled sissy, Lauren Jauregui. If my head wasn't hurting so much I would be able to laugh at my own thoughts.

I moved to the left and then to the right, I was practically rehearsing to get out of bed, Normani was probably rehearsing her lecture for me as well. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene, to then get changed. Normani had left painkillers on the nightstand, I thanked mentally.

Descending the stairs, I felt the good smell coming from the kitchen, my stomach growled, begging for food. I remember that in the dream with Camila, she took care of me and fed me soup.

-Lolo? – the shrill voice echoed through the environment, scaring me and making my head throb.

-Sofi, lower your voice. – the familiar voice said.

Camila was in the kitchen and Sofi came towards me, it was inevitable not to smile.

-Hey, little one, what are you doing here? Are you alright? Do you need something? – I asked giving Sofi a bear hug.

-As far as I know, you are the one who needs care. – Camila said and I smiled embarrassed.

-I'm sorry.

-Kaki said that you were in a bad place just like that day when we were at the cemetery and that we were going to take care of you. – I smiled at the girl and approached Camila who was in the kitchen.

Sofi turned her attention back to the tv show that she was watching.

-This looks like those melodramatic movies, romantic comedy style. – I said as I got close enough to Camila to deposit a kiss on her cheek.

-How are you feeling? – Camila asked as she picked up the pancakes that were on a platter, walking past me to put them on the table.

-I think something ran over me. – I laughed awkwardly and she shook her head – I thought that you being here was a dream.

-And did you want it to be? – the brunette put the juice jar on the table and turned to face me.

-No, actually I was hoping for it to be true. – I said and a smile blossomed on Camila's lips.

An almost awkward silence began to hover, but I broke it.

-Mani, where is she?

-Oh yes, Mani went home to see Vero.

When I was about to open my mouth to protest, she continued.

-And you will not fight with her because it was I who insisted for her to go. – I started laughing and Camila accompanied me – Come, you need to feed, because yesterday I couldn't do it properly.

-I'm sorry. – I asked embarrassed.

-It's okay, Laur. Sofi, come eat breakfast. – the girl got up from the couch and joined us – I hope you don't mind that I came.

-N...No, no. – I cleared my throat – Camila, it's okay. – I said smiling and grabbing her hand, but she discreetly broke the contact.

-----

After eating breakfast, Sofi asked permission to stay in her room because she wasn't feeling very well, I found it odd because the girl was always so cheerful and electric.

-Camz, what's wrong with her?

-I don't know, she's like this since yesterday. – Camila sighed tiredly – I went to Vero's house and left her at home with Rob and...

-WITH ROB? ALONE?

SHIT.

-Yes, why are you so altered? – she asked innocently.

-I don't like him. – I got up irritated.

How could Camila be so blind to the point of not seeing that her sister didn't like him too?

-Are you stupid or what? Haven't you ever noticed that she doesn't like him?

-Don't talk to me in that tone, Lauren. – Camila got up and came to me – She's practically a kid and kids don't have to want anything.

-You never asked her why she doesn't like him, right? – I shook my head.

Camila blinked her eyes rapidly and opened her mouth several times, but didn't say anything.

-Nevermind, forget it. – I approached her and hugged her.

-I'm a terrible sister. – Camila said with a choked voice against my chest.

-Shhh, it's okay, you can still talk to her. – I said stroking her hair, but the obvious was that I would talk to Sofi.

For so long I've been having my suspicions and she would have to tell me everything.

-I don't even worry about what my sister thinks, Laur. – the brunette said as she pulled away from me.

-Look, it's okay. – I put my hands on her face – She's fine. – Camila breathed heavily – Okay? – she nodded.

-Okay. – she gave me a weak smile and walked away – I can't imagine Rob being mean to her. – she said and sat on the couch.

-He probably didn't do anything. – I lied to leave her tranquil.

Camila was thoughtful, and in a few minutes the silence made itself present until I cut it.

-I want to show you two the island.

-What about your hangover? – she asked laughing.

-That's why we are going to stay a little bit in the swimming pool doing nothing, and as soon as I feel better we'll explore the island. – Camila just nodded.

I approached the brunette and felt my heart jolt.

-I was so happy to wake up and see that it wasn't a dream. – the brunette smiled sweetly, putting her tongue between her teeth, which made my heart race even more.

-You should've seen your tantrum to eat, Jauregui. – she said laughing and I accompanied her.

-Okay, let's not talk about that, did you bring a bathing suit?

-Well, I thought I was going to stay all day in bed taking care of you, so I didn't bring anything. – I inched closer to her, sitting next to her on the couch, and it was possible to feel her breath hit my face.

-In bed? – she nodded – You thought about being all day in bed with me? – I wrapped my arms around her waist and the smile disappeared from Camila's face.

-Don't confuse things, Lauren, I came here as a friend. – I rolled my eyes and she huffed – You went to my apartment and kissed me, I reciprocated it, but don't think that it was the right thing to do, I don't want to have to tell you all that again. – I let go of Camila's waist and stared at her.

-I have some bathing suits here, come, I'll show them to you. – I said seriously and left towards the room, and she followed me.

-----

We were already for a good while in the pool, I mean, Camila and Sofi, I just kept an eye on the two, lying on a lounge chair. The two were entertained with each other. Camila had the most delightful laugh in the world.

-Lolo, take my annoying sister out of here, I got tired of her. – Sofi said breathlessly and Camila laughed uncontrollably.

-Are... Are you better? – Camila asked, trying to control the laughter.

-I am and I'm going in there. – I got up taking off my sarong.

-Lolo, can I go in and eat something?

-Sofi, you just ate. – Camila rebuked her.

-Great idea, Sofi. And while you're at it, please make some sandwiches for the trip, we are going to explore the island after. – the girl nodded and left the pool, and I got in.

Camila was watching me apprehensively.

-Don't look at me like that, Lauren.

-Like that how? – I asked swimming closer to her, so close that I cornered her, with no way out.

-I don't know, you look at me differently. – she said laughing.

-Come on, Camz, let's call a truce. – I put my hand on her neck and started a massage – I miss your kiss, your scent, your body.

-I miss it too. – she said with a weak smile.

-Well, we have this island to ourselves, let's enjoy, soon you'll go back to your little fiancé's arms and I won't intrude. – I said and leaned in to kiss her, but Camila put her finger in my mouth, stopping me.

-Why, Lauren?

-Why what? – I asked without understanding.

-Why do you want to be with me?

-Because you are good at what you do, Camila. – I smiled mischievously.

-Aren't you afraid to fall in love with me?

That type of question was kind of funny.

-No, I don't run that risk, but if you are afraid to fall in love with me, it's better to not even try. – I backed away a little and some water waves made Camila's light body swing.

She looked so beautiful, without makeup, wet hair and rosy lips.

-I'm going to help Sofi. – she said and swam past me, going towards the little ladder to get out of the pool.

POV Camila Cabello

I didn't understand Lauren, I don't know how she can't feel threatened by my presence, I mean, no one is immune to falling in love, she wasn't.

I went to the kitchen and Sofi was finishing making the small sandwiches.

-Mila, do you mind if I don't go on this trip?

-What? Why, Sofi?

-I'm a little tired, we played a lot, water tires me. – she said with a weak smile.

-Alright, but we'll talk later, okay? – she just nodded.

I put the sandwiches and juices inside a basket and went outside after Lauren. The brunette today had the most beautiful eye color I've ever seen. Almost blue. Lauren was almost carved of how perfect she was. She was wearing a black bikini that stood out in her white skin.

-Shall we go now? – I asked approaching her.

-Where is Sofi?

-She said that she's tired and went to lie down. – Lauren looked at me a little worried, but nodded and waited for me to get dressed.

-----

We were walking for a few long minutes and exploring the woods that were there. I confess that I couldn't stand walking anymore.

-Laur, are you sure that we aren't walking in circles? – I asked like a spoiled girl, but I was already hearing the sound of water.

-Don't be lazy, deputy Cabello, we're almost there.

And indeed we were, Lauren held my hand when we arrived to the place. God, it was a beautiful waterfall, everything was so beautiful. There were huge rocks, I felt like the smallest of beings, but also the most alive.

-Do you like it? – she asked smiling.

-It's beautiful, Lauren. – I smiled back – The water is so crystal clear. – I said approaching the water and putting my feet in it, cringing right away – And cold too. – I said and Lauren started laughing.

-You can go in if you want, I just wanted to show this to you. – she said almost as a whisper – I'm going to sit here, if you want you can go explore.

And I went, around there was only a dense forest, but I knew that the way back wouldn't be a problem. The smell of water, fresh soil and flowers was mesmerizing.

-Laur, let's go in for a little? – I called Lauren, but she was putting something hastily inside her backpack, I approached to see what it was, but lost balance. Luckily, there were a lot of rocks and I could hold myself on to one.

-What do you have there?

-It's nothing. – she closed the backpack – I'm coming. I have to hold you, otherwise, clumsy as you are, you might kill yourself in less than ten minutes. – she said laughing and came towards me.

-You want to go in? – I just nodded, and Lauren, from behind me, held my waist and guided me so that I could get into the water safely.

-----

After a lot of jokes and teasing from Lauren, we decided to sit down and eat the sandwiches that Sofi had prepared. Spending this time with Lauren made me forget everything, I didn't even remember my name.

-Sofi is good with sandwiches. – she said laughing.

-I taught her. – I bragged proudly, and yes, I made delicious sandwiches.

-My mom used to make very tasty sandwiches as well.

-Lauren, tell me more about your mother or about you. – I asked apprehensively, but I asked.

I wanted to know more about her, to go deeper in her life. Being with Lauren was like stepping into the unknown, it was a nice unknown, that makes you shiver. It was like being in heaven, but in the dark sky, those where you can't see the clouds, but you know they are there, so you take a step forward without knowing what will come. Lauren was my dark paradise.

-What do you want to know, Miss Cabello? – she joked.

-Rob, what he said in my house, it left you quite shaken.

-He was talking about my case, Camila. – she smiled sadly.

-I suspected.

What an idiot, as if it's not enough to be in these ridiculous cases, he still has to torture people?!

-So, it was basically that, my father hospitalized my mother in a sanatorium and I always fought him because I wanted my mother with me. – she sighed tiredly and I ran my hand on her back to comfort her.

-Laur...

-It's okay, Camila, I won't cry, don't worry. – I removed my hand from her warm skin – And then I started getting more rebellious, have you heard that money buys everything? – I just nodded – Look around, all of this is mine, money really buys everything. With my mother hospitalized and Taylor and I underage, my father was the one who took care of the family money, and since he couldn't handle my "rebellion" and for his "peace of mind", he paid the psychologist I frequented for false reports .

-I'm so sorry, Lauren. – she laughed humorlessly.

-So, with those false reports he managed to hospitalize me as well. I ran away from those places several times, but my mother died and I no longer had a reason to fight, not even to live, so he left me alone when I left home. He started to pretend that I no longer existed for him.

-That's a monstrosity, Lauren.

I was in shock, how can a father do that to his own daughter?

-That's what Rob was talking about. – she looked at me, it seemed that she wanted to tell me something, but backed off – It was a message from my father, that if I interfere in the company's business, he'll hospitalize me again.

-Lauren, that can't happen, it won't.

How can Rob be in the middle of this whole mess?

-I have a medical history, Camila. – she laughed, but I didn't see humor in her voice tone – He has power, he has money and he has the best lawyer in Miami.

-Rob... – my voice was barely a whisper.

-Yes, Rob. I'm screwed, if I step out of line I'm in a lot of trouble.

We were in silence for a long time. Lauren wasn't crying, she didn't seem angry, she was just tired and I understand why she came to isolate herself in this island. It was understandable. But I wasn't okay with Rob being involved in Lauren's case and the way he spoke to her. A sudden anger towards him was settling in me.

-Let's take one last dive before going back? – she suggested, pulling me from my thoughts.

Lauren stood up taking off her tank top and her denim shorts, I stood up repeating the same process as her, standing only in bikini.

-Come, give me your hand. – I looked at Lauren with fear because of the mischievous smile on her lips.

-What are you going to do? – I asked approaching the brunette who kept her hand stretched.

I walked carefully because of the slippery rocks. When I reached her, Lauren's hands wrapped my body, carrying me on her lap.

-HAHA. – Lauren shouted.

The brunette approached the edge of the rock, jumping with me on her lap directly into the water. A high-pitched cry escaped my throat, but was soon silenced by the water.

I came up to the surface already out of breath, my lungs were screaming for attention. I took a deep breath as I swam close to a rock near me, I grabbed it and looked around, not finding Lauren.

-LAURENNN, YOU IDIOT, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! – I yelled, but no sign of the green-eyed brunette, a chill ran through my body.

What the fuck, where is she?

-LAUR?

Desperation hit my body, she could only be joking. I dived in again, I kept swimming underneath as much as I could. I came up to the surface again, this time near the waterfall, my breath was altered due to the shortness of breath and nervousness. My eyes roamed everywhere.

-LAUREEEN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHOW UP.

-BOOOOO...

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. – I screamed.

I felt her arms close around my body, pulling me into the waterfall. My heart raced because of the scare and even more when the cold water dropped on my head. I started to struggle, which only made it worse, her arms closed even more around my body. I closed my eyes, squeezing them, when I felt my back come into contact with the solid rock.

-Shhh, don't overreact. – I opened my eyes when I heard Lauren's voice.

-YOU BITCH! – I closed my hands into fists and started hitting her shoulder – DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU SCARED ME? – her laughter echoed as she tried to dodge my punches – I WAS WORRIED!

-I... I'm sorry. Ouch, that hurt. – she grumbled, but I didn't even care, I continued to hit her – THE HELL, CAMILA.

Lauren held my wrists, pinning them above my head against the rock.

-Your punches hurt, you know?

-I don't care. Now let me go or...

-Or what?

Lauren's eyes were no longer focused on mine, they went down straight to my mouth and mine towards her against my will, making me salivate just by imagining the taste she had. I missed those rosy and fleshy lips.

-Say it, Camila. – Lauren inched her face closer to mine, she began to brush her lips on my ear – Say that you are going to moan in my ear. – Lauren sucked my earlobe, my eyes closed automatically.

A shiver ran through my body going straight to my crotch, I felt a pang. Lauren's hands freed my wrists and gently went down my arms to my waist, where she squeezed hard.

-Laur... – I moaned involuntarily, the brunette's lips trailed until finding my mouth, the tip of her tongue circled my lips.

-L... Lauren, no, no. – my eyes opened, I needed to fight against the thirst that I felt for Lauren Jauregui.

I brought my hand to her shoulder, trying to push her away from me.

-I... I can't...

-Shhh. – Lauren pressed me harder against herself – My island, my rules. – Lauren's voice came out so hoarse that it made me moan again.

Her breathing accompanied by a nasal laugh indicated that Lauren realized that I was already completely surrendered to her. Even though I was fighting against it, I wanted it, I needed it.

-Tell me that you don't want it. – Lauren's eyes opened, the brunette leaned her forehead against mine and then leaned her soft lips against mine – Tell me, and I'll stop right now.

SHIT! Lauren was good, she knew what to do, she knows my weaknesses and she knows how much I need her right now.

She didn't have to say anything else, who was I trying to fool? I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her fiercely, immediately asking for passage with my tongue, and Lauren gave in. We were always breathless, but I didn't care. Lauren's hands released my waist, and the brunette slid her hands to my ass where she squeezed with want, making a moan escape my mouth, but due to the kiss it was muffled. The strong water was falling down on us and it made things even more delightful. Lauren was cold, she was so delicious and I could only think about that chilled mouth sucking me. Lauren ended the kiss by sucking my lower lip.

-Fuck, Deputy. – she moaned when my lips slid directly to her pulse point, sucking it with want.

Lauren's hands squeezed my ass harder to then slide down to my thighs, where she squeezed and massaged.

-So hot, I wanted so badly to have you.

-At the moment you can have everything. – I sealed our lips and she smiled.

My hands slid from her shoulders, going towards her neck, where my fingers got lost in her wet hair. We initiated another kiss, only calmer, unhurried, just for old times' sake. Lauren's right knee gradually spread my legs and moved to fit between them. I pulled her hair making her head arch back, separating our lips, my tongue went to her neck and then to her mouth again, leaving a wet trail, and with my teeth I captured her lower lip, biting it and sucking it. Lauren moaned in satisfaction, her knee between my legs pressed my pussy, making it throb.

-Hmm.

Lauren further spread my legs, fitting her body between them. My breath was already unregulated, even inside the water my body was boiling. Her hand gripped my right thigh firmly, lifting it up to her waist. Carefully I tried to steady myself, I needed her inside me urgently.

-I want to see how wet you are.

I looked at Lauren, her eyes had changed color. God, how I loved that.

-It's already late, I'm going to fuck you real quick.

Lauren's right hand went to my sex, making my heartbeat increase. My hands went down to the brunette's breasts and I snaked my hand inside her bikini, reaching her completely hard nipple and squeezing it.

-OOOOH, KARLA. – Lauren moaned so loud that it echoed through the kind of grotto behind the waterfall where we were.

I inched my mouth closer to her ear where I ran my tongue on her earlobe. Lauren snaked her hand inside my bikini.

-Shit. – I moaned when I felt her finger coming into contact with my bundle of nerves, she began to make circular movements on my clit.

-Ye... Yeah, L... Laur, faster.

Lauren immediately answered my request, stimulating it faster. I began to move along with Lauren's fingers, my pussy begged for more contact at each rock of my hips. With my hand still on her breast, I brought it out of the bikini, leaving her rosy and hard nipple exposed. I didn't even wait a minute, I brought my mouth to it and with the tip of my tongue circled it. I looked at Lauren, the brunette bit her lip containing a moan.

-Oh my God, Laure...

Without giving me time to complete the word, Lauren penetrated me with two fingers. A feeling of being completely filled invaded me, making my whole body tremble. My eyes watered due to the so unexpected contact. I mouthed her nipple containing the moan and sucked it hard.

-Fuck, Camila. – the brunette moaned with her fingers completely still inside me, I needed more, I began to rock my hips demanding more contact.

-Fuck, you are so tight. – Lauren's fingers began to move inside me in a slow and torturous back and forth.

-Shut your damn mouth and fuck me, Jauregui.

That being said, the brunette's eyes opened, burning with rage and arousal. I didn't need to say anything else for her to increase the speed of her thrusts.

-Yeah, Laurennn.

I brought my mouth to the brunette's, brushing my lips on hers, my forehead pressed on hers, our eyes were in an inexplicable connection, it was as if I was inside a vast green forest. Lauren thrusted deeper every time, hitting every time my most sensitive spot, I couldn't handle it for much longer. The brunette's mouth went down to my neck, breaking our eye contact, my eyes closed when she bit my neck. My pussy throbbed more and more with every thrust.

-Cum for me. – Lauren said with her mouth mistreating my skin – Cum! In my fingers. – the brunette removed her fingers from inside me.

-What the fu... – I couldn't complete the sentence, it was cut off by a loud moan as soon as Lauren penetrated me again, but this time with three fingers, increasing even more the contact.

-I... I can't handle this for... for much longer. – my voice came out choked.

-Don't hold back, baby.

Oh my God, my womb contracted, the walls of my pussy began to close, facilitating my orgasm. Lauren began to stimulate my bundle of nerves.

-I... I'm gon... gonna cumm. – I warned feeling the climax arriving hard.

Lauren began to increase the speed of her thrusts, my fingers dug into the flesh of her back. It took three more thrusts for the orgasm to hit me hard and my body to start convulsing.

-LAUUUUREN. – I moaned loudly as I came, the brunette kept the thrusts until my body softened in her arms.

Gradually Lauren stopped, she removed the hand that was holding my thigh against her waist and lowered my leg slowly. Our breaths were uncontrolled. The brunette laid her head on my shoulder and I hugged her, bringing my hand to her hair, starting a caress. Lauren slowly removed her fingers from inside me, making me groan softly with the break of contact. I could live with her inside me, I wouldn't mind.

POV Lauren Jauregui

My body was limp, my legs wobbly because of the orgasm I reached along with Camila. She was the only one able to make me reach an orgasm without contact so easily. When my breathing regulated, I pulled my head from her chest to look at her.

-You are so beautiful. – I whispered softly.

The brunette looked at me with her brown eyes, they were shining. A shy smile formed on her lips, making me laugh.

-Don't be shy, I'm just telling the truth.

-Thank you, Laur. – the brunette whispered close to my lips, initiating a slow and delicious kiss, my hands embraced her waist, pressing her to me, we only ended the kiss due to shortness of breath.

-We better stop before we start a second round. – the Deputy said laughing.

-I wouldn't mind. – Camila slapped my shoulder, laughing along with me.

-Stop being naughty, Jauregui. Come on, let's go, it's already getting dark. – I released Camila and she got up, and I did the same – Sofi must be dying of hunger, let's go. – I just nodded

It was already practically dark when we arrived home, the way back was very quiet with a comfortable silence. The house was gradually coming into our line of sight, already with the lights on.

-Damn, you two took your time. – Sofi complained as soon as we entered the house.

-No one told you to stay here. – Camila flashed her tongue to girl who looked incredulously at her sister – We swam in a beautiful waterfall.

-AAAAH, really? – the girl looked at us with a sad puppy face.

-Hey, don't make that face, little one. – I approached Sofi, hugging her from the side – Some other day I'll take you there, okay? – Sofi nodded her head with a beautiful smile, that smile was identical to Camila's.

-Are you feeling better, Sofi? – Camila asked, drawing our attention, Sofi just nodded her head again.

-Great, I'll prepare something for us to eat, I don't know about you two, but I'm starving. – Camila smiled with her tongue between her teeth in a childish way, I barely noticed when a smile formed on my lips – Now come on, shower time.

-Aaah, Kaki...

-Aaah nothing, hurry up. – Camila approached us and started pushing us – The same goes for you too, Lauren Jauregui.

I rolled my eyes, but decided not to question, I just went up along with Sofi. I really needed a shower.

Already on the second floor, when Sofi was going to her room, I decided to do something that I should've done a long time ago.

-Sofi? – I called the girl who turned around – Can you come here for a second? I want to talk to you. – she just nodded and came to my bedroom in silence.

I closed the door so that Camila couldn't hear in any way.

-Have a seat here. – I said patting the bed beside me, and she sat down.

-Sofi, I'm going to ask you a few questions and I want you to answer me only with "yes" or "no", okay? – she nodded, but she had a curious look in her eyes.

-Sofi, do you trust me?

-Yes, Lauren.

Great.

-Yesterday when Camila left you alone, did Rob do or say something that you didn't like?

-Lolo, I don't want to talk...

-Just yes or no, Sofi. – I was firm.

-I'm not going to answer...

-You said you trusted me.

I decided to appeal to sentimentality. Sofi was silent for a long time, staring at a random spot in the room.

-Whatever you tell me, Camila won't know, this is just between you and me, because we are a duo. – I said holding her chin, making her look at me – I'm going to ask again, okay? – she nodded.

-Did Robert say something or do something that you didn't like?

-Yes.

She said yes and my heart lurched, my hands balled into fists, I could feel my blood boiling through my veins. I got up from the bed and started to walk from one side to the other, under Sofi's stunned gaze. My next question would define everything. I was afraid, I confess.

-Sofi, did he touch you in some way that you didn't like? – I squatted in front of her, closing my eyes tightly, my heart felt like it would jump out of my chest.

Memories of Sofi and Rob in that restaurant came with full force into my head.

-No. – her voice wasn't more than a whisper.

-Is that the truth? – she just nodded – Do you want to tell me what happened?

-He didn't do anything to me, but can you please ask Camila to not leave me with him anymore? I don't like him.

I don't know, but I felt that she was telling the truth and a wave of relief ran through my body. I hugged the girl without even knowing if she wanted to be hugged.

-Don't worry, sweetie, you won't ever stay alone with him again. – I said releasing her, who now had a smile on her lips.

-Thank you for being honest, now you can go take a shower, before the Deputy arrests us and leaves us without dinner. – Sofi and I laughed, and she left the room soon after.

Maybe it was just a younger sister tantrum, jealousy most likely, but since I know that Rob is bad news, I would keep an eye out. If he steps out of line, I will know.

-----

Dinner was pretty tranquil, we were all hungry. Sofi told us about how she wasn't eager to go back to the boarding school, and I could understand her very well. I would talk to Camila about that, it doesn't seem right to leave a girl locked in a school for so long.

Now we were watching something that was on TV, I on one couch and Camila on another with Sofi lying in her lap, already dozing.

-Sofi. – Camila called her, drawing her attention – Go to bed, we are leaving tomorrow morning. – the girl nodded, getting up and coming towards me to give me a goodnight kiss, to then kiss her sister on the cheek.

As soon as Sofi climbed the stairs, I got up and threw myself on the couch where Camila was.

-I talked to her. – I said laying on her lap – With Sofi about Rob. – Camila widened her eyes and began to stroke my hair – Nothing happened, she just doesn't like him. – Camila breathed in relief.

-Did you believe her? – she asked apprehensively.

-Yes, don't worry.

Obviously I wouldn't tell her about my suspicions, I'll just keep an eye out. If something is actually happening, I wanted to be the first to know, for obvious reasons. I got up and inched closer to Camila.

-Since this is our last night here, we can enjoy it a little more, what do you think? – I said to then steal a peck from her.

-Sofi might see, Lauren.

-Let's go to the bedroom, no one will see there.

-----

I opened the bedroom door with Camila glued to my neck, once I closed the door, I ran my hands down her back and turned her, pinning her against the door to then take her lips. A hot and engaging kiss. Camila had her hands deep in my hair. I ran my hands down her thighs and lifted her, causing her to wrap her legs around my waist, and then pinned her against the door again.

-Oh! Lauren. – she moaned breaking the kiss, but I was sure that she moaned in pain.

-I'm sorry. – I smiled awkwardly, but she laughed and sucked my lower lip.

Holding Camila, I walked to the bed and placed her down carefully on the edge, the brunette had her legs spread and her eyes fixed on me, her lips were red and swollen. She looked beautiful. I took off my clothes in an abnormal hurry, to then take off Camila's shirt and bra. She just watched everything. Having her eyes watching my every move was exciting. I knelt down and unbuttoned her denim shorts, throwing them in some corner, and then I laced my fingers on the sides of her panties.

*(Play song)*

-Lauren, Lauren. – Camila drew my attention.

-What is it? You don't want to do this? – I removed my hands from her hips and supported them on the mattress.

-No!

-No?

What the hell.

-No! It's not that. – she sighed – You are too hasty.

-I'm sorry, do you want me to go slow?

-LAUREN! – she exclaimed – Let me talk.

I was scared as I waited for her to continue.

-Lauren... Make love to me?

I was in silence for a few seconds, trying to assimilate everything, that request was like taking a punch in the stomach.

I looked into Camila's eyes and she had expectations in them, so beautiful. I don't know if I could answer all those expectations, but I could try, couldn't I? After all, making love is almost the same as having sex, but with more feelings, it's not very hard to have feelings for Camila.

I woke up from my reveries and her eyes were now dull, sad maybe. I didn't say anything, still kneeling on the edge of the bed, I leaned over and sealed our lips. I started a calm kiss, that would be my answer. We could hardly kiss, Camila smiled between the kiss. That smile left me weak. Knowing that I am the reason for her smile made me feel good, made me feel alive.

The brunette lay back and I straddled her without breaking the kiss. I was naked and she was half-naked. Camila began distributing wet kisses on my neck. I ran my hands under her body and held her firmly, sliding her up on the bed. I bent down and removed her clothes completely. I sat on her hips and Camila's hot eyes were on me, my already wet pussy came into contact with her stomach and Camila had her nails digging into my hips. The brunette arched back and began to move me on her stomach, and I started helping her, rocking my hips more and more.

-Camila. – I moaned her name, then the brunette looked at me and sped up a little more, I'm sure that there will be marks of her nails digging into my flesh.

When I was starting to get out of breath, Camila got up, causing me to be sitting facing her, on top of her legs, with mine around her hips.

Her eyes burned me, undressed me, I was almost embarrassed, and when I was going to protest, she took my lips, initiating a calm kiss, but fiery. It was a wet and hot kiss. Camila moved her tongue almost in slow motion, torturing me, making me want more.

-Lauren. – I looked into her eyes and she smiled, I had never seen her eyes so happy.

-Feel this. – Camila put my hand on her chest and I could feel her heart, it was completely wild, it was inevitable not to smile, I caused that in her, that excitement, that thrill.

-I can guarantee you that mine is not much different, Deputy Cabello. – I said smiling to then seal our lips.

I laid her back again gently and began to distribute kisses all over her body, I started on her neck, going down her breasts, without mischievousness, only affection. I kissed her stomach, thighs and finally reached where she most craved me. Camila's inviting pussy was different, it looked even more attractive. I kissed her slick folds and saw the liquid trickle down, the scent it exuded, God, it was so delicious and feminine. I ran my tongue along the full extent of her sex and Camila arched her back. She spread her legs more for me, surrendering herself with all her heart and soul. I started to circle her clit, the silence in the room was being gradually disrupted by the moans that the brunette let out. I stayed for a while sucking, licking, biting and kissing her sex, her bundle of nerves was completely swollen and Camila was already sweating. The brunette's skin glistened because of the sweat, her breasts were so slick, which made them even more inviting.

I crawled over her, sliding my body up Camila's, reaching her right breast. I looked at her and her eyes were in a dark brown tone, they glittered with lust and expectation. Slowly I sucked her nipple, circling it with my tongue until leaving it sensitive, and then turned to the other and did the same. Camila wouldn't stop moaning. I massaged the other breast as I finished sucking the other one. I was giving small bites and I swear that the brunette went to another dimension with this act. I pulled my mouth from her breast and moved up a little to kiss her red lips. Kissing her was so good, her kiss was like a drug, that at every day, at every moment, I wanted more, I needed more. I slid my hand to the middle of her legs and Camila automatically squeezed them, trapping my hand against her intimacy.

-Camz. – I called her after ending the kiss, she took about 5 seconds to open her eyes and look at me, she was so beautiful, so mine.

-Spread your legs.

Camila squeezed her legs tighter, causing my hand to press more in her sex.

-Spread them more, baby. – I whispered in her ear and I felt her soften in my arms, she was groggy.

I began to stroke her soaked pussy and Camila moaned relentlessly in my ear, letting out puffs of hot air against my skin. The brunette scratched my back as I sped up my superficial movements. She was so wet, and knowing that it was for me and only me, made my sex throb.

-Camz, look at me. – I asked and the brunette stared at me.

I entered two of my fingers inside her slowly and carefully, and her expression changed, her mouth made a perfect "O". I began to move slowly and she fidgeted impatiently. I kissed all over her neck and began to suck her pulse point. I sped the thrusts and Camila timidly rocked her hips, helping me.

-Laurennnn. – she moaned louder when I entered my third finger.

Camila was tight, so I would have to go slowly, she was sensitive too. Everything now was more intense, she moaned louder and I pumped in and out of her deeper every time.

-Aahhh, Laurennn. – Camila panted and I sped up, feeling the walls of her pussy close around my fingers.

-I... I'm gonna cum. – she warned before her sex opened and closed tirelessly around my fingers.

I didn't stop thrusting, it was so delicious to feel her sex gushing her cum in my fingers as it closed, it throbbed so deliciously.

Gradually Camila's body softened and relaxed on the mattress. I removed carefully and slowly my fingers from inside her, she had her eyes closed and a peaceful smile on her face. Slowly I let my body land on top of Camila's sweaty and exhausted body. 

POV Camila Cabello

Lauren turned and I rested my head on her chest, listening to her breathing gradually regulating along with mine.

For a second I thought she had fallen asleep until I felt her hand begin to stroke my hair, she pulled to the side the strands of hair that insisted on falling. It was so nice to stay that way with her that I didn't want to ever stop.

-Come here. – she asked and I thought about protesting, but thought better.

I moved on top of her and laid my head on her shoulder, sinking my face in her neck. Her hand began to play with my fingers, time or another she intertwined our hands and the silence was present. I didn't notice, but I had a smile on my lips.

-Camila... – she called me and I made a nasal sound for her to continue – About your relationship with Rob...

She pulled back a little, trying to meet my eyes and I did the same, our bodies parted and I almost groaned in frustration with the absence of her warmth.

-Is there any possibility of the wedding not happening?

-What do you mean, Lauren? – I asked and she seemed to get nervous, she sat on the bed and covered herself with a sheet.

-I don't know, Camz, he doesn't seem to be a good guy. – she said scratching her head.

-Why are you telling me this? – I arched an eyebrow and got up from the bed, reaching for the robe that was there and putting it on.

-I don't know, I just don't like him very much.

-But that's not your decision, it's not you who has to like.

-Alright, I just want you to think about it, okay?

There was nothing to think about that, but I nodded. Was Lauren somehow having some feelings for me? I won't deny that I was starting to create expectations about her. I can't, I know, but I was and having asked her to make love to me today was a mistake that won't happen again. It was the best night of my life, but it can't change anything.

I crawled back onto bed and Lauren was still sitting, I sealed our lips smiling and she had a weird cute pout on her lips that I didn't understand.

-I'm going to take a shower. – she nodded her head and threw her body back, lying on the bed again.

-----

I was lying on the bed trying to check the text messages on my phone, but the signal was very bad. Lauren stepped out of the bathroom with a black robe, I was wearing a pink one and I was wondering who it belonged to. Maybe she brought more women here too. A tingle on the tip of my tongue tormented me, but I wouldn't ask. The brunette was tying it around her waist when she looked at me with an amused smile on her lips.

-What is it, Lauren? – I asked to know why she was looking at me so amusedly.

-Taylor.

-What?

-The robe you are wearing is Taylor's. – something inside me sighed in relief.

-But I didn't say anything. – I tried to shrug.

-You didn't need to, you women are all alike. – she rolled her eyes and went to her dresser, starting to comb her hair.

-As far as I know, you are also a woman, Lauren.

She spoke as if I was some bimbo that she found out there. "All alike". PLEASE.

-Yes, I am and if I have no patience with myself, imagine with other people's jealousy? I have no patience at all. – Lauren said in such a tranquil way as she combed her hair that my urge was to shove that brush down her throat.

-Jealousy? – I laughed ironically – Spare me, Lauren, I have more to worry about.

-Like what for example, Camila? – she turned to me and I took a deep breath, she never lost that ego of hers.

-Like for example, going to sleep, because I want to leave tomorrow morning. – I got up from the bed and I was going to stomp past her, when:

-You sleep with me today. – she said firmly, holding my arm.

I jerked away from her, which made her release my arm.

-No.

-You are going to sleep away from me because of a nonsense?

-You said that women are all alike, you should know.

-You are not alike, Miss Cabello. – she walked over to me and put one hand on my waist, and the other she tangled in my hair, holding tight – You are mine.

I could only be going crazy, but I felt hers. I could be having the worst of delusions, but I also wanted her for me.

-----

NOTE: So... It seems that Camila is starting to have feelings for the green-eyed brunette. But is that enough? Would she come to the point of ending her relationship with Rob? dun dun dun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
3.8K 172 18
29.5K 1.8K 57
For years, I've dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. It didn't matter how wild I a...