Falling in Love With You (Pal...

By OuranHSHC

Highest rank: 671st in Pokemon 7th in Palletshipping Gary Oak and Ash Ketchum have known each other ever si... More

Love Hurts
Aww...Wait...What Just Happened?
Ash's Birthday Present... Bad News
Recovering....
A Major Flashback
The Time of Giving =)
Good Old Memories
Just a quick update & check out my other fanfic
Sorry! Its an update! (The next chapter is in the works!)

Acceptance and Failure

3.1K 94 51
By OuranHSHC

Ash was just fixing his room along with Pikachu but he noticed that something was missing. He didn't quite know what it was so he searched through his room and Gary walked in and just stared at Ash.

Gary: Ash, what in the heck are you looking for?

Ash: I don't know exactly. But it's something important. But I can't put my finger on it. Man. I can't figure out what's missing. 

Ash turned to his bed and then looked at his bedside and saw an empty case on his drawer. It took him a while to find out what it was but he finally figured out what was missing from his room.

Ash: Gary!

Gary turned and saw Ash run from his room downstairs which caused him to dump his head with the door and then Ash finally made it to Gary,

Gary: What is up with you today? You're acting really strange today. 

Ash: My half is missing!

Gary: Your...what?

Ash: My half of that pokeball that we split when we were kids! I can't find it anywhere!

Gary: Oh, that. I thought you were responsible one from the both of us.

Ash: Gary, this is serious. Help me find it.

Gary: Okay, first we need to retrace your steps from this morning. 

Ash: Okay, I was waking up from last night and my back was a buzzkill.

Gary: You're welcome by the way.

Ash: Okay, after that. I made breakfast, went to my mom's house to visit her...and Mr.Mime found something and threw it away....

Gary: And do you know what it threw away?

Ash: No....wait!

Gary: Bingo. We have a winner. Now let's go back to your mom's house and look threw every single trash can and maybe see some baby pictures of you and me. 

Ash: Gary, this is serious. Aren't you mad at me for losing that half?

Gary: Of course not, Ash, that's a material thing. I want you to know that I'll still love you even if you lost your half forever but I can see that it is very important to you so let's go find it.

Ash: Really?

Gary: Really really.

Ash: Okay. Thanks Gary.

Gary: No problem babe. Just wait, in a couple of months, we're going to be married.

Ash: Yeah, its a lot to take in.

Gary: Are you not happy?

Ash: Of course I'm happy. You're the best thing that's happened to me besides Pikachu.

Pikachu: Chu!! 

Gary: Ash, the garbage truck is going to pick up your mom's trash in like 20 minutes. 

Ash: Why did you say that earlier! Let's go!

They ran to Delia's home and noticed the garbage truck was arriving at the same time.

Ash: No!

Delia: Ash honey what's wrong? 

Ash: I need to look through your dumpster!

Delia: Is this another one of these phases you had as child?

Ash steps back and runs, then dives into the dumpster and is sorting through all the disgusting filth.

Gary: Actually Delia, Ash is looking for his other half of the pokeball that we broke apart as kids. 

Delia: Oh that rusty old thing. I left it with Mr. Mime and it started to polish it for you Ash.

Ash: So, I'm looking through the garbage for nothing is what you're telling me?

Gary: That's exactly what she is trying to tell you.

Ash jumps out the dumpster and runs to Gary and Gary starts running because he doesn't want to be caught by the stench that Ash was now carrying.

Ash: At least I didn't really lose it. 

Gary: Well, you're lucky. 

After a few minutes, Ash is taking a shower while Delia and Gary skim through some baby pictures of Ash and himself. 

Gary: Man, Ash was very cute when we were toddlers.

Delia: Yeah and this was his "sunglasses" phase. 

Ash: Mom! I can hear the two of you. Just stop. 

Gary: Why? You're really cute. 

Ash: I can't wait to ask your mom to show me your baby pictures.

Gary: You better not. 

Ash: Then you better stop asking my mom for my baby pictures.

Gary: Okay, I'll stop asking starting now.

Ash: Good. 

Ash and Gary get home and Ash puts his other half in the glass container and Gary just watched him put it away. Gary just laughed and Ash turned back to see why Gary was laughing.

Ash: Why are laughing?

Gary: That half most be very important to you.

Ash: Yeah it is. Its the first actual gift you gave me when we were kids and I treasure it from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep.

Gary: That's deep, even for you Ash. 

Ash: I know but you make it seem like its not the slightest bit important to you.

Gary walks to Ash and wraps his arms around Ash and Ash just looks at Gary.

Ash: Gary. 

Gary: It is important to me, just not as important to me as you are Ash.

Ash: Gary.

Gary: Please don't bring it up. I love you and only you.

Ash: And you're going to keep reminding me. I love you too Gary.

Before Ash was able to Gary, Umbreon jumped up and landed on Ash's chest which caused Ash is fall on his bed. Gary looks at Umbreon and smiles.

Gary: I know what Umbreon meant to do.

Gary got on top of Ash and Ash just stared at Gary with a blush on his cheeks. 

Ash: Gary, please get off me.

Gary: Come on. One time wouldn't hurt anyone.

Ash: I don't want this.

Gary ignored what he had said and kissed Ash and Ash kissed back without thinking twice and he started to push away.

Gary: What's wrong Ash? I know you're enjoying it. 

Ash: Please, I don't want this to happen yet. 

Gary: You wanna wait for the night of our honeymoon don't you?

Ash: Yes.

Gary: Okay. I'm fine with that.

Gary sat up and he looked at Pikachu and Umbreon. Ash sits next Gary and grabs his hand.

Ash: I'm sorry.

Gary: I'm the one whose sorry. 

Ash: But Gary-

Gary: I was the one who went past your limits.

Ash: Its fine, I just wanna wait until we're married, and it won't be that long. You can wait, right?

Gary: Of course. I'll wait for you for as long as you want. 

Ash: Thank you Gary. 

This was something that they had to get through first before they were official married, which means they would have to reveal some secrets that they have hidden from each other. Gary wasn't a virgin and he didn't want Ash to know because was waiting to give Gary his virginity. Gary felt unclean from the point that he had lost his virginity to a girl when he was in this third year of high school. Ash had his own secret, he was trying to find his father, he tried to find his father but all he was able to find was regret and remorse because he had found out that his father was living a second life with another family in Vermilion City. When would the couple tell each other their deepest secret and they only had 3 months until their wedding and they had to find some time between those 3 months in order to tell each other what was bothering both of them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 16.8K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
109K 2.2K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
263K 11.9K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
287K 6.3K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.